Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,877 members, 7,938,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

GEJ Should Be Applauded For Training Hit Squads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Should Be Applauded For Training Hit Squads (617 Views)

Reasons President Buhari Should Be Applauded For Budget Officials Redeployment. / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Should Be Applauded For Training Hit Squads by scribble: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
The controversy surrounding Obasanjo's allegations that President Jonathan may be training snipers/hit squads is being overblown by the opposition and the media.

In this era of Boko Haramization of Nigeria, Nigerians are screwed if we do not have a force that can repel those bloody bloodsuckers. This human mosquitoes need to be RAIDed. Sniper bullets work just fine from my GTA V experience. Perhaps its time GOODLUCK tried it in Nigeria. Too many mercenaries and their sponsors are forming 007 melee. They need to be cut short.

In other related reasons for the necessity of GEJs clandestine military black-ops, I say bravo. Compile a watch list of sponsors. Commit rendition if necessary. Let's not wait for USA to send drones. That will lead to excess collateral damage. Let's just get the snipers to execute justice via executive fiat.

I stand to be corrected but I aver that Good luck Jonathan is not training snipers for any other reason than to safeguard the territorial integrity of the Nigerian State.
Obasanjo is just getting his Kanye West on because he feels no one man should have all that power. But Obasanjo calling out Jonathan is like the pot calling the fire hot after prank painting the kettle black.

Nigeria is on the brink. Do we all not agree?
Re: GEJ Should Be Applauded For Training Hit Squads by egift(m): 1:23am On Dec 17, 2013
OP, step out the snipers have a target practice.
Re: GEJ Should Be Applauded For Training Hit Squads by scribble: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
*stepping out*

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Another Bombing In Rivers, Justice's Office Affected / The disgraceful & erratic Statements Of APC Spokesman LIAR MOHAMMED. / Happening Now: Amaechi Presents 2014 Budget To Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.