Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3850950 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

You like old music?
To an extent, like a boss cool. Ratio of Old to New songs on my devices are like 10:1. It MUST be capable of inducing nostalgia. And it must be legendary. A lot of my dudes back then, in the university disturbed me a lot. "This is the 2000s era"; "Stop living in the past". Yenyenyenyen.. To an extent sha. Old music, old rap, old movies.
#VintageAllTheWay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lol, gracias. I've seen his address though. Miami Beach is not secluded. There could still be a shot at this tongue grin

I'm a fan of Bee Gees too.

My best of their collections are Night Fever, staying alive, and How deep is your love.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

You sound like an upcoming stalker tongue grin
Nah. Last thing I'll do to someone is to invade privacy. I am a private person so I know how invasion feels grin. I am just feeling the nostalgia right now embarassed. I am playing it on my home speakers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Someone is pained that all he has in life is an OND certificate from a bush polytechnic so he comes online to 'feel among'. And then he proceeds to label strangers 'whores_' because he was born and raised by one, so he thinks every female is like the one who raised him with proceeds of her whoredom. I'm not even sure he knows his father, being a son of hundreds of fathers.

I'm done jare. Let him keep vibrating and ranting in his low self-esteem. Son of a whore_

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

I'm a fan of Bee Gees too.

My best of their collections are Night Fever, staying alive, and How deep is your love.

Stolen mekaprime meme lipsrsealed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

To an extent, like a boss cool. Ratio of Old to New songs on my devices are like 10:1. It MUST be capable of inducing nostalgia. And it must be legendary. A lot of my dudes back then, in the university disturbed me a lot. "This is the 2000s era"; "Stop living in the past". Yenyenyenyen.. To an extent sha. Old music, old rap, old movies.
#VintageAllTheWay
You, brother, are an old soul. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Nah. Last thing I'll do to someone is to invade privacy. I am a private person so I know how invasion feels grin. I am just feeling the nostalgia right now embarassed. I am playing it on my home speakers.
And disturbing the peace
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:
Stolen mekaprime meme lipsrsealed
Also, Tragedy. Can't get enough of that banger.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

You, brother, are an old soul. wink
Surprisingly, I don't look like it tho cheesy.. I am still a fresh se.xy boi cool.. But I'm different and I like it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Also, Tragedy. Can't get enough of that banger.
Ay, lad. Good taste.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

And disturbing the peace
Haha.. I live alone. Most guys in my street are big babas that don't stay at home, they are always traveling up and down. So, apart from one other quiet dude, only me is staying in the street since last year. If it's those niqqas in the other street, they can go fvck themselves. Everyday, one child somewhere is crying and making noise grin..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Surprisingly, I don't look like it tho cheesy.. I am still a fresh se.xy boi cool.. But I'm different and I like it.
Soul ages have nothing to do with appearances. Read this below. It is very enlightening.

https://www.nairaland.com/3237028/what-soul-age#47704873

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Haha.. I live alone. Most guys in my street are big babas that don't stay at home, they are always traveling up and down. So, apart from one other quiet dude, only me is staying in the street since last year. If it's those niqqas in the other street, they can go fvck themselves. Everyday, one child somewhere is crying and making noise grin..
Rebel without a cause grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Someone is pained that all he has in life is an OND certificate from a bush polytechnic so he comes online to 'feel among'. And then he proceeds to label strangers 'whores_' because he was born and raised by one, so he thinks every female is like the one raised him with proceeds of her whoredom. I'm not even sure he knows his father, being a son of hundreds of fathers.

I'm done jare. Let him keep vibrating and ranting in his low self-esteem. Son of a whore_
abduleez1:
And the old hag now thinks I am a dropout. Rich grin grin grin grin. All of a sudden she's my rector. grin

Now she'll claim she received ivy league education. cheesy Your forming no go destroy your career.
But that mouth wide Sha, guess that's how she gets choked on coc_ks. Confusing me for her wrinkled puss_y customers. grin

Love peddler that was soliciting and begging for a guy to take her out and give her treats. call girl calling another prostitute? Can this get more stupid. grin

Who is telling the truth?.. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Soul ages have nothing to do with appearances. Read this below. It is very enlightening.

Chisos. Kai, so it's just remaining to carry walking stick grin

Thanks. I understand the concept, nice post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Chisos. Kai, so it's just remaining to carry walking stick grin

Thanks. I understand the concept, nice post.
[s]I am an Old Soul as well, so I perfectly understand. [/s]

Scratch that. Na Mature Soul o cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
An entitled low life with delusions of grandeur now thinks she's the repository of knowledge on One's education. grin

The same slow poke sees a stranger online and labels him a bastard, when she's a two bit whore_ in her own right. I guess she's talking from experience, after being abused and gangbanged_ from her ocean of lovers.
Seems the Love-hole is still hurting. tongue

I'm done. The whore_ can keep wailing on her misguided superiority complex. Guess it's the symptoms of her whoremongering days.

Peace out. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

I am an Old Soul as well, so I perfectly understand.
Hmm... Good to know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

[s]I am an Old Soul as well, so I perfectly understand. [/s]

Scratch that. Na Mature Soul o cheesy
grin.. Na lie o. Only me can't be old. We are old together.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mehn I'm entertained.

Who is going to win? This duel is too sweet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

grin.. Na lie o. Only me can't be old. We are old together.
I haven't reached Old Soul stage so you are on your own cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

I haven't reached Old Soul stage so you are on your own cheesy
Chai. But its not the end. I can still be old and fresh. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Filosofi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre & Ishilove, the term 'old soul' doesn't suggest that you're old, not at all. It's a way of saying someone is wise beyond their years. It's a compliment.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Chai. But its not the end. I can still be old and fresh. grin
Lol. You're a character smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
John Travolta killed it cool cool
#SaturdayNightFever

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Filosofi:
DriggityDre & Ishilove, the term 'old soul' doesn't suggest that you're old, not at all. It's a way of saying someone is wise beyond their years. It's a compliment.

I know. It's a joke we've been pulling.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Filosofi:

Indeed it is. It also means something else. This article discusses different soul ages.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. You're a character smiley
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:
John Travolta killed it cool cool
#SaturdayNightFever
John looks like Count Dracula in that photo.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

John looks like Count Dracula in that photo.
Lovely, right? That's the 70s for ya. Please, help yourself to one glass.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
DandeNummeruno:
Mehn I'm entertained.

Who is going to win? This duel is too sweet.

It's not sweet. Abduleez1 is just too calm for my liking. That is why I like the guy.

If it were me, I would have exposed all her failures in life. From begging men on nairaland to go out with her, to failing as a mod, to not having any iota of sense when it comes to international politics.

If it were my education that she mocked, she would have heard how she is ignorant of international affairs and how she prefers supernatural jazz over commonsense.

Abduleez1 dont mind the ignorant hypocrite. Your contributions here are more sensible and welcomed. The funny thing is that she will come tomorrow and cuss others for derailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lovely, right? That's the 70s for ya. Please, help yourself to one glass.
Wa sherey cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Barrywhyte1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.