Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,117 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Should I Beg Him. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg Him. (4058 Views)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / Naija Ladies Please Dont Bring These New Trend To Naija O!!! I BEG Una / Did I Beg You To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

But it is the truth, is it not? it is a favor because i could have easily reject the offer to go out, but i was sweet enough to cover for you.

u aint doing me a fvour sis, we cld have stayed home and you cook, so i think i am the one that is doing u a fovur, take you out of the kitchen, and spend more time together.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

u aint doing me a fvour sis, we cld have stayed home and you cook, so i think i am the one that is doing u a fovur, take you out of the kitchen, and spend more time together.
How is it doing me a favor when i have to pay? doing me a favor is you staying home cooking for me.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

How is it doing me a favor when i have to pay? doing me a favor is you staying home cooking for me.

u just dont wanna admit, but u know that na favour.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

u just don't want to admit, but u know that na favour.
oka a favor is something you do occasionally. me cooking for my man is not a favor, but what i usually do. My man paying for dinner is not a favor, but what he should usually do.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by KarmaMod(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
If the OP cant go in depth about what happened then really to hell with the thread.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

oka a favor is something you do occasionally. me cooking for my man is not a favor, but what i usually do. My man paying for dinner is not a favor, but what he should usually do.

so that means there is a role for him to always pay for dinner or and you always cook for him then? i am going by ur definition oh
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

so that means there is a role for him to always pay for dinner or and you always cook for him then? i am going by your definition oh
I didn't say always, i said "usually". Meaning most of the time. Most of the time i will cook for us,not just him. And most of the time he will pay for dinner.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
Anyhow, here is my take on all these.
I see no big deal in who cook, i have this policy, that whoever come home first would cook dinner, or shd the man just sit and be hungry while waiting for the wife to come back and do the cooking?
No big deal who pick the tab for the dinner when you dine out, you are together, and the money is for both of you, when you are yet to marry, it is called love, and i see no big deal in all stuff like that, i personally think ppple that make a big deal of such are plain babies.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by KarmaMod(f): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
can you people not go offtopic. thanks
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

can you people not go offtopic. thanks

Sorry, guess got carried away.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

Anyhow, here is my take on all these.
I see no big deal in who cook, i have this policy, that whoever come home first would cook dinner, or should the man just sit and be hungry while waiting for the wife to come back and do the cooking?
No big deal who pick the tab for the dinner when you dine out, you are together, and the money is for both of you, when you are yet to marry, it is called love, and i see no big deal in all stuff like that, i personally think ppple that make a big deal of such are plain babies.
You have a point and i heard your 50 cents but doesn't mean it over shadow's my 50 cents either.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
Your stuborness is just ribs cracking.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
I know. Im working on it.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
good and good luck .
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
:p
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ojubi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
My poeple dis is the reason why every young man would like to be financially secured b/4 they go into marriage. As soon as a woman become the bread winner of the home this kind of things happen frequently. it is such a very painful experience. how will u pressent ur self b/4 de nabours again as de man, what about ur pride, u will surely be the talk of the naiburhood, a laughing stock.
Well for the sake of LOVE i will take u back but u will not bring any of ur darm belongings into my house again. Secondly be very ready to see the new me b/c i will chage totaly. PLS MY SISTER TRY TO CONTROL UR SELF NEXT TIME U VE PROBLEMS WITH UR GUY.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
ojubi:

My poeple this is the reason why every young man would like to be financially secured b/4 they go into marriage. As soon as a woman become the bread winner of the home this kind of things happen frequently. it is such a very painful experience. how will u pressent your self b/4 de nabours again as de man, what about your pride, u will surely be the talk of the naiburhood, a laughing stock.
Well for the sake of LOVE i will take u back but u will not bring any of your darm belongings into my house again. Secondly be very ready to see the new me b/c i will chage totally. PLS MY SISTER TRY TO CONTROL UR SELF NEXT TIME You VE PROBLEMS WITH UR GUY.

A man without money is a dead man.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

A man without money is a dead man.
truly questionable.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by rubi(f): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
I pray things will work out for you guys but try and work on your anger if you want to be in a relationship because anger bears no good fruit
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
A man with money will tell you what to do, and you will do more than he asked for.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
beg ke? i reject it
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
so what could she do then
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

A man with money will tell you what to do, and you will do more than he asked for.
Not me. no one tells me what to do.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

so what could she do then
talk to him if she really wants him that badly, show him how sorry she is etc etc

begging? i no dey tink so meehn
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
ibkaye:

talk to him if she really wants him that badly, show him how sorry she is etc etc

begging? i no dey think so meehn
Nwam. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
ibkaye:

begging? i no dey think so meehn

how wld u show to him that you are sorry.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Nwam. kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss

$$Rhino:

how would u show to him that you are sorry.
Maybe send the guy a card with a written apology, expressing how you feel etc
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
Rhino, can i ask you this? Are you that type of brotha that would make your girlfriend beg for your forgiveness before you would take her back?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
ibkaye:

Maybe send the guy a card with a written apology, expressing how you feel etc

u were bold enuf to rent okada to go and carry ur rug and the underwear you bought the guy, and now you wanna hide behind some cards and letter to show how sorry u are? How abt being sorry in person?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

u were bold enough to rent okada to go and carry your rug and the underwear you bought the guy, and now you want to hide behind some cards and letter to show how sorry u are? How about being sorry in person?
I mean yeah you should tell him in person, but the guy is mad. I don't blame chic sending a card first or a well thought out letter. Guys do it all the time.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

u were bold enough to rent okada to go and carry your rug and the underwear you bought the guy, and now you want to hide behind some cards and letter to show how sorry u are? How about being sorry in person?
well i didn't say that that is the only thing she can do, it could be one of many things in order to show how remorseful she truly is

The point I am trying to make is that she can do whatever she wants in order to express how sorry she is, just don't beg, to me, that is a disgrace in it's own
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

I mean yeah you should tell him in person, but the guy is mad. I don't blame chic sending a card first or a well thought out letter. Guys do it all the time.

i would rather see you in person, and if you are smart, dress to make me wanna, dress to kill and lemme see what i am missing if i dont take u back, but then, depends if i am actually missing anything, cos some babes are just plain lousy, with words and even in bed.
If you send me some letter, ammo burn them and send u back the damn ashes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Silent Girls / If It Were You Will You Marry Her. / Do You Think My Girl Friend Is Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.