Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (65606 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by rozayx5(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mr Aboki: Another dead move..

Tambruwal decamp PDP to go join APC because of the Promise of becoming President.. grin

Amaechi decamps PDP to go join APC because of the Chances of becoming Tambruwals running mate.. grin

Very funny stuff.. grin

its for reasons like this that I know that APC is not the party that will defeat the PDP.. grin

#SAIPDP

i dey laugh Amaechi, he thinks he is smart but in the end he will find him self irrelevant in APC
vice President he wont smell.
APC is a very tribalistic and Islamic party and it is doomed , cause it was formed based on personal interests of people that have fallen our of favor with the current Government

7 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by tchigofigo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
odua boy: So why should a yoruba man also vote for a southsouth man? if we are to go with your warped logic
Very funny!!!
well, u dnt knw d power of incumbency..GEJ doesn't nid ppls votes to av votes.,dre r oda ways., n to b honest, sm ppl wil stil vote 4 im 4m d s/w n north..

3 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
I will only believe d story if it was from Sahara reporters grin
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Slyp: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
PDP against PDP. If it is true who is the opposition? I think gej is still the best option as far as I am concern. if the people who are just leaving PDP now re the ones to represent APC it only mean that APC has no positive agenda for this nation.

6 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by sammhi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
If this report is true, then all the news about GEJ not performing has been all a grand strategy to destabilise him so that the North can have its power back. Tambuwal that his House of reps stinks of corruption will now be installed by OBJ, TINUBU, IBB etc. so that they can continue to fleece Nigeria and Nigerians...lets see sha.
When shall all these merry go round stop? Same group of politicians ruling and yet no progress. What is the difference between Tambuwal and OBJ ,GEJ? same people, same party .just label change....
did Tambuwal change of party makes him a different man? NO ! it does not ..it is still same corrupt Tambuwal out to serve the wishes of the caliphate, himself and power brokers.!
We need a radical departure from these IBB, OBJ,GEJ,TAMBUWAl set up ..same people, no difference. how can the nation progress with same set of corrupt , visionless ,greedy and self serving people .
time to reject these people

11 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Fadelex(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
teskyg: So Tambuwawa can do better than Fashola.We know all long that APC is a pltaform to return power back to Muslims in the North.I pity those blind followers from the entire south.
2015 is a walk over for GEJ without Fashola competiting.
competiting ...., bros which school you go?
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by SUBMARINE: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
All Northern Christians, Igbos,and SS, bro GEJ wants to see you guys in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Pukkah: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Slyp: PDP against PDP. If it is true who is the opposition? I think gej is still the best option as far as I am concern. if the people who are just leaving PDP now re the ones to represent APC it only mean that APC has no positive agenda for this nation.

It is becoming clear to everyone that there's a dearth of sound presidential candidates in Nigeria.

The situation is also worsened by ethnic and religious considerations.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by free2ryhme: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
last minute rumors to the end of 2013

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by patriotic007: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
executinal: Another dead on arrival option.

GEJ ride on you indeed Goodluck cool cool cool cool

New eve mood activated

Happy new year to all Nairaland in advance. cheesy cheesy
It can not get any easier than this my brother,....GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dats so untrue..it'll be a vry bad thing on the image f APC. They not gonna risk it..an import from PDP won't sell and tambuwal don't have the credentials, experience, the charisma, the prowess to steer nigeria back on track. We myt end up seeing anoda of the current dilema with GEJ being controlled by unnecessary dumb advisers and special assistance, then the issue of God fatherism would spring cos at a later point, he'll want to be a man on his own, and that would anger the godfathers and we might see another session of letter writing. I'll say it now and always, BUHARI remains the BEST person to lead this country at this time. He is the godfather, he has the miltary experience to handle the security challenges. He has been there b4, thus he won't need all those unnecessary advisers and assistance, therby cutting down the cost of governance. He won't have the excuse of being a newbie and askn for more time like GEJ in the early days. He has a great credentials against corruption which is the brunt of the nigerian economy. So I say, its BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Iykeponti(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
So all dis noise wey alhaji mohamed kwamkwasa dey make all dis while is 4nothing... GEJ TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Wallade(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
I love the idea of Tambuwal for presidency. He has my vote. Too sure.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Well..

You all had 8 years.. In the 8 years sef, Obasanjo ordered an attack of genocidal proportion on the South-South town of Odi.. Yet!! Nobody kicked him out..

The North have always ruled Nigeria.. Over 35 years and yet they still dont want to wait for the buck to pass around to them..

Now that a SOuth-South man is there who frankly isnt worst than the former guys who have been there, now you want to unseat him after 4 years?! Hmmm.. I'm all for voting without ethinic bias, but this shii!t is just wrong..

I will give the SOuth-South their chance, give the East their chance, give the Middle-belt their chance before returning it to the North..

Tambruwal should park well..
A northener should be the president currently if we are to tow the line of regional rotation.

The presidential rotation is a pdp thing,the south did theirs for 8yrs the northerners didn't complain.
So why are southerners like you screaming of marginalization when it got to the aboki's turn
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Libra9(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
GEJ all the way,no vacancy till 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
I dont really like how APC goes about selecting their candidates. It is a bit undemocratic. Why dont they come up with a candidate through primaries, and not asking others to step aside for a preferred candidate. Same thing happened in Anambra state. They say someone else won the primaries, but Ngige was imposed.

4 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by giles14(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wallade: I love the idea of Tambuwal for presidency. He has my vote. Too sure.
guy abeg no enta dat i chance motor,it is not safe. SAY NO TO POLITICAL PROSTITUTION

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by SUBMARINE: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
@GEJ we the people of SS,SE and MB are solidly behind you and await a Hausa Fulani Yoruba coup in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Stylaay(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
adonbilivit but if these are d candidates they intend presenting to us they have lost already. is this country just about south westerners and northerners? Gej should jus take the job of leading this country more seriously. appoint administrators as and when due. tackle corruption frontally and implemnt people friendly policies i'll vote him than dis collection o disgruntled strange bed fellows

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
saxywale:
Exactly
..i was thinking amaechi... oshiomole would have been good but he is a muslim too i think.
why should APC field amaechi and oshiomole when they are not even sure of delivering a local government for them in the 2015 presidential election.
Talk of gross political miscaculation.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Youngchukky245(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Platform9ja]2015 election: APC gives Tambuwal Presidential ticket - National Mirror

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-election-apc-gives-tambuwal-presidential-ticket/[/quote
Biggest END OF THE YEAR joke from the agbero party.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Stylaay(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
adonbilivit but if these are d candidates they intend presenting to us they have lost already. is this country just about south westerners and hausa fulani? Gej should jus take the job of leading this country more seriously. appoint administrators as and at when due. tackle corruption frontally and implemnt people friendly policies i'll vote him than dis collection of disgruntled strange bed fellows
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by frodobee: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Stewpid.
Never rwad more stewpid article in a long while. *sighs*

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
tchigofigo:
well, u dnt knw d power of incumbency..GEJ doesn't nid ppls votes to av votes.,dre r oda ways., n to b honest, sm ppl wil stil vote 4 im 4m d s/w n north..
What is the power of incumbency?...if an APC fields a fashola as any northerner running mate....Gej is a goner
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by giles14(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
nwanna89: I dont really like how APC goes about selecting their candidates. It is a bit undemocratic. Why dont they come up with a candidate through primaries, and not asking others to step aside for a preferred candidate. Same thing happened in Anambra state. They say someone else won the primaries, but Ngige was imposed.
my brother anambra election was just a prototype.and u knw wot happen's wen a prototype is succesful((mass production) APC ar jst wasting der precious tym.ngige's defect will b a drop in d ocean as to wot is coming d APC's way.a word is enough for d wise...
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by SUBMARINE: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
So born to rule mentality has contaminated the Yoruba people. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
If you want to learn more on this follow my thread. I have said this long time ago. For those that have been following me, it is no news to them.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by patriotic007: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Starbank: Idiat your mates are begging for better things you here displaying your stupidity just because of a like.

TeamAPC

He who fights with a mad man is also a mad man,.....I wont exchange words with you because am too matured for that

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by paj4love: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
How Far?:
But how come these parties always get there presidential candidates from the PDP?

My brother me too dey wonder ooooo

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by SUBMARINE: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
APC selection implies that the people of SS SE and Northern Christians are slaves of Hausa Fulani and Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by MrAboki: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
odua boy: A northener should be the president currently if we are to tow the line of regional rotation.

The presidential rotation is a pdp thing,the south did theirs for 8yrs the northerners didn't complain.
So why are southerners like you screaming of marginalization when it got to the aboki's turn

Dude

A northerner should never have seen that seat for atleast another 22 years if we are going by proper rotation method.. Thats why we are suffering this nonsense of born-to-rule..

Even if all the Tribes and tongues get quadruple tenures, they still wouldnt be able to balance out the Northern monopoly on Power.. angry

If the North and the West cant sit by and watch other people rule over them, they should opt out of the Nation.. angry

We all have sat through several horrible Northern and Western administration and swallowed it.. Now a Southerner is there, they cant anymore. Na lie. If you want to balance things out, the North and the west would have to wait their turn.

Next after the south-south should be the Igbos.. Over 53 years as a Nation and the only Igbo ruler we had lasted 194 days in office.. angry HABA NA!!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Cutting His Hair In A Public Barber's Shop (pics) / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.