Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why Are Women So Impossible To Please - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Are Women So Impossible To Please (1890 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women So Dishonest? / Men Are Impossible To Please! >:( / Impossible To Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by xheggs(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2008
Heard this story from a friend::::

A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE ! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch . . , you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.
The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.
The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor.This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by MissyB1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2008
This is funny nd shud be in d JOKE's sec.

Funny tho.
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by xheggs(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2008
Missy B:

This is funny nd should be in d JOKE's sec.

Funny tho.

Tot as much
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by Temivict(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
It's cool
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by Jeovy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Temivict

am sure you got to the sixth floor
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by Temivict(f): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2008
Who no want better thing. Even if 10th floor dey, i dey go
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by Jeovy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
Temivict

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by spenchuks(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
dats why many women will die single cos at the end, many will not settle down
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by clemcykul(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2008
just becuss non agreed to marry means dat all wunt get married.

jeovy i beg take style dey brush na, abi dem swear for u? shocked

person go siddon e fit brush hin comon teeth
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by spenchuks(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ clemcykul
are u sure u are not in their category, i mean those women?
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by Jeovy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2008
Clems
after kissing my mouth like that,you dey discourage others.Bad belle
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by SeanT21(f): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2008
Some women believe that there is always something better out there. They just have to keep on looking.

NOT ALWAYS TRUE!!
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by spenchuks(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2008
some will search until they 50.
Re: Why Are Women So Impossible To Please by clemcykul(f): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2008
jeovy kissed u shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bubba / Once Beaten Twice Shy / Phone Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.