Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3851082 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Beorn,

Upon reading my comment again, i want to make it clear that I was joking about the dark side and batman. Many people here seem not to understand sarcasm and jokes.

I am not angry ooo. I let go of my anger towards ishilove many years ago. Please, my antics here are all done for fun.

I've enjoyed some of your trolling of ishilove TBH, but when it's only targeted at one individual, it sucks away the fun out of it. I understand your jokes and sarcasm just feel like it's targeted at only Ishi.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Beorn:

I've enjoyed some of your trolling of ishilove TBH, but when it's only targeted at one individual, it sucks away the fun out of it. I understand your jokes and sarcasm just feel like it's targeted at only Ishi.

Of course, she is the main target. But it seems excessive and so, I will focus on writing my reviews.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Venom - 5.9/10

Decent movie, entertaining but not amazing, a few far-fetched and unrealistic moments but I still enjoyed it. Graphics were good. [s]Also, I was kind of attracted to Venom in some scenes, there's something wrong with me. [/s]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
you will meet him in your dream tonight

ibkayee:
Venom - 5.9/10

Decent movie, entertaining but not amazing, a few far-fetched and unrealistic moments but I still enjoyed it. Graphics were good. [s]Also, I was kind of attracted to Venom in some scenes, there's something wrong with me. [/s]

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
MJBOLT:
you will meet him in your dream tonight

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
ibkayee:
Venom - 5.9/10

Dark, tall, muscular and quite funny. Venom- a true ladies man grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Dark, tall, muscular and quite funny. Venom- a true ladies man grin
It's the cheeky smile, with the exception of the rotten teeth and numerous cavities grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolagabriella: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh, he can kiss my rotund Niger Deltan ass. I don't need his forgiveness because he deserves every bit of what I dished out to him. One thing I will never stand both on and offline- bullying. I was actually on the verge of exiting the thread when he became abusive. That scattered my dada, and of course, the rest is history cheesy

I've moved on ages ago because I have more edifying things to transmit my energies into. Let him go hug a grizzly bear for all I care. I tanda gidigba for cyber punks wink
Can you please just shut up.
Shut up!
You are so annoying!
Beorn just said something meaningful and worth pondering over buh what did you do instead, you start talking tr*sh. Be sensible and christian like for once.

@Jeromeblack
Do consider what Beorn said, the grudge is not just worth the energy it saps.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Beorn:

From your narration and hers, both stories checks out and I've known where the issue started. It's not worth the bad blood between you two IMO.

See ehn, what I'm about to type, this is the first time ever that I'm typing the issue on here. Back when Ishilove was a supermod she banned my old moniker. . . . UNJUSTLY. I was very pissed but it's nothing compared how mad I was after complaining to another supermod, Obinoscopy_, and he couldn't overturn my ban, maybe coz it's a mod thingy or he wanted to nave Ishi's back. Whichever reason it was, I felt angry.

Coming online to see Ishi still posting freely then made me boil. Months later, I moved on from the ish without a grudge because I'm the type that doesn't hold onto negative vibes or inconsequential things like online bans. When Ishi left the job, a lot of Nairalanders took every opportunity to mock her but I didn't. I wasn't angry anymore. In short, I'd have been mad at myself if I was still holding on to a useless and flimsy grudge because of a Nairaland ban that doesn't add anything meaningful to me.

What I'm saying is, 5 years is an awful long time to let go of your anger towards anybody on Nairaland because of a little issue. If it's something serious like defrauding you over an online transaction, then I'd understand. You don't have to forgive her, but you can choose to forget the issue and stop antagonizing her at every slightest opportunity.

Ishi na mumu girl ah sweh! She banned me once because I said I will give spoilers to any movie 'if' I wish to. Well, she can ban me forever if she chooses to, me don't care. I will re-sign up again and again and again and again and again with another monicker and still tell her she got nofing on me. So, let the banning begin.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Chaiiii......una don start fight again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xapo(m): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2018
This place becoming boring is days ...... But wait I think I like the fight going on here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 1:42am On Oct 07, 2018
newjosboy:

Ishi na mumu girl ah sweh! She banned me once because I said I will give spoilers to any movie 'if' I wish to. Well, she can ban me forever if she chooses to, me don't care. I will re-sign up again and again and again and again and again with another monicker and still tell her she got nofing on me. So, let the banning begin.
she's no longer a mod
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 3:09am On Oct 07, 2018
JeromeBlack:

She used to love me. Back in 2013, she was jobless and I was balling in Europe. She sent me some emails but I wasn't interested.
hahaha hahaha! This guy get mouth Sha.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2018
bolagabriella:

Can you please just shut up.
Shut up!
You are so annoying!
Beorn just said something meaningful and worth pondering over buh what did you do instead, you start talking tr*sh. Be sensible and christian like for once.

I'm annoying? Take a number join the queue! cheesy

You are also very very stupid for telling my to shut up. If you had any atom sense in that hollow space in between your ears, you would realise that I carefully pick what I respond to. You don't understand the history between I and this boy, but your fingers are quicker than your empty head. Silly thing.

Ponder over that wink

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2018
newjosboy:

Na you mumu pass o. Thank God for this furore because it's opening the mouths of those carrying Ishilove in mind. cheesy

So you don't know I stopped modding 3 years ago and you were banned by the anti-spam bot??

In short...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Abeg, let us move back to talking about movies. The catfight has ended we all know who is who now.

Venom review loading.................
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Na you mumu pass o. Thank God for this furore because it's opening the mouths of those carrying Ishilove in mind. cheesy

So you don't know I stopped modding 3 years ago and you were banned by the anti-spam bot??

In short...

I hail you oh.. your insults dey always get degree.

I'm so curious why people have this super crush for you etc..you have more trollers than we can count..

I was tempted to check on your profile hoping in will find something but I was disappointed..I found nothing!

Would you please add a profile picture of you so I can conclude my research methodology.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2018
bolagabriella:

@Jeromeblack
Do consider what Beorn said, the grudge is not just worth the energy it saps.

I have considered and accepted what Beorn said.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2018
The Master.
WOW!!!!!
Joaquin Phoenix is unbelievably underrated. Watching this movie makes me think the right choice was made in hiring him to play the Joker in the standalone.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2018
7 Days in Hell (Genre: Mockumentary/Comedy)

Pretty much like Popstar, but instead of music, it's Tennis. Hilarious all the way through. Too short though.

7.3/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hakeemlyon: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
I just can't get enough of Connor4real music video from Popstar: Never Stop, Never Stopping. The movie is hilarious, and this music video is one of the best bits. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh07WlB46Gw&itct
@koice can I get the download link please. I tried tfpd but all the links are expired.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
hakeemlyon:
@koice can I get the download link please. I tried tfpd but all the links are expired.

I streamed it, but I'll look up a viable download link for you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Moneyboyz:

I hail you oh.. your insults dey always get degree.

I'm so curious why people have this super crush for you etc..you have more trollers than we can count..

I was tempted to check on your profile hoping in will find something but I was disappointed..I found nothing!

Would you please add a profile picture of you so I can conclude my research methodology.
But I already have a profile picture, sir. It's on my profile
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Link

hakeemlyon
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Mission Impossible- Fallout

Aside the very impossible near misses and fight scenes that supposedly happen in seconds, meanwhile, my time told me differently, Tom Cruise still has it.

8/10. It comes highly recommended for a weekend entertainment. Awesome stunts. Watching them made me acutely aware of the aches and pains in my body grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
7 Days in Hell (Genre: Mockumentary/Comedy)

Pretty much like Popstar, but instead of music, it's Tennis. Hilarious all the way through. Too short though.

7.3/10
Link?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Jurassic Park- Fallen Kingdom

Cliche storyline, predictable ending. My favourite scene was the 'rampaging bull' dinosaur scene. Totally hilarious. The ending parts were the best.

They should just retire the series jare. Michael Crichton would have been displeased by what they have turned his story into.

6.9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Link?
Streamed it, but here's a link.

[url=http://avadl.uploadt.com/New3/Film/7%20Days%20in%20Hell%20(2015)%20HDTV%20720p_AVADL.CoM.mkv]Link[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.