Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,596 members, 7,929,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! (21189 Views)

Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? / IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 / Tambuwal Pix Remains on Nat Assem Front Page/returned Back To Reps Inner Webpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by agbameta: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
m_keji:

It all started with NOI telling the committee that she has been sick but will manage to answer the question to the bes of her abilty ( Remember that her ability as at then has something to do with sickness).
Then the Committee chairman and the member decided to allow her to go and respond to the said questions.
Remember the house committee is headed by the chairman who has already gave rule on the matter.
NOI don't have moral right to question the ruling of this committee.
This made the committee chairman to tell her that, She can make any decision at the ministry, but as far as house committee is concerns, He has rule on the issue.
We should respect everybody right under the constitution. I love the chairman of the house because, he knows his right and use it effectively.

Very well said...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by deletrue: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
sademola: The reps should learn to be civil!
My brother, the way things are is not good for any body. What I see happening is continues dislike, hate etc across party, tribes, religion etc. This is not good for all of us. I watched it over the TV. It was clear that members of the FG and indeed other members, the reps and senate present were uncomfortable the way the chairman treated this woman. Am so happy that Jona did not come.
This is why I will blaim it on our senior citizen like Obasanjo etc. It is so painful that there is not even one single Nigerian, a senior citizen who will continue to apportions blaim correctly, try as much as possible to stand out when things are going so badly. More painful is the fact that some professors whom we had some reliability turned out to be a disappoinment, while every where is gradually going down. How I wish am a little wealthy, I would have fought those senior individuals who are nothing but empty buckets with frequent news paper publications etc.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by koboko69: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007:

You have a very warped way of thinking. The saddest thing is that you actually think you are smart. angry

Smart one go and die if cant argue to win. Sanusi will never write that letter without asking questions first. He is too hot to make such outrageous blunder. its unfortunate the letter was leaked. Hence the whole charade of apologising and withdrawing statements...bullshit! If he sanusi was not compromised ....he should resign for making such an expensive bogus accusation...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by Klinee: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
iheneme: I read the whole post painstakingly and did not see anywhere NOI said she could not field the committee's questions on account of her ill health. She actually did say that she would answer their questions to the best of her ability. She also had a formidable team with her that was also very ready for the committee's questions. There is no denying the fact that in the recent past Senate/House Committees have not had it good with invited/summoned Ministers/individuals (particularly female ministers). Recall the cases of Hembe/Oteh, Farouk/Otedola, etc. This committee chairman in question is obviously jealous of the larger-than-life personality of NOI and just couldn't handle it. In showing his disdain for NOI he threw civility to the wind and betrayed his deep-seated contempt. It's unfortunate.
what do you mean? They invite her and also dismiss her base on her health condition. She say that she is not feeling fine and the hon.members decide to allow her to rest and recover so that she will not answer the questions due to the effect of her health. But she insisted, who is she? She is feeling too big that is why she feel disrespected. 1.She should obey the hon.members 2. She complain of unhealthness,they have to give her time to get well. Why is she complaining?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by mkeji1: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
deletrue: My brother, the way things are is not good for any body. What I see happening is continues dislike, hate etc across party, tribes religion etc. This is not good for all of us. I watched it over the TV. It was clear that member of the FG and indeed others member, the reps and senate present were uncomfortable the way chairman traated this woman. Am so haappy that Jona did not come.

Why will Mr president delegate his minister to present budget for 2014? May be she will be the one to read the budget in the new year.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by UnknownT: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why not send d questionnaire to her office? I can bet with my tecno phone that she wouldnt appear that January. I saw a little of d video on silverbird, d chairman was literally shouting like they have had beef b4. He even accused her of trying to curry favour from d press present by d way she was speaking

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by obayaya(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnU6FxLnni4&feature=youtu.be

after watching this video, I have this to say..

The committee chairman obviously overreacted.. NOI telling them she isn't feeling fine is just to give them heads up that she wouldn't be taking all the questions personally as she came with aides and colleagues from the ministry of finance...

Though the Soft landing given to her by the Committee chairman is cool. the chairman should've let her make a general presentation on the state of the economy and maybe answer a few questions since the whole thing is live on national TV. and send her the questions later.

Hearing should be an interactive session. Which is usually more detailed and convincing than written answers.

Mr. chairman shouldn't have raised his voice the way he did. it's disrespectful and will warrant questions on his "ulterior motives"

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by iheneme(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
The fact is that the Committee had relished the opportunity to belittle the person of Mr. President had he appeared before them. They (the Committee) sort of vented their spleen on NOI, having been out-smarted by Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by agbameta: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
azeezhy:

what other form of civility do you want. She claimed she is indisposed, they didnt bother her, they told her to come back when she is better, and then she did a 360 only to claim she can handle it now. Does she think those people in the committee are indecisive like GEJ? She can control the president for all we care, the national assembly is not tied to her apron.
Thats what jibrin told her.

This meeting is adjourned means it's over and she should have excused herself right there instead of throwing tantrums and disrespecting herself by trying to stay and have her way. You don't order people around on their tuff and in their own chamber.

That was very disrespectful. Respect cut's both ways so don't expect any kind of respect if yo don't know how to respect other people especially after yielding to her based on her sickness which to me sounds like a big fat lie. You are sick, but ready to answer 50 detailed questions lasting for several hours? Why did she even refused to just accept the reps gesture concerning her health and just leave?

She tried to play the reps and she got played instead..

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
I am loving our reps right now.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
1MCN:

You didn't watch that video clip and so can never tell how courteous or cranky Jibrin spoke. Your CV for him does not help in any way....of course I don't want to embarrass you with Mrs Ngozi's CV.
I dont know the aspect of clip u watched, I bliv dat video doesnt start wit when d minister is making excuse of being sick and d way Jubrin answered. This period is very polite until Madam Ngozi turn to defend herself wit soft tone but harsh words dat d house dont respect her caliber&right 2freedom of speech, Jubrin still ans her explaing y dey took d decision, dis woman still insist dat d budget must be taken, in fact at this point u can c the anger on Jubrin face but he still comport himself&politely dismiss her.
Least I forget she made plead dat she is feeling sick&dat d house shld tak economy buget 1st which she wil ans&her collegue will take oda sectr.
read d post again and get understanding and get d full video clip and listening attentively as u watch wit unbias mind.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by mkeji1: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
obayaya:

The committee chairman obviously overreacted.. NOI telling them she isn't feeling fine is just to give them heads up that she wouldn't be taking all the questions personally as she came with aides and colleagues from the ministry of finance...

Though the Soft landing given to her by the Committee chairman is cool. the chairman should've let her make a general presentation on the state of the economy and maybe answer a few questions since the whole thing is live on national TV. and send her the questions later.

Hearing should be an interactive session. Which is usually more detailed and convincing than written answers.

In as much that the session was meant to be interactive, the presentation should have a practical approach more than theoretical approach because of the alleged states of economy by various economist in the country and the steadfast position of the minister that the economy is doing great! This is not a time of reading from file, but a time to bring out fact and figure on the alleged mismanagement. To be fair with my conscience, I am not comfortable with billions of dollars being spend on paper without a positive imapct on the citizen. As far as I am concer, the Chairman raised up his voice to repeat himself. In law if Judge rule or adjourn case, you don't plead after the ruling.

Mr. chairman shouldn't have raised his voice the way he did. it's disrespectful and will warrant questions on his "ulterior motives"
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by agbameta: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
obayaya:

See how we excuse away incompetence. We the people need her to attend to the people's business with sound mind and in good health so we the people showed compassion by asking her to excuse herself and answer the 50 questions in the comfort of her own home..no wahala. She is the minister in charge of her ministry and we don't have to relegate our answers and concerns to her subordinates.

Trying to have her way even after the chairman ruled on the matter and adjourned the meeting was rude, unprofessional and disrespectful to the house and the people of Nigeria. She doesn't call the shot or determine the people's proceedings, that's the job of the chairman.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by obayaya(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
koboko69:

Smart one go and die if cant argue to win. Sanusi will never write that letter without asking questions first. He is too hot for that..its unfortunate the letter was leaked. Hence the whole charade of apologising and withdrawing statements...bullshit! If he sanusi was not compromised ....he should resign for making such an hilarious accusation...

Bro, keep it down..

Sanusi was just trigger Happy with the pen. He didn't even consult his men at CBN before writing that letter..

Maybe he wanted to sound relevant or blackmail the administration..

Remember his articles before becoming CBN governor.. Which were somewhat reckless.

I had a lot of respect for the man and how he stands on his words (like in the house of reps last year).

But the truth is that he got it wrong here. And he realised he made a very huge mistake.

I expect him to resign. Cos that letter undermined the integrity of the presidency and had the potential of leading to anarchy. In some societies, that's a treasonable offence.

If Sanusi was right in that letter, he'll defend it with all he's got..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by ochukoccna: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Having seen the video of this so called exchange, NOI should take a chill pill grin grin
The committee invited you, you claimed you were ill but your subordinates can take some questions on your behalf , they excused you to go get well soon, next thing you claim you are strong enough to answer their questions but they said they had ruled based on your initial claim and would forward 50 questions to you [and the press] to reply to them before coming back to the committee, then you suddenly insinuate they are disrespectful and both parties raise their voices embarassed embarassed embarassed
Respect begets respect
No matter how 'powerful' she thinks she thinks she is, they were elected while she was selected
The woman should take a cold shower jo! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by chucky234(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chaleeee: This shows how lazy these law-breakers can be. If NOI could be sick and still attend, then what point do these people have not to do their jobs? I bet there are some girls in their hotel rooms waiting to be serviced.

If NOI has refused to attend based on her state of health, they will be the ones to shout that she ignored the committee.

So these hons invited her and other ministers just to give her a questionnaire to be responded to in writing. Why not just send it to her office?? Don't we see house committee hearings in the US? Are the ministers told to respond in writing? Its a HEARING for crying out loud.
you prolly have problem understanding written texts.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
UnknownTroll: Why not send d questionnaire to her office? I can bet with my tecno phone that she wouldnt appear that January. I saw a little of d video on silverbird, d chairman was literally shouting like they have had beef b4. He even accused her of trying to curry favour from d press present by d way she was speaking
have you seen gruelling in the UK's house of common? This one is child's play.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by agbameta: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obiagelli: I am loving our reps right now.

Finally, they are doing their job. Let's wait and see if Oduah get's fired or not based on the people's recommendation..

We need to stop cuddling these over pampered and overfed incompetent public officials for real..

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by mkeji1: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
agbameta:

See how we excuse away incompetence. We the people need her to attend to the people's business with sound mind and in good health so we the people showed compassion by asking her to excuse herself and answer the 50 questions in the comfort of her own home..no wahala. She is the minister in charge of her ministry and we don't have to relegate our answers and concerns to her subordinates.

Trying to have her way even after the chairman ruled on the matter and adjourned the meeting was rude, unprofessional and disrespectful to the house and the people of Nigeria. She doesn't call the shot or determine the people's proceedings, that's the job of the chairman.

We should know that the Chairman is exercising his power constitutionally. May be you don't know that NOI position of Head of Mr president economy team is supervisory to other ministry. But she should know that she is answerable to people
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
agbameta:

Finally, they are doing their job. Let's wait and see if Oduah get's fired or not based on the people's recommendation..

We need to stop cuddling these over pampered and overfed incompetent public officials for real..
whoever is visiting the house next would know that it's no stroll in the park. If you can't stand the heat? Don't accept appointments. Funny how GEJ chickened out.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by mkeji1: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obiagelli:
whoever is visiting the house next would know that it's no stroll in the park. If you can't stand the heat? Don't accept appointments. Funny how GEJ chickened out.

It should not be a stroll in the park before know, because they are meant to checkmate excesses of each other
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by OmoTier1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
hercules07:

Forget qualifications, the guy is a committee chairman, that is a very powerful position, though the guy maybe a third of her age, he is occupying a position of authority with the responsibility that comes with it, in sane climes, when reps talk, ministers jump.
My brother, it is obvious most of those posting trash in here have not lived in a democracy where the legislative arms truly functions and do their job.

In a civilized clime, Nngozi would have apologized to the legislators for her blatant lies and falsehood on the spot. She had the guts to even be asking for respect when she is one Minister that is known is history to have shown utter disregard for the legislators both in Her first and second coming.

In fact, she should even be thankful that She was not facing a senate committee in the US or a parliamentary committee here in the UK. She would have spent all of this week and Christmas answering radio and tv houses phone calls to explain to the nation why She can not be trusted with the Economy and Her seemingly evasive tactics of not wanting to answer pressing national issues bothering on Her mismanagement of the Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by chucky234(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
tokunboh:

What work experience has he got? From the dates you wrote here, it does seem that our honourable never really worked! What a bunch of charlatans we have in our House of Reps! You can go to all the best schools in the world, without the requisite work experience; you are as useless as the 'p' in psychology!
What is Ngozi's work experience, stealing Nigeria's money and aiding IMF to plunge us deep into debt by borrowing excessively?
Going by his credentials the honourable chairman is as qualified as Ngozi, only a birdbrain like you will think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by obayaya(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
agbameta:

Let's not look at this as a power tussle.. that's the wrong way to look at this..

like m_keji said in my Post he edited..
In as much that the session was meant to be interactive, the presentation should have a practical approach more than theoretical approach because of the alleged states of economy by various economist in the country and the steadfast position of the minister that the economy is doing great! This is not a time of reading from file, but a time to bring out fact and figure on the alleged mismanagement. To be fair with my conscience, I am not comfortable with billions of dollars being spend on paper without a positive impact on the citizen.

Do you really think that a written response will be enough to convince Nigerians? You will wave it away as another written BS.

That's why I believe the chairman would've continued the hearing. it's not an issue of who's ordering who?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by osaaaaa: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Bunch of educated illiterate.
They feel the hon minister will be affraid to answer their question.
And she was not ill when she presented 2014 appropration bill?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by GCFR696(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gamji007:

Post your CV let's see or I will assume you are just a jobless charlatan and a failed product of the Nigerian institution. But I won't blame you for that. sad
Bless u brother, bless u
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by deletrue: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Klinee: what do you mean? They invite her and also dismiss her base on her health condition. She say that she is not feeling fine and the hon.members decide to allow her to rest and recover so that she will not answer the questions due to the effect of her health. But she insisted, who is she? She is feeling too big that is why she feel disrespected. 1.She should obey the hon.members 2. She complain of unhealthness,they have to give her time to get well. Why is she complaining?
You are asking who is this woman? And describing these brainless reps. as honourables? Am convinced that you carrrying a feather brain. Is this woman not big compared to those thieves and highly indesciple and irresponsible beings? If you are related to any rep. member or if you a rep., then know that you are looked at and likened to the mud. An international personality respected all over the world. Silly you.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by mkeji1: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=Omo_Tier1]
My brother, it is obvious most of those posting trash in here have not lived in a democracy where the legislative arms truly functions and do their job.

In a civilized clime, Nngozi would have apologized to the legislators for her blatant lies and falsehood on the spot. She had the guts to even be asking for respect when she is one Minister that is known is history to have shown utter disregard for the legislators both in Her first and second coming.

In fact, she should even be thankful that She was not facing a senate committee in the US or a parliamentary committee here in the UK. She would have spent all of this week and Christmas answering radio and tv houses phone calls to explain to the nation why She can not be trusted with the Economy and Her seemingly [b]evasive tactics [/b]of not wanting to answer pressing national issues bothering on Her mismanagement of the Nigerian economy.

Evasive tactics has been the tools of executive whenever they are call upon to give account of their sides to any allegation. But if they were to be appointed, they are always available to the house for screening!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by Vavavoom(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
This country is on a precipice towards disintegreation. One only has to look in here, Nairaland to see how far and disconnected we are from each other. The absence of tolerance is frightening - resort to abuse ever present. An outsider only need look in here to understand why Nigeria cum Nigerians remain dysfunctional. Quite sad.

I watched the clip this morning and it was obvious from the get-go tolerance and respect for the alternative view was lacking. You could sense the tension, it was palpable, as if to say ''make she come, we go show her''. There's an obvious divide gradually shifting into a crater between the GEJ apostles and the opposition. It is hard to see a middle ground in the coming battle - no sitting on the fence. It is shameful to see, that people who have the privilege to lead and better the lives of the led have failed to rise above petty grudge and work together for the common good of the country.

This house needs cleansing on and from all sides.

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by geesilver(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
koboko69: Honourable minister...learn to respect yourself 1st. You could have written a letter or communicated in some other way about ur health for the meeting to be rescheduled if u knew u were indisposed. Making such statements to the committee is totally uncalled for..cos you are indirectly telling that if not that they are Reps...they can GO AND DIE! Or do u have a choice not to respect members of the house? If you are sick go and treat your self 1st so tmr u wouldn't come and tell u were sick when u were giving figures or answering questions....if u can't do that well GO AND DIE!

Its more like your 'oga' asking you to appear before him...on getting there ur utterances are like. Oga, I'm not feeling too well...but cos I respect u that's why came. That is totally uncalled for. WTF is that? I'm 100% sure u will be walked out of that office.
so she Ȋ̝̊̅§ to blame for her health statue, Ȋ̝̊̅§ she A̶̲̥̅ machine, even if she Ȋ̝̊̅§ she need rest. Am sure if she had request for more days before appearing b4 reps ƴƠƲ will b the 1st 2 say she lack respect, now 4 her honouring the invitation does mak her A̶̲̥̅ fool. ℓ̊ think there Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing wrong in her requesting to answer it there.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by obayaya(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Vavavoom: This country is on a precipice towards disintegreation. One only has to look in here, Nairaland to see how far and disconnected we are from each other. The absence of tolerance is frightening - resort to abuse ever present. An outsider only need look in here to understand why Nigeria cum Nigerians remain dysfunctional. Quite sad.

I watched the clip this morning and it was obvious from the get-go tolerance and respect for the alternative view was lacking. You could sense the tension, it was palpable, as if to say ''make she come, we go show her''. There's an obvious divide gradually shifting into a crater between the GEJ apostles and the opposition. It is hard to see a middle ground in the coming battle - no sitting on the fence. It is shameful to see, that people who have the privilege to lead and better the lives of the led have failed to rise above petty grudge and work together for the common good of the country.

This house needs cleansing on and from all sides.

I agree!!!

It was more of a power tussle than an honest attempt to analyze the economy of. the nation.

it was more like a we against them scenario

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! by mkeji1: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
obayaya:

Let's not look at this as a power tussle.. that's the wrong way to look at this..

like m_keji said in my Post he edited..
In as much that the session was meant to be interactive, the presentation should have a practical approach more than theoretical approach because of the alleged states of economy by various economist in the country and the steadfast position of the minister that the economy is doing great! This is not a time of reading from file, but a time to bring out fact and figure on the alleged mismanagement. To be fair with my conscience, I am not comfortable with billions of dollars being spend on paper without a positive impact on the citizen.

Do you really think that a written response will be enough to convince Nigerians? You will wave it away as another written BS.

That's why I believe the chairman would've continued the hearing. it's not an issue of who's ordering who?

Definitely, a written response would not be enoough, because she would be invited back for the discussion. But this time around, with a robust discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LASEMA Officials Rescue Trapped Lagos Residents From Flood / Juju Oath Of Political Godfathers (Opinion) / IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.