Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,614 members, 7,905,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Photos Of Ibadan Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ibadan Airport (10219 Views)

NAMA Ibadan Airport Bans Telemundo / Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
gratieao:
Alternative pix or shut the fvck

Are you people blind or what?

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by gratieao: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
But Ibadan is "sophisticated" this can't be true
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by holyvirgin: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wahala dey o grin
The other day someone showed us a picture of ibadan and how "wonderful" the roofing sheets are.
Today I am shocked @ the state of their Airport, which is utterly disgusting...
Tomorrow somebody will come out to say Ibadan is a city...

Stella oduah should please do something really fast, they need Fresh air inside that tampoline wey I dey see so cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by holyvirgin: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
gratieao: But Ibadan is "sophisticated" this can't be true
grin grin yes it is "sophisticated" indeed

Godbless Nigeria grin
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by positive4sure(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
THERE IS NOWHERE LIKE DIZ IN IBADAN AIRPORT. MY HOUSE IS VERY CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by manny4life(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
LMAO... I no fit shout.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by eeeeeee: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Torn tents for an airport?

What is happening?

That is very shabby even for a refugee camp.

And why is the place so desolate?
Is it abandoned?
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by ketoprofen(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2013
django1:

You're so on point. There are many dumb yorubas out there who join those fools on linda ikeji blog to diss ibadan as well.

The culture section now have two ibo bigots as moderators, that irredeemable bigot called bigfrancis who banned me just because I called out his hypocracy and lies and the subtle bigot odumchi, I just don't know why seun keeps pandering to these uncultured folks.

those yorubas at Linda ikeji blog say the truth, not the clueless ones who think every topic is for tribal solidarity.
U ppl are too backward, yes. see ur state airport. smh

that ur alternate pix looks like a green coloured container.I even prefer the makeshift caverns.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Who hid my post and why?
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by ketoprofen(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
whoever hid ur post did well.
I don't get y u must support evil.
u shd be ashamed of ur govt
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by eeeeeee: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
I still cant believe the pictures, disheartening.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Chubhie: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
So I was at the Ibadan airport early this morning. Saw the makeshift checkin tent and then the main building under construction. Was unusually less busy today.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by Chubhie: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
The makeshift checkin tent and the main building under construction

Re: Photos Of Ibadan Airport by armyofone(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Always heard the airport is under construction. When will they get it done? I was in ib and wanted to fly to lagos. My sister drove me around what was the airport stretch, no airport...nada...just some buildings and long over grown stubborn grass and weeds. I didnt see any plane undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports / CCECC Pledges To Deliver Abuja Light Rail In Eight Months / Vietnam: What Do You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.