Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants (23285 Views)

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard / Wike Backs Military Operations Against Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by captainjerry: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
By Michael Eboh
The Federal Government, Monday, said it is considering scaling down military operations in the offensive against Niger Delta militants for about two weeks to allow for dialogue with the militants and other aggrieved groups in the region.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, called on the militants to shelve violence, sheathe their weapon and embrace dialogue with government.
He said the planned suspension of military offensive is to allow for individuals in the creeks to converge for the dialogue.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-3/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by richidinho(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
I kno say dem go beg before morning grin

Nigeria Army wey go buy prado jeep to take fight millitants wey carry missiles grin

Because of this threat, our new sheriff ran to London

Osibanjo our new president i greet sir, a president with PHD

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by chigoizie7(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
So, there senses are now coming back now.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by bettercreature(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fooolish government! as if military action was the best solution

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by richidinho(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Should have been above you if not because i'm browsing with glo! grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Try harder nxt tym

4 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by bettercreature(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

grin grin grin grin grin
Try harder nxt tym
Not when 48GB is still 8k grin

5 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Nigeria Army wey go buy prado jeep to take fight millitants wey carry missiles grin

They are scared of JUNE 7 already

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by maslong(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
fear fear gov grin
just when they are about to unleash their missiles on you that is when you now torn a Beggar grin chai the only government that hear through force. am waiting to see aso rock crashing soon cheesy

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shit just got real grin grin grin well better late than never.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by kenny987(f): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Make dem no try am o! Why should they scale down military offensive? Shebi Buratai said that is the only way out? They call them terrorists abi because they demand equality or better still independence!

Useless govt that will keep blowing hot air without due diligence to be sure of their capacity. First the sicko commander-in-chief turns tail rather than lead from the front as he claimed as per old soldier, now they want to scale down military attacks on innocent civilians in the name of searching for militants. Worthless government!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by ganisucks(f): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
I hope he hasn't gone †̥♥ bribe retired Fraudsters parading as militants with $10million. Ibe shine your eye O! The joker will be when we will on our TV sets A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ see President Buhari giving his resignation speech in UK, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ shortly after that he will call for a vote in NASS for a Interim Transitional Government headed by Jonathan. That's when Tinubu go hear A̶̲̥̅♏.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by poiZon: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Fooolish government! as if military action was the best solution

one of the repentant ZOMBIES!

one by one, their brains don dey come back.

sombori saut haleyujah...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by atule185: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Allow them to come out from their homes and hiding them clear them all.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by ganisucks(f): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Which stinking missiles. Abeg, JDLF or whatever they call themselves is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ the bad cop in NDA's tryst with the FG. They have no missiles, that is an empty threat. June 7 be tomorrow abi, we will see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by dechriscool(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
After chest beating and deployment of gunboats,warships and bombers jet to Niger delta.Nothing come out.
They now return to the only solution to solving the problem,dialogue. Gra gra No dey help solve any Mata.
Apc adminstraction are filled with mediocres that doesn't think beyond their nose.

I wouldn't come out,am browsing to find out if the hospital is in Nigeria and Apc is still ruling the country.lIf it is in Nigeria tell my mum to change country or else am going to add another nine months of pains to her.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by richidinho(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

Which stinking missiles. Abeg, JDLF or whatever they call themselves is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ the bad cop in NDA's tryst with the FG. They have no missiles, that is an empty threat. June 7 be tomorrow abi, we will see.

**checks her dp**
She is not related to Aso Villa where the missiles will drop

Mttsheee

14 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by TheFreeOne: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
cool
TheFreeOne:
THE MONKEY KING

Too bad the magic monkey didn't serve the public as he madly flaunted heroics in days of yore.

With a cheating heart he made havoc In the gathering of immortals;

With grandiose gall he went for his ego
To the heaven of happiness.

Among a hundred thousand troops,
None could oppose him;

In the highest heavens above
He had a threatening presence.

But since he was stymied on meeting our Buddha,

When will he ever reach out and show his achievement again?

-Journey to the west (Hsi-yu chi/Xiyou ji)

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by CyberTerrorist: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
When we told them that military operation is not the best approach, zombie army of APC on NL called us names and was threatening fire and brimstone.. Now what is happening? .. Anyway I'm afraid because it's already late. Only implimention of 2014 confab report which will lead to True Federalism will end all this hostilities. Anything other than that is a farce!!!

Meanwhile, APC zombies on NL be like ... grin grin grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by NonFarmPayrol: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy

zombies are scared

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by lirusehn(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
it's as if Nairalanders decide the fate of Nigeria. undecided

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by WildChild00(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmm
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by megama: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
captainjerry:
By Michael Eboh
The Federal Government, Monday, said it is considering scaling down military operations in the offensive against Niger Delta militants for about two weeks to allow for dialogue with the militants and other aggrieved groups in the region.
Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, called on the militants to shelve violence, sheathe their weapon and embrace dialogue with government.
He said the planned suspension of military offensive is to allow for individuals in the creeks to converge for the dialogue.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-3/
Greatest maturity ever from the GOVT. I think the militants need to reciprocate. When 2 elephants fights grasses suffer. D diversity of this great country lies the basic foundation rock of this great nation. When 10 person divide a tuber of Yam into ten pieces, I think no confusion, the confusion alights when the Yam is divided into 12 or 13 ..pcs Nigeria belongs to us. A house divided within it self never stand. Let's us be wise now for our future generations

3 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by admindim: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
these government just watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by BOBBYTRICK: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thats if they want amensty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by explorer250(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
what a shame to buhari and the federal government!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Viergeachar: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
I hope he hasn't gone †̥♥ bribe retired Fraudsters parading as militants with $10million. Ibe shine your eye O! The joker will be when we will on our TV sets A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ see President Buhari giving his resignation speech in UK, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ shortly after that he will call for a vote in NASS for a Interim Transitional Government headed by Jonathan. That's when Tinubu go hear A̶̲̥̅♏.

Are you okay?
Stop hallucinating!

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by TheFreeOne: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Osibanjo our new president i greet sir, a president with PHD
grin grin grin

author=TheFreeOne post=46261351]
PHONE CALL BETWEEN KACHIKWU AND A MILITANT.

MILITANT: Kachikwu i wan go bomb pipelines

KACHIKWU: Ehn...abeg bros

I dey on my knees take god dey beg you please...please before Una blow our tiny integrity and economy wey remain.

Wetin Una want? We dey ready to negotiate

MILITANT: But Una new sheriff say we go hia from him kill and go soldiers na

KACHIKWU: [b]Sheriff gini? Forget that prank, the only sheriff i know dey PDP.

So bros abeg shey you no go blow the pipeline again?

MILITANT: You oga say we be terrorists

KACHIKWU: Na slip of tongue mistake wen him dey chop gworo na...you suppose know say wen our brothers from dat side dey chop gworo Dem fit promise anything. The only terrorists we know dey north.

Bros na you be the original oga. Shey u don accept my apology?

MILITANT: Make i chop my asala and chicken breast finish with this chilled orijin cos i dey vex too much now

KACHIKWU: Ok oga, but please no vex... Abi you like champagne make i send you one container?

Shey make i call you back?

MILITANT: E go better make you give your oga 2 drums of burukutu and kunu. Him go need am wen we finish our mission cos even ogogoro go sure pass for am to drown him sorrow.

No call me, just keep your phone for ya ear dey wait.

KACHIKWU: Ok oga militant. Thank you. (As he sweats profusely and attempts to tie the mobile phone to his head with his belt.) [/b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by abacus(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yoruba will say Ijoba amu ni m'ogun..simply NDA can't defeat the govt..This what we call strategy.

Bring all ND stakeholders even GEJ together tell them to warn dem people else there will bloodbath.

Some bad children are jubilating because govt. is seeking dialogues.. yet they will be the first to cry ICC immediately govt. unleashing the region.

God bless.Nigeria. God bless PMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by stanech: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
New sherifat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC / LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) / Did Kaduna Tribunal Sack Uba Sani? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.