Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (52038 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Mogidi: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2013
leofab: Any critical thinker will know that the whole scenario was stage managed... From the content of the letter prior to how she addressed her father while saying that this is the last time she will ever write/communicate with him and the "direct attack on Jonathan" says it all. Obasanjo told her to write the same letter and deny it to accrue cheap point and public sympathy... Most Nigerian are Wiser than they think.. Same thing with the Explosion of the Deputy Governor's Office in River states. All these attempt are to bring the president to limelight as CLUELESS and DESPERATE..Nigerians Be Wiser.

Next attempt will be mis-shooting Amechi with a Sniper to prove their points.. Desperados.

Mumu
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Mogidi: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Iyabo discussed issues in her letter with me – Osoba

on December 18, 2013 / in News 9:24 pm / Comments

By Emmanuel Aziken

Veteran journalist and former governor of Ogun State, Aremo Segun Osoba, Wednesday, gave credence to the rumpus between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and his daughter, Iyabo and confirmed the details of the letter as it pertained to him.

Osoba confirmed that the contents of the letter as exclusively published by Vanguard were true and reflected discussions he had with the former senator and first daughter of the former president.

Osoba who visited the United States last September for the 73rd anniversary of the Niemann Foundation Fellowship said he met Iyabo who happened to be around where he was lodged. According to him, Iyabo eventually drove him in her car to his destination during which they had extensive discussions on issues relating to her father and the country.

Olusegun Osoba

“Iyabo was relating with me closely and it is true that we met, I confirm that and it is true that we had (a) conversation.”

”She didn’t tell me that I rigged election because I never rig elections, and in any case, I reported the meeting to the father in the church early November in the presence of the Awujale of Ijebuland inside the church. So, the meeting took place and I reported the meeting to the father which made the father to phone. After discussing with the father and telling him that I saw his daughter, he must have phoned his daughter,” Osoba said.

He, however, distanced himself from the assertions that Iyabo was being wooed with an APC senate ticket.

“The issue of she being given ticket by APC, I don’t know who promised that, please put my name clear from that,” the veteran journalist and former governor of Ogun State said.

Tomorrow:

Iyabo speaks with Vanguard again.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Freewilly(f): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2013
Did I miss anything from yesterday? Has Iyabo appeared on any LIVE TV show to denounce this letter yet ?
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by kabba7(m): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Since I firstt read those satanic verses this moning I saw the signature of Abati and co . Pease if anyone here has a link to Iyabo tell her to sue that inyamirin toilet paper out of circulation infact she should make sure all their property have to be auctioned to pay damages to teach the scoundrel some lessons.
Not withstanding Jonathan should tell the Nation what he intend doing with the snippers he is training wherever .
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by igboboy1(m): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2013
one ijebu boy wrote No Yoruba child can write such letter to her father!no, not in yorubaland unless she or he is a bastard, I mean a proven bastard even though the father is a demon...

this is the problem with yoroobas, their holier than thou mentality. In Africa nobody will write that kind of letter to their father. But trust the yorubas with their wayo sophistication, they will turn it around and make it sound that no reasonable ijebu pesin will insult their father or will steal, or will disrespect their elders or will do all the negative things known to man. It is only the other African culture but the Ijebus that tolerate such vices..

1. When aboki do jihad, yoroobas say Walahai Yoruba can never do such . Then viola, 2 Yoruba boys do jihad for U.k, come see as Yorubas come dey find all excuse to show that these boys are not part of them

2. Yorubas will insult bros J for corruption, yet they forget it is one of their own OBJ that instituted $20 billion darkness electrcitiy project

3. When P Square talk (o boy these igbo boys no sabi talk sha) dem go yab them, yet the Oga at the top guy no be Yoruba? I wonder if he attended one arawolowo;s free schools in ijebu land

4. when aba boys kidnap one local chieftain, ijebu go talk say igbo boys no get respect. yet as of late no be dem they beat their obas for the various villages in ijebu land. I hear one was even burnt to death, one was slapped and stripped of his beads, one's wife was straffed in front of him, one was flogged by the youths..

Well i guess failure has no relative but success has many... Iyabo open mouth, now the ijebus are nooo it is not her, no Yorubas are too sophisticated to insult their father.. abegggiii Yoruba and fula what is the difference? Y'all making it sound like it is only Yoruba culture that values respect and dignity.

16 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Oludarell(m): 1:21am On Dec 19, 2013
grin. Comedy half hour! Naija house of comotion![color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by DerideGull(m): 1:38am On Dec 19, 2013
agbameta:

1. Oduah's staffs signed the delivery documents for cars that was never delivered. Fraud and corruption

2. The VIN numbers in the documentation she presented to NASS was different from the ones allegedly delivered. Fraud and corruption

3. The cars were fraudulently overpriced to rip off the Nigerian taxpayers... Still, no explanation for the insane cost Fraud and corruption

4. Her and her staffs lied to the Nigerian people in front of NASS members with their conflicting stories regarding the reason for the purchase and for what purpose. Fraud and corruption

5. She lied that import waiver was obtained for the cars. Fraud and corruption

Do we really after to go through all this? The people of Nigerian via the Nigerian legislature rendered their judgement already and they recommended 3 years jail term for that crooked and corrupt government official who the dullard that hired her should have fired a long time ago.

The above rubbish has validated my lamentation that most goons on this forum do not understand the connotation of the word - corruption. Please I insist that someone help this dude to comprehend the meaning of corruption because I can not help the dude even if I could.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Somebody's house is on fire.He's busy dancing.We'll find out who this person is soon enough.I make bold to say the said man has been destroyed long time ago.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Freewilly(f): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2013
I'm getting tied of this back and forth, so who am I supposed to believe now. If only Obasanjo would die like I've been praying for since he left office, I won't have to hear the name Obasanjo again.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by igboboy1(m): 2:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Freewilly: I'm getting tied of this back and forth, so who am I supposed to believe now. If only Obasanjo would die like I've been praying for since he left office, I won't have to hear the name Obasanjo again.

now let me act like the Yorubas, no true African would wish death to anybody let alone their elder..

Yes Obj is part of the problem we have in this country, but to wish him death is simply unafrican . I highlighted the word "Unafrican" cos something as obvious as this, the Yoruba will come and twist it and say that a true Yoruba will not say this or that....

it is not only Yorubas that teach their children to respect elders o
it is not only Yorubas that abhor corruption
it is not only Yorubas that despise illiteracy
it is not only Yorubas that like good thing..

well i guess na una sophistication dey make una dey use all this blanket terms like how American basketball team go play basketball finish dem go begin say the world champions ...just full of yourselves

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by wl092009: 4:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Please open your eyes and senses and do not let tribal sentiment blind you.
Iyabo has cleared her conscience in that letter she wrote and shows us what is really going on in the man called obasonjo.
I know some yoruba elders must have called her to deny the letter after a few days just as gbenga wife sleeping with father case was swept under the carpet.

I know one obansonjo son who attended UI and how he usually complained about his father while at the university of ibadan.
Osoba has just confirmed a detail in that letter but once again i will not be suprised to hear that he was drugged to confirm the letter.

The message is clear,truth is a scarce commodity in the WEST because of FEAR.

Look,we blacks are really very sentimental ,myopic and difficult to read the truth and thats what seem to make us to be a cursed race because we refused to learn from experience.
Please any independent child has the right to write a letter to the parent in this mordern world to say the truth.

Do not use yoruba adage to cover the truth.
Nigerians should use iyabo letter as a guide to know how some of our leaders mindset are.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:22am On Dec 19, 2013
pacido: One thing that is very clear to every sensible person in this forum is that for the letter of such magnitude to be published by vanguard newspaper they are 100%sure of its source and authenticity. Failure which they will receive a barrage of law suits that will fold their media house. Vanguard received the letter from iyabo by fax from abroad where she resides and spoke with her on phone too before publishing same even sahara reporters acknowledged vanguard as their source of the letter.. Now to the silly comments about a yoruba child not being capable of doing such this is the jet age and almost anything goes nowadays,the poor girl is just fed up with all the bullshit she and her siblings has endured almost all there life from the devil incarnate. So for those living in denial and fronting stupid rebuttals and fake denials abt the authenticity of the letter wake up and face reality...One with GOD needs not fight his battles himself..GOODLUCK to you
The law suit that may be instituted is no problem to the Vanguard because the camp of GEJ is ready to pay for it even if it a trillion naira, as long as the image of OBJ is smeared.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by dejibimbo(m): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2013
babaolofin: Dear All, only fools will believe such letter emanates from Iyabo. The only thing I noticed from Iyabo reaction to the letter is the mentioning of the Ijaw Woman's character. With the little career I have in the non civilian life and my present civilian life and my interactions with various tribal groups in Nigeria and beyond, an average Ijaw woman has a good strength of character and that reflects in their children (male & female). Yorubas also have a very good strength of character.

I have sympathy for Jonathan. IBB, Abdulsalami, Buhari, Gowon and other past leaders, radicals and statesmen are watching events. Those (group or tribe) whom Jonathan considers as the strength or pillar of his government are very weak and they may not know the strength of what they are doing or they have soon forgotten history. Abati and Doyin Okupe have a duty to resign from this government for this kind of fake letter designed to destroy the reputation built over the years even at the point of death. Fortunately, Dr. Okupe and I are from the same Ijebu Remo division of Ogun State. The late Chief Okupe, the founder of the first private bank in Nigeria, as I was told by my grand father was a man of principle and character. I have come to develop interest in Abati during his days in Patito's gang - a TV program founded by an intellectual - Dr. Pat Utomi. Both Abati and Okupe should know from Yoruba tradition that a daughter cannot write such letter to her father particularly a loving daughter and the closest child to her father. Even as student, Iyabo has represented her father on many occasions. She has good education both locally and abroad, she was made a commissioner in my state (Ogun) on the influence of her father, later, she was given a senatorial seat in the same state out of the influence of her daddy. Ogun State, an elite state of men of no easy means both financially and educationally, getting an appointment at a young age must have been under the influence and support of men that have paid their dues.

A daughter that has benefited from his father and also suffered for his father cannot write such letter. It is not in our character. Remember how she was humiliated because of =N=10M assistance her committee received as the chairman, senate committee of health. House of Rep and Senate returned the Money, the minister of health, Prof. Adenike Grange (Yoruba) was humiliated out of office despite her long contribution to the development of health sector in Nigeria. Obasanjo Relieved Mrs. Bolaji Osomo of her Ministerial job as the Minister of Housing without any querry for non transparent sales of government houses in Lagos to some Top PDP members. She wept, Prof Grange also wept. I remember, how Bola Onagoruwa was sacked from BPE for committing no offence. No DG of BPE can approve or recommend the sale of any government share in any corporation in Nigeria, except if I don't understand the politics again from Military to the present civilian regime. House recommendation on SEC remains because she was not from South West.

The bullet proof cars and deals of oil theft are there for people to see. Nobody can do anything. It is their turn to loot the wealth of the Nation. I wish them well.

To those feeble minded Nigerians on Nairaland commenting on political matters they know nothing or very little about, I wish them well. They are not Ijaws. They are from a particular section of the country.

The fabricated open letter from Iyabo, can never be the work of Abati or Okupe, rather from propaganda experts. They work very well during Abacha regime. They are experts 419 and drug barons. The author of the letter should be investigated.
is this OBJ?
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by rooftech: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2013
that letter ooks like the handiwork of a braand of politics practised in south south called akpabioism. feel free to verify.thats the type of politics in akwa ibom
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Excellent7(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2013
Things are developing so fast!
Frenzied activities in the cyberspace to deny the lady wrote the said letter, but from latest news Iyabo seem to have actually written the letter, as she owns up and attributes efforts to deny/discredit the letter to concerned associates of her father.
See the source link : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/gave-dad-iyabo-obasanjo/
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2013
rooftech: that letter ooks like the handiwork of a braand of politics practised in south south called akpabioism. feel free to verify.thats the type of politics in akwa ibom
akpabioism ko akpors the comedian ni. So abati & okupe the alleged forgers are now from the SS ?
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chadnezzar0worl(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2013
I don't know u, but I do not only think you are old, but foolish as well, ur kids ought to be ashamed of you. Retard[i][/i]
DerideGull:

superfool1

I am happy that idiocy had led you to assume my parenthood. You shall never be a parent throughout miserable life on earth. In addition, old age will deny your goofy presence in mankind.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Wily,Wily:

Iyabo don finish her father,
OBJ destroyed his family, he is not happy that Jonathan have a happy family

Lets even assume what u said is true, whats my business with that and how does it affect the stupidity in governance we are currently experiencing
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by lloydmonarchy(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Hahaha ;Dobj naa waa
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by funnyx(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2013
She definitely wrote the letter as she is yet to deny it, I'm no fan of OBJ anyway but that's their family issue na dem sabi. This will be a lesson to all that it is always important to make your family first, OBJ despite all his travails and the grace he received to come back to become the president refuses to look back and amend his ways. He took the grace of God for granted rather he see himself as invincible, the contents of the letter could only have been written by someone who knows OBJ very well as everything in it mirrors his person, it may not be too late for him to humble himself and repent otherwise his end may be worse.

One important part of the letter which many have not noticed or probably ignored is her indictment of Nigerians as people who are not ready for change, a country where its leaders only serve their pockets while the citizens hail them and urge them to carry on. Instead for Nigerians to come together and demand for good governance they are busy fighting tribal war among themselves, the next generation of Nigerians will surely question the youths of today for folding their arms while Nigeria is being ruined or even for participating in ruining it.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by iboman(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2013
talktimi: Well i d ;Dont believe she wrote that letter (neither do i believe Abati wrote it as someone here suggested) i also dont believe she gave this particular disclaimer. Politicians are just SICK in this country sha
I agree with you. Iyabo, with all the many years abroad cannot say "the purported letter is a malicious lies..."
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by OgologoDimkpa: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2013
TechWalker007: Some of the GEJ haters' argument I'm seeing here does not really imply Iyabo didn't write the letter. They are simply trying to coarse her to make a turn around and disown the letter so they can accuse GEJ.

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by ShineIt: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Its been proven beyond all doubts she wrote the letter. Obj is finished, now he knows not to mess with GEJ, a God annointed leader.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by OgologoDimkpa: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2013
pacido: One thing that is very clear to every sensible person in this forum is that for the letter of such magnitude to be published by vanguard newspaper they are 100%sure of its source and authenticity. Failure which they will receive a barrage of law suits that will fold their media house. Vanguard received the letter from iyabo by fax from abroad where she resides and spoke with her on phone too before publishing same even sahara reporters acknowledged vanguard as their source of the letter.. Now to the silly comments about a yoruba child not being capable of doing such this is the jet age and almost anything goes nowadays,the poor girl is just fed up with all the bullshit she and her siblings has endured almost all there life from the devil incarnate. So for those living in denial and fronting stupid rebuttals and fake denials abt the authenticity of the letter wake up and face reality...One with GOD needs not fight his battles himself..GOODLUCK to you
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by ukukaegbu(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2013
leofab: Any critical thinker will know that the whole scenario was stage managed... From the content of the letter prior to how she addressed her father while saying that this is the last time she will ever write/communicate with him and the "direct attack on Jonathan" says it all. Obasanjo told her to write the same letter and deny it to accrue cheap point and public sympathy... Most Nigerian are Wiser than they think.. Same thing with the Explosion of the Deputy Governor's Office in River states. All these attempt are to bring the president to limelight as CLUELESS and DESPERATE..Nigerians Be Wiser.

Next attempt will be mis-shooting Amechi with a Sniper to prove their points.. Desperados.

Obasanjo asked her to write the letter to him You are not serious.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2013
babaolofin: Dear All, only fools will believe such letter emanates from Iyabo. The only thing I noticed from Iyabo reaction to the letter is the mentioning of the Ijaw Woman's character. With the little career I have in the non civilian life and my present civilian life and my interactions with various tribal groups in Nigeria and beyond, an average Ijaw woman has a good strength of character and that reflects in their children (male & female). Yorubas also have a very good strength of character.

I have sympathy for Jonathan. IBB, Abdulsalami, Buhari, Gowon and other past leaders, radicals and statesmen are watching events. Those (group or tribe) whom Jonathan considers as the strength or pillar of his government are very weak and they may not know the strength of what they are doing or they have soon forgotten history. Abati and Doyin Okupe have a duty to resign from this government for this kind of fake letter designed to destroy the reputation built over the years even at the point of death. Fortunately, Dr. Okupe and I are from the same Ijebu Remo division of Ogun State. The late Chief Okupe, the founder of the first private bank in Nigeria, as I was told by my grand father was a man of principle and character. I have come to develop interest in Abati during his days in Patito's gang - a TV program founded by an intellectual - Dr. Pat Utomi. Both Abati and Okupe should know from Yoruba tradition that a daughter cannot write such letter to her father particularly a loving daughter and the closest child to her father. Even as student, Iyabo has represented her father on many occasions. She has good education both locally and abroad, she was made a commissioner in my state (Ogun) on the influence of her father, later, she was given a senatorial seat in the same state out of the influence of her daddy. Ogun State, an elite state of men of no easy means both financially and educationally, getting an appointment at a young age must have been under the influence and support of men that have paid their dues.

A daughter that has benefited from his father and also suffered for his father cannot write such letter. It is not in our character. Remember how she was humiliated because of =N=10M assistance her committee received as the chairman, senate committee of health. House of Rep and Senate returned the Money, the minister of health, Prof. Adenike Grange (Yoruba) was humiliated out of office despite her long contribution to the development of health sector in Nigeria. Obasanjo Relieved Mrs. Bolaji Osomo of her Ministerial job as the Minister of Housing without any querry for non transparent sales of government houses in Lagos to some Top PDP members. She wept, Prof Grange also wept. I remember, how Bola Onagoruwa was sacked from BPE for committing no offence. No DG of BPE can approve or recommend the sale of any government share in any corporation in Nigeria, except if I don't understand the politics again from Military to the present civilian regime. House recommendation on SEC remains because she was not from South West.

The bullet proof cars and deals of oil theft are there for people to see. Nobody can do anything. It is their turn to loot the wealth of the Nation. I wish them well.

To those feeble minded Nigerians on Nairaland commenting on political matters they know nothing or very little about, I wish them well. They are not Ijaws. They are from a particular section of the country.

The fabricated open letter from Iyabo, can never be the work of Abati or Okupe, rather from propaganda experts. They work very well during Abacha regime. They are experts 419 and drug barons. The author of the letter should be investigated.
Excellent analysis. RESPECT!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by SirCee: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2013
Politics is a bad game!!!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by true2god: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2013

This post cannot and does not exononerate OBJ of all the crimes listed in the letter. Is Gbenga Obasanjo also disrespectful for openly accusing Obasanjo of sleeping with his wife and doubting the paternity of his 'children'? What is the Yoruba definition of respect? Not saying the truth or criticing your father\elder even if they are demons or criminals? I see.

You and I know that the contents of the letter is 100% true, so your damage control effort is irrelevant. Obasanjo is one of the problems affecting this country. Say the truth for once and stop behaving like a typical Yorubaman.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by nsiadi: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Saw this on Livescore . Have a look

The animal that is Thief Obasanjo
Print Email Be the first to comment!
The animal that is Thief Obasanjo - he wrecked Nigeria and stole $200bn (Nairaland)

What is Obasanjo's crime against Nigeria?

Massacre of Tiv civilians in Zaki Biam Benue State

Impoverishment of the Nigerian Masses by 500% devaluation of Naira.

Mismanagement and closure of our National Airline Nigeria Airways

Massacre of thousands of villagers in Odi, Bayelsa State in Niger Delta

Taking IMF loans and implementing damaging economic policies

Increasing fuel prices by 500%

Deceiving Nigeria by claiming fuel was subsidised

As military ruler, using the funds /land for "Operation Feed Nation" to acquire his Ota farm

Covertly sponsoring the coup in which Murtala Mohammad was assassinated, and executing dozens of people to cover up

Closing Petroleum Trust Fund and allowing Infrastructural decay

Presiding during collapse of electrical power supply in entire eastern region

Inviting US military into Nigeria and exposing national security secrets

Making himself minister of Petroleum and failing to have his management of oil revenue audited till this very day

Embezzling and estimated $120bn or approx N20 trillion

Sold off all of Nigeria’s assets including Oil Blocks , Refineries, Electricity Authority, National, Telecommunications and historical buildings etc.

Buying up the national assets he privatised at a price that is a tiny fraction of its true value

Giving away Bakassi peninsula without a national referendum or conference

Mismanaging our national pension fund and presiding whilst $15bn went missing and denying pensioners their pensions

Deceiving Nigerians that Abacha' government was a bad, to justify undoing most of Abacha's good work

Presiding over the worst period of political assassinations in Nigeria's history: approx 20 assassinations including Bola Ige
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Dear All, only fools will believe such letter emanates from Iyabo. The only thing I noticed from Iyabo reaction to the letter is the mentioning of the Ijaw Woman's character. With the little career I have in the non civilian life and my present civilian life and my interactions with various tribal groups in Nigeria and beyond, an average Ijaw woman has a good strength of character and that reflects in their children (male & female). Yorubas also have a very good strength of character.

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by true2god: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2013

This post cannot and does not
exononerate OBJ of all the crimes listed in
the letter. Is Gbenga Obasanjo also
disrespectful for openly accusing
Obasanjo of sleeping with his wife and
doubting the paternity of his 'children'? What about his criminal acquisition of otta farm while the farm was originally conceived and finance with FG money? What is the Yoruba definition of respect?
Not saying the truth or criticing your
father\elder even if they are demons or
criminals? I see.
You and I know that the contents of the
letter is 100% true, so your damage control effort is irrelevant. Obasanjo is
one of the problems affecting this
country. Say the truth for once and stop
behaving like a typical Yorubaman.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by true2god: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2013

This post cannot and does not
exononerate OBJ of all the crimes listed in
the letter. Is Gbenga Obasanjo also
disrespectful for openly accusing
Obasanjo of sleeping with his wife and
doubting the paternity of his 'children'? What about his criminal acquisition of otta farm while the farm was originally conceived and finance with FG money? What is the Yoruba definition of respect?
Not saying the truth or criticing your
father\elder even if they are demons or
criminals? I see.
You and I know that the contents of the
letter is 100% true, so your damage control effort is irrelevant. Obasanjo is
one of the problems affecting this
country. Say the truth for once and stop
behaving like a typical Yorubaman.
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/iyabo-right-thing-fasoranti-afenifere-leader/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.