Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? (3892 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2008
Ramp
i never said God fearing people dnt commit sin.
Ma view on d issue is what i stated
Indeed nobody is perfect nd being that we all re still learning(Esp. in d tyns that consains God)
think i would hold on ere nd do a little more research.
For d mean time,ma view is stil ma point.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
oka so why don't you just hang around the church a little more than hopefully you will discover the woman who was meant to be your wife. But mind you that what you want doesn't mean it is what you need.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm not bringing any attraction here. Just writing my thoughts. Now you answer my question. Define for me a "prayerful lady"
I too wud wanna hear dis frm yhu(Abuseay nd Ramp).Define a prayerful lady
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

Ramp
i never said God fearing people dnt commit sin.
Ma view on d issue is what i stated
Indeed nobody is perfect nd being that we all re still learning(Esp. in d tyns that consains God)
think i would hold on ere nd do a little more research.
For d mean time,ma view is stil ma point.

ofcourse we r all entitiled to our own opinion,nobody is imposing anybodys opinion on d other
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

oka so why don't you just hang around the church a little more than hopefully you will discover the woman who was meant to be your wife. But mind you that what you want doesn't mean it is what you need.

well said, however, so many wolf in sheep skin at church.
That is why bible said, test all faith oh
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
A prayerful lady is one who i can ask to pray and would pray the word of God , engaing my spirit and soul in a unified manner that we touch the Heavens, One whose spirit man is alert. who can pick my frequency in the spirit and know when am falling short. Not one that can see nothing, A woman who can stand in the gap for her husband,, not mumbling words to heavens but engaging the spiritual rhealms with results, Abeg this is not church, @ ONYIYE
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye and missy wats so difficult to comprehend in dat question,does it need a definiton?

who is a prayerful woman?does someone really need to put u guys thru on d definition?

its like asking someone to define God fearing to u

its a rhetorical question
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

A prayerful lady is one who i can ask to pray and would pray the word of God , engaing my spirit and soul in a unified manner that we touch the Heavens, One whose spirit man is alert. who can pick my frequency in the spirit and know when am falling short. Not one that can see nothing, A woman who can stand in the gap for her husband,, not mumbling words to heavens but engaging the spiritual rhealms with results, Abeg this is not church, @ ONYIYE
So you basically looking for woman to share platonic love right?

rampant:

onyinye and missy wats so difficult to comprehend in that question,does it need a definiton?

who is a prayerful woman?does someone really need to put u guys through on d definition?

I was just asking about "HIS" definition for a prayerful lady. it could mean different things to different people
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

onyinye and missy wats so difficult to comprehend in that question,does it need a definiton?

who is a prayerful woman?does someone really need to put u guys through on d definition?

Nah sweets,its no rhetorical ques,i actually want to get an answer.

Abuseay
all dese tyns u mention re what yhu want
is that realli d ryte defi of a prayerful person?(this is a rhetorical ques dnt ans me.)

Like i said,m stil learning.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Sisikill: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ Topic
Have you considered that maybe it is because prayerful women are. . . prayerful, You haven't met them?

Just sayin'.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

Nah sweets,its no rhetorical ques,i actually want to get an answer.

u want an answer?ok i will give it to u

a prayerful woman is a woman dat knows how to pray well more than an average woman

now dat settles it

@topic

look at d right places ,u r looking at the wrong areas
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Topic
Have you considered that maybe it is because prayerful women are. . . prayerful, You haven't met them?

Just sayin'.
LOL
Dey all re probably busy prayin or
he who is d PRAYERFUL one isn't doin wat he ought to.
*jst surmising*
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
Does being prayerful make sm1 God fearing?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

Does being prayerful make sm1 God fearing?

Being prayerful will make u to fear God, cos prayer is giving God a go ahead in your life and all that, and if you dont fear andhave a relationship with him, why would u wanna pray to him for grace and mercy?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Sisikill: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

LOL
Dey all re probably busy prayin or
he who is d PRAYERFUL one isn't doin what he ought to.
*jst surmising*

Tee hee

Or they are praying for a GOOD, HONEST, WONDERFUL, SPIRIT-FILLED Man and their prayers are being answered. . . if you know what I mean. wink
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Thanx Rhino I don answer that question before, lol
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
hahahha skillllllllllll OMG u make me ROTFL, thanxxxx
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

Being prayerful will make u to fear God, because prayer is giving God a go ahead in your life and all that, and if you don't fear andhave a relationship with him, why would u want to pray to him for grace and mercy?

my point exactly,ur being prayerful will bring out the fear of God in u,its by prayers dat the fear of God comes into us
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
@post
What if you find your so called "prayerful lady"? How do you know she will view you as a prayerful man??
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

Tee hee

Or they are praying for a GOOD, HONEST, WONDERFUL, SPIRIT-FILLED Man and their prayers are being answered. . . if you know what I mean.  wink
Probably deir prayers re being answered nd dats y sm men aren't gettin 'em.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

@post
What if you find your so called "prayerful lady"? How do you know she will view you as a prayerful man??
Keep 'em kwesions coming.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2008
h\ ONYIYE wait till i make her pray in the spirit for 90mins, lol
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Even though you pray for 90 minutes straight, doesn't mean that she would instantly view you as a "Prayerful man". she could think that you like to pray but doesnt yet feel that you are truthfully a "Prayerful man" And what if you fall in love with a woman who is a Christian but doesnt pray for six hours straight??
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by rampant(f): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

@post

onyinye this your question shouldnt be asked u know,or better still i think its d girl that u should be asking and not the guy,we r asking d guy now because hes d one asking for advice,so whoever she is should be asked directly,its a question for her and not for him
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
If a woman pray in tongues for 90 mins, i will be scared oh
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Sisikill: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

hahahha skillllllllllll OMG u make me ROTFL, thanxxxx

My Pleasure! kiss

Missy B:

Probably deir prayers re being answered nd that is y sm men aren't gettin 'em.

Not men. . . nah, nah just the one who is looking for a prayerful woman, besides if they don't meet men at all, it kinda defeats the whole purpose of praying. Except of course, you mean there is no such thing as a GOOD, HONEST, WONDERFUL, SPIRIT-FILLED Man. Hmmmm, didn't see it that way.

My God Watson! I think you have solved the case!!! wink tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

Being prayerful will make u to fear God, because prayer is giving God a go ahead in your life and all that, and if you don't fear andhave a relationship with him, why would u want to pray to him for grace and mercy?
How wil being prayerful make yhu fear God?
Is it a law that when yhu pray often der is a tendency that God's fear begins to grow inside yhu?
If anyone mst ans me,please i require an ans that wil mk me understand berra NT shallow views.

A woman isn't a bliver bhut has heard so much about God nd oneday
his son took ill nd she decided to try God if he can help.she
keeps on prayin so hard nd this has been going on for so long now.
she is still yet to get her miracle.
Now,is this woman PRAYERFUL?nd since RHINO said being prayerful makes yhu God fearin,
IS SHE GOD FEARING?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

onyinye this your question shouldnt be asked u know,or better still i think its d girl that u should be asking and not the guy,we r asking d guy now because hes d one asking for advice,so whoever she is should be asked directly,its a question for her and not for him
I just want him to stay mindful that what you seek might not be right for you. If he does find this woman doesnt mean she will view him the same way. It is like folk who say they are looking for "Mr/Mrs Right" i mean what makes you think that the person views you as "Mr/Mrs Right" what you should be looking for is "Mr/Mrs Right" For You.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy now u confuse me , lol
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by ssRhino: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
Missy B:

How wil being prayerful make yhu fear God?
Is it a law that when yhu pray often der is a tendency that God's fear begins to grow inside yhu?
If anyone mst ans me,please i require an ans that wil mk me understand berra shallow views.

A woman isn't a bliver bhut has heard so much about God nd oneday
his son took ill nd she decided to try God if he can help.she
keeps on prayin so hard nd this has been going on for so long now.
she is still yet to get her miracle.
Now,is this woman PRAYERFUL?nd since RHINO said being prayerful makes yhu God fearin,
IS SHE GOD FEARING?

Verey true, however, when such woman pray to God, such woman will have to blv that the God she is praying to, can and will hear her, else, she wont say the prayer and if the prayer is answered, she will fear such a God that when she was hopeless, gave her hope, the God that healed her son will be her God and she will be willing to do anything for such God, cos we all knows the love of a mother to her kids.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
Pls ooo what is onyiye saying ooo i dont understand eeeeeeeeeeeee,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen / LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. / This Bridesmaid Got A “surprise” Marriage Proposal After Catching The Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.