Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help (19486 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by haibe(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Maybe we should start gender discrimination as it was in old times, the female children should become irrelevant and an offence, lol
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Daliano(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is dis one a question or a comment...I cnt stay and watch our luvly ladies suffer "SINGLELOSIS" so am multiple dating.Cum 2 tink of it,2days ago 1 of my female friends who no ntin abt my status askd me out nd i immediately acptd to kip d ministry moving to d permanent site..

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by optimism91(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
psucc: Parents should first reduce the price tags on their daughters.
Then, the miracle will flow.
But have you ever imagined this; if a woman where to be our president? Omor, na one man to twenty
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Elnino4ladies: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Let's encourage lesbianism...
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Lilimax(f): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
tintingz: Na new thing?

Don't forget there is love in sharing cheesy

I can share everyother thing but not my hubby.
Very nauseating sad

Chukwu ekwena!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by omajali2003(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
The problem is not about too many women but the inability of many men to foot the bill of marriage and run a home. Employment is the problem. I have many friends who would jump into marriage tomorrow if only they have a good means of livelihood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
They should stop being homosexual!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by McPower(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
dear writer i am sorry to announce to u dt wat has come to b will b...cos in ds mara d population of ladies will continue to grow geometrically as against d growth of guys dt will rise arithmetically....
ma candid advice for the ladies is that dey shud brace up n be strong.
for the ones that are married they shud guide their property wif jealousy n deligence
for the engage they shud be prayerful
and to those who are dating,date well and be sure u re in d right angle,if not change camp..change is inevitable
and if u re single....hmmmm..do all that is right perhaps the right guy after several years of sojourning might just find you
thank u beautifu ladies all hope is not lost
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Snoggy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lilimax:

I'm neither a deaconess nor a Pastor's wife.
It's just a habit smiley
Good cool
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tintingz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lilimax:

I can share everyother thing but not my hubby.
Very nauseating sad

Chukwu ekwena!
What if he's going out with someone outside without you knowing, you know that's adultery.

Well many women will not wanna share her hubby with other women but some women did share there hubby with other women grin
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Your assertion would be right if only you meant that successful men are few.The way boys are being pooped out every day in labor rooms,you ll be more worried about the fate of men.This talk that women has outnumbered men is baseless, That eligible females has outnumbered the eligible males would be more correct.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Orikinla(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Then let us become polygamists.
Our forefathers practiced polygamy to make sure that no maiden remained single in every village.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by DocAdray(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
... by practicing polygamy...

Just joking oh
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by omonla555: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please call my number if you need my service.

080EF00CHAB
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Absolutely nothing! U cant modify or change what bible had predicted ages b4 u were born. This is the season bible was referring to. However, let d ladies begin to have this mindset that they all might not land in a man's house afterall, marriage isn't d height of achievement one can attain in life. What matters most in life is d impact u create in people's life far and around u.

LADIES, MARRIAGE IS NOT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN ACHIEVE IN LIFE. GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tundeblack: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Any single lady in abuja should call me on 08058238968
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by NiRfreak(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
i tink d question we should ask ourselves is 'where ar d male folk', have they probably relocated to jupiter?. or do we hav less male in their full maturity nd capacity to assume deir boyfriend or matrimonial role? i will say yes....especially in financial sense,this has greatly affected d self esteem of guys nd readiness to commit. no guy wans to be serious in a relationship wen he knws d key factor is nt yet met in his live. he pefers to keep it casual,or less serious even worst indiffrent to relationshp just to spare himself d ridicule or shame money mite bring. if u can get my point , high unemployment rate has nt helped matter at all ....bt for d financialy bouyant guys dere excuse is lack of gals wt gud attitude nd relationship sense .... les stop here for nw. May God empower we guys to fit into our role witout fear...amen
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by kolamilan(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
There are *huge* numbers of single parents and ladies in this country, and when you add in gay couples, the best solution is to encourage polygamist.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Booty4me: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Booty4me: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
where money dey to marry them

make them dey there lane... cheesy

seriously the body is willing

but the pocket is weak

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: taaaah!

Proudly south african, always on nairaland (why not randland?) now blowing igbo... Nne i no undastand u o

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by buJu234: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
tundeblack: Any single lady in abuja should call me on 08058238968

Oga we are not talking abt sex here but marriage ok...

we are not talking abt shortages of boys ( who jst want to Bleep a girl) but shortage of men ( who wants to settle down; take responsibilities & start a family)..
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by sammyjay3(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wow imagine a world where ladies will be the one proposing to guys.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by sammyjay3(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Let's encourage lesbianism...
encourage lesbianism with your sisters first, I guess it will be nice starting it with your siblings.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by NadiaSA1(f): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
rapsodeep:

Proudly south african, always on nairaland (why not randland?) now blowing igbo... Nne i no undastand u o
there's no randland nau...I'm jus repping my ikechukwu here ooo
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fyneboi79(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Marry one get 7 for free! grin
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by paix(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
The ladies will resort to raping guys na. But Isaiah 4:1 has proffered the solution long ago.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Lilimax(f): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
tintingz: What if he's going out with someone outside without you knowing, you know that's adultery.

He can't.
I've never thought about it cos we kept on falling in love daily cool
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Pimples(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ topic
The situation for single women is really serious.
Even the among the remaining men some are no longer interested in women rather in their fellow man (Gay)
Can u Imagine!
No wonder the lucky ladies that eventually get married will just be smiling and grinning like christmas chicken on their wedding day.
If u think I'm lying, just look at any photo album....
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lilimax: He can't.
I've never thought about it cos we kept on falling in love daily cool
chai madam you don arrange vegetable for my uncle,na u dey hold the remote control

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pimples: @ topic
The situation for single women is really serious.
Even the among the remaining men some are no longer interested in women rather in their fellow man (Gay)
Can u Imagine!
No wonder the lucky ladies that eventually get married will just be smiling and grinning like christmas chicken on their wedding day.
If u think I'm lying, just look at any photo album....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys / Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.