Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist (26095 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 16, 2013
frank3.16:

ohhh my!!!! how do u guys put up with this kind of people. i have never read such nonsense in my life before.
grin

whenever something is beyond the brain of an Atheist,He tagged it ''NONSENSE'' !!!

LowSense bunch of LazyPeople !!
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Keluong(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
donroxy: grin

whenever something is beyond the brain of an Atheist,He tagged it ''NONSENSE'' !!!

LowSense bunch of LazyPeople !!
There is some nonsense in what he said. I know that you believed him even without a second thought.
That still does not support atheism.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Keluong(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
RikoduoSennin:

6 creative days( which can span any period of time) not our 24hour days- it does not make sense if it took God to Speak "let there be light" in a space of 24 hours and at the Same time create all Species of plants and animals within a 24hour day, When it will take a very long time to study all about them!

Note What Fossil record of Man not Vegetation/ animals Says, The so called ice age( could have alter Man's fossil record)

Facts- dust particles in our home is made up of what? Quess: dead human skin, Is there anything that remains if a Human being is decomposed? If someone is not breathing, Can CPR-breathing into him bring him to life (resuscitate)? Yes, Is it add to believe a Second person is involved now.

Well that is Faith, but Can you explain the innate attractiveness between between that exist between a man and a woman. Just like Magnets.

Have Scientist been able to explain where "Light" came from? Its origin as a Spectrum.

Please do not insult what you do not know (The bible). Before Scientist discovered that the Earth was Round and Hanging on Nothing- the bible has( Isa 40:22, Job 26:7). Some 2000years before Space ship took man out of earth to See it was round and Suspended by Gravity. So how did those Primitive men know all this and more? Superior intelligence from Someone or Something.
Why is this the only peddled verse out of all the over 100 verses which has something do do with science.
Its even a shame that as big as the bible is, this(and a few) is the only clear discovery from the bible.
what do you have to say about joshua telling the sun to stand still? Or should I just ignore it and act like its not b.s?

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
RikoduoSennin:

6 creative days( which can span any period of time) not our 24hour days- it does not make sense if it took God to Speak "let there be light" in a space of 24 hours and at the Same time create all Species of plants and animals within a 24hour day, When it will take a very long time to study all about them!

Note What Fossil record of Man not Vegetation/ animals Says, The so called ice age( could have alter Man's fossil record)

Facts- dust particles in our home is made up of what? Quess: dead human skin, Is there anything that remains if a Human being is decomposed? If someone is not breathing, Can CPR-breathing into him bring him to life (resuscitate)? Yes, Is it add to believe a Second person is involved now.

Well that is Faith, but Can you explain the innate attractiveness between between that exist between a man and a woman. Just like Magnets.

Have Scientist been able to explain where "Light" came from? Its origin as a Spectrum.

Please do not insult what you do not know (The bible). Before Scientist discovered that the Earth was Round and Hanging on Nothing- the bible has( Isa 40:22, Job 26:7). Some 2000years before Space ship took man out of earth to See it was round and Suspended by Gravity. So how did those Primitive men know all this and more? Superior intelligence from Someone or Something.

[b]You can make a man fall off his chair in laughter with your bible scientific ideology. Are you a comedian?

Light - The stars and the sun forms through the coalition of atomic particles in a process of deuterium fusion. I'm not a physicist btw, a physicist can take you deeper into this topic. Do some research son, science has proven the theory of light formation a long time ago.

And please don't make people mock your God anymore. Did God really say that the earth was round? cheesy cheesy cheesy This is the most funny scientific theory I've ever heard in recent times apart from the magnet scientist of Unilag. grin God sure needs a new physics teacher. cheesy

And where did God talk about gravity? Can I get bible verses please. Abeg stop correlating religion with science, that's a sign of desperation. Everything in that bible defiles scientific knowledge like you now agree that God didn't create man and the world in 6 days. You see God lied. grin

Good!! You're coming out gradually and soon you'll be able to think with your head again. Now we shall take you through the part where God used dust and mould to make man. cheesy cheesy
[/b]
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Keluong:
Why is this the only peddled verse out of all the over 100 verses which has something do do with science.
Its even a shame that as big as the bible is, this(and a few) is the only clear discovery from the bible.
what do you have to say about joshua telling the sun to stand still? Or should I just ignore it and act like its not b.s?

The bible is not a Science text book, everyone knows that. All I am saying is Whenever the bible choose to speak on Scientific Matter it is accurate.

It is not only about the earth, it also speaks about the hare being a chewer of cud just like a Cow-Man's discovery on this does not date back more than 200years at most.

In the instance of Joshua, That account was written according to Joshua's View point. To a Man looking at the Sun, it appears the Sun is moving hence the term "Sun rise" and "Sun set". But when the bible addressed the shape of earth and if it is rest on something, it did not fail even thousands of years before Man agree with it.

@Rudedough, I asked about light Spectrum not Stars, even though the Star-Sun provides light to earth via Radiation, I am talking about Light in essence. I have done my research!

You mock the bible calling the earth round, well, in ancient hebrew language there is no word for Sphere,So the closest word to it was "round", which is not wrong considering the fact that apart from the flatened Poles, Earth is mostly round in Shape.(Please research when the word "Sphere" was added to the English dictionary and Why was it considered a Shape). In Geography, The first textbooks called the earth- circle shape just like they called Pluto a planet, future research changed all that( it does not mean Scientist were wrong-they only modify their classification). Even Now, gridlines Marking international hours/degree in Geography is based on a round earth(360 degrees-12/13hrs) calculations.

As par, the Earth being Round in the bible and hanging on Nothing (gravity)- Rudedough, you did not read those Scriptures I Mentioned earlier (ISaiah 40:22, Job 26:7). Read it and See wisdom thousands of years before Galileo or Space ship(Apollo).
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
RikoduoSennin:

@Rudedough, I asked about light Spectrum not Stars, even though the Star-Sun provides light to earth via Radiation, I am talking about Light in essence. I have done my research!

You mock the bible calling the earth round, well, in ancient hebrew language there is no word for Sphere,So the closest word to it was "round", which is not wrong considering the fact that apart from the flatened Poles, Earth is mostly round in Shape.(Please research when the word "Sphere" was added to the English dictionary and Why was it considered a Shape). In Geography, The first textbooks called the earth- circle shape just like they called Pluto a planet, future research changed all that( it does not mean Scientist were wrong-they only modify their classification). Even Now, gridlines Marking international hours/degree in Geography is based on a round earth(360 degrees-12/13hrs) calculations.

As par, the Earth being Round in the bible and hanging on Nothing (gravity)- Rudedough, you did not read those Scriptures I Mentioned earlier (ISaiah 40:22, Job 26:7). Read it and See wisdom thousands of years before Galileo or Space ship(Apollo).

Bro you're working too hard to change the context of the bible. God goofed.. Live with that.cheesy cheesy The Earth is not round, it's not a ball. Even your stance at spherical, it's not completely spherical, it's a bumpy spheroid. So don't try to amend the bible, it's too late now. Just get God a new physics teacher, and let him ask for forgiveness for lying.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Your argument is baseless. As I tell you, Research how Scientist describe the Shape of the earth- it progressed from Circle (ball) to Sphere (egg) now to spheriod (because of the flattenned poles).The word "Spheriod" is a newly coined word, and certainly newer than the word translated "circle" in the bible. So you want God to use a word, the men who wrote the bible would not understand.(He made sure he wrote the bible using words common to that Era eg he used spear,bow,sword to describe warfare not Gun, Nuke,bomb).

When writing a document, writers use the words available at that time- shakespears for example, do any Novelist use "thou" in their books anymore,No, does that fault Shakespears novels,No.

What is remarkable, is that, what was written was against popular believes and Science/Astrology Spanning 2000 years until man got it right. So it took Scientist Far longer than Servants of God who believed it base on Faith.

NB: you still haven't said anything about "Hanging on Nothing" or Earth being held by Gravity. No space ship,No satelite, yet Man wrote that the Earth is hanging on Nothing, Why is that?
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2013
Is this shiit still on undecided
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Keluong(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2013
RikoduoSennin: Your argument is baseless. As I tell you, Research how Scientist describe the Shape of the earth- it progressed from Circle (ball) to Sphere (egg) now to spheriod (because of the flattenned poles).The word "Spheriod" is a newly coined word, and certainly newer than the word translated "circle" in the bible. So you want God to use a word, the men who wrote the bible would not understand.(He made sure he wrote the bible using words common to that Era eg he used spear,bow,sword to describe warfare not Gun, Nuke,bomb).

When writing a document, writers use the words available at that time- shakespears for example, do any Novelist use "thou" in their books anymore,No, does that fault Shakespears novels,No.

What is remarkable, is that, what was written was against popular believes and Science/Astrology Spanning 2000 years until man got it right. So it took Scientist Far longer than Servants of God who believed it base on Faith.

NB: you still haven't said anything about "Hanging on Nothing" or Earth being held by Gravity. No space ship,No satelite, yet Man wrote that the Earth is hanging on Nothing, Why is that?
I have seen that yo ve gone to read the answers to the contradictions, believing it, even when the apologist is lying.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Keluong(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2013
rudedough:

Bro you're working too hard to change the context of the bible. God goofed.. Live with that.cheesy cheesy The Earth is not round, it's not a ball. Even your stance at spherical, it's not completely spherical, it's a bumpy spheroid. So don't try to amend the bible, it's too late now. Just get God a new physics teacher, and let him ask for forgiveness for lying.
Dont mind him, he has read some b.s explanations from an apologist.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Keluong(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2013
RikoduoSennin: Your argument is baseless. As I tell you, Research how Scientist describe the Shape of the earth- it progressed from Circle (ball) to Sphere (egg) now to spheriod (because of the flattenned poles).The word "Spheriod" is a newly coined word, and certainly newer than the word translated "circle" in the bible. So you want God to use a word, the men who wrote the bible would not understand.(He made sure he wrote the bible using words common to that Era eg he used spear,bow,sword to describe warfare not Gun, Nuke,bomb).

Still struggling to project just one verse. Smh
WHat is the probability that if I write a book as big as the bible in an ancient time, that there wont be at least some fact there after many tries? You ve only ignored a lot of bull shit and keep peddling just a verse.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2013

[b]I think i am done with the circle shaped earth debate already. God goofed and he goofed big time. NO EXCUSE

Secondly. Your bible says the earth "HANGS ON NOTHING". God goofed again because the earth doesn't "HANG ON NOTHING". The earth "ORBITS", it "MOVES" around the sun at about 100,000 km/h. Just as an aeroplane trajects on air and balances itself using speed, motion and aerodynamics. So once again, your God goofed, the earth does not "HANG ON NOTHING" but "MOVES" at an amazing speed.

Your God also said, the sun "RISES" in the morning and "SETS" in the evening to get his beauty sleep and a facial makeovercheesy but failed to realize that the sun is "FIXED" at the equator but it is the earth that "MOVES" around the sun.

Take my advice bro, stop trying to relate the bible with science, science is far too advance than God. Also get God a new physics teacher cos he's goofed 1, 2, many times. I wonder how you guys still believe those nonsense.
[/b]
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by frank317: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
rudedough:

[b]I think i am done with the circle shaped earth debate already. God goofed and he goofed big time. NO EXCUSE

Secondly. Your bible says the earth "HANGS ON NOTHING". God goofed again because the earth doesn't "HANG ON NOTHING". The earth "ORBITS", it "MOVES" around the sun at about 100,000 km/h. Just as an aeroplane trajects on air and balances itself using speed, motion and aerodynamics. So once again, your God goofed, the earth does not "HANG ON NOTHING" but "MOVES" at an amazing speed.

Your God also said, the sun "RISES" in the morning and "SETS" in the evening to get his beauty sleep and a facial makeovercheesy but failed to realize that the sun is "FIXED" at the equator but it is the earth that "MOVES" around the sun.

Take my advice bro, stop trying to relate the bible with science, science is far too advance than God. Also get God a new physics teacher cos he's goofed 1, 2, many times. I wonder how you guys still believe those nonsense.
[/b]

u just beat me to this... just wanted to ask him if a moving plane hangs on nothing. btw, is the earth hanging?
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
rudedough:

[/b]

Which Science textbook write am say d sun is fixed at the equator..
Which equator b that cos every Planet has an equator even the sun too..
So which one is the sun Fixed at..
No lemme talk o..
Shoo..

The Aeroplane flying up doesn't land abi..
Or it didn't take off from Land

The Earth hangs on nothing..
Extremely nothing..
It is suspended in Space..
In a Vacuum
And the Sun is in the middle of the milky way galaxy while all other bodies revolve around it..
What makes the Earth revolve..
Aviation Fuel ..

The mass Of the Solar System Is XKg..
While d sun weighs approximately 99.9% of that...

Don't come here n talk nonsense..
Abi the geographers who wrote the sun rises n sets no dey exist again..

U cannot disprove God with Science..
God exists..
People who won't com here to tabon believe there is a God..
I don't know where u n d rest of these petty NL.. atheists ar springing out from..
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Which Science textbook write am say d sun is fixed at the equator..
Which equator b that cos every Planet has an equator even the sun too.. Contradiction Spotted grin grin

So which one is the sun Fixed at..
No lemme talk o..
Shoo..

The Aeroplane flying up doesn't land abi.. The aeroplane will land due to a decrease in motion but the earth maintains its speed of about 100,000 KM that's why it doesn't land.
Or it didn't take off from Land

[s]The Earth hangs on nothing..
Extremely nothing..
It is suspended in Space..
[/s] The earth does not "HANG ON NOTHING", it also does not "SUSPEND IN SPACE", It "MOVES" at a great speed through gravitational forces. Same way an airplane maintain it's altitude and balance through motion and aerodynamics.
In a Vacuum
And the Sun is in the middle of the milky way galaxy while all other bodies revolve around it.. Contradiction spotted again. grin grin You said "The sun is in the middle and all other bodies revolve around it" but above you said it suspends in space.
What makes the Earth revolve..Aviation Fuel .. No, It's called "Gravitational pull".

[s]The mass Of the Solar System Is XKg..
While d sun weighs approximately 99.9% of that..
[/s] All these are unnecessary.

Don't come here n talk nonsense..
Abi the geographers who wrote the sun rises n sets no dey exist again..

[s]U cannot disprove God with Science..[/s] God has been disproved many times, but you all his foot soldiers always come up with another apologetic excuse.

[s]God exists..[/s] No he does not. If he does show me.
People who won't com here to tabon believe there is a God..
I don't know where u n d rest of these petty NL.. atheists ar springing out from..

See your desperation to disprove Science when your God already goofed by saying the earth is "HANGING ON NOTHING" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now look above and see how you contradicted yourself many times. I'm not a physicist but i did Physics back in high school and foundation, that was many years ago but i still can beat you in the basics. If you're an Engineer or took any course related to physics, then i'm afraid i'll have to ask you to go back to your school and demand a refund.

Good day and please don't forget to get God a new physics teacher too. grin grin
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
frank3.16:

u just beat me to this... just wanted to ask him if a moving plane hangs on nothing. btw, is the earth hanging?

[b]Bro i tell you these people are the dumbest set on earth. No religionist can ever engage in research cos they don't like to discover new things. They just want to be stocked in the A.Ds and B.Cs.

The reason why they thought the earth "HANGS ON SOMETHING" is because they don't feel the acceleration, so their thinking was "ohh God hanged the ball on some stick". cheesy cheesy

You wouldn't blame them much though. The Psychosis of God killing anyone who doesn't worship him, hell fire, fire and brimstone, torture, crying and gnashing of teeth, devil's punishment, devils fork and roasting etc that their religion leaders have drummed into them since childhood, preparing their mind to follow the status quo have impaired their ability to default from their delusion.

The only way to make them see the truth is to have them read the bible themselves. A lot of religionist who took their time to study the bible dropped it in the trash can after cos there's no book on earth that is filled with so much "EVIL" than the bible.
[/b]
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Keluong:
There is some nonsense in what he said. I know that you believed him even without a second thought.
That still does not support atheism.
are you for me or againts me ?
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2013
rudedough:

See your desperation to disprove Science when your God already goofed by saying the earth is "HANGING ON NOTHING" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now look above and see how you contradicted yourself many times. I'm not a physicist but i did Physics back in high school and foundation, that was many years ago but i still can beat you in the basics. If you're an Engineer or took any course related to physics, then i'm afraid i'll have to ask you to go back to your school and demand a refund.

Good day and please don't forget to get God a new physics teacher too. grin grin

First..
Newton's 1st Law States that a body at rest will continue to remain at rest..& a body in Uniform motion will continue in motion Unless it is acted upon by an external Constraint..

Had to break it down for U..
So lets go back to the Origin of matter..

Approx 5.9billion years ago a body of Singular matter exploded n the heat generated caused it to expand(motion) for billions of light years..
Creating matter n d elements..

The Lighter elements constitute The Sun & Stars..
In Our own galaxy the denser Rocky planets are closer to the sun while the Larger less dense are at the edge..

Everybody in Space is in motion the same motion that started it n since there's nothing to slow it down it would continue moving..

The Earth is Suspended on nothing..
Go to Google n check for a pic of the Solar System n see if there's a takeoff track beneath the Earth..

U don't even know d simple basics of space yet u're writing Shiit..
Have U heard of black holes..
Antimatter..Plasma..Neutron stars n d rest..
U don't know all these yet u dey claim Atheist..
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2013
rudedough:

[/b]

Just to correct you bro, God did not say that. The bible said it. So its up to the writers of the bible to justify what they Wrote.

Please do not cause God for the writeup of others. I believe there is God but the extend to which God was described in the bible is questionable.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

First..
Newton's 1st Law States that a body at rest will continue to remain at rest..& a body in Uniform motion will continue in motion Unless it is acted upon by an external Constraint..

Had to break it down for U..
So lets go back to the Origin of matter..

Approx 5.9billion years ago a body of Singular matter exploded n the heat generated caused it to expand(motion) for billions of light years..
Creating matter n d elements..

The Lighter elements constitute The Sun & Stars..
In Our own galaxy the denser Rocky planets are closer to the sun while the Larger less dense are at the edge..

Everybody in Space is in motion the same motion that started it n since there's nothing to slow it down it would continue moving..

The Earth is Suspended on nothing..
Go to Google n check for a pic of the Solar System n see if there's a takeoff track beneath the Earth..

U don't even know d simple basics of space yet u're writing Shiit..
Have U heard of black holes..
Antimatter..Plasma..Neutron stars n d rest..
U don't know all these yet u dey claim Atheist..

[b]Your attempt to rewrite the bible has become obviously desperate that you have shorten Newton's 1st Law of motion. grin You didn't even state that it was the 1st law of Motion. Are you avoiding the term "MOTION"?

Newton's 1st Law of "MOTION" states that "A body at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays at the same speed and direction unless acted upon by an external / unbalanced force.

External / Unbalanced forces are forces that make objects speed up, slow down or change direction.

Now your bible said the earth "HANGS ON NOTHING" meanwhile the earth is in motion, travelling at an constant speed of 100,000 km/h without any resistance / external / unbalanced force to speed it up, slow it down or make it change direction. 

An aeroplane does the same in motion but speeds up with more throttle, slows down with a decrease in throttle speed, and changes direction using wind in flow and wing angle.

So my friend, the earth does not HANG ON NOTHING, it's in constant motion. Once again you and God have failed in Physics and an attempt to disprove science. 

You should get a new Physics teacher to teach you on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and teach God on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. And since God likes his 7th day rest, you guys can take the 7th day off and rest on Sunday
.[/b]
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Just to correct you bro, God did not say that. The bible said it. So its up to the writers of the bible to justify what they Wrote.

Please do not cause God for the writeup of others. I believe there is God but the extend to which God was described in the bible is questionable.

Is that the new excuse now? "God did not say that, people who wrote the bible did". Really? I thought the bible was the word of God? He didn't say this too?

Numbers 22:38
Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and it said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"

Bro you have NO EXCUSE, the bible is the word of God and was written by men of God inspired by God himself. Everything in the bible is the word of God and he goofed many times and has been disproved by science quite a number of times but you all his foot soldiers always come up with another apologetic excuse.

@Nigellus_Hosan I hope you can see that your fellow Christian brothers are denying God's word. cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Steiner89(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
According to the bible human civilisation began with
Adam&Eve about 6000years ago. Yet Man-made
structures in Turkey date back over 12000BC according to radio carbon dating.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Your attempt to rewrite the bible has become obviously desperate that you have shorten Newton's 1st Law of motion. grin You didn't even state that it was the 1st law of Motion. Are you avoiding the term "MOTION"?

Newton's 1st Law of "MOTION" states that "A body at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays at the same speed and direction unless acted upon by an external / unbalanced force.

External / Unbalanced forces are forces that make objects speed up, slow down or change direction.

Now your bible said the earth "HANGS ON NOTHING" meanwhile the earth is in motion, travelling at an constant speed of 100,000 km/h without any resistance / external / unbalanced force to speed it up, slow it down or make it change direction. 

An aeroplane does the same in motion but speeds up with more throttle, slows down with a decrease in throttle speed, and changes direction using wind in flow and wing angle.

So my friend, the earth does not HANG ON NOTHING, it's in constant motion. Once again you and God have failed in Physics and an attempt to disprove science. 

You should get a new Physics teacher to teach you on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and teach God on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. And since God likes his 7th day rest, you guys can take the 7th day off and rest on Sunday
.[/b]

u said it's travelling at 10000km what is it hanging on..
It's not the speed that keeps it at float..

#unfollows thread..

Don't quote me again except ure an immature fool
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by okeke2: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hey guys i really love watching people die, does that mean i need help??
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Keluong(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
okeke2: Hey guys i really love watching people die, does that mean i need help??
serious one infact
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Keluong(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
donroxy: are you for me or againts me ?
what do you mean? I am for myself. I ve also got opinions you know, which may be contrasting or correlating.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
For those who have not kept up to date their religious knowledge, you might want to read Pope Frances christmas speach online.i have higlighted some of his speech in quote and hope i will get a good opinion analysis of this speech

" Religion is real to those who believe in it."
"Hell was used as a metaphor in the bible"
" The church is big enough to accomodate Sexusalism (gay) "

God help us all
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by NativeBoy: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
mrnestyy1985: For those who have not kept up to date their religious knowledge, you might want to read Pope Frances christmas speach online.i have higlighted some of his speech in quote and hope i will get a good opinion analysis of this speech

" Religion is real to those who believe in it."
"Hell was used as a metaphor in the bible"
" The church is big enough to accomodate Sexusalism (gay) "

God help us all

It was a hoax. Completely false meant to deceive.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
NativeBoy:

Lol....can u imagine?
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
NativeBoy:

Only time will tell if religion or chrstaindom was a Mind Trap
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by NativeBoy: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
mrnestyy1985:

Only time will tell if religion or chrstaindom was a Mind Trap

How is it a mind trap? There are Nobel Laureates who are believers. Are they in a mind trap?
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by mozele(m): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2015

This is the kind of mindset that only religious brainwashing can do.

-Studies show that atheists are actually more knowledgeable than theists/religious people when it comes to religious knowledge
-Studies show that secular countries are generally more peaceful than religious ones
-Studies show that christians are more likely to hold racist views than non-religious people
-Christians divorce more than atheist

People commit genocides despite believing in God. Morality is not a function of God or religion. People like you can not see facts before your own eyes. Atheists have no reason to do good, as you believe. Do you as a christian have any reason to do good? Afterall, your bible tells you to do evil.....slavery is accepted, subjugation of women in churches, murder/discrimination against gays.....all in the bible. Think before you talj

as the old saying goes: what you don't know, do not proove you know more than those that know.

It was stated above that athiest do read religious book than those in the religion, then why is you case so different?

Since you were referring to the Christians i thought your contribution would be more reasonable but was it?

Well if you are not aware, let it be known to you today that all you just stated contradicts a real Christian standard. And if you still don't understand well, then i think you may also need to add The Holy Bible as one of the books in your study list.

And if you so lost that you don't know where to start from, please open to the New Testament.

Your Cousin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.