Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria (14298 Views)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2013
freezy: @Cramjones

Does the APC intend to do anything about the mind-boggling salaries & allowances (rumoured to be the highest in the world) of the Senators and Reps? Drastically reducing recurrent expenditure is one sure way to ensure funds are available for development and it must start at the centre.

Is the APC planning to restructure this? Especially with the fact that the current APC Senators and Reps seem to have no qualms with it at the moment.
the national assembly gets N150 billion from our yearly budget, it's unfair to blame them for reccurent expenditure.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
****Warning Alert*****

Please Cramjones, do not be pushed to join issues with Jmaine on this thread. He lives, bathes, sleeps, clothes and wee on any thread that talks about APC. Take this simple warning or you would see this your lovely thread thrown to the dustbin.
supported! cool
Ignore button activated!
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Sorry to say this, but your opinion shows either of three things..first, ignorance and/or bias and/or total denial of fact.

You can as well prove your point by picking out the denials i punctured in your naive political postulations.

from my inference, if the APC deploy shallow strategists like you, they will perform poorly than expected due to your nonchalance in not appreciating the challenges you need to surmount to adequately challenge the man of the Moment

The gang up of acclaimed political gladiators against GEJ should be a pointer of the heinous task the APC has to undergo to unseat him.

btw, you shared similar confidence online in 2011 only to get mauled by reality. And my dear, reality will be a reminder to you once more.

8 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy: Cramjones....

I simply love your politics of pragmatism and directness...

APC should keep working hard in their area of strength..the North and South West. Whether we like it or not, The SS and SE will never vote enthusiastically for the APC...akin to Republicans fighting to win some traditionally blue states.

For now...I have just one question....when is APC going to commence on the registration of members nationwide....? Can we also have online registration of members?

Keep your ears open early next year.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

I will go for the combination of the last two....I know him very well...he is not ignorant per se...

Am doing him a favour by exposing the huge task his party needs to appreciate in achieving their near impossible set objectives.

The only way of solving a problem is to appreciate the weight and wriggles the problem carries.

The Nigerian political clime can never be calculated like A,B,C. There are interlocking intrigues and permutations you can't just dismiss .

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Bookmarked.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2013
@cramjones,i read your replies and comments and just shake my head in amusement.Since you believe that APC will have a landslide victory in 2015,sweeping the votes in the entire Northern and SW region,why the need for this thread then or even campaigning like you have alluded?...as a matter of fact i think congratulations are in order or what do you think? undecided
...You guys are just too confident for your own good .This same over-confidence saw you guys decimated in the just concluded Anambra state elections after the plethora of political calculations tipping Ngige as the winner...2015 elections will not be a walk in the park for APC cos i know our politicians are very deceptive and unpredictable,i hope you'll keep that in mind while on your feel-good mode.Good Morning.

7 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Focus on the person and not the region. Have you heard Lagosians complaining about Fashola's religion? Religion and ethnic politics come to play when the government of the day does nothing and relies on ethnic sentiments to be elected to office
good response

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2013
berem: All of the above precisely. Sin.9gerian is coming with his own wahala soon. Just watch out for him. sad

berem: supported! cool
Ignore button activated!

If i zone in in you, you will scream victimization.

You better stay away from the impending heat.

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Brimmie: Confirmed.. Buhari is not contesting! sad FFK just broke my heart!

Well, field Tambuwal/Amaechi or Tambuwal/Fashola cheesy
Good to know Buhari will not be contesting grin
Good riddance .... sad
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Ngokafor: @cramjones,i read your replies and comments and just shake my head in amusement.Since you believe that APC will have a landslide victory in 2015,sweeping the votes in the entire Northern and SW region,why the need for this thread then or even campaigning like you have alluded?...as a matter of fact i think congratulations are in order or what do you think? undecided
...You guys are just too confident for your own good .This same over-confidence saw you guys decimated in the just concluded Anambra state elections after the plethora of political calculations tipping Ngige as the winner...2015 elections will not be a walk in the park for APC cos i know our politicians are very deceptive and unpredictable,i hope you'll keep that in mind while on your feel-good mode.Good Morning.
2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Focus on the person and not the region. Have you heard Lagosians complaining about Fashola's religion? Religion and ethnic politics come to play when the government of the day does nothing and relies on ethnic sentiments to be elected to office

So true....more like an axiom, it's needs no further proof.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

Thanks

I don't think there is any need for hostility here...everything should be done in a convivial atmosphere. grin

We are in a season of joy..
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

I don't think there is any need for hostility here...everything should be done in a convivial atmosphere. grin

Accept my advice and ignore the troll, he has been fighting to derail the thread angry angry angry
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Ngokafor: @cramjones,i read your replies and comments and just shake my head in amusement.[b]since you believe that APC will have a landslide victory in 2015,sweeping the votes in the entire Northern and SW region,why the need for this thread then or even campaigning like you have alluded[/b]as a matter of fact i think congratulations are in order or what do you think? undecided
...You guys are just too confident for your own good .

Maybe their campaign is a celebration of their impending victory.

INEC should just declare them winner joor. No need for an election. . . . grin
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Keep the questions and ideas coming!
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2013
@ op am very pleased with your maturity,please dont be tempted to use any foul language or tribalic comment
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Italiano1: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

Thanks

My friend, can you keep shut!! You like attacking people like a bulldog but become unusually defensive when you are at the receiving end

9 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by freezy(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagelli:
the national assembly gets N150 billion from our yearly budget, it's unfair to blame them for recurrent expenditure.

They ratify the budget each year. That puts them directly in the path of blame for the high recurrent expenditure.

However, I did not blame them. I only wanted to know if their salaries and allowances will be restructured, because as it it, it is outrageous. Note that I also did not say restructuring their pay solves the problem, but it starts the process of solving it.

Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

I have been cordial within the limits so far grin, but whining dullards without intellectual worth on this thread shouldn't be acting silly

Compliments of the season jare . . .i dey enjoy the cool harmattan breeze for hia. grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Accept my advice and ignore the troll, he has been fighting to derail the thread angry angry angry
supported sad
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Cramjones....

What is the position of APC on the coming National Dialogue?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2013
freezy:

They ratify the budget each year. That puts them directly in the path of blame for the high recurrent expenditure.

However, I did not blame them. I only wanted to know if their salaries and allowances will be restructured, because as it it, it is outrageous. Note that I also did not say restructuring their pay solves the problem, but it starts the process of solving it.

Thank you.
I understand your point and I am also waiting for them (apc) members to cut their salaries but it is too little compared to the waste in the executive.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Cramjones, Why are the APC Senators foot-dragging on formalizing their defection just like the house counterparts?

2. What are APC's plan about taking over the leadership of the house having met the constitutional requirements?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Italiano1:

My friend, can you keep shut!! You like attacking people like a bulldog but become unusually defensive when you are the recieving end

You need to do the shutting up by not playing a useless hero. Going unusually defensive as a deterrent for unusual fools is the way to go. It's a give and take section.

You give me unrivaled stupidity and unrivaled venom follows suit to neutralize such

I don't give a shyte about you or your fvcking opinions.

You are on the verge of derailing this thread. Let us stay on course.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
Cramjones, Why are the APC Senators foot-dragging on formalizing their defection just like the house counterparts?

2. What are APC's plan about taking over the leadership of the house having met the constitutional requirements?

Good question.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

But dont you think the Apc will end up like another pdp if we allow ethnicity to become a factor in choosing of candidates just like the zoning arrangement in the pdp that is almost leading to its extintion. regards
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2013
@ Cramjones I hope the APC is also restructuring it publicity department, i am not always satisfied with lai Muhammad on most issues, he is mostly rash and gooved on the impeachment call. I would like to see a team effort in fact there should be a publicity office.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy: Cramjones....

What is the position of APC on the coming National Dialogue?

We won't participate...It is a ploy by the PDP to buy sympathy from the public. The National Dialogue is a scam..no referendum, nothing! Okay, people talk and what next? APC is not a party to it and we have said this severally!

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2013
@cramjones, is APC in support of the sale of our refineries by Jonathan's government?
Will APC allow private investors to build their own refineries if voted into power?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones....I have this issue that have been bothering my mind silently ...more like a fear.

What is the possibility that most of these defecting members into APC will not again defect back to PDP once they captured power at the center?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2013
op what's up with tunde bakara and the save nigeria group, how about carrying the youths along? I know keyamo is in the APC but I hardly see him and utomi in your functions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) / PDP: Fresh Crisis Looms As Sheriff Ignores Nec’s Directive / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.