Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere (26436 Views)

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / Lagos Plans To Instigate Nationwide Petrol Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by omar22(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
This shows how weak GEJ is...

Do you honestly believe someone either ex millitary or former ruler could send such letter to that little boy ruling North Korea or Babangida or Abacha?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Zer0:

Your ill conceived opinion does not represent that of the average Nigerian. You accuse GEJ of bigotry, yet laced your comment with ethnic sentiments. Saying that you are from the south south does not in any way mask your ignorance about the country you claim to know and love.

GEJ's only undoing is that he opted to changr the status quo in governance. Though he isn't a saint, but he's surely laying a foundation where domocracy can thrive and not some wholesale politics introduced to us by criminals who think they know what is good for us.

When OBJ got his second stint as president, what did he do with the afforded him?. He harrassed opponents with impunity, supervised the desecration of the constitution and murdered every democratic tenets. Today he's out of favor with power and onbiously out of touch with reality.

The political balance in the country has changed, those who claim to be the majority have lost out to the oppressed minorities and that is a very good cause for their discomfort.

I pray that God should grant your war wishes and the consequences that comes with it. Maybr that will clear the logs in your eyes.

Most of you fellow South South men often reason like reneged cowards! Even if other regions are smiling, we are the ones that ought to be weeping the most because there is nothing on ground in the region since GEJ became President when you compare the Dillion's that has accrued to His government.

GEJ needed not be in favour with anyone except the masses who clearly would have been backing him up now that He has cut a coat bigger than his size.

A wise man knows what battle to pick to win a war.

I have at no time exonerated Obasanjo as a saint, however, like every government I have made good to highlight some of the good things He did while in office. Same will be said of GEJ when leaves in 2015. You never praise a man in office else He abuses His power. That is a no brainer in sane democracy, as people will always continue to set the bar high if you as a president refuse to do likewise.

I am seriously disturbed by the continued denial by you ignoble praise singers on here on the ethnic and religious divide that have seriously manifested itself in the Nigerian political landscape in the past 3 years. It is the denial, I am sure must have prompted Obasanjo to send the letter He sent.

It is wicked souls like you praise singers that have mislead GEJ and set him on a dangerous path.

Now I ask you, do you think if GEJ steady the ship in His first two years in office by carrying out true development people can see some of these politicians who obviously are out to deal with GEJ would even raise their ugly heads?

In democracy, it's performance without par that silences the opposition not noise making in the newspaper or going to churches to make political speeches about how you were raised By one mother or the other.

You and I know that today an Hausa man is most likely to slit the throat of an ibo boy in Kaduna without thinking twice because the hatred and dislike has grown to a height op never seen before in Nigeria. this has been fuelled largely by the politics GEJ has been playing and his continued denial of what He did promise when He was campaigning in 2011.

You and I know that today, Christians in the North leave in fear and are almost at the mercy of some persona non grata because GEJ and his government played politics with a very serious issue such as religious fundamentalism in 2010 & 2011.

We cannot deny these realities on ground. Being honest and open about it will solve more problems and heal wounds that continuing in deceit.

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by ENZOSCIFO1: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Omo_tier ; jmaine ;chukwudi 44

I have read through all your post and to think that you guys actually settle down quote line by line or paragraph and replied the other accordingly for over 4 pages only tells me one thing and that is you all are being paid to do what you do cos of the seriousness and at times the professionalism (sarcasm) you put to it.
Shame on you all cos you pple and not GEJ nor Buhari or APC nor PDP are responsible for the Nigerian problem. Men that can't think beyond their stomach and pocket.

And you too INsincere9gerian

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by patriotic007: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Am not surprised that the issue of coup is coming up,....It would be very difficult to defeat GEJ in an election,....I have never seen any incubent president having the number of fans GEJ has,....have done my survey and out of every 4 people that follow politics,2 are his fans,...Even OBJ did not have this kind of grassroot surport before he won 2nd term,..

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
CFCfan: No coup can succeed in today's Nigeria, as the massive uprising against such an action could lead to a 2nd civil war. Over 14 continuous years of civil rule shouldn't be torpedoed on the whims of some disgruntled, out-of-favor politicians.

Dont mind the stewpeed old general...

''If it is not me, then it can't be anyone''
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by juman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
But anyway the talk from afenifere is not bad because obj is the worse thing that happened to nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
patriotic007: Am not surprised that the issue of coup is coming up,....It would be very difficult to defeat GEJ in an election,....I have never seen any incubent president having the number of fans GEJ has,....have done my survey and out of every 4 people that follow politics,2 are his fans,...Even OBJ did not have this kind of grassroot surport before he won 2nd term,..

Electoral corruption was glorified in his days when opposition scores 2,000 and OBJ scores 2,000,000...

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
booblacain:

but this man keeps trying to lay his bed and guys like you keep scarttering it.

Yes, he keeps trying to lay his bed by greeting Nigerians with obnoxious policies every new year, right! It is obvious that some of you like suffering and you suffered in the womb 9 months before they gave birth to you, hence the reason you keep supporting and propping up mediocrities.

A man who openly admitted that His government has been slow to hit the ground running despite having held sway an office for over 11 months, two years more down the line still has nothing concrete to measure with, how can you people still take such a man serious?

Are the signs not really obvious for you lots that most sectors of the economy are only growing on paper? Imagine after spending nearly 3 years in office, a government faced with a jobless head count of nearly 48 million ( estimate) can still beat her chest that she created a mere 1.2 million jobs in 2012, for which we know they are phantoms jobs anyway.

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by jmaine: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
ENZO SCIFO: @Omo_tier ; jmaine ;chukwudi 44

I have read through all your post and to think that you guys actually settle down quote line by line or paragraph and replied the other accordingly for over 4 pages only tells me one thing and that is you all are being paid to do what you do cos of the seriousness and at times the professionalism (sarcasm) you put to it.
Shame on you all cos you pple and not GEJ nor Buhari or APC nor PDP are responsible for the Nigerian problem. Men that can't think beyond their stomach and pocket.

Thanks for the mention. oya waka pass. . . . . .

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
patriotic007: Am not surprised that the issue of coup is coming up,....It would be very difficult to defeat GEJ in an election,....I have never seen any incubent president having the number of fans GEJ has,....have done my survey and out of every 4 people that follow politics,2 are his fans,...Even OBJ did not have this kind of grassroot surport before he won 2nd term,..

If GEJ does not rig the elections, He is a toast come 2015. However, we know He is going to rig it with another advanced Microsoft excel macro spreadsheet, but this time around it won't work for Him.

The so called fans you mentioned are mere wishy washy fantasy of you inglorious praise singers. Even the Okonjo Iweala polls that hitherto was the toast of you praise singers have now become something you people avoid because the handwriting from the last two polls was very clear. Support for GEJ is only found in ibo land and some parts of South South.

I can guarantee you that if any other competent South South man or woman runs for the presidency, S/he will garner more votes than GEJ in a free and fair election.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Shine1177: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
No wonder Primate Olabayo keep saying there won't be election in 2015 knowing fully well his closeness to military men (IBB in particular) may the good Lord scatter their schemes. Amen.

Thank you Afenifere. GEJ till 2019.

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
ENZO SCIFO: @Omo_tier ; jmaine ;chukwudi 44

Another born suffer head .. First go learn how to quote post on NL before dabbling into a discussion. By the way, you do chop today?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

Electoral corruption was glorified in his days when opposition scores 2,000 and OBJ scores 2,000,000...
Yes, like 9 is greater than 16? And 5 is greater than 21 Abeg go sit down dey clean your palm wine tapping bicycle for back of that shed cool

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Mumu continue fooling yourself.BTW I hope d SSS members online are looking @ ur moniker and IP address for necessary action.

You thinkl you are still in 1967.GEJ will rule till 2019,haters can go ahead and commit suicide

Yea, i donate Omo a casket incase...
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by IYANGBALI: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
juman: Any coup is the end of one nigeria.
now nko are we one?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by bakynes(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Whether OBJ's letter was intended to stage a coup or nt doesn't change the fact that all wat he said was true abt GEJ. Now the only problem of the letter was d man who wrote it, OBJ has no moral Justification to write such letter coz he himself didn't perform well as a president. This man called GEJ needs to know that our number one enemy in this country is Corruption and Tribalism, he needs to close his eyes and fight corruption coz he isn't doing that, he shd stop shielding corrupt ministers close to him he (Stella Oduah and Alison Madueke) nobody expects him to change Nigeria overnite bt do not add to the hardship of Nigerians (Fuel subsidy removal) on ground b4 just like Yaradua did nt make life more difficult for Nigerians, I know some of u will say did OBJ nt increase fuel prices severally bt remember GEJ is nt OBJ, the fact OBJ was a bad leader doesn't mean GEJ shd do d same. He also needs to respect the rule of law stop supporting 5 over 27 and 16 over 19. As bad as ObJ was he was democratic in most of his dealings,he shd stop sponsoring Militants over hardworking Nigerians, he shd caution his wife nt to get involved in politics.

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Yes, like 9 is greater than 16? And 5 is greater than 21 Abeg go sit down dey clean your palm wine tapping bicycle for back of that shed cool

I'm not in a village incase you dont know and your frusration will soon eat you up. If GEJ decides to vacate his seat today, i'm sure, not you nor your father nor someone from your village will occupy the number one sit. Summary: you will have nothing to gain. So keep on increasing your BP till you quench.

I donate a casket incase...

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by tjmc: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=dami212][/quote]

who be this abeg. Na lordtiin I dey ask
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
bakynes: Whether OBJ's letter was intended to stage a coup or nt doesn't change the fact that all wat he said was true abt GEJ. Now the only problem of the letter was d man who wrote it, OBJ has no moral Justification to write such letter coz he himself didn't perform well as a president. This man called GEJ needs to know that our number one enemy in this country is Corruption and Tribalism, he needs to close his eyes and fight corruption coz he isn't doing that, he shd stop shielding corrupt ministers close to him he (Stella Oduah and Alison Madueke) nobody expects him to change Nigeria overnite bt do not add to the hardship of Nigerians (Fuel subsidy removal) on ground b4 just like Yaradua did nt make life more difficult for Nigerians, I know some of u will say did OBJ nt increase fuel prices severally bt remember GEJ is nt OBJ, the fact OBJ was a bad leader doesn't mean GEJ shd do d same. He also needs to respect the rule of law stop supporting 5 over 27 and 16 over 19. As bad as ObJ was he was democratic in most of his dealings,he shd stop sponsoring Militants over hardworking Nigerians, he shd caution his wife nt to get involved in politics.
God bless you for this honest post. The inglorious praise singers will soon come down heavily on you for daring to say the truth!

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by ENZOSCIFO1: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Another born suffer head .. First go learn how to quote post on NL before dabbling into a discussion. By the way, you do chop today?

Men that talk before they think.My post on NL is few in all the 6 yrs 've been around.Do yourself a favour go check my post and if u are smart(which I doubt you are) you will realise that I can conveniently feed your clan for the next 5 yrs and more wtout blinking.

Imagine asking if I ave eaten?!!! Must everything be connected to your stomach?

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

I'm not in a village incase you dont know and your frusration will soon eat you up. If GEJ decides to vacate his seat today, i'm sure, you nor your father nor someone from your village will occupy the number one sit. Summary: you will have nothing to gain. So keep on increasing your BP till you quench.

I donate a casket incase...
I have told you, go back to the shed and start washing that Palm wine tapping bicycle. Is it not your mate that are celebrating the dead biafran in Malaysia

It is not the seat you occupy in life that counts, it is the number of people you meet and change their lives positively that matters. That is why you flat heads do everything to high heaven to occupy a seat and then start oppressing your own people.

Go and find out who Ahaz was in the bible, that is who GEJ is, and go and find out what happened to Ahaz, you will know exactly how GEJ will end. I have said it repeatedly on here and it is manifesting itself for real.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by T9ksy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Yes O. We need an urgent coup in Lagos to dislodge Tinubu and Fashola. Lagosians have suffered enough. Enough is enough.

Meanwhile, unlike Lagos, Enugu is great. We've never had it this good in terms of good network of roads and relative peace. Public power supply is also fantastic in most places. Although there are rooms for improvement but we'r okay with both the FG and state govt.

shopona lo ma pa ati 'randiran ile yin.Ase! May Shango strike down your lineage!!!

So enugu is great but Lagos is in dire need of a coup? And who are the Lagosians suffering under Fashola? Could they be the ones Fashola

recently reacquainted with their kith and kins in Anambra? If you are sure you know who fathered you, why don't you carry out the badly

needed coup in Lagos. Afterall, you guys are brimming with intenstinal fortitude so wtf are you waiting for?

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
ENZO SCIFO:

Men that talk before they think.My post on NL is few in all the 6 yrs 've been around.Do yourself a favour go check my post and if u are smart(which I doubt you are) you will realise that I can conveniently feed your clan for the next 5 yrs and more stout blinking.

Imagine asking if I ave eaten?!!! Must everything be connected to your stomach?
You are not worth more than the lace of GEJ shoes, so go and sit in one corner and weep for your own soul. I ask you again, have you eaten this morning? Answer yes or no ..... Lousy wooser cool
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Kairoseki77: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sometimes, one wonders at the mentality of GEJ's advisors.

You wonder...."Are they this naturally daft, or do they hate the man?" "Are they secretly working for APC?"

In a heated polity, leading up to an election, with a party that is falling apart, the thing PDP should crave most is STABILITY. PDP members should be seeking to tighten the bonds that hold them together so that they can move forward as one mind and win the 2015 elections. Reducing infighting, and making peace, should be the number one priority.

GEJ desperately needs friends and allies that can act as surrogates for him during his campaign. He needs allies who will help him secure a hassle free primary, and who can deliver him votes in 2015. He needs to be reaching out to politicians all over the country (especially in "enemy" areas) so that he can receive his constitutionally mandated 25%. In short, GEJ needs to be building alliances. In order to create alliances, he needs to be perceived as strong. To be perceived as strong, he needs for PDP's internal crisis to END. He needs calm.

Now...what have his advisors been doing on his behalf? Creating enemies and chaos!

When an African President allows an advisor to start talking of coups, it immediately heats the polity to a boiling point. The South Sudan crisis started because the mumu President had a relatively minor disagreement with his Vice President. Instead of reconciling with his VP and bringing his country together, he decided to fire the VP, sack the VP's supporters in government, and prematurely declare that the VP was planning a coup! The VP, his allies, and his ethnic group felt threatened by the President's words, and took up arms to defend themselves against this perceived aggression. Now the country is in anarchy and people are killing each other like chickens.

Now that GEJ has declared that his enemies are planning a coup, how will this play out in Nigeria?

My guess, is that both APC and PDP supporters will start fearing for their lives. People have not forgotten OBJ's claim of GEJ training 1000 snipers. People can clearly see how GEJ is using the police to threaten Amaechi. For young Nigerians, talks of coups are lighthearted and funny. For MANY, MANY, Nigerians (especially the 30 year old and up political class) coups are a vivid and painful memory. People have not forgotten the political assassinations that used to be common in Nigeria, even as late as 2007. For older Nigerians, declaring of coups can never be considered funny. They will never take it as a joke. GEJ has just brought Nigeria into "one chance".

Both PDP and APC politicians will be reacting very strongly to this declaration. Everyone will divide themselves along tribe and religion. Unfortunately for Jonathan, he is a member of one of the smallest tribes. The North will expect GEJ to be planning to kill them, so they will be preparing to defend themselves, and they will look for allies in the SW and Middle Belt. They will exit PDP enmasse and RUN to APC as they may see it as the only way to counter GEJ and prevent him from using the military and police to kill them like chickens. The military will experience a breakdown of trust, and high ranking officials will start looking over their shoulders at each other (which is PAINFUL because our military needs to be focusing on Boko Haram!). Expect to see chaos in the military, with divisions along ethnic and religious lines. Voices like Asari Dokubo and other warlords will start getting louder, bringing us closer to violence. Igbos will start preparing for war. The SW will be preparing for war. No one will trust anyone, and people will start shedding blood. Some of us have seen this all before.

By making that declaration, GEJ has not only destroyed PDP, but ensured that 2015 will be AT LEAST as bloody and chaotic as 2007.

God help us!

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
victorazy:

All these Yoruba fools! See wetin human being dey think, if motor jam u for road today now they will be pitying u not knowing how stupid u r.

Mehn, it's really good to hear from people to know how silly they are
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by tjmc: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=dami212][/quote]

who be this abeg. Na question I dey ask abeg
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Are these not the same Ibo people that were happy that if a coup d'état took place their man, Ihejirika would be the Head of State? Why are they now afraid?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77: Sometimes, one wonders at the mentality of GEJ's advisors.

You wonder...."Are they this naturally daft, or do they hate the man?" "Are they secretly working for APC?"

In a heated polity, leading up to an election, with a party that is falling apart, the thing PDP should crave most is STABILITY. PDP members should be seeking to tighten the bonds that hold them together so that they can move forward as one mind and win the 2015 elections. Reducing infighting, and making peace, should be the number one priority.

GEJ desperately needs friends and allies that can act as surrogates for him during his campaign. He needs allies who will help him secure a hassle free primary, and who can deliver him votes in 2015. He needs to be reaching out to politicians all over the country (especially in "enemy" areas) so that he can receive his constitutionally mandated 25%. In short, GEJ needs to be building alliances. In order to create alliances, he needs to be perceived as strong. To be perceived as strong, he needs for PDP's internal crisis to END. He needs to calm.

Now...what have his advisors been doing on his behalf? Creating enemies and chaos!

When an African President allows an advisor to start talking of coups, it immediately heats the polity to a boiling point. The South Sudan crisis started because the mumu President had a relatively minor disagreement with his Vice President. Instead of reconciling with his VP and bringing his country together, he decided to fire the VP, sack the VP's supporters in government, and prematurely declare that the VP was planning a coup! The VP, his allies, and his ethnic group felt threatened by the President's words, and took up arms to defend themselves against this perceived aggression. Now the country is in anarchy and people are killing each other like chickens.

Now that GEJ has declared that his enemies are planning a coup, how will this play out in Nigeria?

My guess, is that both APC and PDP supporters will start fearing for their lives. People have not forgotten OBJ's claim of GEJ training 1000 snipers. People can clearly see how GEJ is using the police to threaten Amaechi. For young Nigerians, talks of coups are lighthearted and funny. For MANY, MANY, Nigerians (especially the 30 year old and up political class) coups are a vivid and painful memory. People have not forgotten the political assassinations that used to be common in Nigeria, even as late as 2007. For older Nigerians, declaring of coups can never be considered funny. They will never take it as a joke. GEJ has just brought Nigeria into "one chance".

Both PDP and APC politicians will be reacting very strongly to this declaration. Everyone will divide themselves along tribe and religion. Unfortunately for Jonathan, he is a member of one of the smallest tribes. The North will expect GEJ to be planning to kill them, so they will be preparing to defend themselves, and they will look for allies in the SW and Middle Belt. They will exit PDP enmasse and RUN to APC as they may see it as the only way to counter GEJ and prevent him from using the military and police to kill them like chickens. The military will experience a breakdown of trust, and high ranking officials will start looking over their shoulders at each other (which is PAINFUL because our military needs to be focusing on Boko Haram!). Expect to see chaos in the military, with divisions along ethnic and religious lines. Voices like Asari Dokubo and other warlords will start getting louder, bringing us closer to violence. Igbos will start preparing for war. The SW will be preparing for war. No one will trust anyone, and people will start shedding blood. Some of us have seen this all before.

By making that declaration, GEJ has not only destroyed PDP, but ensured that 2015 will be AT LEAST as bloody and chaotic as 2007.

God help us!

Oga, is Yinka Odumakin a presidential spokesman or Afenifere spokesman? When making a statement, tell us from where you are drawing your inference...

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Kairoseki77: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

Oga, is Yinka Odumakin a presidential spokesman or Afenifere spokesman? When making a statement, tell us from where you are drawing your inference...

You and I both know how Nigerian politics works, so there is no need to play coy.

Let's not pretend to be children now. Every Nigerian politician will interpret this as coming from the President. That is a fact.

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
T9ksy:

shopona lo ma pa ati 'randiran ile yin.Ase! May Shango strike down your lineage!!!

So enugu is great but Lagos is in dire need of a coup? And who are the Lagosians suffering under Fashola? Could they be the ones Fashola

recently reacquainted with their kith and kins in Anambra? If you are sure you know who fathered you, why don't you carry out the badly

needed coup in Lagos. Afterall, you guys are brimming with intenstinal fortitude so wtf are you waiting for?

The dude is typical Ibo boy.....they are always wishing evil for Lagos.

But God pass all these bad-belle Ibos.

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by RealMccoy2(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
South West e-warrior should stop talking about coup. The last one they plotted against Abacha was like a comedy. They were too scared to complete what they started. They are instigating a coup with their propaganda machine(newspaper) because the Oil bloc in the Niger Delta they got for free from Northerners will expire soon. Why are you guys afraid of national conference, if you are that sophisticated as claimed in the front page of Punch and Osun defender why not advocating for SNC?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Are these not the same Ibo people that were happy that if a coup d'état took place their man, Ihejirika would be the Head of State? Why are they now afraid?
bros na ur papa de fear!! Fear ko afraid ni!! Who is afraid of cowardly generals like OBJ who will pissing in their pants @ the mere mention of a certain major mustapha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi / Throwback Picture Of Governor Kashim Shettima / Nigeria Must Restructure — Bola Tinubu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111