Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,028 members, 7,928,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3953894 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (3895) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

bro you can't make orange juice from a lemon. you can only make lemonade from a lemon.

basically, you play the hand you're dealt. give an actor a cheesy script with cheesy dialogue and they will act accordingly, give them a meaningful script with meaningful script, ditto. an actor is only as good as a screenplay. all this epistle about "empathetic cognitive orientation...." doesn't apply to a b movie script with basic plot lines, cheesy dialogue and martial art as a principal.

also. not everyone must become a method actor to be classified as a great actor bro.

basing adkins acting prowess on mediocre scripts of b movies is hilarious asf. it's like saying a cow cannot run fast because it's fat, but we all know the average cow can run faster than a human.

don't you think it's wiser to let adkins prove himself in the big leagues first before judging him?

don't make me laugh abeg grin grin

You keep hinting hard on this script issue
I've been to auditions before were all it took a guy to land a role was just 3 minutes of the display of his emotions, a script wasn't even involved, but from his performance, i was so sure the guy would ace his acting job. Adkins doesn't know how to express himself fullstop.

what the hell is this lol.

bro lemme tell you something, if you put Christian bale in a "b" flick, he will give a sort of performance that will make you question his talent. why?

one answer - SCRIPT.

a script/screenplay plays a huge part on how an actor will perform. a well grounded script encourages a grounded performance, and this is where a talented actor really shines.

adkins is a diamond in the rough. give him a grounded script and a role like batman, and any talented director will extract a monumental performance from him
From what you said, Adkins performance is bad cause of the scripts he gets. So how is that of all his years of acting he has always gotten bad scripts all this while. Dude has been on 64movies so far, so from what you've said it's safe to infer that all 64 movies he's been in, all had mediocre scripts & that's has been a cog in the wheel of his acting prowess.
So if he doesn't star in Batman, his diamond wouldn't shine?.. ok na, let him keep waiting

So 'b' Flicks lack well grounded scripts( remember you yourself generalized it that way)?... interesting.. I could give 5 "b" flicks with well grounded scripts.

huge lie bro. where the hell did you hear that

he never officially auditioned for the role, besides, WB has already contracted ben affleck as their batman

after the dismal box office performance of both BvS and JL, WB announced that it's looking for a younger batman for the future. adkins is 43 years so this effectively eliminated him from auditioning for the role. very unfortunate because he was one of fan favorites to land the role prior to the WB's announcement.

this is what actually happened not your fallacious version
Hahahaha.. I now understand the whole thing & trust me, this is even more funny, so no one actually called him, it was basically a self record of himself as the cape crusader, LMFAO. And to think that he did it with hopes of replacing Ben Affleck after he heard he quit. Which self-confident individual does that, doesn't that show the height of his desperation.

mehn am really surprised at you! you talk like an amateur. aren't you supposed to be the movie man

@the bolded, christian bale happened. christopher nolan wanted a method actor and personally auditioned bale himself. he wanted to create his own idea of batman and gotham city, and felt that an immersive actor like bale will suit these ideas.

@the second bolded, go for the best of the best you said, and yet DC plucked an unproven b list pretty face and gave her her own movie.

(spoiler alert...the movie bombed.)

bro... grin grin

And by some years back, who said I was talking about Bale's timeline..... that's was a joke like meant to denote the word NEVER.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

bro only the best of of best can afford to freestyle/go off script and not mess up a dialogue chain, but mostly, actors stick to the script.

if the script an actor is given has funny lines, of course they will say them. that's the way it is. i cannot stress this enough--- an actor is only as good as a script.

jason has funny lines because the script has funny lines. it doesn't make him flexible, it endears his character to the audience tho.

give adkins similar script and he will have funny lines too. grin

So of all the 64 movies Adkins has stared in so far, none had funny lines.. o di kwa mma.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

this is how people fail exams. they don't read properly. undecided

i know he auditioned, i posted his audition video this morning ffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbnSykhV8I

i said he didn't audition OFFICIALLY.

meaning he didn't audition in the traditional sense (face to face audition) like mekaprime implied.

Lolz, it wasn't really fallacy on my part, i haven't really seen the video before now, so it was actually a question, and tnx for the exposition.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
mekaprime:

From what you said, Adkins performance is bad cause of the scripts he gets. So how is that of all his years of acting he has always gotten bad scripts all this while. Dude has been on 64movies so far, so from what you've said it's safe to infer that all 64 movies he's been in, all had mediocre scripts & that's has been a cog in the wheel of his acting prowess.
So if he doesn't star in Batman, his diamond wouldn't shine?.. ok na, let him keep waiting

bro i never said adkins performances were bad. mediocre script doesn't necessarily translate to bad movie.

b movies are made primarily for profit and as such they keep the plot lines, characters and dialogue simple on purpose.

you may not know this but most b movies are direct to dvds. very few b movies get theatrical release.

adkins has made a name for himself playing a hard man in b flicks, and has garnered a cult following in russia since successfully portraying a russian prisoner, boyka, in the UNDISPUTED film series.

he's good at what he does and deserves a shot at the big leagues.

mekaprime:

So 'b' Flicks lack well grounded scripts( remember you yourself generalized it that way)?... interesting.. I could give 5 "b" flicks with well grounded scripts
list them then

mekaprime:

Hahahaha.. I now understand the whole thing & trust me, this is even more funny, so no one actually called him, it was basically a self record of himself as the cape crusader, LMFAO. And to think that he did it with hopes of replacing Ben Affleck after he head he quit. Which self-confident individual does that, doesn't that show the height of his desperation.
we're talking about the first audition, not the one he did after ben affleck stepped down.

he auditioned but WB was always going to pick affleck over him and other interested parties. affleck didn't even audition, they just offered him the job on a silver platter.

mekaprime:

And by some years back, who said I was talking about Bale's timeline..... that's was a joke like meant to denote the word NEVER.

bro you need to get out more. hardcore gamers and DC fans want adkins to play batman so bad that it hurts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
mekaprime:

So of all the 64 movies Adkins has stared in so far, none had funny lines.. o di kwa mma.

that's not the point, is it?

you said jason is flexible because he occasionally say something funny in his roles, which i corrected by telling you he only drop funny lines because they were in his script, not because he off scripts them.

allowing hard men to drop funny lines in high budget movies is plain fan service. these are done to infuse comic relief into a grim characterization, thereby endearing the characters to the cinema going viewers.

b movies don't have to worry about such things since it's direct to dvds anyways, so everything is kept simple and straight to the point. no fan service required, so therefore so funny lines.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
mekaprime:

I've been to auditions before were all it took a guy to land a role was just 3 minutes of the display of his emotions, a script wasn't even involved, but from his performance, i was so sure the guy would ace his acting job. Adkins doesn't know how to express himself fullstop.

ignored this before but thought i owed it to you and myself to address it.

the primary reason for movie auditions is to find the most suitable person that will cinematically emote a written character.

however, when it comes down to the brasstracks, acing your audition is meaningless if the script you're given doesn't emote very well. a shitty script will ultimately make a seasoned and talented actor to appear uninspired and talentless.

for instance jared leto, an oscar winner btw, gave the shittiest performance in the history of joker because the role he was given was poorly scripted. he tried all he could to pimp_ up the character, but the more he tried, the more he sucked.

it's easy to blame him and call him a bad actor but what people fail to realize is the fact that it wasn't his fault that he tanked the role. it was the writer's fault.

an actor is only as good as a script.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

bro i never said adkins performances were bad. mediocre script doesn't necessarily translate to bad movie.

b movies are made primarily for profit and as such they keep the plot lines, characters and dialogue simple on purpose.

you may not know this but most b movies are direct to dvds. very few b movies get theatrical release.

adkins has made a name for himself playing a hard man in b flicks, and has garnered a cult following in russia since successfully portraying a russian prisoner, boyka, in the UNDISPUTED film series.

he's good at what he does and deserves a shot at the big leagues.

Bro seriously, i don't really get it, is it a must he becomes the caped crusader? It's quite obvious they don't want him. He doesn't really have what they want, if he does, trust me, no be una way be him fans go tell them. So why are you his fans really clamouring for this. You folks are only forcing him to do desperate things, the self video depicting him as the caped crusader being one of them. No offense to you & all his fans, but seriously, you folks need to wake up & smell the coffee, the eagle ain't landing the nest anytime soon.

list them then

When I hear B grade movies, the first thing that basically comes to my mind are low budget movies with a good stories not necessarily top notch. The way you made it sound with Bale gave off the wrong impression to me to mean a movie with basically a poor script.
Well basically, Indiana movies falls within this category.
Hichki(India)
Upgrade
Belko experiment
The Descent
Searching

we're talking about the first audition, not the one he did after ben affleck stepped down.

he auditioned but WB was always going to pick affleck over him and other interested parties. affleck didn't even audition, they just offered him the job on a silver platter.

First audition kwa, and it wasn't official as you claimed. As for the official bit, aren't job interviews similar to movie auditions in a way. Is there any thing like official interview & unofficial. How is the unofficial audition conducted? Since Affleck was what they had in mind, then they never wanted him in the first place.
That aside, but you do agree that the second one was nothing but sheer desperation on his part.

bro you need to get out more. hardcore gamers and DC fans want adkins to play batman so bad that it hurts.

Lolz, am no DC fan, neither am I a hardcore gamer. In fact, i actually quit gaming a long time ago, no chance again for that bro, & i know it's also a matter of time before i quit movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ben Affleck has jaw dimple, Pattison also gorrit. Mayb that's a yardstick for being casted as a Batman. Adkins doesn't have the dimple and he's quite old for d franchise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
mekaprime:

Bro seriously, i don't really get it, is it a must he becomes the caped crusader? It's quite obvious they don't want him. He doesn't really have what they want, if he does, trust me, no be una way be him fans go tell them. So why are you his fans really clamouring for this. You folks are only forcing him to do desperate things, the self video depicting him as the caped crusader being one of them. No offense to you & all his fans, but seriously, you folks need to wake up & smell the coffee, the eagle ain't landing the nest anytime soon.
it doesn't have to be batman. any main role in a blockbuster will do wonders for his career. might even elevate him from b- list to a list.

mekaprime:

When I hear B grade movies, the first thing that basically comes to my mind are low budget movies with a good stories not necessarily top notch. The way you made it sound with Bale gave off the wrong impression to me to mean a movie with basically a poor script.
Well basically, Indiana movies falls within this category.
Hichki(India)
Upgrade
Belko experiment
The Descent
Searching

SEARCHING and UPGRADE and THE DESCENT are indie, not b movies

haven't seen BELKO EXPERIMENT and HICHKI so i reserve my opinions.

you're confusing b films with their indie counterpart. they are not the same. google their differences, will you?

netflix is currently littered with b movies.

mekaprime:

First audition kwa, and it wasn't official as you claimed. As for the official bit, aren't job interviews similar to movie auditions in a way. Is there any thing like official interview & unofficial. How is the unofficial audition conducted? Since Affleck was what they had in mind, then they never wanted him in the first place.
That aside, but you do agree that the second one was nothing but sheer desperation on his part.

bro ambition is not desperation. he wanted more and so put himself out there, and even though he failed, fans appreciated the effort. proud of the guy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ben Affleck has jaw dimple, Pattison also gorrit. Mayb that's a yardstick for being casted as a Batman. Adkins doesn't have the dimple and he's quite old for d franchise.

jaw dimple kwa hian.

christian bale nkor?? i don't recall him having a dimpled jaw or maybe it's my memory playing tricks on me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

jaw dimple kwa hian.

christian bale nkor?? i don't recall him having a dimpled jaw or maybe it's my memory playing tricks on me.
Well, that's my own angle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
DEAD END (2003)....7/10

SPOILERS ALERT!!!

it has it's funny moments but mostly, it's creepy asf.

you were right mekaprime, it's a mind fvck.

you will hit a dead end trying to make sense of it literally, so the best way to make sense of the whole thing is to take it as an allegory.

imho all that transpired in the movie is a symbolism for death.

this is my theory; the father dozed off and crashed his car into another car. the woman in white and her baby were the occupants of the car frank crashed into. everyone died instantly except marion (frank's daughter) and her foetus.

the never ending road symbolizes their souls in a state of limbo after they had died in the car accident.

the black hearse symbolizes the grim reaper collecting the souls from their deceased bodies.

marion survived because the grim reaper spared her life.

am still not entirely sure why the doctor and the never ending road share the name "marcott", but the best explanation i could muster up is marion must have overheard the name in her state of comma and somehow attached it to the road.

the mid credit scene got me stumped tho. it revealed that everything that transpired in the film weren't only allegorical, but really did happen too.

yep, a mind fvck of epic proportions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2020
mekaprime:

So 'b' Flicks lack well grounded scripts( remember you yourself generalized it that way)?... interesting.. I could give 5 "b" flicks with well grounded scripts.

Hahahaha.. I now understand the whole thing & trust me, this is even more funny, so no one actually called him, it was basically a self record of himself as the cape crusader, LMFAO. And to think that he did it with hopes of replacing Ben Affleck after he heard he quit. Which self-confident individual does that, doesn't that show the height of his desperation.

I am solidly behind you. This peeps just want to hype Adkins that doesn't even deserve such hype just cos they are his fans.

Apart from martial arts wetin Adkins Sabi?
The Batman Character isn't all about the fighting and all. It's more about the intelligence, quick thinking, Playboy, master of disguise, leadership, emotions.

Peeps be shouting Adkins is good at brooding, as if it's only brooding and martial arts Bruce Wayne is good at.

If Adkins like make him audition 250 times WB will never choose him as Batman., Period. They ain't that stupid.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Hell no. Hardcore DC fans don't even want Adkins as Batman. The fans who even like Adkins as Batman are very minute, a very tiny fragment of the fandom.

Before Pattinson was even cast, in which fans were doing there own fancasting of Batman Adkins was never in the top 5 actors wanted for that role.

Actors who were top of that list was the likes of Armie Hammer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Hell no. Hardcore DC fans don't even want Adkins as Batman. The fans who even like Adkins as Batman are very minute, a very tiny fragment of the fandom.

Before Pattinson was even cast, in which fans were doing there own fancasting of Batman Adkins was never in the top 5 actors wanted for that role.

bro you need to get out there. do you even have internet on your phone?

go to youtube comment sections of any adkin's video, the majority of the commenters want adkins to play batman.

reddit, comicvine, gamespot, etc...the majority of their users want adkins to play batman.

it's only on nairaland that people that has never even attended one single comic convention are trying to manufacture their own narrative out of thin air.

a petition to force WB to make adkins batman was started by a group of dedicated fans and even though it got the necessary votes, WB stuck to their choice of a younger batman.

dude please do your self a favour and visit the internet.

my guess is that you're not a gamer and have never played the arkham video game series, else you wouldn't be saying this rubbish.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

go to youtube comment sections of any adkin's video, the majority of the commenters want adkins to play batman.

reddit, comicvine, gamespot, etc...the majority of their users want adkins to play batman.

it's only on nairaland that people that has never even attended one single comic convention are trying to manufacture their own narrative out of thin air.

a petition to force WB to make adkins batman was started by a group of dedicated fans and even though it got the necessary votes, WB stuck to their choice of a younger batman.

my guess is that you're not a gamer and have never played the arkham video game series, else you wouldn't be saying this rubbish.
You don’t need to come at people who don’t agree with your view, what I know for certainty is that for every 1 person that want Adkins as Batman, you’d find 3 that will oppose
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2020
abduleez1:

lies from the pit of hell. i've seen the shortlist.

someone posted it on reddit last year.

on top of that list was nicholas hoult. he was the favourite, but somehow WB picked robert pattinson over him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
You don’t need to come at people who don’t agree with your view, what I know for certainty is that for every 1 person that want Adkins as Batman, you’d find 3 that will oppose

whatever bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
abduleez1:

I am solidly behind you. This peeps just want to hype Adkins that doesn't even deserve such hype just cos they are his fans.

Apart from martial arts wetin Adkins Sabi?
The Batman Character isn't all about the fighting and all. It's more about the intelligence, quick thinking, Playboy, master of disguise, leadership, emotions.

Peeps be shouting Adkins is good at brooding, as if it's only brooding and martial arts Bruce Wayne is good at.

If Adkins like make him audition 250 times WB will never choose him as Batman.,
Period. They ain't that stupid.

The bolded is not true.

Adkins was mostly disqualified in the upcoming The Batman role simply because of his age (43yrs) as wb wanted younger Bruce Wanye in the 30s region which Pattision falls into.

Also, Pattison is a WB boy right from his days in Harry porter which gives him an edge.

If you think Adkins can't act, go and watch the latest Ipman4 and see him in perfect acting and fighting action.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

The bolded is not true.

Adkins was mostly disqualified in the upcoming The Batman role simply because of his age (43yrs) as wb wanted younger Bruce Wanye in the 30s region which Pattision falls into.

Also, Pattison is a WB boy right from his days in Harry porter which gives him an edge.

If you think Adkins can't act, go and watch the latest Ipman4 and see him in perfect acting and fighting action.

I said fan-casting not WB shortlist. Fan casting are castings made by fans for their favorite actors whom they think can play their favorite comic characters. And also wish Studios cast them.

And in those I rarely almost never come across Scott Adkins as Batman.
The last time a fan routed for Adkins as Batman in a DC group was shot down.

Realistically WB will never choose Adkins not now not ever. Why wasn't he chosen then before Affleck if he was good? If he wasn't chosen then, is it now you expect them to chose him. At least he and Affleck is in the same age group, even 4yrs younger than Affleck.

People tend to complain of Affleck's body size but fail to forget that was an older Batman role and not the younger Batman Pattinson is set to play. Peeps who still complain of the suit are ignorant of the fact that Pattinson's Batman is In his second year of a vigilante hence the unrefined look of his BATSUIT as he hasn't perfected it yet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
God bless you bro.
the Raid Redemption was a hit.
there's this recently released Series that he featured and I wanna download it
we assassins
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

I'll actually say you'd find 6 vs 1 who'd oppose. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

lies from the pit of hell. i've seen the shortlist.

someone posted it on reddit last year.

on top of that list was nicholas hoult. he was the favourite, but somehow WB picked robert pattinson over him.

Yea, I only mentioned one name not all top 5 members of the list.

I also said fancasting. Fan casting are castings made by fans for their favorite actors whom they think can play their favorite comic characters. And also wish Studios cast them.

And in those I rarely almost never come across Scott Adkins as Batman.
The last time a fan routed for Adkins as Batman in a DC group was shot down.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

LMAO, that's cos those are Adkins fans. Oga the peeps who can claim to know Batman are comic reading fans and scarcely Batman game playing fans, not movie universe fans who hardly know Batman.

In social media Groups I belong to and FB groups even dedicated DC groups Scott Adkins is hardly a fan favourite as Batman. It's more of a fetish than a mainstream thing. Even hardcore Batman fans will never say Adkins is their favorite. Lol. Heck, even comic Purists will never consider Adkins as Batman.

And in that petition how many people sign. This the first time I'm hearing this. Anyhow Sha no DC fans subgroup is more vocal than the SnyderCut Fans. grin

The overwhelming majority of people clamoring for Adkins Batman are movie universe fans, people who don't even read comics and sparingly Game fans.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viralfreemovies(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Currently watching the Gifted. I love the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
While Adkins batman's argument proceeds, let me drop this Joker here.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
toluxe0075:

Yea, I have seen it. It's a DC fan Fan-art. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
toluxe0075:
Jared’s ought to be the gangster
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
toluxe0075:
This is so dope...i wish i could own it cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Viralfreemovies:
Currently watching the Gifted. I love the movie
so good and refreshing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
He was the stunt double for Deadpool in wolverine origins
I was actually going to suggest he should get the main act for deadpool.. that would suit him compared to being batman.

the only thing that might work in him playing deadpool's main act is that he's not funny
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ishilove:

I have never found the Rock wanting in any of his roles and somehow has avoided been typecast as the guy with the mean face, loud voice and big muscles.

Dave is not bad. He is able to emote and connect with audiences, something Stephen was never able to achieve (at least with me)
I guess you haven't seen ballers ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (3895) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: NaijaMemes, phr0nesis(m), Illusioneffect(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.