Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi (33278 Views)

I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by legacysystems2(f): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
An evil and adulterous generation.

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Hypocrites and vipers.

The same people who killed Jesus for speaking the truth are the one celebrating his birth (which he never commanded anyone to do).

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Chartey(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
After reading the kind of comments coming from the pro-Christmas people on this thread, I'm seriously wondering whether most of them really know what it means to have Christ.

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
sapien: Kumuyi is such a hypocrite!
The same Kumuyi who is on facebook? Is Mark Zukerberg, owner of facebook, a christian?
The Same Kumuyi whose church worships on SUN-days(A pagan day)? The same Kumuyi who drives in luxurious cars made by atheists? Let him keep brainwashing his members who can't think outside the box!
what is diz homo-mumu saying
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
clicknewsnaija:

“The origin of Christmas, as we know it, could be traced to Roman Emperor, Constantine. Christmas was a day for celebrating the Sun God. However, because Constantine was a Christian, the day was changed to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Who changed it? #EndOfDiscussion...
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by solomon111(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
lol.
Kumuyi has more indept knowledge of the scripture,humility and grace than all the catholic popes combined.
Instead of them to humble themselves and learn from kumuyi,they resort to personality-attack.
No matter how old a lie has been in existence,it will not suddenly become the truth.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by simplygreat(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
I remember when deeper lifers used to say having TV was a sin...after some time it wasn't a sin b4 their eyes..abeg Monsignor Osu I dey ur back..no mind all dese preachers wey go wake up say one thing to mislead pple..mtchewww tomorrow dey wud say easter is idolatrous n sinful..its not biblical......abegiiii CATHOLIC till I die...merry xmas to all christian pple n moslem folks who knw why we celebrate Xmas

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by mko2005: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
solomon111: lol.
Kumuyi has more indept knowledge of the scripture,humility and grace than all the catholic popes combined.
Instead of them to humble themselves and learn from kumuyi,they resort to personality-attack.
No matter how old a lie has been in existence,it will not suddenly become the truth.
Good talk bro !
I celebrate christmas though but i know it's origin ! Kumuyi is right and we know this christmas and easter or ishter story.It's no news at all but we celebrate all the same !

God help us so we can help ourselves someday !
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Eseose9(f): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
hardeyincah:
shut up, he called on fellow christains to ignore the celebration...
go and read the stuff again...

ANO FIA
oga he didnt said that o!Infact the message preached dat day was not even centred on xmas celebration,he just made mentioned of it during d cause of his preaching.e no even spend 30seconds sef.So i dont why u guys are all worked up.D media don succeed in making it news by adding salt,curry,pepper and maggi

2 Likes

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by 2rue(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
Christian is a confuse religion.....so many question but no answer! Does jesus christ ever celebrate his birthday for once in he was alive or does He command his disciple to celebrate his birthday after is death! Was He actually born on the 25th dec....No answer? There is no sin in celebrate Christ's birth...but must it on the 25th dec. Alone?....either celebrate christmas or not doesn't count in heaven as your good will, but your attitude matter most
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by emikeoyemade: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
I love Kumuyi. I also love Christmas!

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by kraftyiyk: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
brother your Kumiyi is a no body in the scheme of things in the christiandom, as a 1st class product of mathematics, he's simply a calculative hustler who is trying to secure his investment, all this fuss by Pentecostals is geared towards profit orientation, to,rip off unsuspecting Nigerians with low IQ by telling them what they want to hear , grin grin grin grin in there churches.
why didnt he resign when his son broke his church wedding protocol?
as a hard core man of God that he claims, how long did it take for him to get married to HIS SECRETARY, after his late wife's death less than 6 MONTHS!, does he want us to believe he just got intimate with her in such duration of time
let him free Catholics, a million Kumiyi's and his acolytes can not affect the scheme of things in the catholic society, it's just too big/organized for their cheap criticism., as the saying goes, IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2013

Just like he was busted at the wedding made in hell fire smiling cheek to cheek because they are his children.
If he couldnt influence his own own children, then.... anyway he has fanatics like you
HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK

as soon as he got busted,he came up with the controversial preaching to seek attention.

I thought he was forming RESIGNATION that time.....

4 Likes

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Proff505: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
U guys shuld make use of ur senses. On d day of the so-called christmas what happens, u'l see pple flirting around instead of praising God. Pple nw uses it as a day 4 comitting numerous types of sin. And besides, Christ needs to be celebrated on daily basis and not once in a year and the once in a year is used for celebrating satan in the name of celebrating Christ. U guys shuld stop tinking figuratively n learn to use ur God-given senses.
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Proff505: U guys shuld make use of ur senses. On d day of the so-called christmas what happens, u'l see pple flirting around instead of praising God. Pple nw uses it as a day 4 comitting numerous types of sin. And besides, Christ needs to be celebrated on daily basis and not once in a year and the once in a year is used for celebrating satan in the name of celebrating Christ. U guys shuld stop tinking figuratively n learn to use ur God-given senses.

so you opened ANOTHER id 7 minutes ago just to post this.
SO MANY SCAMMERS ON THIS NAIRALAND. LORD HAVE MERCYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY OPENING UP DIFFERENT FRAUDULENT IDS. WHY DIDNT YOU POST FROM YOUR EXISTING ONE. CHAI

WHICH CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND ABEG?

SHAME ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SCAMMERS IN THE CHURCH
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Eseose9(f): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
sureteeboy: He called on xtians? Were you at the retreat? do you believe what the media says rather than what the members say?
good question my brother.D media just lied! d way dem dey comment for here come b lyk say i no hear wetin kumuyi talk dat day

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by momoohwos(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
One thing I've learnt is that human beings are very different and this will remain so. If you show a particular scripture to 10 individuals, they would probably see 10 different meanings to it. They would always be people who just want to disagree. People who want to be on the other side. People who want to be able to say 'I am right' and 'You are wrong'. Years after Martin Luther, they are people who are still 'protesting'; not Catholic doctrine but doctrines of newer bodies of Christ. Such divergence, in my opinion is only human. We want to know more and sometimes strive for perfection. I don't blame people who regard Christmas as idolatry. From what I have read they have FAIR reasons to. Faith is a mystery. There are those who don't believe in God, those who don't believe in the Holy Trinity and those who are assert that Catholics worship images. Christmas won't be any different. This state of disagreement can never change. Finally, I think every individual needs something to believe in. We should try our best not to trample on people's faith and beliefs.
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by kolamilan(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Watching by the sidelines!
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by wandeykul(f): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
sapien: Kumuyi is such a hypocrite!
The same Kumuyi who is on facebook? Is Mark Zukerberg, owner of facebook, a christian?
The Same Kumuyi whose church worships on SUN-days(A pagan day)? The same Kumuyi who drives in luxurious cars made by atheists? Let him keep brainwashing his members who can't think outside the box!
uve said it all dearie.
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by chi4ik(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
healthenquire: HELP ME TELL DEM O - IF PEOPLE WANT TO TALK SEF NO BE CATHOLICS
hypocrite, if Catholics ar not suppose to talk, tell me is it ur money making Church will talk? Tell us, wat is d origin of ur church, is ur church a global Church? Wat has ur Church contributed to d society $ persons with special needs? Is it ur church that has been dis-gracing Christian Faith through ur pastors by Raping, Rituals $ all forms of molestations $ evil acts? Do U know wat it takes to b a priest? A priest must b in seminary school for 9-10years studing d word of God $ other causes that ar vital to humanity. Unlike so many pastors that spends only months or just a year to become a pastor. Wat do they know about Christ? U better wake up $ serve God with ur heart than to b blabbing nonsense here. Catholic till eternity; glory b to Jesus; honour be to Mary.....

5 Likes

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by chi4ik(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Lyk seriously...wht am xpectin 4rm u guys is 2 tell us d xact portion of d bible dt instructed christians 2 celebrate xmas nd whrer it is written dt jesus ws borned on december 25th...backups ur point biblically ns stop castigatin d man 4 sayin d obvious truth..d celebration of xmas is of pagan origin..simple!
ode st paul said not even have of wat Christ did was written in d Bible..... Ode
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by okpurukata(f): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Its not fair...its not fair at all!!!. cry

Why does the world hate Catholics.. If u don't know before all these churches sprouted up,there was only one church, The global roman catholic church, founded after our Savior Jesus Christ had gone back to his father by the apostles and other followrs... The one true church of God only started breaking up when different people started interpreting the bible diffrntly n disagreeing with the already established doctrines of the church... We have different kinds of bibles today because those who broke away took the original piece n modified it to what de wnt.... Nw d world hates us cry

The world does not hate but respects you. Please bear that in mind. Nigerian Pentecostals are derided, but that God they cannot change or rw write history. Tune in to CNN today for a live coverage of the Popes Christmas celebration by midnight. No other Christian group can get that coverage. Like I said befor, they respect us because we are the real Christians. Forget these business centers.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by pnoble(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
pastor kumuyi shld have ignored wat he said ne concentrate more on his minirtry
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by pnoble(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
pastor kumuyi shld have ignored wat he said nd concentrate more on his minirtry...
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Kx: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Chei,see what religion has turned Nigerians to.

HOSEA 4:6:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by nora544: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
pastor kumuyi he has to say something that bring him back to the public, it is what all the celebrity make when nobody speak about them.

Not only catholic celebrate christmas also all the other old christian churches.

I feel that this new penecostal churches in nigeria have problem with their followers, first pastor okotie now pastor kumuyi who will be the next.

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by chi4ik(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
okpurukata:

The world does not hate but respects you. Please bear that in mind. Nigerian Pentecostals are derided, but that God they cannot change or rw write history. Tune in to CNN today for a live coverage of the Popes Christmas celebration by midnight. No other Christian group can get that coverage. Like I said befor, they respect us because we are the real Christians. Forget these business centers.
God bls U bro, it's jealousy that is killing most penticonstance Churches

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Ubenedictus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
since wen did they make you God almighty that you now feel you have the tape rule for measuring grace and humility. If you are talking about scripture then i must say you are a learner.
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Samfigo1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
dilim247: cryNa letter writing dey rain nw! Mk I go write my own, bt na who I go write to na?
2 ur Father!
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
jalay: i believe dis man of God.. honestly. indeed we ought to celebrate Christ everyday not xmas[s][/s] alone
But that does not mean that xmas celebration is evil

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Joe4real701(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Questionz 2 ponder over...is christmas a biblical teachin?,were in the bible that jesus say we should celebrate his birth?,is celebration of one's birth a biblical teachin?...this and many more questions we need 2 ask ourselves nt followin the crowd
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Joe4real701: Questionz 2 ponder over...is christmas a biblical teachin?,were in the bible that jesus say we should celebrate his birth?,is celebration of one's birth a biblical teachin?...this and many more questions we need 2 ask ourselves nt followin the crowd
I pity so many who would miss the Kingdom all in the name of following the bible, while misunderstanding and misinterpreting it. I wil ask just one question and I await your response. Is it in the bible that you wil come from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2013

Learn from hypocrisy.lol
Just like he was busted at the wedding made in hell fire smiling cheek to cheek because they are his children.
If he couldnt influence his own own children, then.... anyway he has fanatics like you
HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK

as soon as he got busted,he came up with the controversial preaching to seek attention.

I thought he was forming RESIGNATION that time.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.