Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan (23286 Views)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / The Many Battles Of Mama Peace, Patience Jonathan / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by jayAjoku(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
then ebele is baba peace
lol lwkm baba peace grin
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2013
this woman na clown.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by 40Lightyears: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2013
DonColz1: The First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan on Friday inaugurated the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme Maternal and Child Health otherwise known as MAMA Project with a declaration that henceforth she should no longer be called Patience but “Mama Peace.”
According to her, the peace evangelism is what she would be preaching to bring an end to insurgency and terrorism in the country.

Speaking at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja venue of the event, she also stated that her Non-Governmental Organisation, Women for Change Initiative, has signed a Memorandum of Understand with some international health agencies and hospitals, which have agreed to build, equip and manage the best hospital for women and children in Africa.

The SURE-P MCH is a direct intervention by the Federal Government using the savings from the fuel subsidy removal to reduce the incidence of maternal and child mortality.

The First Lady said, “My name is no more Patience but now Mama Peace because I believe that without peace, there will be no more women, no more children and no more health sector. Without peace, our international community will be afraid to come and invest in our country.

“Peace is from the heart and not from the tongue or lips; not what you say but what is in you. We pray for genuine peace because peace is the key to our arriving at our desired destination as a nation.

“We are approaching the new year which is a year of peace, progress and so many good things to come. 2014 is going to be a year of no militancy and no Boko Haram because God will shower peace and make us take a U-turn from disaster.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-now-to-be-called-mama-peace-patience-jonathan/

Look what the cat dragged in. angry angry angry angry
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by 40Lightyears: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2013
Yomieluv: this woman na clown.

U r right on point. This is what u get when u have ret*ards in govt.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2013
Seun,i think i am forced to write seeing the write up of some untutored boys and girls in your media page.I feel we should know that Patience and Jonathan are the first class citizens in Nigeria of present and they will continue to receive such treatment as long as God want them to be there.Insulting them on Nairaland pages shows levels of immaturity.If God allow an embecile to rule Nigeria will these kids querry God.We lack decorum and good life style in Nigeria.The same people that promoted corruption are the same persons shouting corruption over the whole place wanting to be recognised.The same Amechi elements praising him are the same persons that told house of assembly members to covered up some sheddy dealings before the EFCC arrives under the leadership of Obasanjo and Odili as Rivers state Governor and Amechi speaker.Why are Nigerias crying wolf wanting Jonathan to be the sacrificial lamb .If we dont blame the starters of this crime in Nigeria will it be the mender that will pay for their sins?.Let remove aname president from Jona who in Nigeria have received insult without shutting the mouth of the speaker.Somebody sang under obasanjo nose "Nigeria Jagajaga everything scatter,scatter".The boy was banned from singing that song.Boys and Girls, corruption started from independence and it is as old as Nigeria.To change Nigeria needs a wise and intelligent fight.We have criminals in our Govt.To curtail them carefulness is needed .Talking and talking ,insulting and insulting is the worse things we should be doing.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Malachy27: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2013
nerodenero: Why does she like ridiculing herself?She rank first as the most abused first ladies.I just keep wondering why she finds it hard to keep a low profile.
if you are so much annoyed. Then......

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by jayAjoku(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Bigcake: And ur useless morther is a swine.
mtcheeewwwwxwww original O.D.E ode abeg go rest joor..
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by 40Lightyears: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2013
ceo4eva: The name "Mama Peace" delves into a problematical approtuzoa which may not be articulated due to economicated vouldavitation,
propertuated baberically through out the geographical atomicable panderison. In Summary, Madam Jonathan should accoutuate an outrageous theologicolism to be punctuated intermittently and holistically.
Abeg, no ask me the meaning of wetin I write here, cos I don't even know.

If Patience sees this, u will be in deep poo, cos she won't understand what this write-up is.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by donphilopus: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2013
ceo4eva: The name "Mama Peace" delves into a problematical approtuzoa which may not be articulated due to economicated vouldavitation,
propertuated baberically through out the geographical atomicable panderison. In Summary, Madam Jonathan should accoutuate an outrageous theologicolism to be punctuated intermittently and holistically.
Guy you no well at all! grin Mrs Retardeen would have to see this.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by IAMBREEZY: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2013
kambili999: who dash monkey jacket?:/
obj
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by BlackHuman(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2013
There only 2 pronlems I have with GEJ's goverment

#1.-His Administration seems to tolorate Corruption

#2.-His Administration tolorates this woman's folly.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by TechWalker007: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: Seun,i think i am forced to write seeing the write up of some untutored boys and girls in your media page.

APC is sowing a very bad seed in SW and Northern youth. It will come back haunting them.
There is a level of low, dignity and proper upbringing will never allow you go.
An acclaimed prof threw away decorum in public discuss and have given the SW youth licence to do same in the guise of "criticism".
I do not in anyway care what she wants to be addressed by, that's her decision. To throw insults and beat the chest while calling her "most insulted" first lady, is a show of hate, bitterness and shame.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Sunnymarc(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]oponu,lyk say she fit spell PEACE...
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by realborn(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Hehehehehehehe
It is not about a name change.
It is about an attitude change.
It is about methods and actions.
Once again I laugh.
Awada keri keri
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Spray(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Laja Laba: The best first lady ever!fresh air till 2019 tongue
mumu of the highest order
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by babymi2(f): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2013
chiefinalowo: Mama Peace, allow peace to reign in Rivers State. We are tired here in PH. Tell Baba Peace (Wike) to do something too.
Ire o!

this woman is not a politician. She is a first lady mind you...if the Late Yar'adua wife could run Nigeria whilst her husband was on a life support machine.... she's not well educated. Who will pay much attention to her grammar? Nigeria politics is servitude, patriotism to party loyalists.
This is the weakness in our Nigeria politics where ordinary house wife is accorded too much recognition by virtues of been the President wife.
This cannot happen in the Western world.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by TechWalker007: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2013
I don't know if Punch now employs touts.
Attempting to reduce a well-meaning effort to promote peace to a naming ceremony.
The said program was about promoting peace in Nigeria which all well meaning Nigerians should have joined forces with whether of not you like or support her or GEJ.
Young people be wise. The future is yours to build and not for some frustrated and bitter politicians to use.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Positiveminds(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Not a bad name.

She should enter the camp of Boko Haram and tell them to call her MAMA PEACE!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Sallychizzl3: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: Seun,i think i am forced to write seeing the write up of some untutored boys and girls in your media page.I feel we should know that Patience and Jonathan are the first class citizens in Nigeria of present and they will continue to receive such treatment as long as God want them to be there.Insulting them on Nairaland pages shows levels of immaturity.If God allow an embecile to rule Nigeria will these kids querry God.We lack decorum and good life style in Nigeria.The same people that promoted corruption are the same persons shouting corruption over the whole place wanting to be recognised.The same Amechi elements praising him are the same persons that told house of assembly members to covered up some sheddy dealings before the EFCC arrives under the leadership of Obasanjo and Odili as Rivers state Governor and Amechi speaker.Why are Nigerias crying wolf wanting Jonathan to be the sacrificial lamb .If we dont blame the starters of this crime in Nigeria will it be the mender that will pay for their sins?.Let remove aname president from Jona who in Nigeria have received insult without shutting the mouth of the speaker.Somebody sang under obasanjo nose "Nigeria Jagajaga everything scatter,scatter".The boy was banned from singing that song.Boys and Girls, corruption started from independence and it is as old as Nigeria.To change Nigeria needs a wise and intelligent fight.We have criminals in our Govt.To curtail them carefulness is needed .Talking and talking ,insulting and insulting is the worse things we should be doing.

Your long epistle is full of errors n incoherence. Try n correct yourself before you correct anybody. You were there when "Jonathan" i repeat, Jonathan budgeted 1billion naira 4 food while countless Nigerians find it hard to get a 3 square meal daily with all their toils n sweats, u are here telling us abt morals. All d past administrations were corrupt no doubt but no govt has been audacious nd indiscreet in their syphoning of public funds as joLANTERN administration. Imagine a former educationist allowing the education of this country to languish like dis n cant even teach his "NCE holder" wife how to speak correct grammars. And you want us to accord them respect? Respect is reciprocal sir, you earn it. This is wat joLANTERN n his MAMA PISS gonna get frm we youths as long as he's in power. Anybody datz not cool with that can....

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by LajaLaba: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Spray:
mumu of the highest order
Hahahahah i dey laugh cheesy
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Sallychizzl3: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2013
ODENIG: Seun,i think i am forced to write seeing the write up of some untutored boys and girls in your media page.I feel we should know that Patience and Jonathan are the first class citizens in Nigeria of present and they will continue to receive such treatment as long as God want them to be there.Insulting them on Nairaland pages shows levels of immaturity.If God allow an embecile to rule Nigeria will these kids querry God.We lack decorum and good life style in Nigeria.The same people that promoted corruption are the same persons shouting corruption over the whole place wanting to be recognised.The same Amechi elements praising him are the same persons that told house of assembly members to covered up some sheddy dealings before the EFCC arrives under the leadership of Obasanjo and Odili as Rivers state Governor and Amechi speaker.Why are Nigerias crying wolf wanting Jonathan to be the sacrificial lamb .If we dont blame the starters of this crime in Nigeria will it be the mender that will pay for their sins?.Let remove aname president from Jona who in Nigeria have received insult without shutting the mouth of the speaker.Somebody sang under obasanjo nose "Nigeria Jagajaga everything scatter,scatter".The boy was banned from singing that song.Boys and Girls, corruption started from independence and it is as old as Nigeria.To change Nigeria needs a wise and intelligent fight.We have criminals in our Govt.To curtail them carefulness is needed .Talking and talking ,insulting and insulting is the worse things we should be doing.

Your long epistle is full of errors n incoherence. Try n correct yourself before your correct anybody. You were there when "Jonathan" i repeat, Jonathan budgeted 1billion naira 4 food while countless Nigerians find it hard to get a 3 square meal daily with all their toils n sweats, u are here telling us abt morals. All d past administrations were corrupt no doubt but no govt has been audacious nd indiscreet in their syphoning of public funds as joLANTERN administration. Imagine a former educationist allowing the education of this country to languish like dis n cant even teach his "NCE holder" wife how to speak correct grammars. And you want us to accord them respect? Respect is reciprocal sir, you earn it. This is wat joLANTERN n his MAMA PISS gonna get frm we youths as long as he's in power. Anybody datz not cool with that can....

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by econome(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Mama Peace= Patience & Ebele Awkward Comedy Edition 2014
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2013
i tink mama shitt is more befitting.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by paulmarkino: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2013

Guy ur madness is very high.......try another medication

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by mrslecturer: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Sallychizzl3:

Your long epistle is full of errors n incoherence. Try n correct yourself before your correct anybody. You were there when "Jonathan" i repeat, Jonathan budgeted 1billion naira 4 food while countless Nigerians find it hard to get a 3 square meal daily with all their toils n sweats, u are here telling us abt morals. All d past administrations were corrupt no doubt but no govt has been audacious nd indiscreet in their syphoning of public funds as joLANTERN administration. Imagine a former university lecturer allowing the education of this country to languish like dis n cant even teach his "NCE holder" wife how to speak correct grammars. And you want us to accord them respect? Respect is reciprocal sir, you earn it. This is wat joLANTERN n his MAMA PISS gonna get frm we youths as long as he's in power. Anybody datz not cool with that can....

Point of correction: President Jonathan was never a University lecturer. Who dash am! He used to teach in a college of education;though it is now called 'whatever University of Education'.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Fraternize(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2013
i wonder what Mr Rotimi Amechi will say pertaining to your new appellation ma!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by iphoneloaded(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Who is baba Peace then

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by bebechuks: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2013
No be only mama peace. Na mama kezaiah! Abeg back well murutu mpufu!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Blackbody20(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2013
And what's peaceful about her husband's administration?
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by obakore20(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2013
No be only mama Peace. So she has forgotten so soon the war she started in Rivers state.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by meine: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
TechWalker007:

APC is sowing a very bad seed in SW and Northern youth. It will come back haunting them.
There is a level of low, dignity and proper upbringing will never allow you go.
An acclaimed prof threw away decorum in public discuss and have given the SW youth licence to do same in the guise of "criticism".
I do not in anyway care what she wants to be addressed by, that's her decision. To throw insults and beat the chest while calling her "most insulted" first lady, is a show of hate, bitterness and shame.

Shut Up abeg,people are just cooling off here with this joke despite the harsh economic realities imposed by Baba Peace and Assistants Peace. you keep drinking poison for PEJ headache. Why cant Baba Peace our president grin tell this brutish and unexposed woman to keep a low profile. Did Turai ever claimed to be Mama Peace? She was a stronger woman pulling her strings in the background, she was not a show off. This woman wants to be noticed by force, she is forcing herself down the throat of Nigerians and she doesn't need it. She deserves whatever insults that comes her way! Mama Peace ko? What has been peaceful about her in recent times? She is more of Mama whatever lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by OmoNwa: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
network.recharg:
That's if u ever gve birth.u. Are childless n troublesome. U shall be sincerreely called "Barren trouble"
Haba!this is harsh na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.