Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan (23286 Views)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / The Many Battles Of Mama Peace, Patience Jonathan / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by 500GP: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2013
I WOULD RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN TO COMMIT SUICIDE - MAMA PEACE. .
MAMA PEACE N BABA PEACE.....
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by 500GP: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Bigcake: And ur useless morther is a swine.

BROS, TAKE IT EASY...
ARE YOU MAMA PEACE?
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Larryupsy: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2013
This woman is an embodiment of embarrasment for his drunk husband,the worst first Lady Nigeria ever had,am sure GEJ is regretting marrying this sontin called a wife now.This is a lesson for guys,any Lady that doesn't worth it should better pack well now or make u let her know she never reach permanent site o.Who knows u might also becomes a Governor or President and she will also turn out to be sontin else.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Btruth: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Beautiful Comedian......lol. Mama Peace.., or you mean Mama Gee!.

lol.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by shizzle11(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2013
TechWalker007: As much as I do not think the name change is necessary, I worry for the kind of youth the opposition has and is raising. Looking through the comments here one wonders for the future of Nigeria.
A section of Nigeria where decorum and respect has been thrown through the window.
Youth with no ounce of honour and dignity.

brov u need not worry yourself...most of them are 'never do well' in life.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by fiizznation: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2013
DonColz1: The First Lady said, “My name is no more Patience but now Mama Peace because I believe that without peace, there will be no more women, no more children and no more health sector. Without peace, our international community will be afraid to come and invest in our country.
grin may God save dis country
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by OLAMINREWA(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2013
mama were

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by henrimoto(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
Tolexander: What a befitting name!

You are really Mama peace cos a real mama peace takes care of his project
i hope you are not expecting a new job from her office ?
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
@Sallchizle3,sir i discovered you lack proper parental upbringing,your type sow seeds of discord and keeps fanning it.I will need to ask you clearly was it Jonathan and Patience the originator of corruption in Nigeria?Before Jonathan we had IBB,Abdusalam Abubakar that syphoned Nigeria reserves and left it empty,Abacha took over and looted our treasury we are struggling till date to get some part back.Obasanjo and Atiku took over tried to get us GSM and became civilian dictator you dare not insult him like you do to Humble Mr President Ebele Jonathan.Atiku was busy trying to play smart on his headmaster(Obasanjo) and he was placed on the back seat on politics till date.Corruption was at its peak during obasanjo time,he disguised and brought EFCC for us to believe he is fighting corruption infact during Obasanjo's time all Govt office holders were seen as untouchables and above the laws.Sir did Obasanjo try IBB in the law court.IBB came out boldly to declare himself above the law and nothing happened to him.The same Obasanjo was aware of late Yaradua's health condition and still brought in Jonathan that passed the test of an upright man amongst all the criminals.Just few month from the time of his installation selfish Nigerian rose up to criticise him left and right .Iam sorry for you mister man you may help Wole Soyinka to create generation of rebellious youth but i think if God is by the side of GEJ haters will end up bowing their head to shame.Hausa and yoruba cannot rule Nigeria for ever.I think Nigeria is playing out the script of the animal kingdom.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Karleb(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2013
nairaman66: I think she meant to say "Mama War" Because anything she say or do is WAR.. grin
As hilarious as this may seen... it so disheartening that it's the obvious truth.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by henrimoto(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2013
free2ryhme: grin

Nigerians how does it feel to have a clown as first lady
eer sir! ... does any of her children bear the name - "peace" ?
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nahum777(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: @Sallchizle3,sir i discovered you lack proper parental upbringing,your type sow seeds of discord and keeps fanning it.I will need to ask you clearly was it Jonathan and Patience the originator of corruption in Nigeria?Before Jonathan we had IBB,Abdusalam Abubakar that syphoned Nigeria reserves and left it empty,Abacha took over and looted our treasury we are struggling till date to get some part back.Obasanjo and Atiku took over tried to get us GSM and became civilian dictator you dare not insult him like you do to Humble Mr President Ebele Jonathan.Atiku was busy trying to play smart on his headmaster(Obasanjo) and he was placed on the back seat on politics till date.Corruption was at its peak during obasanjo time,he disguised and brought EFCC for us to believe he is fighting corruption infact during Obasanjo's time all Govt office holders were seen as untouchables and above the laws.Sir did Obasanjo try IBB in the law court.IBB came out boldly to declare himself above the law and nothing happened to him.The same Obasanjo was aware of late Yaradua's health condition and still brought in Jonathan that passed the test of an upright man amongst all the criminals.Just few month from the time of his installation selfish Nigerian rose up to criticise him left and right .Iam sorry for you mister man you may help Wole Soyinka to create generation of rebellious youth but i think if God is by the side of GEJ haters will end up bowing their head to shame.Hausa and yoruba cannot rule Nigeria for ever.I think Nigeria is playing out the script of the animal kingdom.
bro, u aint making sense, so because leaders in the past were corrupt, Jonathan should be corrupt too?.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Fernandez01: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2013
ceo4eva: The name "Mama Peace" delves into a problematical approtuzoa which may not be articulated due to economicated vouldavitation,
propertuated baberically through out the geographical atomicable panderison. In Summary, Madam Jonathan should accoutuate an outrageous theologicolism to be punctuated intermittently and holistically.
Abeg, no ask me the meaning of wetin I write here, cos I don't even know.

Trash
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Tosyn007(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2013
She must be talking to her fellow widowers. I even doubt she got the "peace" spelling correct.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by fiizznation: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Fernandez01:

Trash
. Guy why won't u tactically say u can't decipher what d guy is saying ? We for help u elucidate the message •
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Fernandez01: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
fiizznation: . Guy why won't u tactically say u can't decipher what d guy is saying ? We for help u elucidate the message •

What he said is just a mash up of discordant words that make no sense . It's obviously tailored to impress illiterates like you
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by lomprico(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
fijiano202: Is she on drugs? after destroying the country politically and grammatically,she wants to be recognize as MaMa Peace.who does that?
Ans= mama piss
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by fiizznation: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fernandez01:

What he said is just a mash up of discordant words that make no sense . It's obviously tailored to impress illiterates like you
if nt for d fact that I hate engaging myself with cyber-trolls like u on sum e-line insults.. I ll have called ur fada a stewpid boy
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Laja Laba: The best first lady ever!fresh air till 2019 tongue

Are you sane? undecided undecided
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Sallychizzl3: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: @Sallchizle3,sir i discovered you lack proper parental upbringing,your type sow seeds of discord and keeps fanning it.I will need to ask you clearly was it Jonathan and Patience the originator of corruption in Nigeria?Before Jonathan we had IBB,Abdusalam Abubakar that syphoned Nigeria reserves and left it empty,Abacha took over and looted our treasury we are struggling till date to get some part back.Obasanjo and Atiku took over tried to get us GSM and became civilian dictator you dare not insult him like you do to Humble Mr President Ebele Jonathan.Atiku was busy trying to play smart on his headmaster(Obasanjo) and he was placed on the back seat on politics till date.Corruption was at its peak during obasanjo time,he disguised and brought EFCC for us to believe he is fighting corruption infact during Obasanjo's time all Govt office holders were seen as untouchables and above the laws.Sir did Obasanjo try IBB in the law court.IBB came out boldly to declare himself above the law and nothing happened to him.The same Obasanjo was aware of late Yaradua's health condition and still brought in Jonathan that passed the test of an upright man amongst all the criminals.Just few month from the time of his installation selfish Nigerian rose up to criticise him left and right .Iam sorry for you mister man you may help Wole Soyinka to create generation of rebellious youth but i think if God is by the side of GEJ haters will end up bowing their head to shame.Hausa and yoruba cannot rule Nigeria for ever.I think Nigeria is playing out the script of the animal kingdom.

Never in ur pathetic life must you tell me I lack proper parental upbringing again, what nonsense! Can't you ppl comment without insulting? I didn't insult u directly n I generalised my "go and die" which is a general slang. It is ppl like you that starts tribal war cos I dunno wat hausa & yoruba 's got to do with this issue?
Mtcheeeeew
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Fernandez01: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
fiizznation: if nt for d fact that I hate engaging myself with cyber-trolls like u on sum e-line insults.. I ll have called ur fada a stewpid boy
You are a fo.ol of the first order
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by lomprico(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Its because of pple like you that this nation can never grow and unfortunately there r millions of ur type. So because past leaders were currupt, that's why jona shld also be currupt and dimweebs like u r supporting him for being currupt because he is from ur ethnicity. I smh for this nation
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by khamas19: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bigcake: Ur morther is ode also

...and u are the child of a pig eating syphilitic w'hore...daft excuse for a human being..

..omo eranko
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by holyyinkus(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
ceo4eva: The name "Mama Peace" delves into a problematical approtuzoa which may not be articulated due to economicated vouldavitation,
propertuated baberically through out the geographical atomicable panderison. In Summary, Madam Jonathan should accoutuate an outrageous theologicolism to be punctuated intermittently and holistically.

Omo LWKMD..H Y
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by LajaLaba: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Passing Shot:

Are you sane? undecided undecided
I'm high on fresh air wink
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by niceeric(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
benpuzzy: What has she done to deserve all these insults, naija? Please wake up. she is our mother for crying out loud.
I beg ur pardon....i dont know about others but as for me,she ain't my mother!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Seun(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: Seun,i think i am forced to write seeing the write up of some untutored boys and girls in your media page.
There are many such comments on President Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook Page. Social media is much harder to control than mass media.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by ceo4eva: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seun:
There are many such comments on President Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook Page. Social media is much harder to control than mass media.
EXACTLY!

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by JECBOSS: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
LOL.....
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Azedplus(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
OK I don heard you and learning from your vocabulary. shebi na MAMA PIECE u wan make I call u,no prob
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by kennypoka2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mama peace mama peace.. idi0t.. so if I call u mama peace, u self will ansa.. na wa 4 dis country oo.. we do tins dat is vivid to all and we preach d opposite.. a good wife dat is is suppose to be advising his husband to change his ways, she is everywre causing confusion and trouble. pls woman don't speak on public platform anymore, u r a disgrace to women not to talk of d nation as a whole.. clueless people..

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Nahum77.Gej have not been convicted for corruption .G7 governors have nothing against him.They only said some people under his govt are constituting some nuisance to PDP and nation as whole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.