Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) (14437 Views)

Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? / Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lol, i like ur style.
Emusan:

I'm not but I do know I'm dealing with a slave.

Yeah, God's slave.

Emusan:
The verses are still talking about the Child.
Which child?

Emusan:
Have it in mind that none of the verse(15-16) is referring to the war which God has declared nought!
NIV: "He will eat curds and honey at the time He knows enough to refuse evil and choose good. 16 For before the boy will know enough to refuse evil and choose good, the land whose two kings you dread will be forsaken."
"the land whose two kings you dread will be forsaken."
^^
1. Who was God talking to?
2. Which Lands and why would they be forsaken.

Emusan:
This is a prophecy for house of Judah about trials to come upon Assyria & Ephraim including Judah itself by adding verse 17 shortly after the birth of the Child.
"shortly after the birth of the Child."
Which child?

Emusan:
You don't need to but just get everlasting life in you which is Jesus Christ by believing that He has come and pay the ransom.

Shalom!
Lol, even if it's a LIE?

3 Likes

Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Answer nah...
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Brother emusan oya nah.
Come finish ur assignment abeg, after all, u sabi how to drive bible wella.
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by Emusan(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2013
harbiola1:
Which child?

My child.

"the land whose two kings you dread will be forsaken."
^^
1. Who was God talking to?

Obj & Gej

2. Which Lands and why would they be forsaken.

Nigeria because of corruption.

"shortly after the birth of the Child."
Which child?

My uncle's senior wife's child.

16 Likes

Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by Mintayo(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2013
Emusan:

My child.

Obj & Gej

Looooooooooooool...cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Emusan:

My child.

Obj & Gej

grin grin grin OMG!!! This guy wan kill person with laughter.
Honestly, i knew u can't do better.

You would've prefered argument, isn't it?

Go line up with ur folks abeg.
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by Mintayo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
I was watching Peace TV last week,i was listening to this islamic scholar,Dr Zaik Naik(not sure of the spelling), i was shocked to hear the LIES he was spewing about christains-the same LIES all muslims including those on NL spew out.
He was trying to put mohammed in d Bible,also talking about Jesus when He said He is "the way,the truth and the Life"...I realized that they all say and speak the same LIES,satan is really doing a fine job on this guys,the Dr was saying it without even realizing that what He was saying doesnt make any sense!
And the annoying part,he was talking like a man who has authority over the Bible,like he knows more than the christains...smh
Another thing about muslims is that,when they ask a question like the Op,they didnt ask to seek the truth, because as long as the answer you give them doesn't correlate with the answer they have in mind(which is a wrong answer and a LIE anyways),they start crying foul...
So sometimes, the best thing is to ignore them,like the Op...
May God help them.

16 Likes

Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by Mintayo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dp.
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by macof(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2013
harbiola1: grin grin grin See how these Olodo*s* want to turn my thread into a story centre.

None of u've been able to answer a question since five days nw and you are talking about a man on Tv.
Have i made any claim here?
or when emusan started displaying church drama did i complain?

only one question is what u can't answer without twisting a bible.

Are u supposed to be having a thread here? Aren't u Muslim? Wat happened to Islam for muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by Mintayo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
harbiola1:
And i should be asking a muslim about christianity How does that make sense? u'd better meshonu. undecided
Asking with good intension? To learn? To mork? To discredits? I will leave you to ur conscience!
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mintayo:
Asking with good intension?
Of course yes!

Mintayo:
To learn?
What does a learner do that i didn't?
A asked a question!

Mintayo:
To mork?
Did i mock?

Mintayo:
To discredits?
How does asking a question discredits the answer?

Mintayo:
I will leave you to ur conscience!
I've not done anything wrong here. I was only demanding an answer to my question.

1 Like

Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by Mintayo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
harbiola1:
Of course yes!

What does a learner do that i didn't?
A asked a question!

Did i mock?

How does asking a question discredits the answer?

I've not done anything wrong here. I was only demanding an answer to my question.
And you think Emusan have not answered ur questions?
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mintayo:
And you think Emusan have not answered ur questions?
Where did he answer it?
I didn't want to argue and that's why i left him with his false statement that Verse 15-16 wasn't refering to Ahaz.
But when i asked him a question about 15-16 u can see what he posted.
Then has he answered like that?

You can answer it if u're interested...
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2013
168... 144... 120... 96... 72... 48... 24... 12... 2... wink
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by manny4life(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Brethren, Bible says "Foolish questions, DO NOT ANSWER"...

4 Likes

Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by jmoore(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life: Brethren, Bible says "Foolish questions, DO NOT ANSWER"...

John 8:32 undecided
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by femi4: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2013
harbiola1:
Where did he answer it?
I didn't want to argue and that's why i left him with his false statement that Verse 15-16 wasn't refering to Ahaz.
But when i asked him a question about 15-16 u can see what he posted.
Then has he answered like that?

You can answer it if u're interested...
Attention seeker!
By now it should be obvious to you that you asked a foolish question.

Nothing can change your perspective and asking same question now or in the nearest future can't change the TRUTH.

I know it must be very frustrating for you.....its a pity, there is nothing you can do about it!

1 Like

Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by Segadem(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2013
God Have Mercy On Your Soul
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2013
Sometimes when i see comments that insults God, i just feel like not logging in to nairaland again....exasperated°
Re: Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) by harbiola1(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Segadem: God Have Mercy On Your Soul

Al hamdullilah Robil Allamin.

John 8:32 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debate An Atheist / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps / Happy Ash Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.