Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3854821 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

How the hell are you married? I mean how are you watching all these movies and still working and having sex with your wife?

Something isn't adding up.
wait koice don Marry?

I been think say he and ishi still dey do hide and seek undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fagman!
Fagman!
Fagman!

How many times did I call you?

Why should a straight grown ass man be interested in the bolded?

#prayforKoiceReloadedass cry

JeromeBlack:

How the hell are you married? I mean how are you watching all these movies and still working and having sex with your wife?

Something isn't adding up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

There are numerous gay jokes one can make. No one will kill you for making gay jokes. In fact there are numerous gay jokes on south park, American dad and family guy. The problem comes when people like you make hateful statements against their person. For instance, saying that they should be beaten or killed or arrested just for being gay.
of course no one will kill you for making gay jokes, but you will be labeled homophobe, called a hater and above, they'll make life difficult for you.

You speak as if people like you don't make hateful statement about Christians and Muslims. Calling them all sort of names for believing in a 'sky daddy'. Logic boy, You of all people shouldn't be in any position to even speak about this
Christianity and Islam on the other hand are ideas and not people. Ideas can be criticized and should be.
just imagine this nonsense. So they individuals who believe in those ideas are who or what exactly? A gay is who? A lesbian is who? A transgender is who? A Christian is who? A table or a chair.
There is nothing wrong in mocking an idea or philosophy. Why are scientists not afraid of their theories being mocked? Why aren't philosophers afraid of their philosophy being mocked.
this is lame. Very lame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Fagman!
Fagman!
Fagman!

How many times did I call you?

Why should a straight grown ass man be interested in the bolded?

#prayforKoiceReloadedass cry

This senile old man has started again. Go and take your meds
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
joseph1832:
of course no one will kill you for making gay jokes, but you will be labeled homophobe, called a hater and above, they'll make life difficult for you.

You speak as if people like you don't make hateful statement about Christians and Muslims. Calling them all sort of names for believing in a 'sky daddy'. Logic boy, You of all people shouldn't be in any position to even speak about this
just imagine this nonsense. So they individuals who believe in those ideas are who or what exactly? A gay is who? A lesbian is who? A transgender is who? A Christian is who? A table or a chair.
this is lame. Very lame.

See what happens when you roll with dullards like ishi? Your IQ drops.

Let me repeat one more time:

RELIGIONS ARE IDEAS. IDEAS SHOULD BE CRITICIZED.

PEOPLE ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE DIFFERENT FROM IDEAS.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

stfu fagman.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
James Gunn my man..Juggling between DC and Marvel? Your Favs could never....full ready for this.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

I schooled in edo. do u know wazota junction, around silverbird office?
*Uwasota
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

so according to you, a fag_ is a human being and a Christian or Muslim is what, an antelope?

See what happens when you're infatuated with someone who doesn't give a rats penis_ about your mundane existence?

I mean you can't even have a debate without mentioning Ishilove while she on the other hand, doesn't even see your moniker talk less of your less than useless existence.

Only an anus sympathizer fail to know the difference between criticizing a thing and ridiculing that same thing.

Small wonder everything you type smells like sh1t. It's such a shame your sh1t has more value than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Okay, I am calling a time out shocked

No kee person for here cry
joseph1832:
so according to you, a fag_ is a human being and a Christian or Muslim is what, an antelope?

See what happens when you're infatuated with someone who doesn't give a rats penis_ about your mundane existence?

I mean you can't even have a debate without mentioning Ishilove while she on the other hand, doesn't even see your moniker talk less of your less than useless existence.

Only an anus sympathizer fail to know the difference between criticizing a thing and ridiculing that same thing.

Small wonder everything you type smells like sh1t. It's such a shame your sh1t has more value than you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Only a clueless fowl like JeromeBlack will call sexual inclination an idea then started rambling about spiritual inclination being about people

That is one of the side effects of being a Fagman.
You will start thinking out of your leaking bottom.

MF Fagman

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
mekaprime:
Justice League Dark...7.5/10
Genre: Animation, Action, Fantasy

And once again, DC animation doesn't disappoint a bit. The animation was quite solid, so was the voice act. Matt Ryan's voice act reprisal of Constantine was absolutely perfect. After seeing LOT season 3, IMO I think he's a better Constantine than Keanu Reeves. He sells the character more to me than Reeves.
The storyline was very good, fighting scenes were amazing, the flick also never lacked humor & emotion. If only DC could make their movies like this, the sky wouldn't just be their limit but their stepping stone.

I disagree.

Matt Ryan is not a better Constantine to Keanu Reeves. What Keanu Reeves' Constantine movie lacked was the use of spells. Matt Ryan couldn't save the series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:56am On Sep 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Only a clueless fowl like JeromeBlack will call sexual inclination an idea then started rambling about spiritual inclination being about people

That is one of the side effects of being a Fagman.
You will start thinking out of your leaking bottom.

MF Fagman

Homophobic, intolerant, delusional, irrational, impatient and downright unfiltered.

Typical characteristics of an old senile man with leathery balls and an incontinent rectum.

If you had any sense, you would understand that Christians and christianity are different things. A Christian is separate from christianity. A Christian is neither a bible or a church or a doctrine.

A gay or straight person is not separate from his or her sexuality. It is an unchangeable part of his or her identity. Your sexuality is not just an idea. It is a physical expression of yourself.

The aim is to criticise religion and not the right of people to follow a religion. You can be a Christian. I must respect your right to follow christianity but I am under no obligation to respect christianity. If you cannot understand the dichotomy, please hang up your brain because you are not using it well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:06am On Sep 14, 2019
joseph1832:

I can feel your pain. When you are pained, you resort back to your homophobic self and start being illogical. I knew that mentioning your madam will pain you wella.

Please get your lies straight. Am I gay or am I a straight man infatuated with your madam?

Also, ridicule is a form of criticism, especially satire. So please, dont foolishly separate them without considering the overlap.

If you had any sense, you would understand that Christians and christianity are different things. A Christian is separate from christianity. A Christian is neither a bible or a church or a doctrine.

A gay or straight person is not separate from his or her sexuality. It is an unchangeable part of his or her identity. Your sexuality is not just an idea. It is a physical expression of yourself.

The aim is to criticise religion and not the right of people to follow a religion. You can be a Christian. I must respect your right to follow christianity but I am under no obligation to respect christianity. If you cannot understand the dichotomy, please hang up your brain because you are not using it well
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:24am On Sep 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

stfu fagman.
The bipolar troll is here again.

How have you been?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 5:11am On Sep 14, 2019
My Fake Fiancé

8.5 / 10

Just finished seeing this on DSTV, came across it and couldn't stop watching, epic romance story, characters were impressive, very sweet ending ✔️

Highly recommended ✔️✔️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Csami:

I disagree.

Matt Ryan is not a better Constantine to Keanu Reeves. What Keanu Reeves' Constantine movie lacked was the use of spells. Matt Ryan couldn't save the series.

Well like i said earlier, it just my opinion which is subjective to me. Matt Ryan's performance was drawn more from the source material. And so also, the character is British and Ryan is as well, so he kinda sells the character more to me than Reeves, in fact he owned the role, a self righteous, foul mouthed, cynical adrenaline addicted, deceitful & arrogant con-man. Keanu Reeves is a decent actor but sadly enough, his act doesn't in anyway posses the above and so also the physical and aesthetical look to Constantine from comics (Hellblazer). Ryan didn't just use magic, he was more of a clever con man who had the uncanny ability to manipulate anyone around him.
Again, as regards the LOT series failing despite having Matt Ryan in it. Firstly you can't give me a shitty script & expect me to make a masterpiece out of it, nevertheless Ryan did an amazing job of portraying the Constantine character, a feat Reeves wouldn't achieve because he lacks all of John’s quirks and characteristics like his charisma, persuasiveness, pragmatism & finally, he didn't even seem bisexual to me.
Like I hinted earlier, Reeves is a very descent actor, but after seeing both men portray the Constantine character, am confident he wasn't deserving of that role as Ryan would have done much better.
Furthermore, Matt Ryan's portrayal of Constantine had such High praise that Guillermo del Toro a self confessed huge Hellblazer fan and producer of the upcoming film Dark Universe based in the soon to be DC Cinematic Universe(think Man of Steel, Suicide Squad and Batman v. Superman)wants to see Matt Ryan back in the Trenchcoat .

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If you haven't seen it already, watch Oculus, it's creepy AF.
Oculus is one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen. Very impressive. The ending made me smh.

Really impressive.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2019
abduleez1:

Bros no vex, don't ask me places in Edo oo, cos I didn't grow up there. I was born and brought up in Lagos State. I only stayed at Edo for a year with my grandma while I was a teenager but came back to Lagos.

I might be a textbook example of those u call "ppl wey no Sabi road to there village"
Too much personal info, bro. In the near future one senseless person on this thread will try to use that same info to troll you.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2019
You must really think you are making sense when all you are doing is showing everyone here how mumuish you are.

Show this post to the most educated person in your family and see if you won't be disowned but then knowing that the apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree, you might just be the most educated person in your family, then knowing how stupid and intellectually daft you are, I shudder to think about the intellectual capacity of the rest of the fruits on the tree.

JeromeBlack:

Homophobic, intolerant, delusional, irrational, impatient and downright unfiltered.

Typical characteristics of an old senile man with leathery balls and an incontinent rectum.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:
You must really think you are making sense when all you are doing is showing everyone here how mumuish you are.

Show this post to the most educated person in your family and see if you won't be disowned but then knowing that the apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree, you might just be the most educated person in your family, then knowing how stupid and intellectually daft you are, I shudder to think about the intellectual capacity of the rest of the fruits on the tree.

My nigga, you are sounding incoherent. Focus on the argument nah?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Oculus is one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen. Very impressive. The ending made me smh.

Really impressive.

You can say that again. I have lingering PTSD in that I'm a little suspicious of mirrors now, esp at night.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

You can say that again. I have lingering PTSD in that I'm a little suspicious of mirrors now, esp at night.
Seriously?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2019
joseph1832:
Seriously?
Yup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Yup.
Wow. I find it hard to believe though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2019
joseph1832:
Wow. I find it hard to believe though.

I have had a visitation from my grandma's ghost when I was child. The supernatural is real.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I have had a visitation from my grandma's ghost when I was child. The supernatural is real.
Huh? I thought you're an atheist?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Once again, the man from 1832 has been made a fool of.......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2019
joseph1832:
Huh? I thought you're an atheist?

Agnostic, there's a difference. I'm skeptical in regards to the concept of a supreme being, but I'm open to the idea. Basically, I'm open-minded. If you can convince me, I'm game. That said, I believe in the supernatural.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DownloadTITANIU: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2019
The application likewise gives you access to a wide assortment of live TV appears on changed channels over the world. Titanium TV is that application that conveys your preferred TV substance to you in one spot, TITANIUM TV APK Latest Version on your cell phone, and in a hurry.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Bookmarked, ima steer clear of that movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2019
mekaprime:
Bookmarked, ima steer clear of that movie.
Haha. Running scared already, are we? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.