Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,088 members, 7,899,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere (26487 Views)

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / Lagos Plans To Instigate Nationwide Petrol Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Dee60: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
A VERY IRRESPONSIBLE STATEMENT TO MAKE. WHO IS THIS ODUMAKIN?WHAT DOES AFENIFERE STAND FOR? EVEN AS A YORUBA MAN I DO NOT KNOW!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by curtain: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Who can know a man better than the members of his own family? Afenifere has spoken once and twice we have heard them. Now we know that there are two types of yorubas, nairaland yeriba and the original sons of oduduwa.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
patriotic007: Am not surprised that the issue of coup is coming up,....It would be very difficult to defeat GEJ in an election,....I have never seen any incubent president having the number of fans GEJ has,....have done my survey and out of every 4 people that follow politics,2 are his fans,...Even OBJ did not have this kind of grassroot surport before he won 2nd term,..
Abeg, go sidon for gutter. What stupìd survey did you carry out?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by RealMccoy2(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Are these not the same Ibo people that were happy that if a coup d'état took place their man, Ihejirika would be the Head of State? Why are they now afraid?
Is Afenifere an igbo cultural organization? Your leaders are chief instigators of military coup. Moshood Abiola was a known sponsor of coup.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

Oga, is Yinka Odumakin a presidential spokesman or Afenifere spokesman? When making a statement, tell us from where you are drawing your inference...

You de mind the ode!! When someone cannot even comprehend a simple english passage I wonder what he ll be good at
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by booblacain(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Yes, he keeps trying to lay his bed by greeting Nigerians with obnoxious policies every new year, right! It is obvious that some of you like suffering and you suffered in the womb 9 months before they gave birth to you, hence the reason you keep supporting and propping up mediocrities.

A man who openly admitted that His government has been slow to hit the ground running despite having held sway an office for over 11 months, two years more down the line still has nothing concrete to measure with, how can you people still take such a man serious?

Are the signs not really obvious for you lots that most sectors of the economy are only growing on paper? Imagine after spending nearly 3 years in office, a government faced with a jobless head count of nearly 48 million ( estimate) can still beat her chest that she created a mere 1.2 million jobs in 2012, for which we know they are phantoms jobs anyway.

even Obama, as smart and intelligent as he is has not been able to meet the expectations of his overwhelming voters since he came into power. The obviouse reason is the unreasonable and unproductive opposition that has greeted him through out his stay in power.
This man's (Jonathan) tenure has faced the greatest opposition that has ever been recorded in the history of this country. He has spent almost all his time fighting off violence and ethnic filled hate right from the moment he stepped into Aso Rock. How much progress did u expect to have with all these?

I do not personally care about Jonathan. Admittedly, he has made some very silly comments and moves all these while. Yet, I will not forget that God uses the foolishness of men to prove His wisdom. So, I will rather put up with his (Jonathan) stupidity than allow all those same men that led this nation to the mess we see today come back to continue where they stopped.

I think your problem is that it is either you are being paid to do this (of which there is no amount of good reasoning that can help you) or you have just personally refused to see that this is not about Jonathan.

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by AreaFada2: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

I beg to disagree with you on this one. So long as Nigerians are hungry, coup will always succeed in Nigeria. Though I for one do not subscribe to it, however, the manner in which the current president has handled the affairs of the nation has no doubt sent the right signals to the exotic coup plotters to start thinking what next!

Nigerians love life too much so any bullet, followed by Ghana must go will silent their mouth forever cool.

I have said it here repeatedly, if GEJ continues with His die hard posture come Q1 2014, by Q2 2014, GEJ will be history as far as Aso rock is concerned and average Nigerians will not pity Him.

His greatest undoing was to polarize Nigeria along ethnic and religious line. Never has Nigeria been this polarized and I pray never again will it be.

While born-to-rule people are in power, they have no regard for others hence they see no polarisation in their self-obsession. When a minority person is in power they cause crisis via boko haram and propaganda to cause polarisation.

Why can't these people just go their separate ways? We have no country, just a collection of tribes exploited by a few selfish politicians.

Any action, be it a coup or whatever that will cause a quick breakup is welcome. After the initial bloodshed, at least our grandkids will have countries that truly belong to them.

Croatia was at war 20 years ago during Balkan war, it's now part of EU.

Since born-to-rule people are against peaceful negotiation by Nigerians in a conference, it seems only the violent/bloody option will suffice.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Kairoseki77: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Area-Fada:

While born-to-rule people are in power, they have no regard for others hence they see no polarisation in their self-obsession. When a minority person is in power they cause crisis via boko haram and propaganda to cause polarisation.

Why can't these people just go their separate ways? We have no country, just a collection of tribes exploited by a few selfish politicians.

Any action, be it a coup or whatever that will cause a quick breakup is welcome. After the initial bloodshed, at least our grandkids will have countries that truly belong to them.

Croatia was at war 20 years ago during Balkan war, it's now part of EU.

You must be very young.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by T9ksy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

The dude is typical Ibo boy.....they are always wishing evil for Lagos.

But God pass all these bad-belle Ibos.

And they have the temerity to say, yorubas HATES them! At otther times, they want to govern Lagos because we are all

ONE united nigeria. They have been wishing evil on the yorubas and Lagos since the 40's but both are still standing and in fact progressing

whilst their cursed ancestral land is been deserted by its youths. It has never occurred to their Igbos that yorubas/Lagos are/is like

water- hin no get enemy.

Everyone needs water..........no one can survive without it.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by IYANGBALI: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
revolt: b4 Fulani n Yoruba get into aso rock, all important sectors would have been taken from govt hands and privatized IJN.

meritocracy must reign. after that they can hold on to power for ever.
in your eyes that is meritocacy?you are soooooo dumb
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by benson81(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Who listens to Yinka Oduamakin any more? Let Him come explain to Nigerians which formal job He has ever had and why He is never seen to be away from the gateman house of those in power!

He is a useless prolific contract prostitute that only knows how to praise sing those in power for His belly
was he praise singing OBJ wen he was in power?.you can't decieve us!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

I beg to disagree with you on this one. So long as Nigerians are hungry, coup will always succeed in Nigeria. Though I for one do not subscribe to it, however, the manner in which the current president has handled the affairs of the nation has no doubt sent the right signals to the exotic coup plotters to start thinking what next!

Nigerians love life too much so any bullet, followed by Ghana must go will silent their mouth forever cool.

I have said it here repeatedly, if GEJ continues with His die hard posture come Q1 2014, by Q2 2014, GEJ will be history as far as Aso rock is concerned and average Nigerians will not pity Him.

His greatest undoing was to polarize Nigeria along ethnic and religious line. Never has Nigeria been this polarized and I pray never again will it be.

You are a bloody liar if you said that Nigeria has never been this polarized along ethnic and reliegsious line, then how come abuja and lagos look the way they are while se and ss where the money has been coming from looked trash since 1960, why did AWO give his poeple free education and left the rest of the country as d finance minister, why has the north been in power so long while given economic power to the SW then left SE and SS to nothing even as they are where money is coming from. You Yorubas have to be careful or else Lagos will be the first city to be destroyed.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by patriotic007: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
New crescent:

Is this not the same Yinka Odumakin of Save Nigeria Group, now praise-worshipping the Presidency. The one threatening Fire and Brimstone during our struggle of 01.01.2013.

I'm highly dissappointed in him.
By raising this alarm he is not surporting the president but rather he is helping the unity of Nigeria,....1966 is diffrent from 2014 my dear,.....This coup will be the needdle that will break the camel's back if it actually happens

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by AreaFada2: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You must be very young.

Young enough to have witnessed Murtala Mohammed regime. And young enough to have sat yards away from Gen. Buhari as HOS making a speech in a university campus. And young enough to have seen the fraud that IBB was during his regime that I decided to travel abroad and study.

Young enough to have met a Naija-born US soldier serving in Europe who was later deployed to Yugoslavia and died there.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by RealMccoy2(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2013

Annulment was payment for Abiola’s evil deeds – Sen Owie

on June 12, 2013 / in Politics, Top Stories 12:18 am / Comments

By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor

Former member of the House of Representatives, former Senate Chief Whip and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Rowland Stephen Owie says the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election was a divine recompense for Abiola’s alleged past political misdeeds.

What is your perspective on the June 12, 1993 election?
When people talk about June 12, June 12; June 12 has no meaning. June 12 is the repayment of evil for MKO Abiola. Whatever you sow, you reap. I said about four years ago that if Abiola had been president he would have been dead.

You think so?
Yes, let me tell you. Before anyone can say that the annulment was evil they should answer four questions. Number one, who was that politician that brought what was called the Maroko land deal to limelight? Who was that politician who used the Maroko land deal as an albatross on the neck of Chief Obafemi Awolowo? Who is that Nigerian or group of Nigerians who went to Obasanjo and connived with him and removed the Electoral College act from the decree of 1978?

Who is that politician or group of politicians that aided the military to take over the government of President Shehu Shagari in 1983 after the NPN convention? Who is that politician? Who is that politician that aided the military in disqualifying all the major candidates of SDP and NRC?

I say if they can answer it and the answer is negative for MKO Abiola, then the annulment of June 12 is evil. But if the answer is yes and it’s MKO Abiola, the annulment of June 12 was the best thing that happened because you can’t plant mango and reap yam.

In 1979 I was in the UPN as a member of the House of Representatives and there was a provision in the transition decree of 1978/79 which made provision for Electoral College if the presidential election became inconclusive, and it really was inconclusive, because Shagari did not get two-third of the 19 states. So, we were preparing for Electoral College. NPP, GNPP, PRP and UPN we had majority in the National Assembly which constituted the Electoral College.

The late Mallam Aminu Kano of PRP, Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim of GNPP, Nnamdi Azikiwe of NPP and Awolowo of UPN had met and we had all met. But three days to the Electoral College Obasanjo removed the clause on Electoral College; he removed the goal post within the run of play.
Sen. Owie

Sen. Owie

The Electoral College was removed after the election when we were getting ready for it and that was why Awolowo had no other option and he had to go to court and the judgment gave rise to the issue of 12 2/3! A human being cannot be half, he is either full or… and that is why Justice Sowemimo said that that judgment cannot be quoted in future.

Abiola and Obasanjo were involved as Egbas to remove that clause. Concord brought the headline “Maroko land: Awolowo where is your sincerity”. We were in Minna when it was published. Look it deflated the old man, it scattered him, in fact, he was no longer himself and he started battling how to explain.

Now NPN went for their national convention in Kano and Umaru Dikko, he is alive, he said the presidential candidate of the NPN is not for sale. MKO Abiola wanted the presidential ticket he didn’t get it and he then came and aligned with the military people who now came in.

And IBB came and set up two political parties, Shehu Yar‘adua, Adamu Ciroma and other major contenders in SDP and NRC, overnight the military disqualified all of them, aided and abetted by MKO Abiola. Because if Yar‘adua were (involved) there was no way MKO would have won. He was not even in contention until the disqualification of these major contenders. That is why I said that June 12 was a repayment for evil that was done against other people.

But how do you see the June 12 election in terms of electoral conduct and fairness?

The June 12 election because it was an open ballot and had only two parties which cut across tribal lines was one of the fairest elections ever held in this country. June 12 showed what a good government can do in an election. If IBB and Aikhomu wanted to tamper with the election, they could have tampered with the election, but they didn’t. It was a free and fair election but what I am telling you is that the annulment that came later was the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob.

What do you mean?
What happened was a repayment for evil.

But was that justified on the nation?
Yes! What I am saying is that it was God’s own work, it was God’s own work.

For Abiola’s alleged sin of…
All the sins!

But did that justify the derailment of the collective hope of Nigerians?
What is the collective hope of Nigerians?

Democracy
Was the Buhari coup against Shagari justified? Was that the collective will of Nigerians?

That is debatable because many Nigerians welcomed the coup just as majority of Nigerians were against the annulment of June 12.

It is because you are a pressman. Do you know how many people in my village that were not interested and were happy with the annulment, even though some of us were not happy.

You, were you happy with the annulment?
The annulment served Abiola right, quote me! You cannot be destroying other people and expect to have victory. There is a parable that all those who destroy other people will end up having destruction at the hour of their victory. MKO should not have expected anything less. Tell me, was it justified for Shehu Musa Yar‘adua and Falae in the SDP to be disqualified? What did they do? Was it justified for Adamu Ciroma and co in the NRC to be disqualified? What did they do? They were all disqualified in both parties so that MKO Abiola who was a friend of the military could emerge as the strongest candidate.

It was no secret that he paraded himself as a friend of the military. That man could not have expected to become president of Nigeria when he had ruined many people. The truth is that God does not come down to do some of these things Himself. He uses human beings as instruments and that is why when a man is looking for elective or appointive position, maybe as LGA chairman, governor, minister or president, he is looking for an aspect of the divinity of God. It is out of that divinity that the man in charge of affairs takes, compassion, service to the people, ability to manage everybody, forgiveness.

Unfortunately, the moment you get that position and you do not utilise it, not generally, just some part of it…if you watch when Christ cured the ten lepers only one came back to say thank you, but he said where are the other nine? And if you read Hipppolytus he said that as soon as Christ asked where are the nine that the leprosy returned to the nine and they died of leprosy.
Share Print Email
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/annulment-was-payment-for-abiolas-evil-deeds-sen-owie/#sthash.4FTQ2QGU.dpuf
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by tosan200(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

You de mind the ode!! When someone cannot even comprehend a simple english passage I wonder what he ll be good at
oga cool down,hurling insults at everyone won't solve your problem.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by olas24u(f): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
vislabraye:

Nigerians have short memory and that's our problem. OBJ is one of the people who have put this country where it is. The blood of Bola Ige is still crying for vengeance.

Right on point ,He has been part of the problem ,He cant be part of the solution as well.He wants the situation to continue .
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Kairoseki77: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Area-Fada:

Young enough to have witnessed Murtala Mohammed regime. And young enough to have sat yards away from Gen. Buhari as HOS making a speech in a university campus. And young enough to have seen the fraud that IBB was during his regime that I decided to travel abroad and study.

Young enough to have met a Naija-born US soldier serving in Europe who was later deployed to Yugoslavia and died there.

So even though you have seen the horrors of war, you want to repeat them again?

If we do not learn from the lessons of the past, we will be doomed to repeat them. I am afraid that if Nigeria tries to disintegrate, the only thing our Grandchildren will have is an economically impoverished wasteland, overpopulated regions (our population is going to be 400 million in 2050), and rampant disease.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by RealMccoy2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
I would love to see a Fashola as a president of Nigeria someday, I am not against a diatribe yoruba man ruling Nigeria. I just hate the self righteous hypocrisy that comes out of yoruba e-warrior's mouth on NL. They tend to act as if Nigeria became corrupt as soon as GEJ became the president but will shield Tinubu when noble men like Gani calls him out for the fraud he is. SW stop supporting Buhari out of low self esteem, promote a viable candidate that shares a progressive dream like Fashola, and I will paint my face green and white.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OgbeniLawal: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

If we do not learn from the lessons of the past, we will be doomed to repeat them. I am afraid that if Nigeria tries to disintegrate, the only thing our Grandchildren will have is an economically impoverished wasteland, overpopulated, and filled with disease.

This reeks of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by curtain: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
*In the the voice of prof. Soyinka* make una dey stock-pile!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OpeDwarroir: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Will keep quiet there? Who and when were you born that you are to tell me the antecedents of Yinka Odumakin? You think everyone has short memory as you simpletons? After all is He not a praise singer like your self that is looking for food day after day from those in the corridors of power?

I don't blame you for your comments on Yinka. I blame ASUU and the holidays; in less that one week crash programme will keep you busy with your books, and Nairaland will be free from bigots like you.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OpeDwarroir: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ogbeni Lawal:

This reeks of cowardice.

You are the bigger coward

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Kairoseki77: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ogbeni Lawal:

Coward.

A brave man fights for something worth dying for.

Is disintegrating Nigeria a cause worth dying for? No!

Disintegrating Nigeria isn't even worth talking about. To begin with, there is no benefit to a disintegrated Nigeria.

Anyway, there isn't anyone who has lived through a real war that thinks it's fun and games. War is human beings murdering each other, and committing atrocities in the name of survival, hate, fear, and greed. There is nothing pleasurable or honorable about it.

A kid like you should go to a war museum. Maybe the Holocaust museum, or the Rwandan genocide museum, or something. Maybe watch some Youtube videos of mass graves and of people dying in split seconds. Go look at videos of towns being burned down and women being molested.

Anyone who resorts to war when an issue can be resolved another way is not only a coward, they are evil.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by honprof1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
SoRry to tell u this , u know nothing about nigeria , I will advice u to check back from 2nd republic...

icon aus:

u got it wrong . Nigeria has been like this only that some regions dont mind much who was the president - when the north and partly the west were in control the country was relatively at peace but now GEJ from south south is in control and is trying to re structure the country in a more equitable way there comes an opposition who believe that they own this country - they continue to align along ethnic line north -west axis then GEJ feels threatened . The north/west polarized the Nigeria more not GEJ
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OgbeniLawal: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
I would love to see a Fashola as a president of Nigeria someday, I am not against a diatribe yoruba man ruling Nigeria. I just hate the self righteous hypocrisy that comes out of yoruba e-warrior's mouth on NL. They tend to act as if Nigeria became corrupt as soon as GEJ became the president but will shield Tinubu when noble men like Gani calls him out for the fraud he is. SW stop supporting Buhari out of low self esteem, promote a viable candidate that shares a progressive dream like Fashola, and I will paint my face green and white.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by tosan200(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

If we do not learn from the lessons of the past, we will be doomed to repeat them. I am afraid that if Nigeria tries to disintegrate, the only thing our Grandchildren will have is an economically impoverished wasteland, overpopulated regions (our population is going to be 400 million in 2050), and rampant disease.
Any war right now will set Nigeria backward and even if Nigeria disintegrate the regions will suffer for it.The little democracy we've been able to gather and the hard work of sustaining this democracy of the past 14 years will go down the drain.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Kairoseki77: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
tosan200:
Any war right now will set Nigeria backward and even if Nigeria disintegrate the regions will suffer for it. The little democracy we've been able to gather and the hard work of sustaining this democracy of the past 14 years will go down the drain.

Exactly. In 2050, some people will be driving flying cars while we will be recovering from self inflicted wars.

In 2050, man will be living on the moon, while we will be begging for simple electricity.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Are these not the same Ibo people that were happy that if a coup d'état took place their man, Ihejirika would be the Head of State? Why are they now afraid?

If a coup were to happen today, he would be the first to be kidnapped. I believe a coup might be imminent and perhaps, it would be carried out by junior officers. I'm looking at Abuja now and it seems the city isn't well defended with enough military infrastructures. Most of the military infrastructures are in Kaduna and Niger. So once the COAS is gone - and GEJ is nowhere to be found, taking over Abuja wouldn't be that much of a hassle, if the two satellite states which house the military infrastructures in that axis are gone.

Anyway, all the noise of civil war if a military coup were to happen is just utter crap. People would huff and puff for a few days, and it would be back to business as usual. For anything major to threaten the Northern hegemony, the South has to be united. However, that's not the case.

Watching closely with my 3rd eye!

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Awoofawo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Anyone know where I can buy fairly used recharge card? cool cry
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by AreaFada2: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ogbeni Lawal:

This reeks of cowardice.

You took the word right out of my mouth.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by tosan200(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Exactly. In 2050, some people will be driving flying cars while we will still be riding okadas.
It's just pathetic, we are not making any effort to move forward yet some still pray for war. I guess they are just naive . In war times nobody is safe , women will raped ,inflation will be at the highest and after fighting the meaningless war ,Nigeria as a country will have nothing but sad stories. I pray we never experience any war in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari / Army Captures Top Boko Haram Commander, Kill 5, 2 Soldiers Injured / NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.