Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria (14299 Views)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
I never see Sin.9gerian for this thread o! Did he avoid the thread or he simply has nothing to say? Oh I forgot he has a back up. That's interesting! grin
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is pure fallacy. A friend of mine just last week had to perform surgery for a couple that was involved in a gastly motor accident due to the poor shape of that road. The couple lost 2 other people in that tragic event. I have driven there personally and all I see is heavy equipment with nothing going on.

As usual we are here to puncture all seeming lies. Below is a thread of a nairalander who used that road this December, and am pleased it nullifies your lies with pictures.

As they say , a picture speaks a thousand words.

https://www.nairaland.com/1491662/sure-p-working-road-trip-abuja

That is a pure and big fat lie, I know of doctors that have lost their jobs from government establishments. Just yesterday a doctor I know in Federal Staff Hospital Abuja, called me and asked me if I had any job leads for her, becasue they were about to lay off 30% of .
doctors. Reason no money to pay them.

Because an imaginary doctor friend of yours lost his job doesn't invalidate the claim of 5,000 new jobs.

This is a classical example of essay writing. How has this improved the lives of the people? Do you think a man on the street of Borno will mention state of emergency as an achievement?

It just buttresses the resolve of the President to always be on the side of the law at all cost captioned in a subset of your point 4.

The BH menace has been contained without the "one day, one detonation" we use to have. The Military is still trying her best which is undisputable.

And relative calm has returned to the metropolis though with occasional setbacks from the terrorists

In reference to the above: Just read it yourself---"COMMITMENT" what nonsense! So if a president wakes up and says "I am committed to fighting crime" you call that an achievement? If you wake up in the morning and say "Daddy I am committed to making you proud" - Will you say that is an achievement. Please don't bore with paper achievements! Enough of it!

Those were mere mission statement which doesn't take the shine off the various submission of posters on that thread

Your entire counter comes off as a weak and a very desperate one. What you attempted can't be called a rebuttal cos they were all feather weight that couldn't stand basic scrutiny

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Italiano1: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
berem: I never see Sin.9gerian for this thread o! Did he avoid the thread or he simply has nothing to say? Oh I forgot he has a back up. That's interesting! grin

No you wont see him here with his moniker.

He is busy taking notes thinking that FFK is talking grin grin
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Rad1cal: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2013
anonimi:

This should be obvious with the number of PDP rejects in APC that have ported with the do-or-die mentality anchored by your former boss the BullyAminu of Owu who your new party has chosen as its "navigator".

Anyway I hope the security agencies are taking note of your statement that winning is the ONLY option so as to nip any mischief in the bud. Laurent Gbagbo of Cote d'Ivoire said something similar and we know how things ended up in his country.

+1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Rad1cal: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Is the OP really FFK ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Back to the training of snipers, which is an even more serious allegation against this government than arguments on paper achievements. I will just state what FFK stated yesterday:

Anyone that knows OBJ well will testify to the fact that before he makes ANY assertion of fact, even with a qualification, he is absolutely sure of what he is saying. I have no doubt whatsoever that his allegation of snippers and lists is true and it took immense courage for OBJ to voice his deep concern about it. As a matter of fact he may well have saved a few lives by doing so. The problem with most Nigerian leaders is that they are cowards who are living in denial, who remain silent when confronted with evil and who refuse to call a spade a spade. Thankfully OBJ does not fall into that category yet neither is he reckless with his words and assertions. Anyone that honestly believes that the GEJ administration is incapable of killing its opponents and those it regards as its enemies is naïve and does not know them or sufficiently understand their desperation or mindset. They are not only capable of doing such things but that is their stock in trade.

The way politics is played in the Niger Delta bears testimony to that. OBJ has done his bit by exposing their plan and letting the cat out of the bag. It is left for the Nigerian people to believe what they want and for the opposition leaders to take the necessary measures and precautions to defend and protect themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by drnoel: 12:52am On Dec 27, 2013
cramjones: Back to the training of snipers, which is an even more serious allegation against this government than arguments on paper achievements. I will just state what FFK stated yesterday:

Anyone that knows OBJ well will testify to the fact that before he makes ANY assertion of fact, even with a qualification, he is absolutely sure of what he is saying. I have no doubt whatsoever that his allegation of snippers and lists is true and it took immense courage for OBJ to voice his deep concern about it. As a matter of fact he may well have saved a few lives by doing so. The problem with most Nigerian leaders is that they are cowards who are living in denial, who remain silent when confronted with evil and who refuse to call a spade a spade. Thankfully OBJ does not fall into that category yet neither is he reckless with his words and assertions. Anyone that honestly believes that the GEJ administration is incapable of killing its opponents and those it regards as its enemies is naïve and does not know them or sufficiently understand their desperation or mindset. They are not only capable of doing such things but that is their stock in trade.

The way politics is played in the Niger Delta bears testimony to that. OBJ has done his bit by exposing their plan and letting the cat out of the bag. It is left for the Nigerian people to believe what they want and for the opposition leaders to take the necessary measures and precautions to defend and protect themselves.

Who do u want to believe OBJ a serial liar, FFK a pathologic liar, Tinubu a thief, brigand and also another horrible liar or GEJ who stated his claimes as he saw it.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Everyone knows that FFK is as pragmatic as a man gets!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by drnoel: 1:05am On Dec 27, 2013
cramjones: Everyone knows that FFK is as pragmatic as a man gets!
u are the only one that knows that and thats what u want us to believe but its all hogwash
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Rad1cal: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2013
drnoel:
u are theonly one that knows that

Because he is FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rad1cal:

Because he is FFK.

You can't be too sure of my true identity, speculation leads you no where. I may or may not be FFK...I am CramJones!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by aventura: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
cramjones:

Can't you see that the last elections, the ACN had agreed to support the PDP in the presidential elections? This is different, no one is supporting the PDP for presidency. The whole of South West is in APC's pocket...watch and see!
If tinubu supported pdp in the last election, what makes you think that he would not support him again.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Rad1cal: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
cramjones:

You can't be too sure of my true identity, speculation leads you no where. I may or may not be FFK...I am CramJones!

Story Story FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by nku5: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
cramjones: Everyone knows that FFK is as pragmatic as a man gets!

Femi fani kayode

I see the rumours are about him and his numerous IDs moving from twitter to NL are true. The man is the APC new online coordinator and he seems to be doing a good job

The man isn't pragmatic he is scum and living proof of the wise saying that "nationalism is the last hiding place of the scoundrel".

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

Femi fani kayode

I see the rumours are about him and his numerous IDs moving from twitter to NL are true. The man is the APC new online coordinator and he seems to be doing a good job

The man isn't pragmatic he is scum and living proof of the wise saying that "nationalism is the last hiding place of the scoundrel".

That is your opinion. I urge you to support Nigeria's best alternative to the presidency come 2015 - an APC government. Supporting PDP is like pointing a revolver to your head and pulling the trigger. No one wants that, so I urge you to do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
aventura:
If tinubu supported pdp in the last election, what makes you think that he would not support him again.

Like I said earlier and I will say it again - The last election is different from this. On the other hand Tinubu can't make a unilateral decision we are operating a democratic and independent party devoid of the control of one individual.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by nku5: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
cramjones:

That is your opinion. I urge you to support Nigeria's best alternative to the presidency come 2015 - an APC government. Supporting PDP is like pointing a revolver to your head and pulling the trigger. No one wants that, so I urge you to do the needful!

Pardon the expression but Nigerians deserve fresh air. I used to support the AD because it was the only progressive party. Nigerians will want to know why voting the party of Ikimi, Fani kayode and tinubu etc is a good idea. For all the noise APC makes about corruption at the center today it has a trillionaire king (tinubu) with shadowy source of wealth, abacha men and AGIP like ikimi and bigots still on trial for stealing like ffk.

Years ago we used to pray for the roof to collapse on PDP conventions so Nigeria's problems but today 70 percent of the ppl we loved to hate are in Apc. surely it can't be the best we can do. Even the rotten PDP looks like normal these days.

Its just sad that apc is manipulating nigerians because we are fed up of the corruption and bad governance

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
@CramJones: Is APC concerned about fielding Muslim/Muslim Candidate?

We all know if they try such, they (PDP) will use that to turn it to Muslim vs Christian Election. Bombarding everywhere with their common propaganda "Islamlisin the Nation".

Am really worried..

Fashola for President would make sense.. but it's not possible for now because of the Northernerns.

So i 'ld like Buhari-Tambuwal/Fashola ticket, which will prepare BRF for the Presidency after GMB's tenure.

But if it's Buhari-Tambuwal/Amaechi-Okorocha. Then, i don't see BRF getting the ticket after Buhari-Tambuwal tenure.

The Future is bright with BRF.

My Question:>
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2013
I don't want to speculate...let's wait and see what happens. I will say though, that Nigerian electorate are very much enmeshed in ethnic and religious sentiments, however, we will do our best to bring out the best candidates!
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by aventura: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm not a fan of either pdp or apc because i feel the difference in both lies in the acronyms. However I can't find myself abstaining from threads and discussions pertaining to both sides, more like a Chelsea fan interested in a game of arsenal and united.

One thing that i can't shrug off my mind is the feeling of Fashola, despite being the best candidate in the whole apc family, may not qualify to represent the party either as a vp or the president. The reason being that his religion and tribe may work against him.

If apc settles for a north/sw ticket vice versa, fashola's religion may under settle an equation that would have preferably be a christian/muslim ticket considering the level of political immaturity in the Nigerian mentality.

Like I said, it's just a boggling thought. Perhaps Cramjones could help settle a worried mind. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by tunji111(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
I don't know why we are here deceiving our selves, sorry to say these. Because people do not understand about nigeria politicians. Do not let them deceives you. Say how? Are they not people from People Democratic Party (PDP) merges with a party belongs to tinubu. Called APC . AsK your self where are we going in this country? And we said we want good for the future. How good can come in this way? Was that the way they are dribble us. People from PDP to APC. My friends don't be fool, are they not know what they are doing ? Let us pray to god to blessed with fidelity human being. Happy nairalander!
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by omanzo02: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
cramjones:

As if your real name or identity is cramjones. Lol
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by omanzo02: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Brimmie: @CramJones: Is APC concerned about fielding Muslim/Muslim Candidate?

We all know if they try such, they (PDP) will use that to turn it to Muslim vs Christian Election. Bombarding everywhere with their common propaganda "Islamlisin the Nation".

Am really worried..

Fashola for President would make sense.. but it's not possible for now because of the Northernerns.

So i 'ld like Buhari-Tambuwal/Fashola ticket, which will prepare BRF for the Presidency after GMB's tenure.

But if it's Buhari-Tambuwal/Amaechi-Okorocha. Then, i don't see BRF getting the ticket after Buhari-Tambuwal tenure.

The Future is bright with BRF.

My Question:>

Can you hear yourself talking?.

Dude u did to win election before u can prepare someone to take over from another.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Slyp: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
With the way I am seeing APC I believe strongly that it will be worst than what we are experiencing today reason being that the same nas members are likely to context and come back to that national assembly and we all know that these set of peolpe are the major prolem we have in Nigeria because they deliberately refuse to make corruption a punishable offence. Initially when this party was formed I was very happy with the fact that they weře going to give nigerians a better choice of candidates to represent us in the national assembly which is my most concern because Nigeria can only move forward if we can have strong laws that will checkmate each and everyone irrespective of your polical position. The party that will move this nation forward is yet to be formed
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by fran6uc(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hope u guys followd d 'world press conference' 2day on national tv, not after watchin a hollywood movie & d network bar on ur phone fluctuates u begin 2 chant "anti-GEJ" songs. Oh! & just in case u're wondering wat new plans d APC have, its a diff looting strategy.
Mr Cramjones, pls can u tell me wat dis govt. has done dat u'd do differently? I knw dey are nt perfect bt pls dudes, u can't retrack a strayed vessel by starting 4rm d initial starting point cos d lost
time & distance is now a deficit there-by giving it a new starting point. Do consider in ur calculations d effect of dis deficits. My skul (FUTO) has d worst road network & guess who governs it
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jjcbuthot: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
cramjones: I don't want to speculate...let's wait and see what happens. I will say though, that Nigerian electorate are very much enmeshed in ethnic and religious sentiments, however, we will do our best to bring out the best candidates!

As for 2015, the only candidate you have that has the followership and principle to defeat the PDP is Buhari with a gov like Oshiomole as VP. Present another person from the north at your own detriment.

Stop deceiving yourself and the other politicians who like deceit. The bulk of your votes will come from the North and South West - and south west is won as we own the governors there. Hence, you need someone with large followership in the north and that person is Buhari except you people want the status quo to remain with a new set of looters in Aso Rock and Nigerians will easily see through this.

And dont make a mistake of presenting a defector from PDP as your candidate, otherwise, nobody, I say nobody, will take you serious again.

We want a change of not only party name but also the characters in ASo Rock.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Howmanage: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
Answered my own question........
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Military Kill 4 Voters At A Polling Unit In Kebbi / Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP / "You Will Benefit From Restructuring" - Atiku Tells North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.