Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,859 members, 7,876,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3856147 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Weirdgee: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Good morning guys pls where can I download "king of boys" movie? anyone with link should drop it. Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I had the advantage of watching the director's cut prior to delving into the theatrical, hence, I avoided getting mindfucked_ like most people. Watch the director's cut. It's much more linear in the story spinning aspect.
I watched the director's cut but still got mind fvcked angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz, my sister don't over work your brain jare, just head online and read the explanation. I Sabi analyse film, i Sabi film.....e no reach for were Donnie Darko day. For me, that flick is the Holy Grail for all mind fvck movies.
Like seriously cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2019
J2381:
have you seen Dark City?
Nope. Worth downloading?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Viking07:
This is probably the sickest, craziest, totally insane, weird, meaningless movie I've ever seen.

The House that Jack Built: 7/10. embarassed
A meaningless movie and yet you rated it 7/10?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
Treyknowles:
A meaningless movie and yet you rated it 7/10?

E tire me o. Maybe the movie messed up his brain on rating

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Octopusssy:

Nope. Worth downloading?
well give it a try.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
mekaprime:

Damfostopper, that's the site.
this their site eh..... everything na Hindi Hindi..... maybe na Indian site
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CapedBaldy: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Weirdgee:
Good morning guys pls where can I download "king of boys" movie? anyone with link should drop it. Thanks.
https://www.downloadbetter.com/aXPiWQIgP03/king-of-boys-2018-netnaija-com-mp4.html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Weirdgee: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
CapedBaldy:

https://www.downloadbetter.com/aXPiWQIgP03/king-of-boys-2018-netnaija-com-mp4.html
Thanks bro do u have the one whose Mb is less than the 338mb?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jmanity: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Am bout to download "THE KING"

hope it's worth the 7.7/10 on IMDb

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CapedBaldy: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Weirdgee:
Thanks bro do u have the one whose Mb is less than the 338mb?
I don't know another link. I don't even watch Nigerian movies. I just happened to see this one when I saw your post
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CapedBaldy: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
jmanity:

Please do you have link for "Up North"?
I don't have a direct link but I saw it on someone's phone and it had a 9jarocks.com watermark on it so I guess you can check there.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Weirdgee: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
CapedBaldy:

I don't know another link. I don't even watch Nigerian movies. I just happened to see this one when I saw your post
OK bro thanks anyway.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Stonecoldstare1:

Karma really is a bitch

I heard about the prequel being canceled but i'm still waiting from an official statement from HBO. IMO I never liked the story they chose for the prequel so I’m glad it's canceled but there's still a Targaryen prequel in the works (either Aegon's conquest or dance of dragons)

Yea. House of The Dragon has been ordered to series. Will have 10 episodes. Focuses on the Targaryen Dynasty and will include Aegon's Conquest and Targaryen civil war.

Have you read the Book?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
So they're doing a remake of Charlie's Angels. Hope they don't turn it into an all out feminist movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bourne007(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Luce

Brian Banks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2019
Raalsalghul:

2021 is Batman's year.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Progenix:

Yea. House of The Dragon has been ordered to series. Will have 10 episodes. Focuses on the Targaryen Dynasty and will include Aegon's Conquest and Targaryen civil war.

Have you read the Book?

Thank God it's straight out of George rr matins brain.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz, my sister don't over work your brain jare, just head online and read the explanation. I Sabi analyse film, i Sabi film.....e no reach for were Donnie Darko day. For me, that flick is the Holy Grail for all mind fvck movies.
Downloading...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Kaycee7:
Bohemian Rhapsody 8/10

Even with all the historical accuracies, this was an engaging story and a pretty good tribute to Queen or Freddie, as the movie basically centred on him. Rami Malek really deserved that award. He absolutely resurrected Freddie Mercury. The rest of the cast did good, too. And the music selection was awesome. Some tracks were a no-brainer to be in the movie but they also added a few gems in there. The conclusion with the Live Aid performance was breathtaking. I'll make out time and see the actual live performance but the recreation was fantastic.
I've had this movie for months now, yet to watch it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dracopoetic(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2019
I'm not into Nigerian movies, but who have watched this horror film Brightburn?
Quote me if u have a Hollywood horror film worth quoting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by philtea: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2019
dracopoetic:
I'm not into Nigerian movies, but who have watched this horror film Brightburn?
Quote me if u have a Hollywood horror film worth quoting
I watched it last night
The film is suspense-filled and interesting

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dracopoetic(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2019
philtea:

I watched it last night
yeah, but some people here are reviewing it badly though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
philtea:

I watched it last night
Brightburn. Suspense filled. lipsrsealed.....issit brightburn 2019??

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
urahara:

Thank God it's straight out of George rr matins brain.

What I would point as the major factor that precipitated the disaster of GoT's final season, was the lack of GRRM's involvement. For the first time since the show started, the writers were forced to slum it alone in the darkness, and boy, did they suck at it. I hope it won't be the case again. I want the new prequel to be based squarely on GRRM's books, and I want him as a full executive producer/creative consultant asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
dracopoetic:
yeah, but some people here are reviewing it badly though

It kinda sucked, tbf.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

What I would point as the major factor that precipitated the disaster of GoT's final season, was the lack of GRRM's involvement. For the first time since the show started, the writers were forced to slum it alone in the darkness, and boy, did they suck at it. I hope it won't be the case again. I want the new prequel to be based squarely on GRRM's books, and I want him as a full executive producer/creative consultant asap.

This is one reason that makes me say that the writer of the story ought to be given at least as much recognition as the director.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
urahara:

This is one reason that makes me say that the writer of the story ought to be given at least as much recognition as the director.
If/the writers are larger than life, and have long established themselves as titans of literature prior to devolving, they are. For instance, Stephen King, J. K. Rowling, Tom Clancy, and Tolkein.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Carmit(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thoughts on 'The Kill Team' (2019).....anyone?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Carmit(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
'The Kitchen' Movie is very nice cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: KingdomSermon, TheSuperX(m) and 38 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.