Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,494 members, 7,944,435 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants (23357 Views)

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard / Wike Backs Military Operations Against Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by QuotaSystem: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
The SSS needs to investigate Vanguard, their recent antics have been suspect.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by decomaniaboss(f): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well my spirit is in cotonu or any nearby country already...just waiting for the body to follow...bubu ,keep your Nigeria with missiles hoooo,i no do again grin grin grin,

3 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by xmich(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
maslong:
fear fear gov grin
just when they are about to unleash their missiles on you that is when you now torn a Beggar grin chai the only government that hear through force. am waiting to see aso rock crashing soon cheesy
ghostmoode9:
Shit just got real grin grin grin well better late than never.
dechriscool:
After chest beating and deployment of gunboats,warships and bombers jet to Niger delta.Nothing come out.
They now return to the only solution to solving the problem,dialogue. Gra gra No dey help solve any Mata.
Apc adminstraction are filled with mediocres that doesn't think beyond their nose.
I wouldn't come out,am browsing to find out if the hospital is in Nigeria and Apc is still ruling the country.lIf it is in Nigeria tell my mum to change country or else am going to add another nine months of pains to her.
CyberTerrorist:
When we told them that military operation is not the best approach, zombie army of APC on NL called us names and was threatening fire and brimstone.. Now what is happening? .. Anyway I'm afraid because it's already late. Only implimention of 2014 confab report which will lead to True Federalism will end all this hostilities. Anything other than that is a farce!!!
Meanwhile, APC zombies on NL be like ... grin grin grin
NonFarmPayrol:
cheesy
zombies are scared
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by csamii: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
abacus:
Yoruba will say Ijoba amu ni m'ogun..simply NDA can't defeat the govt..This what we call strategy.

Bring all ND stakeholders even GEJ together tell them to earn dem people else there will bloodbath.

Some bad children are jubilating because govt. is seeking dialogues.. yet they will be the first to cry ICC immediately govt. unleashing the region.

God bless.Nigeria. God bless PMB

You no dey shame eh? I dey shame for you o! Defending the indefensible. So you were there when NA was planning? Bloodbath ko money bath ni!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by kenny987(f): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Have they told any lies? Is there any news they have published that isn't true? Must every information be an obvious diet of Buhari and d APCs balls? Why is it that direct truth hurts?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Genuine Humility is the most important quality of a good leader, except forced humility.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by bishopkay: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2016
What if I tell you negotiations are already ongoing??

What if I tell you Jonathan and Buhari being in London at the same time isn't a coincidence?

What if I tell you that was Buhari's main reason for leaving the country....to appease the powers that be?

Remember #government-magic
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Now I expect the NDA to say No that.
Those supporting NDA from here should as well go join them
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by chikel2000(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Better, dialogue remains the only key
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Should have done this earlier and save those innocent soldiers from drowning.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by AntiWailer: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
richidinho:
I kno say dem go beg before morning grin

Nigeria Army wey go buy prado jeep to take fight millitants wey carry missiles grin

Because of this threat, our new sheriff ran to London

Osibanjo our new president i greet sir, a president with PHD

OSHIBAJO is a Professor OF law not PHD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Fools check my facebook page last friday told them NDA is going to Abuja, there are things you don't fight for and man pass man. Its only fools that fools there self here by wailing to be seen. This guys NDA are dam serious.
richidinho:
I kno say dem go beg before morning grin

Nigeria Army wey go buy prado jeep to take fight millitants wey carry missiles grin

Because of this threat, our new sheriff ran to London

Osibanjo our new president i greet sir, a president with PHD
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by vedory123: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Let them try na
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
I hope he hasn't gone †̥♥ bribe retired Fraudsters parading as militants with $10million. Ibe shine your eye O! The joker will be when we will on our TV sets A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ see President Buhari giving his resignation speech in UK, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ shortly after that he will call for a vote in NASS for a Interim Transitional Government headed by Jonathan. That's when Tinubu go hear A̶̲̥̅♏.
u saw wat am sawing. I see them forming an interim gov headed by Jonathan.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by denice1: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2016
megama:
Greatest maturity ever from the GOVT. I think the militants need to reciprocate. When 2 elephants fights grasses suffer. D diversity of this great country lies the basic foundation rock of this great nation. When 10 person divide a tuber of Yam into ten pieces, I think no confusion, the confusion alights when the Yam is divided into 12 or 13 ..pcs Nigeria belongs to us. A house divided within it self never stand. Let's us be wise now for our future generations

Please explain your analogy.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Izonpikin: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2016
now is the time to dialogue well and objectively...let the niger delta control the oil resource more...we deserve it..this : will help other regions grow...this will help our lazy governors to work and be accountable to the masses...this will help nigeria be one... angry

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Sprintson(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2016
CyberTerrorist:
When we told them that military operation is not the best approach, zombie army of APC on NL called us names and was threatening fire and brimstone.. Now what is happening? .. Anyway I'm afraid because it's already late. Only implimention of 2014 confab report which will lead to True Federalism will end all this hostilities. Anything other than that is a farce!!!

Meanwhile, APC zombies on NL be like ... grin grin grin

These guys should ignore them and drop some missiles into the air without any building or human target atleast to show these sets of foolish leaders that Nig has come of age.
All of us go suffer am but NIg head go correct after that...
Enough of nonsense!
Pmb banned some guys travelling for treatment yet he did the same..Nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Sprintson(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2016
lirusehn:
it's as if Nairalanders decide the fate of Nigeria. undecided

This is the New parliament.

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Sprintson(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2016
megama:
Greatest maturity ever from the GOVT. I think the militants need to reciprocate. When 2 elephants fights grasses suffer. D diversity of this great country lies the basic foundation rock of this great nation. When 10 person divide a tuber of Yam into ten pieces, I think no confusion, the confusion alights when the Yam is divided into 12 or 13 ..pcs Nigeria belongs to us. A house divided within it self never stand. Let's us be wise now for our future generations

The problem isn't far fetched its either Up-North or down West...
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by SycophanticGoat: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
abacus:
Yoruba will say Ijoba amu ni m'ogun..simply NDA can't defeat the govt..This what we call strategy.

Bring all ND stakeholders even GEJ together tell them to earn dem people else there will bloodbath.

Some bad children are jubilating because govt. is seeking dialogues.. yet they will be the first to cry ICC immediately govt. unleashing the region.

Your written English is terrible. You should spend more time working on your English rather than wishing peaceful (who aren't even among the militants) people bloodbath. May anybody who wish evil on any other Nigerian tribe be the first to experience such!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Common sense you don't have, think next time, ok
ganisucks:
I hope he hasn't gone †̥♥ bribe retired Fraudsters parading as militants with $10million. Ibe shine your eye O! The joker will be when we will on our TV sets A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ see President Buhari giving his resignation speech in UK, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ shortly after that he will call for a vote in NASS for a Interim Transitional Government headed by Jonathan. That's when Tinubu go hear A̶̲̥̅♏.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Iamabraham(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Great development.

Am happy the FG is taking this bold step although it contradicts their earlier stance.

That means someone is talking sense into them and they are listening...ATTRIBUTE OF A GOOD LEADER.

OBJ and GEJ's visit to the villa some weeks back is fruitful then.

I just hope the militants too will be considerate and dialogue.

This is gonna be a win-win situation for everyone.

If you aren't happy about this development, you are an enemy of progress. Change your mentality because whether you like it or not, naija is getting better.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by SycophanticGoat: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2016
peppyluv02:
Should have done this earlier and save those innocent soldiers from drowning.

Peppyluv nwanne'm oh! cheesy grin
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Sprintson(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2016
abacus:

If you really believe what you said please summon pmb to a meeting and tell him to do exactly this nonsense u wrote then wait and see if Lagos won't be a SURE TARGET....
E-warrior
Boiz nor get joy @all u deh yarn dust

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by PehaKaso: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Proudy Niger Deltan. If you are one, please hit LIKE, QUOTE OR SHARE. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by HomeOfMe(f): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2016
captainjerry:
By Michael Eboh
The Federal Government, Monday, said it is considering scaling down military operations in the offensive against Niger Delta militants for about two weeks to allow for dialogue with the militants and other aggrieved groups in the region.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, called on the militants to shelve violence, sheathe their weapon and embrace dialogue with government.
He said the planned suspension of military offensive is to allow for individuals in the creeks to converge for the dialogue.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-3/
If Niger Delta were to be in a country like the USA,the region would have been the richest just like Texas state;but here in Nigeria,it is the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by SycophanticGoat: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2016
QuotaSystem:

E pain am!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by nigerianvenom(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2016
kenny987:

Have they told any lies? Is there any news they have published that isn't true? Must every information be an obvious diet of Buhari and d APCs balls? Why is it that direct truth hurts?

Ignore him.

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by gozmok1(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
captainjerry:
By Michael Eboh
The Federal Government, Monday, said it is considering scaling down military operations in the offensive against Niger Delta militants for about two weeks to allow for dialogue with the militants and other aggrieved groups in the region.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, called on the militants to shelve violence, sheathe their weapon and embrace dialogue with government.
He said the planned suspension of military offensive is to allow for individuals in the creeks to converge for the dialogue.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-3/

NO PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD THE GOVERNMENT TO RANSOM

our president IS MR SHERIFAT THE NO NONSENSE GENERAL

ZOMBIES 5/5/2016

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by Allen97(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Some pple dnt get dah wen it leads tu war the civillians will suffer more cause dose fighting there family wunt b around.... Its d dullards dah is sayin fyt fyt dah wee die lik chicken....b4 naija go fyt d millitant we gats first shw d world dah we negotiated buh dey didnt aspt.... So we decided to wipe der generations out... Al dose upcomin terrorist sef join..... Launch m nw mak u c if una wey dey naija delta no go suffer join.... M
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by DaBullIT(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2016
sad I'm not amazed by Thier jubilation or cheering the ND Avengers, I'm disappointed some of them actually believe militants can win a war against the country

All around the world people hear the news of Thier atrocities everyday even foreign media knows that any problems they have originated from poor management by their own brothers

But they just want to Blame the Hausa man

I stand with Buhari and the Buhari I voted for wouldn't back down for terrorists

Especially the ones with empty threats

Even if they did have missiles it'll be old and outdated , and as they promised to blowup planes and aso rock if a bomb explodes in aso villa today I hope they won't say it's Boko haram and if a plane crashes I hope they are ready for the consequences as well

abacus:

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants by skywalker240(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2016
poiZon:

one of the repentant ZOMBIES!
one by one, their brains don dey come back.

sombori saut haleyujah...
HALELULELULELU........I shout haleluyah 4 ALL D ZOMBIES THAT ARE REDEEMED.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing / Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN / Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.