Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,655 members, 7,905,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Photos Of Ibadan Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ibadan Airport (10221 Views)

NAMA Ibadan Airport Bans Telemundo / Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by malele(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2013
I saw that ibadan airport on linda ikeji yesterday, later some fools will come here and type how ibadan is better than everywere oin the east.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by oilykid(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2013
grin lipsrsealed,
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by ketoprofen(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
django1: There's a renovation going on on the main terminal building. The pictures have been cleverly taken to hide the terminal building that have been there for ages.

Even if this is a makeshift sef, its too poor.
Ibadan ...smh
Yorubas shd learn that its not by coming to nl to badmouth Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by ketoprofen(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
musiwa112: django1, that picture is how the airport look like after renovation. i have seen the end after renovation.. before renovation..

judge for yourself... that picture you show is after renovation... you can compare with port harcourt /enugu.. you can see... that western nigeria and eatern nigeria.. can never never work together.... never never work together.. i mean never... that why awolowo and azikiwe were never friend.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1116294_airport_4_jpgd78306b3c128780c4019e5a3d044dd57[/img]

[img]http://www.alumetal.ch/images/portharcourt_big.jpg[/img]

musiwa don cast u sef
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
ketoprofen:

Even if this is a makeshift sef, its too poor.
Ibadan ...smh
Yorubas shd learn that its not by coming to nl to badmouth Jonathan.

Shut up, there was something like that in PH airport too while it was under renovation.

How is it too poor? With air conditioners, t.v and comfortable seats?
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by kettykin: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop: Stella help this people nah!

It is not fair ohh!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why do you suggest Stella
Odua to waste tax payers money on an airport nobody uses, notice how the airport has remained redundant and comatose with its annual flights traffic not even upto a quarter of the monthly flight traffic of an airport built by imo indigenes with out federal government support.

Odua should spend money on airports that are viable and not keep dissipating national wealth in un viable states like ibadan airport with nothing to show for it even after more than 35 years after commissioning, the person who originally awarded the contract for the un viable airports in Akure, ibadan, illorin, markurdi, bauchi, minna should be arrested for waste of public funds in un viable projects

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by omobadan(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Some people don dey do politics with the article. They said it's a makeshift tent to attend to passengers while the reconstruction work is going on. Keep calm!
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by agbameta: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
omobadan: Some people don dey do politics with the article. They said it's a makeshift tent to attend to passengers while the reconstruction work is going on. Keep calm!

Relax now, they are not villagers if they don't act like villagers. Sometimes we need some village entertainment so let them keep entertaining us..
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by agbameta: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/_PrNEdwuJeXQ/TQmse9mkOKI/AAAAAAAAAHE/YmJ5KGbeRtU/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FSU1HMDAxODktMjAxMDEyMTUtMTMwMC5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-710266[/img]

^^^^^^^ Their village landing strip just a few months ago before repainting...

lmao.....
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by djfaithy: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Funny, they make it look really bad, whereas its under renovation.

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by ketoprofen(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
django1:

Shut up, there was something like that in PH airport too while it was under renovation.

How is it too poor? With air conditioners, t.v and comfortable seats?

u are definitely not traveled.
Are we not seeing the same pix?
These are pitiable sights?
Airports?
prove musiwa wrong first .
What u posted as former airport is the finished one.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by ketoprofen(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta: [img]http://3.bp..com/_PrNEdwuJeXQ/TQmse9mkOKI/AAAAAAAAAHE/YmJ5KGbeRtU/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FSU1HMDAxODktMjAxMDEyMTUtMTMwMC5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-710266[/img]

^^^^^^^ Their village landing strip just a few months ago before repainting...

lmao.....

What u posted is a lot better than those pix.
Ibadan is too backward in everything except in UCH and this is supposed to be ur regional capital.

Ibadan airport has nothing on Enugu at all.
don't go there
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by anulaxad(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by sammy329(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
undecided undecided undecided so now renovation is going dey get time to snap d pics, why dem no show d main part. these bloggers sef
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
ketoprofen:

u are definitely not traveled.
Are we not seeing the same pix?
These are pitiable sights?
Airports?
prove musiwa wrong first .
What u posted as former airport is the finished one.

Only a mad person can use musiwa's case as argument. Since when have musiwa been posting that same picture? That should tell you the building isn't new.

Anyway, the point I'm making is simple, there have always been a terminal building at the airport, everything else you'll like to add is your own.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Ikengawo: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by OgidiBoy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Anyone else notices that this never made the front page of niaraland. If this had been in the east, this would had made the front page with over 20 pages by now.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by biafranqueen: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
OgidiBoy: Anyone else notices that this never made the front page of niaraland. If this had been in the east, this would had made the front page with over 20 pages by now.
I'm telling you even if it was just cargo Airport in Anambra it would have reach since undecided
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by agbameta: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
OgidiBoy: Anyone else notices that this never made the front page of niaraland. If this had been in the east, this would had made the front page with over 20 pages by now.

Must all your rubbish hit front page? The dumb pictures from the ikeji ibo tabloid site with no source is trash anyway so it shouldn't be on NL to start with....
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
biafranqueen: I'm telling you even if it was just cargo Airport in Anambra it would have reach since undecided

Even with the fact that the thread is a total misrepresentation, you still want it on front page?

Na wa for ibo sense.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by ketoprofen(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
django1:

Only a mad person can use musiwa's case as argument. Since when have musiwa been posting that same picture? That should tell you the building isn't new.

Anyway, the point I'm making is simple, there have always been a terminal building at the airport, everything else you'll like to add is your own.

nna, I repeat, even if this were makeshift, its deplorable.
simple
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by goldfish80(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
This can't be an airport na ..habagrin grin grin grin grin grin it looks like a child naming ceremony party venue grin grin

Their former governor was busy buying cartons of Tura soap while his collegue at Akwa Ibom, Victor Attah was laying the foundation for the Uyo airport. Sophistication my bum!
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by fluteman: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
django1:

Even with the fact that the thread is a total misrepresentation, you still want it on front page?

Na wa for ibo sense.

BTW, i dont know if Linda Ikeji is a closet tribalist or something as she seems to use her gossip blog to diss Yorubas one way or another. I remember she wrote the same BS and lies about shoprite in Ibadan when a simple call or inquiry would have cleared everything.

Alas, to her shame, Shoprite is doing very well and will open another branch even.

Linda Ikeji the Ibo biatch is using her site as they usually do but trust Yorubas to form " correctness" and " sophistication" instead of fighting dirty too in the social networks.

Even on Nairaland, in the culture and politics section, well known and clear Ibo tribalist are moderators. Trying to form correctness is a big weakness for the yorubas, and it is hurting the image as the Ibo virtual warriors are having a field day.

When you read the comments on the Linda Ikeji gossip blog, you will notice the usual Ibo impersonation style, many claiming yorubas and swearing that the tents is the main airport, that they are just coming from the airport and hey live their as well.

Yorubas should stop visiting her site

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
fluteman:

BTW, i dont know if Linda Ikeji is a closet tribalist or something as she seems to use her gossip blog to diss Yorubas one way or another. I remember she wrote the same BS and lies about shoprite in Ibadan when a simple call or inquiry would have cleared everything.

Alas, to her shame, Shoprite is doing very well and will open another branch even.

Linda Ikeji the Ibo biatch is using her site as they usually do but trust Yorubas to form " correctness" and " sophistication" instead of fighting dirty too in the social networks.

Even on Nairaland, in the culture and politics section, well known and clear Ibo tribalist are moderators. Trying to form correctness is a big weakness for the yorubas, and it is hurting the image as the Ibo virtual warriors are having a field day.

When you read the comments on the Linda Ikeji gossip blog, you will notice the usual Ibo impersonation style, many claiming yorubas and swearing that the tents is the main airport, that they are just coming from the airport and hey live their as well.

Yorubas should stop visiting her site

You're so on point. There are many dumb yorubas out there who join those fools on linda ikeji blog to diss ibadan as well.

The culture section now have two ibo bigots as moderators, that irredeemable bigot called bigfrancis who banned me just because I called out his hypocracy and lies and the subtle bigot odumchi, I just don't know why seun keeps pandering to these uncultured folks.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by ketoprofen(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Must all your rubbish hit front page? The dumb pictures from the ikeji ibo tabloid site with no source is trash anyway so it shouldn't be on NL to start with....

give me alternate pix.
pls
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by gratieao: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hey don't mistake Egungu shrine to an airport.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by sammy329(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its a makeshift. The airport is under construction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports / CCECC Pledges To Deliver Abuja Light Rail In Eight Months / Vietnam: What Do You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.