Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria (14297 Views)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Brimmie:
CramJones.. Pls answer this

In simply terms we will do what Jonathan has failed to do. Bring them to justice and recover our common wealth!

4 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
naija2dabone: If APC really need my vote in 2015 then they need to provide satisfactory answers to these my 5 questions:

1. Is PDP Nigeria's problem or Jonathan? - Look deep at the quality of the PDP governors that joined and you will retract your statement.

I'm wondering why the APC is desperate to have PDP governors in their midst, even when the group has repeatedly claimed that the PDP was the problem of Nigeria.

2. What have you done with the states that has been entrusted into your care?

After 16 years in power what can APC boast of in state like Lagos? Is the Lagos metro line(Rail) Project completed now? what of the Epe Cargo Airport that was promised to be completed in 2011? Was Lekki-Epe express way constructed (50% Completion) at the cost of N4 billion/Kilometre? How about basic necessities like water? With all the trillions in revenue and after 16 years in power, Lagos government can not execute, say N20 Billion water project? How did Gombe do it then? - Warren Buffet said "Some things just take time, you can't make a baby in one day because you have sperm, It take 9 months!" Look at all our states you will know they are progressing in the right direction.

3. Who will do the job?

APC promised 40,000mw of electricity, free and fair election, bla bla bla - Great dreams but the question begging for answer is who is the man (or woman) who will get the job done? Tinubu? Buhari? Elrufai? Fashola or Okorocha? The question is this: Where are the men with national appeal and patrotic zeal? where are the men with intergrety and of unquestionable characters? where are they in APC and can we look at their track record? - [b]Wait and see, Nigeria is even capable of producing more than that
[/b]
4. What are you bringing to the table?

liberal agricultural policy of GEJ administration has encouraged local farmers to attain progressive growth in food production, The rail system is now running after about 30 years of being comatose, the power reforms is yielding result already and our airports now national monuments. Road construction is going on nation wide, Enugu now has an international airport.....So what new thing are you bringing to the table. How does your plan and programme differ from those of the present administration. What is GEJ doing wrong that you want to correct?

5. What should the less previlaged expect from your administration?

What are your plans for the poor and the destitutes? the widows and orphans? Deportations? Demolitions of their houses for a master plan or is it a mega city or shopping malls? Like Amaechi wanted to do in rivers or like Fashola is doing in Lagos or like Elrufai did in Abuja.

OK now, over to you apc e-rats. Pls do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wallie: Do you believe that for Nigeria to get better we need to be forward thinking and see past our immediate needs? If so, what is APC doing to bring about fundamental changes to the country? For example:

1. How will APC tackle youth unemployment? - When this present government boasts and say - we are doing YOUWIN and it employed 15,000 people...Is that sustainable for a country with over 100 million unemployed? The best way to create job, is to make sure we have bank that lend capital without bogus demands of collateral, stabilize electricity and infrastructure deficit. This will definitely drive the private sector and stimulate the much needed growth in jobs that we desperately need.
2. How will APC attract the right non-politician talents spread across the world (technocrats)? - We have associations in the diaspora, we have people that will recommend people, it won't take time to get the best of the best diasporans to make Nigeria great again.
3. How will APC diversify the Nigerian economy? - Refer to my answer in your first question. once the infrastructural deficit is tackled, you will see textiles, you will see technology companies, agriculture etc..we need to encourage private sector growth, that is why America is what it is today. Some in America don't even know the name of their vice president, but they know the CEO of Google.
4. How will APC revive the manufacturing sector? Again refer to my earlier answer
5. What’s APC’s view on Nigeria’s trade deficit and how do you intend to correct the imbalance?
6. What will APC do about justice being sold to the highest bidder, i.e., sanitizing the judiciary branch? That won't happen, it is a long process, but we will start somewhere.
7. What will APC do about rejuvenating the EFCC?ch.[/b] Nuhu is with us, EFCC will return back to its days of glory and even beyond.
8. What will APC do about the immunity clause? Will politicians be stripped of the immunity when charged with feloniouat one yet This is a topic of debate, we don't have a definite policy on this yet.
9. What will APC do differently about developing the Niger Dellong to all of us - Bring justice to the people, deal tough with the oil companies, make them clean up the pollution, and continue infrastructural development.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by SQURA(f): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

In simply terms we will do what Jonathan has failed to do. Bring them to justice and recover our common wealth!

What about the pending case FFK has in court with the 19bn naira loot? Should he surrender and go to jail first before we can take his representation of APC and his talk seriously?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
SQURA:

What about the pending case FFK has in court with the 19bn naira loot? Should he surrender and go to jail first before we can take his representation of APC and his talk seriously?

Femi has a court appearance early next year. Remember the govt in power is his opposition, so let's wait for the ruling. As far as I know he is innocent and the court will show he is. At least I know he did not steal N19bn, but let us wait for the court to decide.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by warrior01: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

you mean the cabal's wealth?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
warrior01:
you mean the cabal's wealth?

Good question, given the level of corruption in Nigeria. But no, I mean the common wealth of the Nigerian people
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by SQURA(f): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Femi has a court appearance early next year. Remember the govt in power is his opposition, so let's wait for the ruling. As far as I know he is innocent and the court will show he is. At least I know he did not steal N19bn, but let us wait for the court to decide.
From your tone you mean The Government controls the Judiciary, and the Government will determine if Femi stole the money or not. thats absurd. tell us why APC won't do the same to their political enemies?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
SQURA:
From your tone you mean The Government controls the Judiciary, and the Government will determine if Femi stole the money or not. thats absurd. tell us why APC won't do the same to their political enemies?

Not at all. I only referenced the government, because as you know our Judiciary is still a mess and takes orders from the presidency. Therefore, you would expect that Femi's balls will be smoked, however, despite this fact, I am confident that the court will be unable to prove the allegations. I am not holding brief for Femi. Ofcourse, if he is found guilty he would face the consequences. All over the world, there is no party of saints, rather, there are parties of ideologies, if members of a party are found guilty of corruption, the right thing to do is to follow due process and bring them to justice.

The reason corruption is going on with impunity in Nigeria is because nothing is done. Bring Americans to Nigeria, and in no time they will become corrupt if nothing is done to them. Once laws are not enforced in a country...it becomes a free for all. This must stop!

8 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Wallie(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Not at all. I only referenced the government, because as you know our Judiciary is still a mess and takes orders from the presidency. Therefore, you would expect that Femi's balls will be smoked, however, despite this fact, I am confident that the court will be unable to prove the allegations. I am not holding brief for Femi. Ofcourse, if he is found guilty he would face the consequences. All over the world, there is no party of saints, rather, there are parties of ideologies, if members of a party are found guilty of corruption, the right thing to do is to follow due process and bring them to justice.

The reason corruption is going on with impunity in Nigeria is because nothing is done. Bring Americans to Nigeria, and in no time they will become corrupt if nothing is done to them. Once laws are not enforced in a country...it becomes a free for all. This must stop!
[quote author=cramjones][/quote]

100% true! You don't have to even look too far to see how an advanced society like the US can descend into chaos when the police cannot respond during rioting, flooding, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by nduchucks: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
alj harem: APC the party of progressives, how do you intend to reconcile have the most corrupt individual in the SW as your party leader ?

You as a politician know the history of Tinubu, how he got to power, how he has properties all over the place. How do you justify these things.

aboki na, given the season we are in, and despite the fact that you are an Alhaji, I will use a very popular bible story to suggest how your issue with Tinubu may be handled.

According to the bible, a man named Saul is described as a rampaging wild beast in his hateful opposition to the disciples of the Jesus. Saul was said to participate in murderous threats, and carried out those threats by bringing about actual executions of followers of Jesus. Somewhere down the line, Saul repented and gave up his sinful ways, and changed his name to Paul.

If Saul had remained a Jewish rabbi, and remained in his sinful ways, thirteen of twenty-seven books of the New Testament would be missing and Christianity's early major expansion to the Gentiles would never have happened! Humanly speaking, without Paul, Christianity would probably be of only antiquarian or arcane interest, like the Dead Sea Scrolls community or the Samaritans - there essentially would not have been Christianity as we know it today.

Now, I am not suggesting that Tinubu changes his name, but you get the picture.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Wallie(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones: When this present government boasts and say - we are doing YOUWIN and it employed 15,000 people...Is that sustainable for a country with over 100 million unemployed? The best way to create job, is to make sure we have bank that lend capital without bogus demands of collateral, stabilize electricity and infrastructure deficit. This will definitely drive the private sector and stimulate the much needed growth in jobs that we desperately need.

If I may, APC has to understand, and I’m sure they do, that kick starting Nigeria’s economy is a multi-pronged approach and simply focusing on one sector won’t yield major dividends in the overall economy past that immediate sector.

Nigeria is like a sick patient that’s afflicted with cancer, diabetes, coronary disease, and HIV. How can such patient be treated? The only way to treat such a person will be through a multi-prong approach while prioritizing what to treat first. It’s of no use worrying too much about HIV that takes 5-10 years to turn deadly when the person will die in a month of cancer.

Everything that I’m about to list has been done in one form or another; however, for the strategy to work, the following will need to be tackled concurrently:

1. Trade – create local demand for manufacturing by specifically imposing punitive tariffs on products from a particular sector. A surgical approach is needed. We cannot just impose punitive tariff on everything without making life more difficult for people especially since we do not have the capacity to fill the void locally.

2. Incentives – incentivize foreign manufacturers to set up assembly plants in Nigeria. They will troop down if they know that they will recoup their investments because the demand is there.

3. Local content – put laws in place that will guarantee Nigerians fill about 40% of the technical staff positions that perform skilled labor. Or require joint ventures with local companies. The only way for technology transfer to occur, thus guaranteeing our future to add to the world economy, is for us to acquire the skills needed to manufacture one way or another. Nobody or company is going to willingly transfer technology to us but with our market potential, they’ll have no choice! The developed economies are already saturated and will see very little growth.

4. Laws – enforce the laws in the books especially contract and intellectual property laws. Foreign companies will be more willing to invest in Nigeria if they know that their rights will be protected.

5. Infrastructure – electricity, financial facilities, (like you said) etc.

6. Education – preparing the youths for the jobs of tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wallie:

If I may, APC has to understand, and I’m sure they do, that kick starting Nigeria’s economy is a multi-pronged approach and simply focusing on one sector won’t yield major dividends in the overall economy past that immediate sector.

Nigeria is like a sick patient that’s afflicted with cancer, diabetes, coronary disease, and HIV. How can such patient be treated? The only way to treat such a person will be through a multi-prong approach while prioritizing what to treat first. It’s of no use worrying too much about HIV that takes 5-10 years to turn deadly when the person will die in a month of cancer.

Everything that I’m about to list has been done in one form or another; however, for the strategy to work, the following will need to be tackled concurrently:

1. Trade – create local demand for manufacturing by specifically imposing punitive tariffs on products from a particular sector. A surgical approach is needed. We cannot just impose punitive tariff on everything without making life more difficult for people especially since we do not have the capacity to fill the void locally.

2. Incentives – incentivize foreign manufacturers to set up assembly plants in Nigeria. They will troop down if they know that they will recoup their investments because the demand is there.

3. Local content – put laws in place that will guarantee Nigerians fill about 40% of the technical staff positions that perform skilled labor. Or require joint ventures with local companies. The only way for technology transfer to occur, thus guaranteeing our future to add to the world economy, is for us to acquire the skills needed to manufacture one way or another. Nobody or company is going to willingly transfer technology to us but with our market potential, they’ll have no choice! The developed economies are already saturated and will see very little growth.

4. Laws – enforce the laws in the books especially contract and intellectual property laws. Foreign companies will be more willing to invest in Nigeria if they know that their rights will be protected.

5. Infrastructure – electricity, financial facilities, (like you said) etc.

6. Education – preparing the youths for the jobs of tomorrow.

Great contribution. I concur
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nice thread. Following
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Adamskuty(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

This may apply to the core North and not the areas where education has adequately quashed all follow-follow syndrome.

A reason why PDP can win the presidency and APC,APGA,LP can clinch localized polls.

What do you mean by "Filled APC Day" .
From my deductions on this quote, you sternly believe you will totally dominate the "whole" South west.

I laugh at your fallacious calculations.

Bros, the entire South South will fall under the command of GEJ. It is undisputable cool.

Another fallacy, what the youths are seeing is the desperation of the APC to use the same tools they demonized and campaigned against to achieve their desperate desires to only unseat GEJ and return power to the Core North.

The youths are silently observing your leaders.

GEJ will totally destroy Tambuwal except APC adopt men in the mold of Pat Utomi.

I earnestly hope it is Tambuwal or the more tested Buhari.

They are already happening. Maybe you haven't been current on party news.

You can't categorically say it won't happen.

Fair view, but the Presidency is another kettle of fish.

You should be fighting for the true numbers which are the Nigerian electorates who decide who becomes what these days and not rouge politicians

How can that be when we are seeing the extension of the PDP and their old timers in the APC ..

if u think Jonathan will even get 5 percent of middle belts votes than u must be a big F00l grin

i'm from kogi state and i swear the name "jonathan" irritates the ear here,it's like a bomblast ..

So stop decieving urself,an average middle belt will prefer a northerner to any igbo or south southerner any day,stop decieveing urself especially y'all igbos,no region want ur kind.. Period grin

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
@CramJones: Fast forward to 2015, would APC have moral right to prosecute the corrupt Ex-PDP members (now in APC)??
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2013
Brimmie: @CramJones: Fast forward to 2015, would APC have moral right to prosecute the corrupt Ex-PDP members (now in APC)??

I have addressed this previously. We want a country where the law spears no one.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by chairman: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2013
cramjones:

We are definitely going to campaign there, but like I said we don't expect to win in that region because their leaders have fed lies to them, saying APC is a muslim party and anti-indigbo. We all know that is all lies. However, the votes we will get there would not compare by any metric to the votes jonathan will get in the South-West and North, that is even if he will get any. No matter the amount of money the spend on Northern leaders, they will only pocket it and support the APC. This time the North is resolute not to seed its interest for material gain.
"interest of the north" we know that is what this is all about unfortunately for you, you are making more freinds and supporters for jonathan
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Adamskuty: if u think Jonathan will even get 5 percent of middle belts votes than u must be a big F00l grin

i'm from kogi state and i swear the name "jonathan" irritates the ear here,it's like a bomblast ..

So stop decieving urself,an average middle belt will prefer a northerner to any igbo or south southerner any day,stop decieveing urself especially y'all igbos,no region want ur kind.. Period grin

It is only extensive idiocy that will make a grown up adult to equate all APC opposition to being Igbo. It just shows how ignorant you are.

Saying GEJ won't score 5% in Kogi, Benue, Taraba,Plateau, Kaduna, Kwara, or even Adamawa is amazingly ediotic and very naive.

Don't post further on this thread lest you embarrass yourself the more.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2013
When this present government boasts and say - we are doing YOUWIN and it employed 15,000 people...Is that sustainable for a country with over 100 million unemployed? The best way to create job, is to make sure we have bank that lend capital without bogus demands of collateral, stabilize electricity and infrastructure deficit. This will definitely drive the private sector and stimulate the much needed growth in jobs that we desperately need.

It is pertinent we don't deploy blatant lies and propaganda to Marshall our points. Can you back up your YOUWIN 15,000 and 100m unemployed graduate stories with basic fact.

Now going back to YOUWIN , supporting over 3,000 small businesses capable of growing and stimulating other local businesses directly and indirectly can't be termed a waste. Most winners of the YOUWIN 1 are already growing and planning to expand into other states and regions. Do you feel such expansion won't favor their host in taxes and employment generation.

If you must defend your APC drive, please Endeavour to be factual and just with it.

Thanks . .
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by chairman: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Adamskuty: if u think Jonathan will even get 5 percent of middle belts votes than u must be a big F00l grin

I don't think that you are qualified to call anybody daft because inteligent ppl crosscheck what they wrote before posting with ppl like you jonathan doesn't need to campaign to win but of course you won't understand why and who told you that the igbo need nigeria or your region, don't think that if they do they will not be fighting for biafra which no other ppl can do in nig? Anyway your ignorance and stupidity are excused because of where you said you come from
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Adamskuty(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2013
chairman: [s] I don't think that you are qualified to call anybody daft because inteligent ppl crosscheck what they wrote before posting with ppl like you jonathan doesn't need to campaign to win but of course you won't understand why and who told you that the igbo need nigeria or your region, don't think that if they do they will not be fighting for biafra which no other ppl can do in nig? Anyway your ignorance and stupidity are excused because of where you said you come from [/s]
i'm quite shocked someone so ret@rded like u will even dare to quote me to tell me trash, interesting grin grin grin

and who told u nigeria/nigerians need to igbos,the ethnic group that has brought shame to nigerian due to their numerous criminal activites. E.g kidnapping,piracy,419.drug sellers..illegal immigrants..corruption.. O.m.G ,the list goes on and on,we will be more than happy not to associate with ur kind! grin atleast if those from across the niger are allowed to go we wont get to see headlines like this "500 nigerians rotting in chinese jail" "ghanains lock 40 nigerians shops" "11 nigerians hang to death for drug trafficking" "50 nigerian prostitutes arrested in spain" "20 nigerians killed in southafrica" all will be replaced with "BIAFRANS"

empty chest beaters!

Crack da ribs! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Adamskuty(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

It is only extensive idiocy that will make a grown up adult to equate all APC opposition to being Igbo. It just shows how ignorant you are.

Saying GEJ won't score 5% in Kogi, Benue, Taraba,Plateau, Kaduna, Kwara, or even Adamawa is amazingly ediotic and very naive.

Don't post further on this thread lest you embarrass yourself the more.
so where are u from,the south/south i guess? grin

what has ur tribe man done to clean up the polluted land over there?

If you cant tell me a single major project the jonathan u support so much has done for ur region dont think anyother nigerian president will take y'all serious grin

p.s i hope u wont come and tell me you are yoruba now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Adamskuty: so where are u from,the south/south i guess? grin

what has ur tribe man done to clean up the polluted land over there?

If you cant tell me a single major project the jonathan u support so much has done for ur region dont think anyother nigerian president will take y'all serious grin

p.s i hope u wont come and tell me you are yoruba now grin grin grin

It is a futile exercise of yours if you feel I will be debating and defending my origins with you. It is a stale venture by your ilk.

Please stay focused and stop importing your tribal nonsense to a serious thread like this.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by oduaboy1: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2013
chairman: "interest of the north" we know that is what this is all about unfortunately for you, you are making more freinds and supporters for jonathan
You mean friends from south south and southeast.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by russellino: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2013
OP -

Why does the APC encourage racism and tribalism as a political tool as exemplified by its leaders such as FFK and many others even the footsoldiers we see online. Eg eko ile/plaindealer/agbameta, dayokanu and hundreds of others.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2013
russellino: OP -

Why does the APC encourage racism and tribalism as a political tool as exemplified by its leaders such as FFK and many others even the footsoldiers we see online. Eg eko ile/plaindealer/agbameta, dayokanu and hundreds of others.

That question should be directed to GEJ/PDP.

BTW, read the topic!!
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by DRPYGRU: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2013

Bros, softly with this your lie.
Kogi is a PDP state and it will remain so.
Just like 2011, Gej go still win Kogi.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by russellino: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Brimmie:

That question should be directed to GEJ/PDP.

BTW, read the topic!!

Are u cramjones 2nd moniker?. Moreover GEJ never abused any nigerian ethnic group. As rotten as pdp is they play one nigeria and unity to strengthen their image
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by oduaboy1: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
russellino:

Are u cramjones 2nd moniker?. Moreover GEJ never abused any nigerian ethnic group. As rotten as pdp is they play one nigeria and unity to strengthen their image
But Jonathan claimed that ibos are the pillar of his administration.

Isn't that divisive and tribalistic.?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by aljharem(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
odua boy: But Jonathan claimed that ibos are the pillar of his administration.

Isn't that divisive and tribalistic.
gbamm are you minding the mofos. Gej and his tribalistic entourage introduced tribalism to Nigerian politics

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by russellino: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
alj harem: gbamm are you minding the mofos. Gej and his tribalistic entourage introduced tribalism to Nigerian politics

Evil chameleon keep your scaly tainted fingers out of this pls before u foul up the air here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Hosts Elderly Widow, Offers Her Daughter Employment / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says / Nigerian Senators Are Paid Better Than US Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.