Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3854796 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

for chrisakes man stop get off hornycus little di.ck. stop sucking off his comments. jezzus.

Better. Stay in your lane punk.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

What about the buddhist, Sikh, Hindu et al, do they believe in the same christian/islamic god too?

Buddhist, Sikh & Hindus teachings should at least believe in the existence of a superior God.
The Igbo's before the coming of Christianity for instance see Amadioha, Ntuko, Ezu, Mmiri n asa & Agu n asa as as their gods. But admits all these gods they still believed in the overall supreme God CHUKWU ABIA MA nke kele eli igwe n uwa. I think likewise the Yoruba's, who see Olodumare as the supreme God above all gods. So categorically speaking the rest of the other folks who believe in other gods shouldn't be any different.
That statement were I declared the probability that all those gods could just be one God was a very fallacious statement i pulled out of my arse in the heat of the moment, hence, i take back my words.
Now, there are gods & there is only one God. These gods can be likened to deities, that's were the Hindu,Buddhist, Amahadioh, Sango etc falls. While the supreme God is the king of gods.
You question might now be, what makes the Christian God supreme to other gods?
This is were I'll draw in the Bible. Don't see the Bible as a religious book here, rather see it as an encyclopedia of ancient knowledge. The Bible categorically states that there are other gods who exist as real supernatural beings, albeit infinitely inferior to the only Creator and Redeemer. Psalms in the Bible clearly explores these evidence.
(86:cool; “There is none like you among the gods, O Lord”.
(96:4); “For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; he is to be revered above all gods”.
(135:5); Our Lord is above all gods”.
(97:7); “For Yahweh is a great god, and a great king above all gods”. These gods are what the Hebrew Bible referred to as fallen angels & who Paul referred to as principalities and powers who were condemned to death for the misuse of power delegated to them by the maker & more importantly for their rebellion against their Maker.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
mekaprime:

Buddhist, Sikh & Hindus teachings should at least believe in the existence of a superior God.
The Igbo's before the coming of Christianity for instance see Amadioha, Ntuko, Ezu, Mmiri n asa & Agu n asa as as their gods. But admits all these gods they still believed in the overall supreme God CHUKWU ABIA MA nke kele eli igwe n uwa. I think likewise the Yoruba's, who see Olodumare as the supreme God above all gods. So categorically speaking the rest of the other folks who believe in other gods shouldn't be any different.
That statement were I declared the probability that all those gods could just be one God was a very fallacious statement i pulled out my arse in the heat of the moment, hence, i take back my words.
Now, there are gods & there is only one God. These gods can be likened to deities, that's were the Hindu,Buddhist, Amahadioh, Sango etc falls. While the supreme God is the king of gods.
This is were I'll draw in the Bible. Don't see the Bible as a religious book here, rather see it as an encyclopedia of ancient knowledge. The Bible categorically states that there are other gods who exist as real supernatural beings, albeit infinitely inferior to the only Creator and Redeemer. Psalms in the Bible clearly explores these evidence.
(96:4); “For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; he is to be revered above all gods”.
(97:7); “For Yahweh is a great god, and a great king above all gods”. These gods are what the Hebrew Bible referred to as fallen angels & who Paul referred to as principalities and powers who were condemned to death for the misuse of power delegated to them by the maker & more importantly for their rebellion against their Maker.

There you go again with the non-answer. What you've just said has a name, it's called woo-woo, google it under urban dictionary & Merriam-Webster.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
I should believe that the Christian God is the one true God based on a book written about the Christian God?

You might as well believe that JeromeBlack has common sense simply because he himself is delusional enough to believe so.

You suck at promoting your religion.
I think it is because you are just following the status quo by being religious.

mekaprime:

That statement were I declared the probability that all those gods could just be one God was a very fallacious statement i pulled out of my arse in the heat of the moment, hence, i take back my words.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

Better. Stay in your lane punk.
oh hornycus with the little di.ck. the panty sniffing hornycus,how you dey?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I should believe that the Christian God is the one true God based on a book written about the Christian God?

You might as well believe that JeromeBlack has common sense simply because he himself is delusional enough to believe so.

leave my guy alone. him, koicereloaded and ishilove are the only people I like here.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
EmmGee:
please guys where can i download movies. i have been searching google and all i get are streaming sites

warezing is a crime. am reporting u to d fbi.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

This is why I said all your homophobic noise is really just to compensate for your lust for your fellow man. See as you stalk me like a homo erotic self-servicer feening for the dick. You have even taken the time to bolster your fantasy with images of a small prick that you will be able to handle. Sorry son. Ornicus don't get down like that. Go and fantasize about j blacks prick

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

This is why I said all your homophobic noise is really just to compensate for your lust for your fellow man. See as you stalk me like a homo erotic self-servicer feening for the dick. You have even taken the time to bolster your fantasy with images of a small prick that you will be able to handle. Sorry son. Ornicus don't get down like that. Go and fantasize about j blacks prick
little di.ck hornycus so you don't know addressing urself in the third person is a sign of mental illness? the thing be say u're not only a panty sniffer, u're a reta.rded panty sniffer on top. choi am exchanging words with a re.tard.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:

jeromeblack the fagman, my condolence.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

Seriously though, whose panties exactly is he supposed to have been sniffing? All these panties sniffing nonsense started with the senseless career troll on this thread, and it has been taken up by other people. It is disrespectful, especially as you don't know the pedigree of the person you're insulting.

Let's not get carried away by the supposed anonymity of this forum to do things we were not brought up to do.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

leave my guy alone. him, koicereloaded and ishilove are the only people I like here.
Thank you. I like you too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Seriously though, whose panties exactly is he supposed to have been sniffing? All these panties sniffing nonsense started with the senseless career troll on this thread, and it has been taken up by other people. It is disrespectful, especially as you don't know the pedigree of the person you're insulting.

Let's not get carried away by the supposed anonymity of this forum to do things we were not brought up to do.

the only pedigree i know is triple h finishing move. if he wants me to respect him he has to respect himself first.
las las he's a panty sniffer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

las las he's a panty sniffer.
Okay. And you know this how, exactly? Have you caught him sniffing the panties of anyone you know personally or otherwise?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

for chrisakes man stop get off hornycus little di.ck. stop sucking off his comments. jezzus.
Respect is reciprocal, I agree, but the man was minding his business when you mentioned him. You made this post when he was having a civil discourse with another Nairalander. You butted in.

Now, will admit that he was on his own when you came to jam him? Will you be honest enough to admit that na you find trouble?

Brotherly, when you point an accusing finger, the remaining 4 are pointed back at you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Okay. And you know this how, exactly? Have you caught him sniffing the panties of anyone you know personally or otherwise?

it riles him up so i go with the flow.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Respect is reciprocal, I agree, but the man was minding his business when you mentioned him. Now, will admit that he was on his own when you came to jam him? Will you be honest enough to admit that na you find trouble?

Brotherly, when you point an accusing finger, the remaining 4 are pointed back at you.

take my comments seriously at ur own risk.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

it riles him up so i go with the flow.
So you call him a panty sniffer just to provoke him? No offence intended, but don't you think this is childish? I do.

You may be wondering why I am going on and on about you and ornicus. Well, it's because I am learning that Nairaland is a very small place compared to the real world.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ishilove:

So you call him a panty sniffer just to provoke him? No offence intended, but don't you think this is childish? I do.

You may be wondering why I am going on and on about you and ornicus. Well, it's because I am learning that Nairaland is a very small place compared to the real world.

indeed. the kind of environment nairaland provides is great for harmless trolling after a hard days work. but it takes two to tangle.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Ishi, do you think I'm bothered by the pathetic posts of an unintelligent witless stalker?

This mutt could not even originate the weak attempt at an insult that was stale before it launched

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Iyalaya.

When did this thread turn to a "hate Jeromeblack" thread? All of you are jokers.

Does this mean that I successfully trolled all these pained mofos?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

am disappointed in u, u're not supposed to be reasonable and calm,it goes against the narrative.

How? Help me understand
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Thank you. I like you too.

Do you remember this scene? grin

Winston to Charon: I know you'll do the continental proud.

Charon: I'll see you soon sir!

Winston: And you Jonathan, do what you do best.

JW: What's that?

Winston: Hunt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdk5GaIDjo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Zoharariel:

Do you remember this scene? grin

Winston to Charon: I know you'll do the continental proud.

Charon: I'll see you soon sir!

Winston: And you Jonathan, do what you do best.

JW: What's that?

Winston: Hunt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdk5GaIDjo
How can I possibly forget that scene?? John Wick 3 is the illest! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:55am On Sep 15, 2019
undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2019
nani667:
undecided

They may be showing the 90s xmen cartoons.

That means the only medium that properly presented dark Phoenix.

Probably properly remastered in 4k and Dolby digital

That alone is worth the price of admission.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2019
ornicus:

undecided

Stop fumbling. You want to pay 6 dollars a month to watch 90s xmen cartoons?

Granted, the cartoons were good but not that good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2019
JeromeBlack:

undecided

Stop fumbling. You want to pay 6 dollars a month to watch 90s xmen cartoons?

Granted, the cartoons were good but not that good.

Obviously now . I want to spend 72 dollars a year so I will watch only xmen cartoons and nothing else . brilliant, Holmes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2019
mekaprime:
I wonder were all them religious folks here went.

It is not always an easy task to discuss GOD with an unbeliever in GOD hence, the reason why some (like me stay away from such conversations).

One undeniable fact is that every culture and religion believe in the existence of ONE GOD, the links to the Supreme GOD has always been the difference. In Yoruba Land, the Supreme GOD is referred to as ỌLỌHUN or OLÓDÙMARÈ while other deities like Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Orunmila, etc., are considered as links to HIM by different traditional worshippers.

The only GOD is called various names depending on the language (Bhagwan, Allah, Yahweh, Jehova, Ọlọhun, Ubangiji, Chukwu, etc.). He is the Supreme while every other deities like Sango, Krishna, Amadioha, Ogun, etc. are mere subjects with some supernatural powers and are considered as others as close links to get their wishes from the One GOD. Therefore, an Indian man that worship cow knows the existence of the true GOD but cannot think of or did not inherit a better way of worshipping HIM other than worshipping him through the cow.

As for rules and regulations attributed to GOD in various 'Holy' Books, the followers of the concerned religions will only interpret them to the best of their understanding. There is always the possibility that those verses are misinterpreted deliberately or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Golden Job

This can be easily described as a remake of the ITALIAN JOB and PLAYERS (Bollywood) with a little twist to the background story of the gangs. Decent action scenes with good dose of emotion.

7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2019
ornicus:

Obviously now . I want to spend 72 dollars a year so I will watch only xmen cartoons and nothing else . brilliant, Holmes.

I am only using your own words against you

ornicus:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.