Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,689 members, 7,875,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3854466 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Cw blacklightning nah bull shit. They need to flog Jefferson first. Jesus
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dotng:
The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Budget - $250 million

Domestic Box Office: $207 million-and-counting

Worldwide Box Office - $434 million-and-counting
Seems to be struggling at the box office.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by trychris: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hi, where can Jumanji -the next level be downloaded from? I will appreciate if someone could share a link. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
trychris:
Hi, where can Jumanji -the next level be downloaded from? I will appreciate if someone could share a link. Thanks

Omo. You no get chill at all. Film when just commot you want to download it.

Anyway if you want horrible camrip thats what you'll get now.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Laurene: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin you Know the reason
you again. Always trolling.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mycah(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2019
money heist...in season 2 current episode 4....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Laurene: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2019
mycah:
so what concerns series with this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2019
knives out

best mystery i've watched this year. glorious.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Laurene: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Ishilove:
less than a week of release?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2019
mycah:
wrong thread to post this bros.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Laurene: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Dotng:
The Rise of Skywalker (2019) Budget - $250 million

Domestic Box Office: $207 million-and-counting
Worldwide Box Office - $434 million-and-counting
and your point is?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2019
grin grin Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Double entendre on point grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Jarhead - The Law of Return.

7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kongolo(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Laurene:
if the movie is so good why did it bomb then Something might have happened
This is a good question.In the visual art form,sometimes works that were panned/ignored by critics and viewers at the time of their initial release receive glowing reviews years later.It happened to films like Fight Club,2001:A Space Odyssey,The Shining,Dark City,The Thing,Strange Days,Point Blank,Peeping Tom.Infact the movie Peeping Tom released in 1960 was so heavily lambasted by critics,its director Michael Powell could not get any work in the UK for years.Today,thesame movie is rightly viewed as a masterpiece.
Something similar also happened to the Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh who committed suicide because he was dirt poor and saw himself as a failure because no one wanted to buy his paintings.Today,Van Gogh is viewed by many as a genius and his paintings are sold for hundreds of millions of US Dollars

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Laurene:
you again. Always trolling.
that's not trolling undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2019
mycah:
what should we do ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Very true. It's continues it's franchise dismal China box office performance.

In fact, it's a flop in China this year!!! Clearly the Force ain't behind their back this time. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
BetWinners:
grin grin Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Double entendre on point grin

LMAO

That scene was weird as fvck!! grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2019
abduleez1:

Very true. It's continues it's franchise dismal China box office performance.

In fact, it's a flop in China this year!!! Clearly the Force ain't behind their back this time. grin
that movie was trash. Worst star wars movie ever. All because of .....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2019
I've said this before and I'm saying it NOW. Cats is a box office flop and a critical flop.

I've always maintained that putting it side to side with Star Wars and Jumanji is recipe for disaster, different Audience or not.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/cats-movie-box-office-flop-budget-tom-hooper-taylor-swift-cast-a9257531.html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2019
hulk616:
that movie was trash. Worst star wars movie ever. All because of .....

Cos of who? What?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2019
abduleez1:
I've said this before and I'm saying it NOW. Cats is a box office flop and a critical flop.

I've always maintained that putting it side to side with Star Wars and Jumanji is recipe for disaster, different Audience or not.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/cats-movie-box-office-flop-budget-tom-hooper-taylor-swift-cast-a9257531.html

I can't stand the reviews on IMDb.
More than 100 reviews and I didn't see anyone rate it pass 4 stars..
This Cats no get 9 lives..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Knives Out

8.5/10

I love amazing detective works like this.. simply spectacular.
Makes me remember Murder On The Orient Express.
You-all should check it out..

PS. Don't expect action, guns or some Indecency..
All you need is a brain and eyes to watch this one.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Good Time; 4 stars out of 4.

I've got my eyes on those Safdie Brothers.

Their latest film Uncut Gems has been receiving rave reviews.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
abduleez1:

Cos of who? What?
DC script writer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexymoma(f): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pls o house is "DVD Scr" clear?
I saw some movies online with "DVD Scr"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by doublelist: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
WelI I have just finished watching the documentary on Doubleist. It was a story about how doublelist came in the limelight as the best alternative of craigslist. However, I was still interested in sites like craigslist and other advertising networks to earn some extra revenue. Unfortunately, it was not found, Nice ... Shall keep you updated if I get a link. #peace cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
sexymoma:
Pls o house is "DVD Scr" clear?
I saw some movies online with "DVD Scr"
Manageable...The quality is on par with Hdrip..It is the copy movie makers send to award companies for screening and consideration for awards.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexymoma(f): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
oyaskii:
Manageable...The quality is on par with Hdrip..It is the copy movie makers send to award companies for screening and consideration for awards.
ok thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
doublelist:
WelI I have just finished watching the documentary on Doubleist. It was a story about how doublelist came in the limelight as the best alternative of craigslist. However, I was still interested in sites like craigslist and other advertising networks to earn some extra revenue. Unfortunately, it was not found, Nice ... Shall keep you updated if I get a link. #peace cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wow, I clap for you.

You finished watching a documentary made by you for you.. you are a legend.. I hail you sir.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
the mist 7/10
..............what a movie. sad that it had to end the way it did. worse case scenario is if his wife was still alive. how da Bleep will he xplain Dat shit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
kongolo:
This is a good question.In the visual art form,sometimes works that were panned/ignored by critics and viewers at the time of their initial release receive glowing reviews years later.It happened to films like Fight Club,2001:A Space Odyssey,The Shining,Dark City,The Thing,Strange Days,Point Blank,Peeping Tom.Infact the movie Peeping Tom released in 1960 was so heavily lambasted by critics,its director Michael Powell could not get any work in the UK for years.Today,thesame movie is rightly viewed as a masterpiece.
Something similar also happened to the Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh who committed suicide because he was dirt poor and saw himself as a failure because no one wanted to buy his paintings.Today,Van Gogh is viewed by many as a genius and his paintings are sold for hundreds of millions of US Dollars
grin grin This post reminds me of a scene in the movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood where Leo DiCaprio was talking poo about spaghetti westerns.In the sixties they were ridiculed but now they are seen as classics.A fist full of dollars,the good the bad and the ugly etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: joseph1832(m), ScarredTaurus(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.