Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

The 50-50 Odds? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 50-50 Odds? (5692 Views)

Dear Guys, Relationships Should Be 50/50. Else Run!!! / 50-50, What's Your View? / "girl Or Guy", In A Relationship Who Should Love Who D Most Or Is It 50/50: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 50-50 Odds? by DeepZone: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2008

From a single woman. . . .Yes, i can.
There are loads of em in the city willing to give out but then. . . . i am not POOR like your loser boy/fs/
Me take home pay is more than enough for me. Grin Grin

Loads? Why not pack them and give to your poor folks to better their lives instead of doing yahooyahoo?

Ilesha is a ghetto. . . . . . .The only BIG thing u have got there is a maximum security PRISON.
Why this absolute hatred for Ilesha? Ilesha woman dump you? abeg no spoil our name because we are currently attracting millions and LOADS of investors.
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by Hannibal: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2008

Loads? Why not pack them and give to your poor folks to better their lives instead of doing yahooyahoo?

I don't beg for a living. . . . .Stop equating every geezer to your vagrant boy/fs/

Why this absolute hatred for Ilesha? Ilesha woman dump you? abeg no spoil our name because we are currently attracting millions and LOADS of investors.

I don't hate Ilesha. . . .Just stating a fact.
How can any Ilesha babe dump me?? 90% of em are mentally deranged like you. tongue
The FG knew Ilesha breeds criminals so they built a gigantic prison yard for y'all.
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by TheSly: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Characteristics of a deadbeat dad. Run women run!!!!!!
Whurheva!!!

I read an article recently which stated that men with a nagging,hotheaded,wife at home are liable to die young. cool
This dude right here is not going to accept any absurd rules from any lady. cool

The thing is. . . . .Most of your views are always an inconvenience to the existence of men.
Change Funmilayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by DeepZone: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
The thing is. . . . .Most of your views are always an inconvenience to the existence of men.
Change Funmilayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooo, I'll not plead guilty to that because all I asked is for a chance for women.
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by Feministic(f): 1:43am On Aug 01, 2008
@ post.
I feel that alot of men while masking the traditional, Nigerian structure as the most "peaceful" way of keeping a family,
really mean "easier". It's "easier" to allow your ego to control your actions, It's "easier" to pretend that every woman
should be satisfied with what ever little you are willing to give her. I suggest that these ones( and the women that let them get away with it) grow some backbone and decide to do what is right instead of what is easy.
Both women and men are changing, and in the end we to will not be exempt from these changes
no matter how much be try.
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by doe82: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2008
I wonder what all this is about!
this in no "government"where there is power sharing formula.once there is mutual respect and understanding,the whole thing sorts itself out!
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by edelweiss(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
For me nothing like a 50 50 or 70 30 or whatever ratio! I like my femininity Its my primary self, I don't want to lose that! Mine is a simple logic, he is the HEAD and I am the NECK!lol
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
how is 50-50 harmful?
if anything it should make the relationship WORK!
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
With men on this forum it's only 50-50 when it comes to money...everything else like child rearing and house chores it's 97-3
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hannibal:

It takes away our pride and smashes our egos into bits.
Why should a woman demand 50 to start with??
D
so 50-50 is only fair when it comes to money isnt
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by 9icetoo(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2012
DeepZone:

why are you cursing me now, darling? I only made a suggestion to men to pipe down or coolu temper so as to have harmony in their homes. Women has been suffering marginalization from Abraham and you can't really blame them if they overeact to protect their rights but the 50-50 idea seems not to be working and it's our duty as adults to find a lasting solution. My question was, if women cannot give in, why can't men do so for peace sake?
Yous still don't get it abi? undecided
*SMH*
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by 9icetoo(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2012
DeepZone:

Braggart!!! Men like you will rather die than heed the voice of reasoning. What's so extraordinary about kissing my farty ass as long as it'll solve your problem?
Cos that farty arse shocked shocked shocked is extraordinary. Una no go kill me for nairaland. grin grin grin grin
Re: The 50-50 Odds? by 9icetoo(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2012
eldee:
50-50 is not working yet and you're chasing 30-70??
Err . . . are you sure u're not on expired coffee cheesy

Women suffer more when kids go out of hand, they're the ones that the soceity points to
They're the ones that get beat-up by the ruthless sons

Why can't they just do it the way that has been tested and trusted??
Why change our values because of what we saw on Oprah?
That oprah abi okpara woman has done a lot of damage. The next time i come across her, i'd make sure i give her a piece of my mind. Do you know how many marriages she has succeeded in breaking up cos of this equality nonsense? Is she even married for crying out loud? Someone seated right next to her now should please bitch-slap that B**** for me. Wobish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) / 20 Romantically Whack Photoshop Tweaks / 7 Ways To Cheat In A Relationship Without Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.