Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,762 members, 7,927,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (39576 Views)

Nigeria’s GDP To Hit $2trn By 2030, If… —lai Mohammed. / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan / Igbo Tribe Is The Largest In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2013
c0llynz02: The fool can not answer that question, they just throw figures around.
Even the UK has only about 13% of its population as immigrants, the US has a similar percentage, then Gayna, I mean Gayna of all countries has 25% of its population as immigrants?
The same Gayna where citizens are committing suicide on a daily basis because of unending hardship? These idîots over-estimate themselves.

Fool, some of y'all are very stupid that we can't be civil with y'all. I said at one time immigrants made up 20-25% of Ghana pop. After much research I found out the figure was 12.5. The main point of the argument was Nigerians are trooping into Ghana like fire ants which I provided articles to back it up. Now shut your dumbazz up.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: shut dafuq up. If you go to other poor countries like chad an so on, you will find some Nigerians doing business there. If Nigerians are in your gayna does not mean your country is good.

Yeah u are the scavengers on earth, what else. You have proven your point. Y'all are no different from vultures. Y'all scavenge of people hard work. At first I didn't know why Ghanaians were always coming at y'all but now I know why. Y'all are fools and no one can be civil with yall
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Yeah u are the scavengers on earth, what else. You have proven your point. Y'all are no different from vultures. Y'all scavenge of people hard work. At first I didn't know why Ghanaians were always coming at y'all but now I know why. Y'all are fools and no one can be civil with yall
wow, so much for arresting business opportunities... we're now being called scavengers... lol
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by c0llynz02: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Fool, some of y'all are very stupid that we can't be civil with y'all. I said at one time immigrants made up 20-25% of Ghana pop. After much research I found out the figure was 12.5. The main point of the argument was Nigerians are trooping into Ghana like fire ants which I provided articles to back it up. Now shut your dumbazz up.
Idiöt provide the proof that the immigrant population of Gayna was 12.5% of the total population at any point in time.
You want me to believe that a useless, dirty and wretched country like yours was competing for immigrants with the likes of USA and UK?
Provide proofs or go back to sucking your moms tîts.
Idîot.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2013
there are thousands of Indians, Lebanese, and Afrikaners in Nigeria.... Nobody calls them scavengers.. why don't you lazy ass gaynians get up to work.. eh? be competitive abeg...
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: wow, so much for arresting business opportunities... we're now being called scavengers... lol

Because u are a menace every where you go. Why do you think no one wants you in their country. Y'all like to reap what you did not sow. Scavengers is the correct term for you and your people.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: there are thousands of Indians, Lebanese, and Afrikaners in Nigeria.... Nobody calls them scavengers.. why don't you lazy ass gaynians get up to work.. eh? be competitive abeg...

They mostly do good while you guys create havoc. Most countries would be great if there were no Nigerians. That's why everyone wants y'all out. Zambia, Botswana, Ghana, Ivory Coast, India, uk and so much more. Scavengers
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2013
c0llynz02: Idiöt provide the proof that the immigrant population of Gayna was 12.5% of the total population at any point in time.
You want me to believe that a useless, dirty and wretched country like yours was competing for immigrants with the likes of USA and UK?
Provide proofs or go back to sucking your moms tîts.
Idîot.

Dumbfuck read this. Scavengers

http://sites.davidson.edu/cis485/?p=3349
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: there are thousands of Indians, Lebanese, and Afrikaners in Nigeria.... Nobody calls them scavengers.. why don't you lazy ass gaynians get up to work.. eh? be competitive abeg...
they feel so inferior whenever they are in the midst of Nigerians,they are low and dumb(business wise), what they how to do best is to farm on their cocoa farm
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2013

Is funny how y'all like to claim y'all build this and help that. Yet you are miserable in that hell you call country yet you can't help yourself. Shameful people
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: they feel so inferior whenever they are in the midst of Nigerians,they are low and dumb(business wise), what they how to do best is to farm on their cocoa farm

Y'all are business minded but y'all scavenge the earth for food. Why can't y'all eat your business. Fools
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

They mostly do good while you guys create havoc. Most countries would be great if there were no Nigerians. That's why everyone wants y'all out. Zambia, Botswana, Ghana, Ivory Coast, India, uk and so much more. Scavengers
Lol... they want us all out because they ain't industrious.. Black south Africans are getting quite business savvy now and they're doing good.. perhaps, you need to visit and see Nigerian businesses in Johannesburg, PTA etc...
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: Lol... they want us all out because they ain't industrious.. Black south Africans are getting quite business savvy now and they're doing good.. perhaps, you need to visit and see Nigerian businesses in Johannesburg, PTA etc...

No South Africans want y'all out, no one wants y'all in your country because the nigerian mind is filled with crimes. Are you guys more industrious than the Indians, Lebanese and Americans who own your country but no one wants them out. Stupid people never look inward they like to blame others for their problems.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

No South Africans want y'all out, no one wants y'all in your country because the nigerian mind is filled with crimes.
I know you'd mention crime... ghanians are not left out either, so as south Africans... you don't want me to start posting links bro..

stop whining, be like Globacom that gave MTN a run for their money a few months after they landed on the shores of NG..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2013
Now I know why petro always go ham on y'all. There is no reasoning with these people. This is the first time going ham on these idiots and I must say it feels good.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: I know you'd mention crime... ghanians are not left out either, so as south Africans... you don't want me to start posting links bro..

stop whining, be like Globacom that gave MTN a run for their money a few months after they landed on the shores of NG..

What run mtn is still owns the nigerian market. You don't hear people saying they want Ghanaians or South Africans out of their country. It is always the criminal Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by GHKWAME1: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Wow! @Jigga_man101 you are not known for this(i was just like you when I arrived). Flee whilst you still have your sanity.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101: Now I know why petro always go ham on y'all. There is no reasoning with these people. This is the first time going ham on these idiots and I must say it feels good.
what are you hamming lolz
... lazy burnt offerings whinning.. produce a billionaire.first, then I'll be waiting for your 'hamming'.. Hehehehe
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Wow! @Jigga_man101 you are not known for this(it was just like you when I arrived). Flee whilst you still have your sanity.

I was just having convo with all4naija then these stupid fools started insulting me and Ghana for no reason. You are right I should leave, I have already gone too far.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

What run mtn is still owns the nigerian market. You don't hear people saying they want Ghanaians or South Africans out of their country. It is always the criminal Nigerians.
Ok dude, you're going off-key, Nigeria has over 4 telecommunications companies.. even, MTN will slap you for saying the above..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: what are you hamming lolz
... lazy burnt offerings whinning.. produce a billionaire.first, then I'll be waiting for your 'hamming'.. Hehehehe

Having a billionaire is a sign of progress no wonder why nigerian govs take y'all saps for a ride. Y'all would rather have a few steal all the money while the mass suffer. The nigerian mind as filthy as it criminal.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: Ok dude, you're going off-key, Nigeria has over 4 telecommunications companies.. even, MTN will slap you for saying the above..

Are they progressing mtn still owns the market, am I wrong.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Having a billionaire is a sign of progress no wonder why nigerian govs take y'all saps for a ride. Y'all would rather have a few steal all the money while the mass suffer. The nigerian as filthy as it criminal.
we're not complaining bro. Because we're doing good.. good enough to still invest in ghana and give you black bottoms jobs
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Are they progressing mtn still owns the market, am I wrong.
you're uninformed bro... you obviously don't know shiit about Nigeria's telecommunications sector .. it's too complex for your black brain to comprehend
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: you're uninformed bro... you obviously don't know shiit about Nigeria's telecommunications sector .. it's too complex for your black brain to comprehend

Why should I? I do t plan on going over there or living there. I value my life and most Ghanaians feel the same way. So why should give a Bleep what goes on over there. All I know is mtn owns the market. It that a lie?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: ooboy this guy de vex... never knew accra people are this poor.. why don't you start selling tomatoes for starters? get a small kiost in ur primitive CBD, I can help you with some business models too

Citizen of Ghana and Accra lives better than Nigerians. Nigerians are poorer, lack security, health care, security.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Why should I? I do t plan on going over there or living there. I value my life and most Ghanaians feel the same way. So why should give a Bleep what goes on over there. All I know is mtn owns the market. It that a lie?
you know, everyone is entitled to their opinion, however, in this case, you're a poor/lazy researcher even though you have internet at your disposal.. pls die
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Citizen of Ghana and Accra lives better than Nigerians. Nigerians are poorer, lack security, health care, security.
Seriously, dude, you don't want me to start posting links and pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Statement On Buratai's Alleged Role In Arms Deal Scandal / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) / PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.