Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,556 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Should She Travel To Italy? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Travel To Italy? (19861 Views)

In Italy: Hospital Sued By Parent For Refusing To Abort Their 14-yr Old Daughter / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / Urgent Help Needed For A Dieing Guy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Dont wait for one more minute, Go to the nearest Police Station and report the person that wants to take your sister and make sure the person is arrested. I am 100% sure she is about to be recruited into prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Deschil: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2013
@OP and his family already know what this is about. He only wants justification. I am so angry! @OP, I advice you also travel because there are men who will pay YOU for a.nal sex. Your MUM should also travel because there are those who like older women too!
To come on here to ask; you are already CONSIDERING it! What a disgusting "family". SMH.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by emmadan(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2013
if you know what is good for your sister,stand by your No.if your NO doesn't work and she ends up going to italy,you beta package alot of condoms for her,because does antonios,dem marco's, francescos,dem lorenzos and alessandros don't really wanna know if you are 13yrs,they would bang that punny till the elastisity is gone.And the next time she'd visit nigeria,she would visit with a tatoo,then behold comes a classic runz girl.hihihihi

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by tikkocardiff(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Italy? When. I think of Nigerians travelling to Italy my mind wanders to slave sex. I think we've had enough of that. BTW I have an hp550 and a Samsung s duos up for sale. At very affordable prices, call me if interested 07082364669
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Itay, same story of hair braiding. I have got into talk with some Nigerian girls on the street of italy and they all have the same story of hair braiding which was used to lure them to europe where they ends up working as prositutes to pay their madam thousands of euros.

My dear brother, reject the offer, I Guarantee you that you sister is not going there to braid any hair, she is been lured into a prositution ring by that una so called friend. Beware

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Mickyboiz: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2013
Go and tk her away frm ur mum dos woman ar wicked and dangerous(they normally use charm to talk 2pple dat refuse at 1st trial)
Obinnau: Thank you all for your wise words. My mind was already made up that she ain't going nowhere before putting up the post. For those saying i should report, i thank you for that but you should see that am not near to them, i dont even know who the woman that came to my mum is. Since i have told my mum No, then my sis is not going anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Fantacy1(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2013
No!!! My question is "watz a 17yr old teenager going 2 italy 4? Please guild ur sis against such wickedness. Bcides, Italy is nt even d best bet 4 young travellers. Itz very hard out dia. I got my 1st visa 2 Italy @ 19 but tank God I chose 2 finish my Uni-Edu in 9ja b4 leaving d country

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by addictiv(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2013
Op you have been enlightened and you are knowledgeable to know its prostitution. How about other young girls this woman has already decieved. Dont they they deserve to be saved too? By reporting her you ll be saving lives of countless young girls both presently and in the future. Dont sit back cos your sis isnt involved anymore. Other little girls are peoples sisters too. Most of them are being decieved as well and dont know what they re getting into m. you have a chance to save them. All you have to do is to inform the authorities. It wont cost you anything.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by toprealman: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2013
Dumkele_1: my dear,if u love her let ur answer remain no o...how can someone sponsor ur whole trip for nothing in return
Sponsor her trip to Italy for her to braid hair? Bia nwoke m, your sister don tear eye finish. Sit her down and talk sense into her.
Meanwhile, what is your mum's view in this matter?
Finally bros, your sister has the right to decide what she wants to do with her life. Accept my condolence in advance should things not work out according to plan.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by homeboy232(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2013
love-vendor is a mafian business in Italy....those love-vendor can go extra mile to get what they want...spiritually....dont force your sister not to go, just make things clear to her......let her know clearly that the woman will seize her passport on arrival at italy airport...let her forget any option...my best option for her is to stay and ignore the rubbish offer........and tell your mum to seize and relationship with that love-vendor...they dont easily give up, they keep monitoring her current situation and lifestyle......they have many ways.....

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by dady12: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2013
i live and work in a foriegn land and my advice to you is to stop your mum and your sister from that trip,there are many nigerians girls here in dubai that dont even have hope of returning to nigeria and they are begging for deportation and many are roting in jail due to prostitution and visa related cases,you dont need any prophet to tell you what businesses they are taking your sister out for,it is called one chances ,they knew your sister is young and can never disappoint them cos she can be twist to how best they need her and can work for more overtime ,it is up to you ;thank you

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Wislet(f): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Mickyboiz: Go and tk her away frm ur mum dos woman ar wicked and dangerous(they normally use charm to talk 2pple dat refuse at 1st trial)
THE WICKEDNESS OF THE HUMAN HEART.

@OP, did you see that guy's comment?

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by toprealman: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Tell ur mamma if she ever tries it, u will kill her(literaly) and mean it. Threaten her verry well,call ya pple and tell them if u ever wake up one day and found out ur sis is gone, u will kill them all. This way, they will take u serious. No explanation needed, no soft tone.
The message will sink in faster.
They r even ready to bribe their way tru.
Those pple r always determined and they always have their way.
Involve ur church, community, anybody.
The aim is to scare ur mum enuf not to agree and create awareness. Foreign currency can be very tempting u know.

Goodluck
Never make a threat you cannot accomplish. Try being vague or saying what you can really do.....you know yourself boss.
Try this and see what will happen.....try this and you will never see/ hear from me again.....try this and I will disown you....etc
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Coded7: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Na so e dey carry start ohhh.... She wan go play Italo?

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Aliydave(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Guy pls stick 2 ur answer which is 'No', because if u let her go 2 italy, is lyk runing away frm 'smoke 2 fire'

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Kelechi2020(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2013
it is as simple as you think..Tell that trafficker to use the money she wants to spend on flight tickets to open a salon for her here
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by feranmi30: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2013
my dear friend....don't let one alayebaje(spoilt life) ruin ur sisters life ........there's no thing like hair salon stuff Italy trust me.....na runs den wanna cari ur sis do for there .....let me kuku hit d nail on d head.....NA ashawo she want go do.....I swear

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by SirCee: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2013
My broda, there is nothing wrong in going to abroad, but the silence question is 'can she stand alone at this stage??. Please, my advise is that at the age of 17years, she should face her studies seriously and bag the certificate and thereafter can travel to any part of the world.
But at this stage, it will be difficult for her and as such has no option than to succumb to what ever her god mother tells her, whether good or bad.
My advise is that you should advise your sister on the consequences of travelling out now, when she has no certificate, job, money, still underaged.
Definitely, she might understand and forget the travelling out for now.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by andyanders: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Obinnau: Pls folks. I got a call from my mum this afternoon. She said a lady friend approached her and asked if my mom should allow my younger sis to travel to italy and serve in a hair salon as a braider. That they will be responsible for her visa and paper works. I told my mum NO! And plainly explained that italy is a big base of prostitution cartels, that they lure unsuspecting girls into there trap and force them into the trade once the girls are safely on their hands. Now i need your help and advice, is my suggestion wrong? Can the proposed braiding be what they have in mind? Yes i would like to say my sis is abroad but not as a LovePeddler. The girl in question is 17 years.

Pleaseooooooooooooooo, Never EVER allow your mum to destroy the destiny of your younger sister.. Send her to school and in the next 5 yrs from now, she will become a blessing to herself, your family and the society.

Going to Italy is pure prostitution. No job in Europe at all as they claim. She will be imprisoned and forced into prostitution until she pays off that money and also extra profit that the ring needs.

Please, it will be better if you report that your mum's friend to the authorities because she is been used as a middleman between these syndicate that are into human trafficking. She is a trafficker and should be stopped. We need people like you to open up and save innocent young Nigerian ladies been killed through trafficking by traffickers by reporting this woman.

If you cannot do this, do me a favour by reporting the woman direct to me and we set her up by arranging a lady and get her arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by titusodem: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2013
For me,it's either she process the visa for both of us, so that I can monitor her activities over-there. Or nothing.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Jossyboy2580(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Deschil: @OP and his family already know what this is about. He only wants justification. I am so angry! @OP, I advice you also travel because there are men who will pay YOU for a.nal sex. Your MUM should also travel because there are those who like older women too!
To come on here to ask; you are already CONSIDERING it! What a disgusting "family". SMH.
I quite agree wit u, wtf, sory to say bt i feel lyk puting a gun n dis guy's head. If i were to be d one if naija law enforcement agencies dnt cum to my rescue i'l kil d woman.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by ogmask: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Its a scam. Its a prostitutions ring. It happened to me. An inlaw told us the same thing after the death of our mum that she will like my lil sis help out in her sister's salon in spain. Know what? She went and instantly became a prostitute. All communication to us were either monitored or stopped. Thank God we were able to rescue her. Pls do not allow ur sis do this.
Infact u shuld report the person to the appropriate authority. You can contact me at og_maskman@yahoo.com.
Becos of the hatred i have for them i wouldn't mind spending my money to bring them down. Expecting to here frm u

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Ryda(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2013
O.p no ask further quexion na...u knw wht d lady want to take her there for

Italy on point*
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by jeamie(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Oyinprince: OP, nawa 4 u,do u nid a prophet 2 tel u wat italy holds 4 ha?Let ha go on wit ha education in naija jo its either ur a trafficker too or its ur type of pple dt ends up wit wit 'touching stories'
..u ar pathetic fool
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by AskProf: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2013
Deschil: @OP and his family already know what this is about. He only wants justification. I am so angry! @OP, I advice you also travel because there are men who will pay YOU for a.nal sex. Your MUM should also travel because there are those who like older women too!

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Deschil: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Great!!!
andyanders:

Pleaseooooooooooooooo, Never EVER allow your mum to destroy the destiny of your younger sister.. Send her to school and in the next 5 yrs from now, she will become a blessing to herself, your family and the society.

Going to Italy is pure prostitution. No job in Europe at all as they claim. She will be imprisoned and forced into prostitution until she pays off that money and also extra profit that the ring needs.

Please, it will be better if you report that your mum's friend to the authorities because she is been used as a middleman between these syndicate that are into human trafficking. She is a trafficker and should be stopped. We need people like you to open up and save innocent young Nigerian ladies been killed through trafficking by traffickers by reporting this woman.

If you cannot do this, do me a favour by reporting the woman direct to me and we set her up by arranging a lady and get her arrested.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Deschil: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Really? Are you in Italy too?
jeamie: ..u ar pathetic fool

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by mroloye(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2013
All this Edo Madam don start again

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by eme1n(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2013
ASHEWO Designate be dat na, una be BINI?

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Let your NO be your NO

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by phlame(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by sulakishop(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2013
Obinnau: Pls folks. I got a call from my mum this afternoon. She said a lady friend approached her and asked if my mom should allow my younger sis to travel to italy and serve in a hair salon as a braider. That they will be responsible for her visa and paper works. I told my mum NO! And plainly explained that italy is a big base of prostitution cartels, that they lure unsuspecting girls into there trap and force them into the trade once the girls are safely on their hands. Now i need your help and advice, is my suggestion wrong? Can the proposed braiding be what they have in mind? Yes i would like to say my sis is abroad but not as a LovePeddler. The girl in question is 17 years.

I proudly sure say na our Benin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Female Children Generous Than Males? / Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway / Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.