Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,499 members, 7,944,444 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants (23358 Views)

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard / Wike Backs Military Operations Against Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by usmantoafiq: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2016
this is just to make sure we give them opportunity to surrender. when general buratai begins no one will stop us till we clear them and restore normalcy in the oil region.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by skywalker240(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2016
PehaKaso:
grin grin grin grin grin Proudy Niger Deltan. If you are one, please hit LIKE, QUOTE OR SHARE. grin
Deltan

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by skywalker240(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Your written English is terrible. You should spend more time working on your English rather than wishing peaceful (who aren't even among the militants) people bloodbath. May anybody who wish evil on any other Nigerian tribe be the first to experience such!
Amen amen,amen......ammmmeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by mcgaius: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2016
What people don't understand is every single bullet in the AK47 riffle of any Nigerian soldier is a proceed of oil.If the NDA succeeds in stopping the oil exploration by the major companies like they are doing.They would have succeeded in stopping the inflow of our foreign exchange and that means no money to buy more ammunition.Besides the international community has been sabotaging Nigeria in terms of arms deal for some time now.The only card left for Nigerians government to play at the moment is the politics of inclusion.The federal government needs to come up with an initiative that will make a statement of intent to the Niger deltans to suggest that the government has remembered them.This can be done through some capital projects like restructuring the seaport in Port Harcourt to bring more revenue to the region and of course a move that will help to decongest Apparently wharf,restore the national maritime university erroneously moved to the north and much more.I belive this move an not amnesty will go a long way in solving the problems of militancy in the Niger delta region.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Kennitrust(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2016
bettercreature:
Not when 48GB is still 8k grin
in which netwk? guy!
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by docjeph(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
I hope he hasn't gone †̥♥ bribe retired Fraudsters parading as militants with $10million. Ibe shine your eye O! The joker will be when we will on our TV sets A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ see President Buhari giving his resignation speech in UK, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ shortly after that he will call for a vote in NASS for a Interim Transitional Government headed by Jonathan. That's when Tinubu go hear A̶̲̥̅♏.
madam abeg wake up 4rm ur slumber.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Megaideas(f): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Mhhh? It's a little too late. Oh! You didn't crush them after all? Why are you retreating? They've already shown that they are more skilled.

No, you think everything is war and battle because you have soldiers who have already signed their death warrant at your disposal.

The Niiger Delta Avengers would have crushed you people to powder instead if you had continued.

Ukpana okpoko buuru, nti chiri ya.
Ijiji na-enweghi onye ndumodu na-eso ozu ala n'iyi.

Who ever it was that advised you will be blessed by God and you should get a team of tested and proven technocrats around you and be ready to co-operate with them if you will leave this country in peace as you met it.

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by FXCRAFT: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
sad I'm not amazed by Thier jubilation or cheering the ND Avengers, I'm disappointed some of them actually believe militants can win a war against the country

All around the world people hear the news of Thier atrocities everyday even foreign media knows that any problems they have originated from poor management by their own brothers

But they just want to Blame the Hausa man

I stand with Buhari and the Buhari I voted for wouldn't back down for terrorists

Especially the ones with empty threats

Even if they did have missiles it'll be old and outdated , and as they promised to blowup planes and aso rock if a bomb explodes in aso villa today I hope they won't say it's Boko haram and if a plane crashes I hope they are ready for the consequences as well

Please be silent! If you have a problem with them clamouring for their sovereignty or control of their resources, get a stove and cook your yams.

You want to oppress them with their resources after making the government of their brother ungovernable albeit going after politicians in PDP from SE and SS.

Please throw your tantrum elsewhere because it's ill-advised.

6 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Your written English is terrible. You should spend more time working on your English rather than wishing peaceful (who aren't even among the militants) people bloodbath. May anybody who wish evil on any other Nigerian tribe be the first to experience such!

BIG AMEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Gozzzy(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Mischievious part of my brain is thinking that, what if Osinbajo gets buhari arrested immediately he steps into the shores of naija and declares buhari's government toppled with immediate effect.... Vis a vis coup.... Wetin go xup for naija
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by nairalandankrah: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2016
The dialogue is a BIG JOKE.. the NDA specifically stated that if it all comes down to dialogue its gonna be through AN "OUT OF JAIL" "NNAMDI KANU"... let's not forget the "koko" and continue to dwell on "chaff"
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by bettercreature(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Kennitrust:
in which netwk? guy!
Glo with pride grin
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by nairalandankrah: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2016
The dialogue is a BIG JOKE.. the NDA specifically stated that if it all comes down to dialogue its gonna be through AN "OUT OF JAIL" "NNAMDI KANU" they've evn warned jonathan to stay off their matter and so far he's done that.. let's not forget the "koko" and continue to dwell on "chaff". if the fed gvt want dialogue"they"l have to release nnamdi kanu. NO BE ME TALK AM, NAH D MILLITANTS TALK AM

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by dragonking2: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
this is just to make sure we give them opportunity to surrender. when general buratai begins no one will stop us till we clear them and restore normalcy in the oil region.
So that you can continue to steal the oil abi? Thieves

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by waice6571: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
l know Nigeria will not break but many people will die! after which things will turn around for better in Nigeria.

Every one that has in one way or the other steal Nigeria money will regret their life.

God is visiting this country, enter into the arc of salvation that is still available.

Proverbs 18:10. This is only way to escape the impending danger.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by dragonking2: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2016
nairalandankrah:
The dialogue is a BIG JOKE.. the NDA specifically stated that if it all comes down to dialogue its gonna be through AN "OUT OF JAIL" "NNAMDI KANU" they've evn warned jonathan to stay off their matter and so far he's done that.. let's not forget the "koko" and continue to dwell on "chaff". if the fed gvt want dialogue"they"l have to release nnamdi kanu. NO BE ME TALK AM, NAH D MILLITANTS TALK AM
Show us the source where NDA talk am? Who kanu don epp for nigerdelta? Abeg park well joor
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by passionate88: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
megama:
Greatest maturity ever from the GOVT. I think the militants need to reciprocate. When 2 elephants fights grasses suffer. D diversity of this great country lies the basic foundation rock of this great nation. When 10 person divide a tuber of Yam into ten pieces, I think no confusion, the confusion alights when the Yam is divided into 12 or 13 ..pcs Nigeria belongs to us. A house divided within it self never stand. Let's us be wise now for our future generations

The military are still in oporoza, where's the sincerity in that?
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by shugaboy6102(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Amen $ir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2016
richidinho:
I kno say dem go beg before morning grin

Nigeria Army wey go buy prado jeep to take fight millitants wey carry missiles grin

Because of this threat, our new sheriff ran to London

Osibanjo our new president i greet sir, a president with PHD

hahahaha funny people
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by calaway: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
megama:
Greatest maturity ever from the GOVT. I think the militants need to reciprocate. When 2 elephants fights grasses suffer. D diversity of this great country lies the basic foundation rock of this great nation. When 10 person divide a tuber of Yam into ten pieces, I think no confusion, the confusion alights when the Yam is divided into 12 or 13 ..pcs Nigeria belongs to us. A house divided within it self never stand. Let's us be wise now for our future generations

The problem is they want nothing to do you or your house... Let them tap dance away in peace or feel the growing pain of them tearing away
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by shugaboy6102(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
do u honestly think that these people will just surrender totally.my Man these people are not children cos i believe if the govt wants to negotiate they will be watching every move of the govt from afar??

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by PehaKaso: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2016
skywalker240:
Deltan
Welcome on board bro. Other Niger Deltans should indicate. We are.........proudly Niger Deltans

3 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Born2Breed(f): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2016
The weak general ran to U.K to beg the freedom fighters representatives.

Those neonates saying Niger-Delta should be bombed to extinction should keep dreaming.

The boys has not started your weak general is jittery. A single threat from internet militants e don dey shake if d real deal start nko

Without Niger-Delta there is no Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by imkyluv: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2016
COW!!! Now that the government wants to be civil, you call them FEAR FEAR, if they do otherwise, u say otherwise. U self na Mongopark.
maslong:
fear fear gov grin
just when they are about to unleash their missiles on you that is when you now torn a Beggar grin chai the only government that hear through force. am waiting to see aso rock crashing soon cheesy
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by 400billionman: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2016
richidinho:
I kno say dem go beg before morning grin

Nigeria Army wey go buy prado jeep to take fight millitants wey carry missiles grin

Because of this threat, our new sheriff ran to London

Osibanjo our new president i greet sir, a president with PHD

Guy, you are wicked. Chai..

Did you say that sheriffat has ran away disguised like a woman ?

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Optionalx: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2016
PMB body odour have failed him and his supporters. tongue
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Generalyemi(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2016
megama:

u still don't get it...the amalgamation can't hold..we are all fu$&#king different.. thus country has expired

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by 400billionman: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2016
lirusehn:
it's as if Nairalanders decide the fate of Nigeria. undecided

The intelligent community are on the forum.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by basadenet: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Why? They should have continue now and see if the recent threat by NDA is true or false. So military too dey fear.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by FunmiOdogun(f): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2016
omenka, come here and lament as usual, lol. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju / Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin / Buhari’s Certificate: Go To court, INEC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.