Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan (23288 Views)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / The Many Battles Of Mama Peace, Patience Jonathan / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by guiddoti: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
donphilopus: Did she say so?? Or, it was written down?? Because there are different spellings for that word!

1.) Mama Piece

2.) Mama Peace

3.) Mama Piss (Urine)
Guy, you have won for yourself a noble laurent. A Nl peace prize 2013 lol
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by ifedun2: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wahala dey o!
'subsidy reinvestment and empowerment programme maternal and healthcare'.
How did they arrive at this tongue twisting project name?
How does peace come in?
Just wonder who her speech writers are.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by experimentist: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fellow patriotic citizens.......

Pls how does it feel to have a clown as's president, and clowness as first lady?
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
donphilopus: Did she say so?? Or, it was written down?? Because there are different spellings for that word!

1.) Mama Piece

2.) Mama Peace

3.) Mama Piss (Urine)
na number 3 now,mama piss
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Larryupsy: This woman is an embodiment of embarrasment for his drunk husband,the worst first Lady Nigeria ever had,am sure GEJ is regretting marrying this sontin called a wife now.This is a lesson for guys,any Lady that doesn't worth it should better pack well now or make u let her know she never reach permanent site o.Who knows u might also becomes a Governor or President and she will also turn out to be sontin else.
hahahahahahahhaha ayam die dead o,mama piss see wetin you CurSE
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seun how do I change my username to mama piss?
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by GentleFrank(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Good !
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
I DONT DISCUSS POLITICS WITH DULL HEADED PEOPLE THAT ACT ON WHAT PEOPLE SAY .PLEASE LET WORK ON FACT
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
God told the children of Israel not to look for a king,they should wait on Him,they said "no" they want to have a king like the neighbouring villages and towns around them.They pestered God with their complaints.God now said "okay you want a king " they said yes .Saul was chosen at the end he fell God's hand the kingdom was removed from his hand .I think Nigeria is gradually falling away from God's purpose and we will always pay for it.I promise all raining insult on the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria that if they dont desist from that life they might be attracting the anger of God .God kept him there he will remove him when he want to.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by unmask: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
what the heck is she doing with SURE-P funds.......why should she have a hand in how it is spent.....and for crying out loud, isn't she a serving civil servant in bayelsa?.......this country is a joke
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by ogbronx(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: @Sallchizle3,sir i discovered you lack proper parental upbringing,your type sow seeds of discord and keeps fanning it.I will need to ask you clearly was it Jonathan and Patience the originator of corruption in Nigeria?Before Jonathan we had IBB,Abdusalam Abubakar that syphoned Nigeria reserves and left it empty,Abacha took over and looted our treasury we are struggling till date to get some part back.Obasanjo and Atiku took over tried to get us GSM and became civilian dictator you dare not insult him like you do to Humble Mr President Ebele Jonathan.Atiku was busy trying to play smart on his headmaster(Obasanjo) and he was placed on the back seat on politics till date.Corruption was at its peak during obasanjo time,he disguised and brought EFCC for us to believe he is fighting corruption infact during Obasanjo's time all Govt office holders were seen as untouchables and above the laws.Sir did Obasanjo try IBB in the law court.IBB came out boldly to declare himself above the law and nothing happened to him.The same Obasanjo was aware of late Yaradua's health condition and still brought in Jonathan that passed the test of an upright man amongst all the criminals.Just few month from the time of his installation selfish Nigerian rose up to criticise him left and right .Iam sorry for you mister man you may help Wole Soyinka to create generation of rebellious youth but i think if God is by the side of GEJ haters will end up bowing their head to shame.Hausa and yoruba cannot rule Nigeria for ever.I think Nigeria is playing out the script of the animal kingdom.
wasted your time in writing plenty rubbish.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by ogbronx(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: @Sallchizle3,sir i discovered you lack proper parental upbringing,your type sow seeds of discord and keeps fanning it.I will need to ask you clearly was it Jonathan and Patience the originator of corruption in Nigeria?Before Jonathan we had IBB,Abdusalam Abubakar that syphoned Nigeria reserves and left it empty,Abacha took over and looted our treasury we are struggling till date to get some part back.Obasanjo and Atiku took over tried to get us GSM and became civilian dictator you dare not insult him like you do to Humble Mr President Ebele Jonathan.Atiku was busy trying to play smart on his headmaster(Obasanjo) and he was placed on the back seat on politics till date.Corruption was at its peak during obasanjo time,he disguised and brought EFCC for us to believe he is fighting corruption infact during Obasanjo's time all Govt office holders were seen as untouchables and above the laws.Sir did Obasanjo try IBB in the law court.IBB came out boldly to declare himself above the law and nothing happened to him.The same Obasanjo was aware of late Yaradua's health condition and still brought in Jonathan that passed the test of an upright man amongst all the criminals.Just few month from the time of his installation selfish Nigerian rose up to criticise him left and right .Iam sorry for you mister man you may help Wole Soyinka to create generation of rebellious youth but i think if God is by the side of GEJ haters will end up bowing their head to shame.Hausa and yoruba cannot rule Nigeria for ever.I think Nigeria is playing out the script of the animal kingdom.
wasted your time in writing plenty rubbish.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by unmask: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: God told the children of Israel not to look for a king,they should wait on Him,they said "no" they want to have a king like the neighbouring villages and towns around them.They pestered God with their complaints.God now said "okay you want a king " they said yes .Saul was chosen at the end he fell God's hand the kingdom was removed from his hand .I think Nigeria is gradually falling away from God's purpose and we will always pay for it.I promise all raining insult on the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria that if they dont desist from that life they might be attracting the anger of God .God kept him there he will remove him when he want to.
My God is not a wicked God....probably your own god is wicked.......
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Eneze1(f): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Who dey call her mama peace, for her mind abi
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by kraftykc(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
benpuzzy: What has she done to deserve all these insults, naija? Please wake up. she is our mother for crying out loud.

I reject that in Jesus' name. PEJ is nowhere near the beauty that is my mother. Saying this "My name is no more Patience but now Mama Peace because I believe that without peace, there will be no more women, no more children and no more health sector."

Where on the planet is female-dom predicated on 'peace'? I thought this woman undergone extensive media coaching, if this is the result of training then I shudder to think what she was beforehand.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Dafts and fools writing with hate and bitterness planted in them by their ancestor should read this:

I stand to be corrected, but it seem to me that a lot of people on this forum were not born when Obasanjo, was the president of Nigeria. How is it that an EDUCATED & OBJECTIVE Nigerian youth will BELIEVE that Obasanjo, wrote to Jonathan because of his "LOVE FOR THE COMMON MAN" in Nigeria?

What planet did Nigerian youths come from? One would expect them to mobilize themselves and REVOLT against those OLD THIEVES that plundered the FUTURE & the WEALTH of the nation, people like IBB, DANJUMA, OBASANJO, JONATHAN, ANENIH,TINUBU, KALU, ATIKU, ALIYU GUSAU, DAVID MARK, etc, but you have youths that are blinded cos of RELIGION, TRIBE or sheer STUPIDITY, IGNORANCE & DOCILITY jubilating over Jonathans political fight with his COHORTS.

Do you guys need Saint Obasanjo, to remind or awaken the youths that the country has gone to the dogs and needs to be rescued by the YOUTHS and not him Obasanjo?

I love history, and I'm here to learn, can someone list some of the things Jonathan has done that Obasanjo, did not do? Obasanjo's POLITICAL FIGHTS, ABUSE OF EFCC, POLITICAL ASSASSINATIONS, DISOBEYING COURT ORDERS, LOOTING OF TREASURY, ABUSE OF OFFICE, HIS "ATTACK DOGS INSULTING PEOPLE THAT CRITICIZED HIM,etc is well documented in the political history of nigeria and it will NEVER be ERASED.

Do you think if Nigerians wake up from their slumber and revolt OR another Jerry Rawlings come on board, Obasanjo and Jonathan will be spared? I don't mean SECTIONAL, I mean NATIONWIDE REVOLT (which is impossible cos of tribalism and religion).

To some Nigerians, Jonathan has failed, it's left for them to vote him out peacefully, rather than OVER HEATING the polity with their selfish political comments, letters & intrigues, but, if you say Jonathan might rig the election, too bad, that's one of Obasanjo's LEGACIES, "DO OR DIE POLITICS.

Obasnajo, Senate and House of Rep members, FAILED to build or strengthen institutions that will CHECK executive recklessness (Jonathan or whoever the president is) or fight corruption. In the USA & other developed nations, to fight corruption is not a president's job, there are INSTITUTIONS that are highly empowered and NOBODY can influence them from serving the public. FBI, were given powers to WIRETAP any POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER & IMMUNITY doesn't cover politicians from CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

Any Nigerian that doesn't see Obasanjo's selfish letter as an INSULT to Nigerians, (cos, that letter is not for Jonathan, Gej's actions is a common knowledge), MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY OBASANJO RAN NIGERIA, AMEN!!!
sadDafts and fools writing with hate and bitterness planted in them by their ancestor should read this:

I stand to be corrected, but it seem to me that a lot of people on this forum were not born when Obasanjo, was the president of Nigeria. How is it that an EDUCATED & OBJECTIVE Nigerian youth will BELIEVE that Obasanjo, wrote to Jonathan because of his "LOVE FOR THE COMMON MAN" in Nigeria?

What planet did Nigerian youths come from? One would expect them to mobilize themselves and REVOLT against those OLD THIEVES that plundered the FUTURE & the WEALTH of the nation, people like IBB, DANJUMA, OBASANJO, JONATHAN, ANENIH,TINUBU, KALU, ATIKU, ALIYU GUSAU, DAVID MARK, etc, but you have youths that are blinded cos of RELIGION, TRIBE or sheer STUPIDITY, IGNORANCE & DOCILITY jubilating over Jonathans political fight with his COHORTS.

Do you guys need Saint Obasanjo, to remind or awaken the youths that the country has gone to the dogs and needs to be rescued by the YOUTHS and not him Obasanjo?

I love history, and I'm here to learn, can someone list some of the things Jonathan has done that Obasanjo, did not do? Obasanjo's POLITICAL FIGHTS, ABUSE OF EFCC, POLITICAL ASSASSINATIONS, DISOBEYING COURT ORDERS, LOOTING OF TREASURY, ABUSE OF OFFICE, HIS "ATTACK DOGS INSULTING PEOPLE THAT CRITICIZED HIM,etc is well documented in the political history of nigeria and it will NEVER be ERASED.

Do you think if Nigerians wake up from their slumber and revolt OR another Jerry Rawlings come on board, Obasanjo and Jonathan will be spared? I don't mean SECTIONAL, I mean NATIONWIDE REVOLT (which is impossible cos of tribalism and religion).

To some Nigerians, Jonathan has failed, it's left for them to vote him out peacefully, rather than OVER HEATING the polity with their selfish political comments, letters & intrigues, but, if you say Jonathan might rig the election, too bad, that's one of Obasanjo's LEGACIES, "DO OR DIE POLITICS.

Obasnajo, Senate and House of Rep members, FAILED to build or strengthen institutions that will CHECK executive recklessness (Jonathan or whoever the president is) or fight corruption. In the USA & other developed nations, to fight corruption is not a president's job, there are INSTITUTIONS that are highly empowered and NOBODY can influence them from serving the public. FBI, were given powers to WIRETAP any POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER & IMMUNITY doesn't cover politicians from CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

Any Nigerian that doesn't see Obasanjo's selfish letter as an INSULT to Nigerians, (cos, that letter is not for Jonathan, Gej's actions is a common knowledge), MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY OBASANJO RAN NIGERIA, AMEN!!!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
free2ryhme: grin

Nigerians how does it feel to have a clown as first lady

Nigeria is already a circus, having a clown as 1st Lady (according to you) shouldn't be much of a big deal..make we dey jolly dey go, Mama Peace nothing "does" you grin kiss
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Sallychizzl3: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: God told the children of Israel not to look for a king,they should wait on Him,they said "no" they want to have a king like the neighbouring villages and towns around them.They pestered God with their complaints.God now said "okay you want a king " they said yes .Saul was chosen at the end he fell God's hand the kingdom was removed from his hand .I think Nigeria is gradually falling away from God's purpose and we will always pay for it.I promise all raining insult on the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria that if they dont desist from that life they might be attracting the anger of God .God kept him there he will remove him when he want to.

Prophet of doom. Smh
How much is jona paying you btw?
You ppl cannot control d social media, we are free to express our opinions here and there is nothing y'all can do about it.
Children of isreal kor, wives of palestine ni.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by lalyiva(f): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
nl readers,please I want to Change my name how do I go about it?
someone said I'd have to go to a court to swear is this real.
who knows how this is done. thanks.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by wwwkaycom(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
peaceless peace!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by 24in7: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
ceo4eva: The name "Mama Peace" delves into a problematical approtuzoa which may not be articulated due to economicated vouldavitation,
propertuated baberically through out the geographical atomicable panderison. In Summary, Madam Jonathan should accoutuate an outrageous theologicolism to be punctuated intermittently and holistically.
Abeg, no ask me the meaning of wetin I write here, cos I don't even know.
na dsame skul u nd HON PAT go grin
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by henchamb(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
mama peace abeg tell papa peace to do something about corruption
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by felipemadero(m): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Make she go tell dem dat one for adamawa,borno n wetin b dat 3rd insurgent state sef...
Huband-administrative clown;Wife-comical clown.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Dauduagba: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Mama peace ,pls carry on ,Allah will be with you.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Sallychizzl3: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
lalyiva: nl readers,please I want to Change my name how do I go about it?
someone said I'd have to go to a court to swear is this real.
who knows how this is done. thanks.

Go to any court nearest to you. You will obtain an affidavit for it n later publish d change in a national daily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rebuilding Of Chibok Commence See Pictures / Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu / Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.