Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? (3931 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Sisikill: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
A little off topic and I apologise sincerely but what does YHU mean?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

How wil being prayerful make yhu fear God?
Is it a law that when yhu pray often der is a tendency that God's fear begins to grow inside yhu?
If anyone mst ans me,please i require an ans that wil mk me understand berra NT shallow views.

some questions for u?how did u start fearing God?i mean when you were little how did u start fearing God?

were u not going to sunday schools?were your parents not praying wt u?did u not learn  CRK in school?

would u have feared God ,if your parents/teachers did not make u know him through prayers and other things?

why do u think we have alot of atheist?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

A little off topic and I apologise sincerely but what does YHU mean?
Go and pray for 90 minutes about it.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Sisikill: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Go and pray for 90 minutes about it.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Straight away Sister/Mother! grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyiyye haba!!! It means 'you' jare, no need to pray , lol dont watse prayers, lol
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Please ooo what is onyiye saying ooo i don't understand eeeeeeeeeeeee,
Gini??
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by sokoto: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
sorry prayerful lady does not me u stay all day prayin pls the define what u mean by a prayerful lady
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Sisikill: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
YHU is shorthand for YOU?

But. . . but they are both 3 letter words.

If it's gonna take the same effort to write YHU as it will to write YOU.

So why not just write YOU instead YHU?

YHU get? wink
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Missy now u confuse me , lol
NO NEED LAFFING OUT LOUD.
Yhu re gonna be confuse bcuss yhu dnt even knw wat yhu blive  nd want.
Seek nd follow d truth no matter how much yhu dnt think it is.same tyn m doin
nd if it comes frm yhu,i dnt mind bliving it as long as yhu give me reasons to blive yhu.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

YHU is shorthand for YOU?

But. . . but they are both 3 letter words.

If it's going to take the same effort to write YHU as it will to write YOU.

So why not just write YOU instead YHU?

YHU get?  wink

Your prayers have been answered.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Sisikill: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

God has answered your prayers.

Come and Join me sing hallelujah,

My prayers have been answered today. (2ce)
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

Come and Join me sing hallelujah,

My prayers have been answered today. (2ce)

Tehe!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

Verey true, however, when such woman pray to God, such woman will have to blv that the God she is praying to, can and will hear her, else, she wont say the prayer and nd if the prayer is answered she wil fear such a God that when she was hopeless, gave her hope, the God that healed her son will be her God and she will be willing to do anything for such God, because we all knows the love of a mother to her kids.
Hmmm. . . . I'm still not goin nowhere wit all dis bhut
So wats d assurance dat wen her prayer is answered she wil fear God?
We've heard of cases wen pple turn to God wen dey're in need nd after bein helped dey
go back to deir previous life style.
I'm still waitin for sm1 to correct me dat BEING PRAYERFUL DOES NOT MEAN YHU ARE GOD FEARING.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

Hmmm. . . . I'm still not goin nowhere wit all this bhut
So wats d assurance that when her prayer is answered she wil fear God?
We've heard of cases when people turn to God when dey're in need nd after bein helped dey
go back to deir previous life style.
I'm still waitin for sm1 to correct me that BEING PRAYERFUL DOES NOT MEAN YHU ARE GOD FEARING.

and been God fearing does not mean you're prayerful

i threw some questions at u,u havent answered them,but u want people to answer urs undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

some questions for u?how did u start fearing God?i mean when you were little how did u start fearing God?

were u not going to sunday schools?were your parents not praying wt u?did u not learn  CRK in school?

would u have feared God ,if your parents/teachers did not make u know him through prayers and other things?

why do u think we have alot of atheist?

I'm not to judge if i'm God fearing or not
bhut if ma def of "God's fear" is ryte den lemme answer.

I myte have gone tru all dese process yhu mentioned bhut dats not xactly how i began to fear Him.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by tngtech(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
@poster

I will tell you.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

and been God fearing does not mean you're prayerful

i threw some questions at u,u havent answered them,but u want people to answer urs undecided
Being God fearing myte not necessarily mean yhu're prayerful bhut
MA POINT IS:THE POSTER SHUD LOOK FOR A GOD FEARING PERSON RATHER THAN A PRAYERFUL LADY.

In any case tho is he decides to find d prayerful one
he can go ahead bhut not mk assumptions dat prayerful
ladies re hard to find.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

I'm not to judge if i'm God fearing or not
bhut if ma def of "God's fear" is ryte den let me answer.

I myte have gone tru all dese process yhu mentioned bhut that is not xactly how i began to fear Him.

what has judgement got to do wt my question?

the fear of God is d conscience in us,and d conscience in us,is activated when the things of God is been made known to us

can a baby of 1 day old talk of conscience?

when your conscience is activated it makes u know when you're doing the right things or d wrong things

now how do u know those things r right if you're not been thought morally the things oF GOd through prayers and co,that is y i asked u ,if u were not going to sunday school and so on,because thats where your conscience works along side wt u,and when it works wt u,u begin to fear God and d only way u can fear this God and make your conscience work is by being tot the things of God,like starting wt psalm 23 and our lords prayer from your little age and many other things

conscience is d fear of God in us
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
Prayer did NOT teach me how to fear GOD rather his word did.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

the word of GOD IS used as PRAYERS  isnt it?when u pray don't u quote the scripture?your every word is  from d scripture,so wat r u talking about?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

what does it means to pray in ur definition, what has his words thot u? i blv thot u that, whatever you are going thur, he can do it, it thot you that someone has been where you are and all that, and that is what you use to pray blving that you have received it.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by HCH3COO: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
In our days things have changed  angry .  cry
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Pepeye(f): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ topic
It all depends on where you are actually looking, if u are an active member of your local assembly (fellowship) ….you will easily meet them , so quit searching in the wrong direction in this your quest to find a prayerful lady
So don’t delude your self, you will meet them when you go clubbing  
I have to mention that they might just be praying very hard in other not to meet you  undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
Ma gawd!!
How can prayer teach sm1 to be God fearing?
i realli need d help of sm bible student on this one.
Religion sec!!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
Pepeye:

@ topic
It all depends on where you are actually looking, if u are an active member of your local assembly (fellowship) ….you will easily meet them ,  so quit searching in the wrong direction in this your quest to find a prayerful lady
So don’t delude your self, you will meet them when you go clubbing  
I have to mention that they might just be praying very hard in other not to meet you  undecided

Yhur last line got me LMAO
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

Ma gawd!!
How can prayer teach sm1 to be God fearing?
i realli nedd d help of sm bible student on this one.
Religion sec!!

you're complicating issues here,u were talking about God fearing people,u said a God fearing person surely knows how to pray,that was where d argument started from,now you're talking about sthg else

but uve not answered my last question
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
lol
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

you're complicating issues here,u were talking about God fearing people,u said a God fearing person surely knows how to pray,that was where d argument started from,now you're talking about sthg else

but uve not answered my last question
I am not complicating nu'n
rather yhu peeps aren't givin me reasons to change ma tot ere
bhut any case, m not gettin what i need due to lack of solid
reasons.Well like i earlier said,im not jst in to argue bhut to learn more
since m gettin nowhere wit yhu peeps,m sure sm bible student will help me out.
If yhu care yhu myte move over to d religion sec.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
this is getting more interesting and i am loving it
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
O MY GOSH! u people have murdered the post before i came back. did i asked u to quarrel??, lol,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by perception: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hi Abuseay,
I pray well. i love praying. talking to God is what i do most in my entire life. Nothing is more important to me as talking and being in my Father's presence even when i'm at work or washing my clothes. My most peaceful moments are when i communicate with him. there is no decision i take without consulting him, even if it's deciding what time i should step out for lunch. Best part: i love praying for people. i pray for my family, friends and my boyfriend knows that no matter where he is., i am praying for him. i discovered one thing i am on earth to do is support and encourage people so one way of achieving this is prayer. There are women who pray. I AM ONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are People Really Born Gay? / Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate / Short Men Vs Tall Men: Who Makes The Better Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.