Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? (3893 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
@poster

there so many prayerful ladies out there,u r just meeting d wrong pple
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
search Area?? now ive been in church all my life, where to go againlol
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
To know a prayerful Lady, pretend like you wanna slap her and the response would be as follows

A Prayerful lady***** Jesus
None Prayerful Lady ***** are u mad?

Then you can chose, chikena
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

To know a prayerful Lady, pretend like you want to slap her and the response would be as follows

A Prayerful lady***** Jesus
None Prayerful Lady ***** are u mad?

Then you can chose, chikena

sorry but it doesnt work like dat
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

search Area?? now ive been in church all my life, where to go againlol
Meeting 'em in d church doesn't mean dey can pray/are God fearing.
Does d fact dat der's a dog in Gate's compound mean it's Gate's son?
I still say der re too many prayerful ladies.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
So how does it work jare, cos when u got o church, most of dem sistas there are there to find husband too and most of them only goes after they have explore other avenues.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

So how does it work jare, because when u got o church, most of them sistas there are there to find husband too and most of them only goes after they have explore other avenues.

tell her to pray wt u,and tell her to lead in d prayer,u go know original prayer warrior and fake wey dey try to look good in ur eyes

but as for dat slap stuff,naaa it doesnt work like dat,cos d ones dat dont even know how to say our lords prayer will be d ones dat will shout[i] JESUS CHRIST[/i] first
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by nuel007: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
We failed to go through the wright way, and that is the more reason we end up with the wrong lady.
Most of the young men now, prefer to keep things to their self's, than opening up to GOD at the young age of their life before things get worst. can a man be far from his father, and also far from the origin of creation and also, wants to get something good out of nature? Then you say you want a prayerful lady, while you your self is not prayerful.
PLEASE, THERE IS NO WAY  YOU CAN PUT DARKNESS AND LIGHT TOGETHER, UNLESS THE FAITHFULL WE REMAIN IN THE PATH OF LIGHT. shocked grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

tell her to pray wt u,and tell her to lead in d prayer,u go know original prayer warrior and fake wey dey try to look good in your eyes

but as for that slap stuff,naaa it doesnt work like that,because d ones that don't even know how to say our lords prayer will be d ones that will shout[i] JESUS CHRIST[/i] first

You will be surprised that some of them have studied the "book of prayer warriors" they will be binding and losing and attacking while u just look, not knowing that she is doing nothing but rank xeroxing what she read
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

You will be surprised that some of them have studied the "book of prayer warriors" they will be binding and losing and attacking while u just look, not knowing that she is doing nothing but rank xeroxing what she read

no doubt sweetheart,that is y i said if u yourself is prayerful u will know shes just reciting a poem and not praying from d heart

that is y i said na them go first shout jesus christ ,afterall devil too dey quote scripture
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

no doubt sweetheart,that is y i said if u yourself is prayerful u will know shes just reciting a poem and not praying from d heart

that is y i said na them go first shout jesus christ ,afterall devil too dey quote scripture

That is a good one, my point is that, there is no way to know if someone is prayerful
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
You will be surprised that some of them have studied the "book of prayer warriors" they will be binding and losing and attacking while u just look, not knowing that she is doing nothing but rank xeroxing what she read, RHINOOOO!!!!

Hmmm all dis is setting confusion in this house oooo, So verdict, are u telling me there is no way we gonna know, except by the spirit of GOD, osunds Nice, thanx,,guys for ur time,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
poster if u yourself is sound in d spirit ,my dear u will know,afterall they say light and darkness have nothing in common,two captains can't handle a ship,your spirit will tell u ,especially if it is at alert
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
Listen Abuseay
yhu can knw a God fearing person if yhu see one
Bible:by their fruit yhu shall knw 'em.

PS:i think yhu should be worried about finding a God fearing lady
nd not a prayerful lady.Anybody can pray bhut not everybody is God fearing.

A kwesion:Are yhu God fearing nd prayerful?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ poster

Same reason why its hard tofind decent guys. wink
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

Listen Abuseay
yhu can knw a God fearing person if yhu see one
Bible:by their fruit yhu shall knw 'em.

PS:i think yhu should be worried about finding a God fearing lady
nd not a prayerful lady[b].Anybody can pray bhut not everybody is God fearing.[/b]

A kwesion:Are yhu God fearing nd prayerful?

i beg to differ,they r some people that can't pray but r God fearing,and they r God fearing people that can't  pray a shit

wats d use of been God fearing and not been able to pray?

what d poster want is a true and sincere prayerful woman,and when a woman is sincere in her prayer then shes also God fearing,both of them go hand in hand

her sincere prayers brings out the fear of GOD in her
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by hadiza30(f): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
My friend its not hard o. I'm here- Mountain of fire, vision and prophesies kiss
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
O my Gosh!!!, God fearing LAdy, I already told u the ones i have met are God fearing, some of us do fear God, but where do u stand in the long run when the spirit man aint active, u fall down and ur God fearing prayerless wife, is down there, U find urself in her level, I think some of us are not getting the gist, well thanx for the comments, I really appreciate it.
I am God fearing and PRAYERFULL OOOO, and it is working, for me, Prayer is as potent as GOD, i love it.

Well Rampant that is why am asking the question cos my spirit dey alert, now than ever before, Someone even said , 'hey boy ur stabdards are too high' can u imagine,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

i beg to differ,they r some people that can't pray but r God fearing,and they r God fearing people that can't  pray a shit

wats d use of been God fearing and not been able to pray?

what d poster want is a true and sincere prayerful woman,and when a woman is sincere in her prayer then shes also God fearing,both of them go hand in hand

her sincere prayers brings out the fear of GOD in her
Realli :ANYBODY CAN PRAY BHUT NOT EVERYBODY IS GOD FEARING
Prayer is communicatin wit God or an object of worship.God is available nd listens to everyone.Anybody can put in a few words to God(either when lyin down,eatin,walkin,workin,playin,cryin etc) nd yhu dnt need to be a christain or God fearin person to do so.Jst open yhur mouth  nd say smtyn(it can even be done in d hrt).Weda yhu say d ryte tyn or he answers yhu its up to him bhut as long as yhu're comm wit him i blive yhu're prayin.Der re people who pray nd d nxt min dey're killin sm1 or robbin sm1.

Der's noway a God fearing person can't pray.Being God fearin is about knowin what is wrong nd refusin to do it.D diff between a God fearing person nd a prayerful person is:A prayerful person may jst finish comminucatin wit God nd d nxt min he's doin smtyn unthinkable bhut B4 a God fearing person do anythin,he trys to find out how God feels about it.He's very conscious about d tyns he does in other not to offend God.
Robbers pray at tyms too bhut if dey're God fearin,dey'll knw its wrong nd desist frm it.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

O my Gosh!!!,  God fearing LAdy, I already told u the ones i have met are God fearing, some of us do fear God, but where do u stand in the long run when the spirit man aint active, u fall down and your God fearing prayerless wife, is down there, You find yourself in her level, I think some of us are not getting the gist, well thanx for the comments, I really appreciate it.
I am God fearing and PRAYERFULL OOOO,  and it is working, for me, Prayer is as potent as GOD, i love it.

Well Rampant that is why am asking the question because my spirit dey alert, now than ever before, Someone even said , 'hey boy your stabdards are too high' can u imagine,
Whatcha mean One can be God fearin nd yhur spirit man isn't alert?
For yhu to fear GOD,its yhur spirit man guiding yhu nd for yhur spirit man to guide yhu,
it sure has to be alert.Der is noway a God fearing person cannot pray my dear.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
hadiza30:

My friend its not hard o. I'm here- Mountain of fire, vision and prophesies kiss

Now u are beginning to scare me
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

Realli :ANYBODY CAN PRAY BHUT NOT EVERYBODY IS GOD FEARING
Prayer is communicatin wit God or an object of worship.God is available nd listens to everyone.Anybody can put in a few words to God(either when lyin down,eatin,walkin,workin,playin,cryin etc) nd yhu dnt need to be a christain or God fearin person to do so.Jst open yhur mouth  nd say smtyn(it can even be done in d hrt).Weda yhu say d ryte tyn or he answers yhu its up to him bhut as long as yhu're comm wit himi blive yhu're prayin.Der re people who pray nd d nxt min dey're killin sm1 or robbin sm1.

Der's noway a God fearing person can't pray.Being God fearin is about knowin what is wrong nd refusin to do it.D diff between a God fearing person nd a prayerful person is:A prayerful person may jst finish comminucatin wit God nd d nxt min he's doin smtyn unthinkable bhut B4 a God fearing person do anythin,he trys to find out how God feels about it.He's very conscious about d tyns he does in other not to offend God
Robbers pray at tyms too bhut if dey're God fearin,dey'll knw its wrong nd desist frm it.

if u think so ,then uve got the wrong thing coming your way

a God fearing person might not be able to pray ,its a fact that i know of

nobody is perfect on this planet earth ,but you're making it sound as if a God fearing person does not commit sin,and u making it look as if the prayerful ones r d sinful ones ,you're very wrong about that,we all have  conscience,when you're doing sthg wrong u will know ,be u God fearing or prayerful

who told u that the God fearing people don't offend God anyways?r they perfect?r they the holier than thou people on earth?

who told u some robbers r not God fearing?says who?my gawddddd,d fact that they commit sin everyday does not make them less,but like i said nobody is perfect be u whoever you're

if they r all God fearing how come women commit fornication ,how come u don't see virgins this days?how come u lust after people?does it mean that they r not God fearing?hell no
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy am sorry to say, u did not get it tight this time, that u fear God is not proportional to effective prayer life, Praying well and fervently without season makes our hearts and minds alert to Gods Fear. Hmnn quite a lot  on this question oo, na wa oooo thanx , all
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
A prayerful person is one that seeks the face of God without season
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
@post
There a whole bunch of ladies that are prayerful. But how do you expect to find them if are looking the wrong places? you seem like the type who is looking for a church girl in the club.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

Whatcha mean One can be God fearin nd yhur spirit man isn't alert?
For yhu to fear GOD,its yhur spirit man guiding yhu nd for yhur spirit man to guide yhu,
it sure has to be alert.Der is noway a God fearing person cannot pray my dear.

you're most definitely wrong about this

there is this friend of mine , that i will call God fearing that stays in east germany,but when it comes to prayers this girl can't stay for 2 mins wtout dozing off.now everything that is unholy she avoids,shes never had sex,does not drink ,smoke and so many other things,butt she cannot pray

do u mean smokers aint God fearing?

EVERY CHRISTIAN IS GOD FEARING,BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY R PRAYERFUL OR KNOW HOW TO PRAY WELL
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
Onyinye, ure so funny.i dont even know the way to the club, u are very funny, simple question ure attacking the poster, lol, answer the question my friend, lol!!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Missy am sorry to say, u did not get it tight this time, that u fear God is not proportional to effective prayer life,  Praying well and fervently without season makes our hearts and minds alert to Gods Fear. Hmnn quite a lot  on this question oo, na wa oooo thanx , all

U R VERY CORRECT
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant i feel u oooo, i fell ur points, God bless you real good.Amen!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
Im not bringing any attraction here. Just writing my thoughts. Now you answer my question. Define for me a "prayerful lady"
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

rampant i feel u oooo, i fell your points, God bless you real good.Amen!!!

AMEN MY BROTHER smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by agaba123(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
A prayerful lady is a lady who is prayerful grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ / How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? / Chai...what I Saw In My Kitchen Shock Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.