Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help (19451 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Snoggy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lilimax:
@ OP, no matter what is happening all I know is that:
None shall want her mate - Isaiah 34:16

Every single lady should hold unto this word cos it works!
Are you a deaconess or some pastor's wife? You're well versed in scriptures. cool

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by damola311: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
1st ola: Islam has given us the solution...

With this level of poverty?...... Marrying number of wives you can't take care and giving birth to children like pig
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by ibkonekt(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
All man need turn to solomon 700 wives 300 concubines oshey
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by taiocol: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
is polygamy a sin here in Africa? NO so why ar the ladies beating around the bush....... cool
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Lilimax(f): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Snoggy: Are you a deaconess or some pastor's wife? You're well versed in scriptures. cool

I'm neither a deaconess nor a Pastor's wife.
It's just a habit smiley
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by buJu234: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
i think the solution is in polygamy weather we like it or not (weather u call me devil or saint)...

in the old testament they solve this problem with polygamy right from Abraham to Jacob to David etc... and God wasn't against them

but in the new testament Polygamy was outlawed not by God but by apostle paul ( note am not against him)..

I think the only way forward is just polygamy.

Just let every married man in Nigeria take at least one extra wife and u will see wife/ single ladies shortage.....

but the greatest questions to ask... ARE WOMEN SINCERE TO LOVE & LIVE TOGETHER UNDER ONE MAN THESE DAYS
I think the femalehood should go and organized a conference to think abt this future coming epidemic of excessive single ladies

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by ireneidiva(f): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
This topic again

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by IAMBREEZY: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lets hear from them first.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Lilimax(f): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
ferdimako:

so u know it?
Yes I know the scripture but it does not apply to this scenario sad
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by frenzybest1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] nairaland girls ask me out now oooo, hurry now!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by AJdDon: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
If many ladies re single, then there will be anarchy, even d married ones will no longer b save as dey will struggle to keep their man due to temptation from singles. Best bet is marry more dan one "if u can afford it!"

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by ngdude(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ladies aint complaining. Or are they?

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by AJdDon: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
buJu-234:
i think the solution is in polygamy weather we like it or not (weather u call me devil or saint)...

in the old testament they solve this problem with polygamy right from Abraham to Jacob to David etc... and God wasn't against them

but in the new testament Polygamy was outlawed not by God but by apostle paul ( note am not against him)..

I think the only way forward is just polygamy.

Just let every married man in Nigeria take at least one extra wife and u will see wife/ single ladies shortage.....

but the greatest questions to ask... ARE WOMEN SINCERE TO LOVE & LIVE TOGETHER UNDER ONE MAN THESE DAYS
I think the femalehood should go and organized a conference to think abt this future coming epidemic of excessive single ladies
na True u talk, no religion is against polygamy, but u must b fair to all! Proud muslim
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
The question should be..
How can one help with the growing no of death of Men.

Terrorism, kidnapping, militants, arm robbery, accidents while hustling, death as a result if desert crossing while going to Europe, jail, etc.

We need help embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tintingz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Enegod: lets encourage polygamy undecided
Yeah...One of the solutions
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by AJdDon: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
There is Notin wrong in a lady making d first move, don't wait for d guys to com, go get ur man as e dey hot! smileyThere is Notin wrong in a lady making d first move, don't wait for d guys to com, go get ur man as e dey hot!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by EmemGeeInc(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
hw else do u wnt us 2help 'em dan 2date den marry,daz if shez good 2be a hse wife...errr'whr i go i see 2many ladies as if dey r falling 4rm heaven/hell...if yur single lady here on NL,dnt dull hook me on WhatsApp(08161114001)im a good guy...oko won lode oohhh

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tintingz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
very true smiley
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by mustaphagreens(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Policewoman: Help by staying off our bodies. lipsrsealed
Please MADAM leave this thread na! sad You're already married with 3kids, so wetin u still dey find? Biko!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
fijiano202: Nowadays everywhere you turn Ladies are ratio 20:1 to guys,but most of them are single,some are divorced.out of the 100 percent population of ladies between 22-35 around 20 are married,5 are engaged and 15 have boyfriends who are just wallpapers while 60 percent are single.

Out of the 60percent that are single,55 percent are Single and Seriously Searching.

To avoid a future epidemic of girls committing suicide due to their Single status,Pls guys how can we help?
and u got your statistics from undecided
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by kubi240: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Enegod: lets encourage polygamy undecidedna u know
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by gbolakpine(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Let guys start to wife 3 ladies just as it is done in Islam
www.kongegist..com
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tellwisdom: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
All these yeye money hungry gurls wey full outside??...abeg make dem dey their lane angry
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
there is no place in islam that says a man can marry more than 4 women, as wives. so the 126 that a poster is saying kudo about to the northern alhajis are not within islam. this way/path [islam] is an advise.

@adeyemik;
by adeyemik: 1:58pm

What is the solution my friend? Marrying the girls at toddlers and/or marrying four (4) wives with the fourth as an exchange commodity or simply put doing the Yerima style.

Abeg answer me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
islam does not encourage toddlers or having a fourth wife as an exchange commodity or simply put the yerima style, using your expression. islam is bigger than the whole world. God says marry 2, 3 or 4 [practicing equity between all], otherwise marry 1. islam is the only religion that encourages marriage, 1 wife because there is much caution to take another wife. everyone to go into marriage in Islam, be it male or female, must reach a threshold age of marriage and must have adequate intelligent to carryout the responsibility of the 'ever so demanding' institution of marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FterpIbfTqU

there is no african cultural tradition that does not support polygamy. and no religion frowns against it.

3 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Enegod: lets encourage polygamy undecided
Hmm....
Sharing my hubby with another woman sad
Ko jo!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
EmemGee.Inc:
hw else do u wnt us 2help 'em dan 2date den marry,daz if shez good 2be a hse wife...errr'whr i go i see 2many ladies as if dey r falling 4rm heaven/hell... if yur single lady here on NL,dnt dull hook me on WhatsApp(08161114001) im a good guy...oko won lode oohhh
lol @ the bolded I know I'll see something like that..men and toto grin
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tintingz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lilimax:
Hmm....
Sharing my hubby with another woman sad
Ko jo!
Na new thing?

Don't forget there is love in sharing cheesy
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Dannylux: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Polygamy or Lesbianism?
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by FKMagazine(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
guys wanna shop the life of their b4 they'll eventually marry one day
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Odunharry(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Many pipu shouting polygamy knw that mst gals nowadays dnt wana play second fiddle...evry gal wana be d 1st n only wife.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by ezeama1010(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why beating abt d bush wen d solution is right under our nose? Guys need to be enlightened on d need to lead a polygamous life else many girls no go marry ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by DonaldGenes(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
sweet-tease:

Ah! 10? You wii not have time for me cry

Lmao! At least,you can tidy his gateman if enegod doesn't satisfy you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.