Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,116 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Should I Beg Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg Him. (4057 Views)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / Naija Ladies Please Dont Bring These New Trend To Naija O!!! I BEG Una / Did I Beg You To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Beg Him. by iice(f): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

u mean the babe should just use system get back into the dude's life?

Which system? Just talk, if he doesn't want, na to move on abi not?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ula(f): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
your story is incomplete
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
No one says, it was ur fault, if you wanna call it male ego, na u sabi, just do am
Re: Should I Beg Him. by rampant(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
iice:

Which system? Just talk, if he doesn't want, na to move on abi not?

if i were to be d guy,i would definitely not take her back immediately,maybe then she will grow up

what if she bought him his life?so if they quarell she will just snuff d life out of him
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

No one says, it was your fault, if you want to call it male ego, na u sabi, just do am

I feel you, but would be better to just beg, although, i will never take her back oh.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

I feel you, but would be better to just beg, although, i will never take her back oh.
Beg to whom? i dont beg for no one for nothing. If you don't want me back, fine. have a nice life. but for me to beg. . . hell naw.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by iice(f): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
rampant:

if i were to be d guy,i would definitely not take her back immediately,maybe then she will grow up

what if she bought him his life?so if they quarell she will just snuff d life out of him

rofl, but there are people like that. Either they end their partners' lives or they end their own undecided
And some regardless of how many times the situation occurs, they still don't grow up.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Beg to whom? i don't beg for no one for nothing. If you don't want me back, fine. have a nice life. but for me to beg. . . hell naw.

see u, u wanna come here and make mouth, babes like u will beg for even tooth paste.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by rampant(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
iice:

rofl, but there are people like that.  Either they end their partners' lives or they end their own undecided
And some regardless of how many times the situation occurs, they still don't grow up.

i pity for the men dat end up wt dis toddlers sad

so just because they quarelled
she went to his house wt ghana must go abi na trailer/pickup to go pack all her second hand electronics and so on

POSTER SERIOUSLY U NEED TO GROW UP
Re: Should I Beg Him. by rampant(f): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

see u, u want to come here and make mouth, babes like u will beg for even tooth paste.

don't mind her d day her boyfriend shouted at her she came on d forum confused and opened a thread for it,and im so sure she begged him
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

see u, u want to come here and make mouth, babes like u will beg for even tooth paste.
I don't beg for nothing. If i come to the dude, honest and remorseful and he still don't want me back, then GOODBYE. No need to beg. He don't you then he don't want you. Me beg to someone for something like this. . . utter disgrace.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

I don't beg for nothing. If i come to the dude, honest and remorseful and he still don't want me back, then GOODBYE. No need to beg. He don't you then he don't want you. Me beg to someone for something like this. . . utter disgrace.
Actually rampant, he came back begging to me not the other way around.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2008
rampant:

i pity for the men that end up wt this toddlers sad

so just because they quarelled
she went to his house wt ghana must go abi na trailer/pickup to go pack all her second hand electronics and so on

POSTER SERIOUSLY You NEED TO GROW UP

i am sure the babe rented several okada to pack everything oh
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

so how do u show you are remorseful, by coming back and say ' here dude, i am back, what do u want, gonna take me back or not"?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by rampant(f): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

even if u did d begging will u talk?abeg onyin leave matter abeg
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

so how do u show you are remorseful, by coming back and say ' here dude, i am back, what do u want, going to take me back or not"?
No that is not showing remorse. that is someone with an attitude. I would sincerely go to the guy, state my peace, and hope he understands. If he doesn't, what will begging do? His mind is made up. Begging won't change it.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

u dey form lvel, that is what i like abt u sha, but u know the truth, even if we no know
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

No that is not showing remorse. that is someone with an attitude. I would sincerely go to the guy, state my peace, and hope he understands. If he doesn't, what will begging do? His mind is made up. Begging won't change it.

will u at any time tell him you are sorry?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

will u at any time tell him you are sorry?
Ummm. . . well yeah i will. It would probably be the opener for the conversation. If he doesn't accept it, begging aint going to make him accept it either.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Ummm. . . well yeah i will. It would probably be the opener for the conversation. If he doesn't accept it, begging aint going to make him accept it either.

so how do u define begging then?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

so how do u define begging then?
To me begging is crying dramatically, saying "Baby, please Im sorry"over and over again. saying " i need you". etc.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

To me begging is crying dramatically, saying "Baby, please I'm sorry"over and over again. saying " i need you". etc.

To me when you say you are sorry, u already begged him.
Crying and rolling on da floor and calling thunder and all that crap, i see it as acting.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

To me when you say you are sorry, u already begged him.
Crying and rolling on da floor and calling thunder and all that crap, i see it as acting.
Well to me, you have to apologize. or you come off as if you don't really care. It is not begging.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by idupaul: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
my people please what do u think i should do,
im fighting with the guy i love most
, late last month i went to his house and pack my things i mean the things i used my money to buy like rug, fridge and so many things and
now i want the guy to come back to life.

1/u said the guy ulove most, meaning u have more than one boyfriend,

2/ u want him to come back to life----------- then ressurect him.

Well to me, you have to apologize. or you come off as if you don't really care. It is not begging.

She has to ressurect him b4 any begging can be done, abi dem de beg dead body smiley
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

You have a point and i have learn from your 50 cent
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

You have a point and i have learn from your 50 cent
Ha ha cheesy cheesy i guess you pay attention well. because i dont believe in just putting in 2 cents. i just wish you would see my point on why i should pay when i go and date and the guy has no money.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Ha ha cheesy cheesy i guess you pay attention well. because i don't believe in just putting in 2 cents. i just wish you would see my point on why i should pay when i go and date and the guy has no money.

well, i will never agree with u on that one, there is nothing wrong in covering each other's unclothedness.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

well, i will never agree with u on that one, there is nothing wrong in covering each other's unclothedness.
But im just saying if it is MY money, why shouldn't i pay? see it as a more of a favor.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

But im just saying if it is MY money, why shouldn't i pay? see it as a more of a favor.

How is it a favour, that we went on a date and you take care of the bill?
So if i pay, will u see me as doing u a fovur?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

How is it a favour, that we went on a date and you take care of the bill?
So if i pay, will u see me as doing u a fovur?
I would see it as a nice gesture. And it is sort of kind of a favor towards you because i am basically covering for you that night.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

I would see it as a nice gesture. And it is sort of kind of a favor towards you because i am basically covering for you that night.

Listen to urself, when you pay, u doing me a favour, cos you covering for me for that one night, and when i pay, it is a good gesture, i like ur style.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

Listen to yourself, when you pay, u doing me a favour, because you covering for me for that one night, and when i pay, it is a good gesture, i like your style.
But it is the truth, is it not? it is a favor because i could have easily reject the offer to go out, but i was sweet enough to cover for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are you "in love" with a narcissist? Time to put on your thinking cap! / Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.