Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (10800 Views)

My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by phiszo(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2014
@op, divorce her asap. angry
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by dBard: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2014
lorretta u: Happy married life smiley

Maybe she said that to you to avoid any sexual relationship with you during courtship. There's something called secondary virginity you know. Like you have sex before and then realize your sin repent and decide to zip up until you're married. Maybe that's what she did.

Well honestly she no try. She woulda told u the honest truth. That she wanted to wait until marriage before sex. But I guess she thought u wouldn't have wanted to wait.
And I'm sorry if u married her for virginity. Too bad for you. For better or worse.

Or if the virginity is so important to you. Divorce is an option. Let's say the marriage is null and void because the conditions under which you contracted the marriage are non-existent.

Virgin hunting things for you all over again. Accept my sympathy.

There is NO EXCUSE for her being a lying, unremorseful, manipulative bitch.
Whether or not d o.p was virgin hunting is immaterial
to d fact.
SHE LIED F 3 YEARS, n he had to find out on d marraige bed
Can u try to imagine wat that'll be like ?
Wouldnt d wisest tin 've bin t tell him n see if he truly loves her?
U do understand she, like d Biblical foolish woman, has just destroyed her marraige by her own hands.
Hope she remembers that wen she's doing d rounds @d prayer houses
Bullshit stinks
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by dBard: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Popowaa: I dont see virginity as crucial when love is involve(although it has it's advantages)i see it as trivial,so if she can lie abt such a thing is she to be trusted?When she gets pregnant and she tells him does she expect him to believe he is the father without any doubt?
Somethings we hide from our partners when we start a relationship with the fear of loosing the person goes a long way to affect us.Open up and if he thinks it's too much and he cannt handle it let him walk away.Trust is very essential in every relationship and once you do something to destroy it,just walk away.

Lovely post
kiss kiss kiss

**breathes in relief* There's stil hope in d world
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by dasphinx1(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2014
dasparrow:

She was wrong to have lied to you because a marital foundation built on lies cannot last. That said, are you a virgin? If you are not, then find it in your heart to forgive her no matter how difficult that may be. Secondly, if she had not told you she is a virgin, would you have gone ahead and fornicated with her for 3 years? I hope you know that God created sex for married folks only and not for people who are courting/dating? This is why so many people have lost interest in relationships because they have become so ungodly. People are hardly willing to date the Godly way nowadays without defiling their bodies. No one owes you any sex if you are not their legal spouse be the person a virgin or not.

My question is what if she was fornicating with other guys durin the 3year courtship? The virginity thing gan sef has been overated joor.....not all virgins are angels and not all angels are virgins....
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by solomon111(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Hahaha.
The gods will not forgive me if i allow myself to be fooled like that.
It would be even more foolish of the OP if he dosen't divorce her with urgency.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2014
You're right. But you didn't have to quote me to say that. Makes it sound like I'm excusing the girl in question
Was just giving the OP possible reasons why he's been played. And suggesting a solution for him. I.e divorce. If he can't live in suspicion and distrust for the rest of his life.
Or to totally forgive her.(hard as it may be) there are no inbetweens for him here. Forgive or divorce.
dBard:

There is NO EXCUSE for her being a lying, unremorseful, manipulative bitch.
Whether or not d o.p was virgin hunting is immaterial
to d fact.
SHE LIED F 3 YEARS, n he had to find out on d marraige bed
Can u try to imagine wat that'll be like ?
Wouldnt d wisest tin 've bin t tell him n see if he truly loves her?
U do understand she, like d Biblical foolish woman, has just destroyed her marraige by her own hands.
Hope she remembers that wen she's doing d rounds @d prayer houses
Bullshit stinks
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2014
OP, if u guys are lookin for child after some yrs (GOD forbid) and she eventually gets pregnant mysteriously, simply cos u or ur family members are of the opinion that she cant give u a child, i beg u to do a DNA to ascertain the paternity of the child, since the child could prolly be comin from another man, of if u cant do that, watch the child closely when its born, and i bet u will be so shocked.

OP, just tell her to confess every other thing she has not told u or has lied to u about, and she should promise that henceforth, no more lies. DO NOT DIVORCE HER. Its against GOD'S word

Ladies should learn from this. Never lie about ur virginity, u have sinned, and wht u need do is ask for GOD'S forgiveness, and do not hide it from ur future spouse, else u'll be damned (u are only fairly used and should go for half ur original price).

tongue
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by MrAboki: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2014
martha: Damnnn!!! That is messed up... Kill Her! angry

Hello baby.. You look so fine.. Whats your digits..

1 Like

Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Ema prince: Haba loretta!...calling it celibacy is wiser than the secondary virginity thing which makes it seem as if you're trying hard to justify her condemnable act.

I didn't invent the phrase. It exists.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2014
lrguru:

Ladies should learn from this. Never lie about ur virginity, u have sinned, and wht u need do is ask for GOD'S forgiveness, and do not hide it from ur future spouse, else u'll be damned (u are only fairly used and should go for half ur original price).

tongue
you sound like a mumu

What happened to the men who have slept with 50 girls before marriage? That means they are as useless as dirty rags. With no value at all Right?

Or you belong to the warped school of thought that a girl who sleeps with 3 guys is a hoe while the guy who sleeps with 10girls is da bomb.

IMO thay are the same
If being a non virgin makes the girl second hand,it makes the man second hand too undecided
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Ema prince:
The thruth is always bitter but like it or not..such woman can kill the man as well as getting pregnant for another man
Imagine she's been lieing to OP for 3yrs while some other dudes are banging her..what more can she not do
Don't be surprised that she may have sex with one of her boyfriends the day before the wedding
I know of women who got married virgins but they had extra-marital affairs, u know absolutely nothing
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
lorretta u: you sound like a mumu

What happened to the men who have slept with 50 girls before marriage? That means they are as useless as dirty rags. With no value at all Right?

Or you belong to the warped school of thought that a girl who sleeps with 3 guys is a hoe while the guy who sleeps with 10girls is da bomb.

IMO thay are the same
If being a non virgin makes the girl second hand,it makes the man second hand too undecided

chick, i never insulted u, and u dont have to quote me. I said been a non virgin only makes u fairly used, did i say for female only?

When next u want to use ur brain, use it wisely and dont asume its ur a.nus u use to drop off ur shittt
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Kslib(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
lrguru: OP, if u guys are lookin for child after some yrs (GOD forbid) and she eventually gets pregnant mysteriously, simply cos u or ur family members are of the opinion that she cant give u a child, i beg u to do a DNA to ascertain the paternity of the child, since the child could prolly be comin from another man, of if u cant do that, watch the child closely when its born, and i bet u will be so shocked.

OP, just tell her to confess every other thing she has not told u or has lied to u about, and she should promise that henceforth, no more lies. DO NOT DIVORCE HER. Its against GOD'S word

tongue
" (u are only fairly used and should go for half ur original price). " ... Haha!! This line is hilarious..

This guy is crazy mehn!!! grin

Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by BlueScholar(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Is Hard but you don't have choice but to forgive,just let her know how deep this hurts you.theirs more to like than the looseness of the vagina you wife grin
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by akanbiaa(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Although its best to be truthful in a relationship but OP I have some questions for you.
1.Were you a virgin before marriage?
2.If you have had sex with her before marriage would you still have married her?
3.Do you suspect she double dated and lost virginity to another guy during your 3 years with her or you think she has been disvirgined before meeting her?
4.Virginity aside and the lie she told you, is she your type of woman does she love you for you and has she made any sacrifice for you before during relationship and have you done anything bad to her that she has forgiven you before? and finally
5.Did you guys give yourselves conditions to date or to be married to each other and is she not tight for you and enjoyable sexually?
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Eljay24(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Naija pplez they sabi write nollywood movie ooo,
dis na talent wey dey waste na. ..shoo
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by earthrealm(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
this is 13 days after.................whats the latest?.............. una don settle?...babe wey fit incubte lie for 3 yrs get mind...she cn do plenty things...my guy shine ur eyes well...u don enter 2 chance bus, anything can happen
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Lamlifonmic(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
watered: Remember ur marital vows before the Almighty "For better for worst..." She erred but just f[color=#990000][/color]orgive. I wish u a happy home with God's unending blessings.
See stupidity!not on the relationship based on lies and deceit mumu.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by kundi90(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
lorretta u: you sound like a mumu

IMO thay are the same

One thing you fail to understand is that, a man and a woman are two different beings. The thing is, when a woman chooses to useless herself as a man did, she tends to be more on the receiving end. Have you for one asked yourself why the woman carry more reponsibility than man? A promiscuous woman gets a loose vagi.na (even vagi.na tightener has its' limitations), while the man initial gets a fairly bigger dic.k, and later he suffers from erectile dysfunction. The woman is more prone to stds than the man, and she carries the burden of unwanted pregnancy. And do not forget the spiritual consequencies. Yes, I agree that both of them are both 'ashewos' and neither should be celebrated, but don't compare or equate them.

Let me commend you for the initial posts you made.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year to you tho
kundi90:

One thing you fail to understand is that, a man and a woman are two different beings. The thing is, when a woman chooses to useless herself as a man did, she tends to be more on the receiving end. Have you for one asked yourself why the woman carry more reponsibility than man? A promiscuous woman gets a loose vagi.na (even vagi.na tightener has its' limitations), while the man initial gets a fairly bigger dic.k, and later he suffers from erectile dysfunction. The woman is more prone to stds than the man, and she carries the burden of unwanted pregnancy. And do not forget the spiritual consequencies. Yes, I agree that both of them are both 'ashewos' and none should be celebrated, but don't compare or equate them.

Let me commend you for the initial posts you made.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
You mean you're a Second hand/fairly used dude
Lol. grin
You don't know how redundant you sound.
And yes you were refering to the ladies. Hence my attack on you. Deal with it tongue
lrguru:

chick, i never insulted u, and u dont have to quote me. I said been a non virgin only makes u fairly used, did i say for female only?

When next u want to use ur brain, use it wisely and dont asume its ur a.nus u use to drop off ur shittt
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Polio: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lordmayorz: My long time girl friend and i eventually got married on the 21st of this month. To be candid,that day was d happiest day of my life. But the happiness was converted to a state of acrimony and topsy-turvy when we balanced the equation that night and i discovered she was not a virgin. I courted her for almost 3 years and i did not have any form of sexual activity with her because she told me dat she was a virgin. I believed her because i thought she was telling me the truth. What infuriated me the most was the simple sorry she said to me after i discovered her real state. Pls i need u guys advise cos i'm confused....thanks in anticipation

STFU and move on.... There is more to life than virginity!
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by kundi90(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
lorretta u: Happy new year to you tho

Same to you.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by barackodam: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
dasphinx1:

My question is what if she was fornicating with other guys durin the 3year courtship? The virginity thing gan sef has been overated joor.....not all virgins are angels and not all angels are virgins....

u don eva *.BANG.* angel wey u discova say no b Virgin undecided ??

SMH4U
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Omolola1(f): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op's situation is real Gobe... Anyway, the deed has been done already.. There is nothing you can do about it.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
lorretta u: You mean you're a Second hand/fairly used dude
Lol. grin
You don't know how redundant you sound.
And yes you were refering to the ladies. Hence my attack on you. Deal with it tongue

nne baby, i dont have ur time, ama virgin!!!
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by andyanders: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Cold faya: Y lie over such a small ish (to me) in d 1st place? I doubt if I can ever trust such psn again. Most guys just ask that virginity question when d girl insists on no sex. If u tell d truth and he doesn't want u cos of ur disvirgined status, den fine.

Remember; if u tell d truth, u don't fear and don't hv to remember what u said. But if u tell a lie inorder not to hurt someone, u end up hurting dem wen dey find out d truth; which in most cases is innevitable.
\\

Truth said here. I know it will be hard to forget unless God is involve here. Op, please note that ONLY God Almighty is without sin. No two perfect people on the surface of the earth. You too must have slept with someone somewhere and another man would end up with the person. Try to forgive her.The only thing you did not state here is what she actually told you if it was by accident, ie, been raped.

But anyway, you just have to forgive and forget if there are other characters she possesses that lead you to marry her, unless if it was because she has told you she was a virgin and you reposed so much trust and looking towards the day it would come to pass.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by addictiv(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2014
A simple virginity test would have saved you from this headache. At least you would have had a better understanding of what u re getting into. I wonder why guys still de dull in this 21st century.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
This stori don d long o
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by AkinropoIlori: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
I will like everyone of us to view this topic from two angles and the repercursion of the woman in question on her family: Trust & unremorsefulness. In every relationship two things move together and they are love and trust, the two goes together, you can't love without a trust and you can't trust without love. Honestly, I understand the poster plight as this is a delicate issue especially when it comes to husband, wife and family situation. Why telling a lie in d first place when you know sooner or later the truth will surface one day. I believe if she had know the gravity of what she did she wouldn't have opted for that great lie. Relationship built with lies can never stand when trial times come. I believe if ask d woman in question d reason for telling that lie her response will be to keep the relationship going and that is where she has missed it, i believe most rational men will not quit their relationship because a woman told them she isn't a virgin, fine our culture, our tradition honour women with pride and dignity but that isn't a criteria for ending a relationship and making a good woman for the family. A true man will love her woman the way she is irrespective of her past as we all have our past. The second angle i mentioned above which is the unremorsefulness: One of the reasons why King David was able to win God's heart in his lifetime was the remorseful and repentant of the heart he had (2SAMUEL 11&12) as in the case of David, Batseba, Uria and Nathan). Unremorseful which the woman showed after the truth had been known can lead to a broken family if care is not taking and her not to be forever trusted by her spouse because to me the woman in question didn't know the gravity of her offence and what it can result into. @poster two wrongs can not make a right i know this isn't going to be easy sighting the gravity and the weight of the lie plus the number of years it took before the truth could surface I pray in your heart you give room to forgive her and the grace to continually love and trust her God will give unto you. I wil like you to do the following: Let her know how deeply you were hurt by her lie and unremorsefulness if it will make you to reject her meal, avoid making love with her and make her to know she is a liar for sometimes and that she will have to go to length for her to earn your trust back. Mind you divorse is not the last option as God frown at it and my bible doesn't support. God will see you through.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by PrettySleek(f): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chubhie: You got played Bro! Reminds me of a babe that was always sermonizing my friend with her virginity. The day it happened, the babe couldn't believe how she yielded. She was like how come I didn't feel any pains and no blood? How did you do it? The guy answered and said“Na God o” classic.
not every girl would bleed or feel pain, i knw some girls who didnt.
Re: She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! by Onyenna(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
martha: Damnnn!!! That is messed up... Kill Her! angry

Nwata nwanyi a na-amasi m!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Effects Of Vega 100 . / Love, Sex And Virginity / I Am In Love With Misspicy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.