Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,688 members, 7,979,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (40306 Views)

Nigeria’s GDP To Hit $2trn By 2030, If… —lai Mohammed. / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan / Igbo Tribe Is The Largest In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

How many of your pop is average and rich. Less than 1%. Dumbfuck. Very stupid indeed.

http://www.our-africa.org/nigeria/poverty-healthcare
now i see u are a dumb fool.explain what rich and average population means
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Adamskuty(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2013
Even liberians are deporting those burnt skin parasites grin

http://thebeat97.com/news/liberia-31-ghanaians-face-deportation-23-10-13

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2013
iconize:
Shut up! Do you know how many illegal buns hawker gaynains 9ja house and feed? Just be ready for mass deportation.
bros, abeg their buns is so delicious,gaynaians are good buns fryers
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: guy give it a rest, you're boring

Now I am boring. Y'all don't like civility. Someone told me that I will get in an e fight with Nigerians when I tried to break up e fight between Ghana and Nigerians. I didn't believe him now I know why. You guys are fools
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2013
to nigerias in Nigeria and diaspora, read this; u must not marry a gaynaian or give ur daughters to gaynaians for they r d heathen, they r evil, they r greedy, they r lazy and they r imitators of nollywood and other great Nigerian great investments... they hate Nigeria but Nigerians hate them more, we must crush them like cockroaches.. they r good for meal to crocodiles.. f.uck Ghana till for ever.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: bros, abeg their buns is so delicious,gaynaians are good buns fryers

Aren't you the dude with inferior complex to Arabs.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Adamskuty(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2013
charlie,ur kinds are here selling puff puff and doing ashawo as well,in their millions grin we see y'all in the strrets of lagos,onitsha,osun,ogun,abuja and asaba

https://www.nairaland.com/1345703/ghanaians-nigeria-facing-deportation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Now I am boring. Y'all don't like civility. Someone told me that I will get in an e fight with Nigerians when I tried to break up e fight between Ghana and Nigerians. I didn't believe him now I know why. You guys are fools
la la la. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Adamskuty: Even liberians are deporting those burnt skin parasites grin

http://thebeat97.com/news/liberia-31-ghanaians-face-deportation-23-10-13

Funny story
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: to nigerias in Nigeria and diaspora, read this; u must not marry a gaynaian or give ur daughters to gaynaians for they r d heathen, they r evil, they r greedy, they r lazy and they r imitators of nollywood and other great Nigerian great investments... they hate Nigeria but Nigerians hate them more, we must crush them like cockroaches.. they r good for meal to crocodiles.. f.uck Ghana till for ever.
guy this is too harsh..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Adamskuty: charlie,ur kinds are here selling puff puff and doing ashawo as well,in their millions grin we see y'all in the strrets of lagos,onitsha,osun,ogun,abuja and asaba

https://www.nairaland.com/1345703/ghanaians-nigeria-facing-deportation

Any Ghanaian in Nigeria is not sane. Hell on earth
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2013
show gaynaians no mercy, waste them all.. we need a new revolution and d sole aim will be to flush gaynaians outta Nigeria.. they must go
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: to nigerias in Nigeria and diaspora, read this; u must not marry a gaynaian or give ur daughters to gaynaians for they r d heathen, they r evil, they r greedy, they r lazy and they r imitators of nollywood and other great Nigerian great investments... they hate Nigeria but Nigerians hate them more, we must crush them like cockroaches.. they r good for meal to crocodiles.. f.uck Ghana till for ever.

Lol God is great. That's a blessing and I am going to say amen to that. No criminal blood
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: show gaynaians no mercy, waste them all.. we need a new revolution and d sole aim will be to flush gaynaians outta Nigeria.. they must go

I don't think you will find more than 10,000 Ghanaian in that hell hole
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2013
@scipher, I just can't stand d sight of seeing these liliputians/gaynaians, come to Nigerian forum and insult nigerians.. let them go and open cediland and talk trash but they should leave nairaland, Nigeria and Nigerians alone.. let them lick d blackest part of ma behind.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Any Ghanaian in Nigeria is not sane. Hell on earth
gaynaians can never cope with Nigerians,cos we are wiser. Is it to school in Nigeria? Jamb go jamb you thats y some olodo Nigerians run to those palmleave university in gayna. Gaynaians in my area are like inferior beings whenever there are Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: gaynaians can never cope with Nigerians,cos we are wiser. Is it to school in Nigeria? Jamb go jamb you thats y some olodo Nigerians run to those palmleave university in gayna. Gaynaians in my area are like inferior beings whenever there are Nigerians.

Read and weap cannibal

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201205170518.html/?maneref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Apart from crime what does Nigeria lead Ghana in.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2013
d slowpoke called jiggawhimp can't even stand d sight of me, now imagine nigerians going against gaynaians.. na death oooo
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I don't think you will find more than 10,000 Ghanaian in that hell hole
how many/much is your population in the first place? If you dont know there are more than 10,000 ghanaians in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2013
if I were a moderator in nairaland, I would have gladly rid this precious site of d virus called gayna
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: how many/much is your population in the first place? If you dont know there are more than 10,000 ghanaians in Nigeria

I don't think so. That hell hole is design for criminals and cannibals. Why do you think Nigerians fit in so well in that country. 180 million criminals trying to survive. The best reality show on earth.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: if I were a moderator in nairaland, I would have gladly rid this precious site of d virus called gayna

How can you get rid of Ghanaian. Dumb nigerian. Blame your poor education. How would know who is Ghanaian and who is not
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2013
u bastard @jiggawhimp, leave nairaland and go to cediland.. why do u comment on a site that belongs to ur enemy? that is gross stupidity
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Read and weap cannibal

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201205170518.html/?maneref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Apart from crime what does Nigeria lead Ghana in.
hw many public universities does gayna has? Compared to that of Nigeria? Few universities that you can spend less resources to develop
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: u bastard @jiggawhimp, leave nairaland and go to cediland.. why do u comment on a site that belongs to ur enemy? that is gross stupidity

Don't have no enemy. Can't stand criminals and cannibals and unfortunately one country is full of them
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2013
@jiggawhimp, u've been marked.. u beta start watching ur back
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: hw many public universities does gayna has? Compared to that of Nigeria? Few universities that you can spend less resources to develop

Yet it accommodate your dumb azzes. Stupid start using contraceptive and stop having people you can't support.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: @jiggawhimp, u've been marked.. u beta start watching ur back

What are going to do? Eat me cannibals
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2013
jiggawhimp get lost.. the same.criminal entities, own nairaland.. now run off
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: jiggawhimp get lost.. the same.criminal entities, own nairaland.. now run off

I can tell with the amount of stupid people on here is not hard to believe.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2013
I'll feed ur flesh and ur sour blood with all pleasure to ma pet tigers
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Don't have no enemy. Can't stand criminals and cannibals and unfortunately one country is full of them
your are outdated, gayna has taken over from Nigeria in terms of criminality. Biggest cyber crime in human history is from a gaynaian. I heard ur female celeb was caught stealing bra abi bracelet in the UK and was deported. Can u imagine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.