Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Should I Beg Him. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg Him. (4079 Views)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / Naija Ladies Please Dont Bring These New Trend To Naija O!!! I BEG Una / Did I Beg You To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
ibkaye:

well i didn't say that that is the only thing she can do, it could be one of many things in order to show how remorseful she truly is

The point I am trying to make is that she can do whatever she wants in order to express how sorry she is, just don't beg, to me, that is a disgrace in it's own

it was easy for u to disgrace the man, but u dont wanna be disgraced.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

it was easy for u to disgrace the man, but u don't want to be disgraced.
Exactly, human instincts, yes that is a very bad excuse, but what can i do, just being honest
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

i would rather see you in person, and if you are smart, dress to make me want to, dress to kill and let me see what i am missing if i don't take u back, but then, depends if i am actually missing anything, because some babes are just plain lousy, with words and even in bed.
If you send me some letter, ammo burn them and send u back the damn ashes.
OUCH!!! Oka if i wanted to get a guy back, the last thing i would do is beg. I would go to his place, and yes dress to kill. Tell him my peace. If he still doesnt' understand, i would give him letter to read whenever. If he doesn't oh well. it is his choice. But i won't beg. But if he was smart, he would take me back. But guys never go up front. They send you flowers and candy to show you how sorry they are. Then show up to your door step pleading their case.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
There is nothing wrong in showing how remorseful u are with some drop of tears, cos what has been done to that man is something that if done to your bro or son, yu will do anything to make sure that the guy dont go back.
What has been done to him is what i define as humiliation of first degree
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
What about those chics who get their stuff thrown out the house because their man acting on emotion? aren't they humiliated?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by LadyT(f): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
bauer:

Dear all,
Please dear all i want you to advice me am in cortship for the past 11 years but letter i got that my guy was dating another girl but starting from beginning we do everything 2gether if we need anything i always contribute we both go 2 church together, he got that girl in d church and told me that i should not come 2 that church again so i stopped. he is not ready 2 leave her and promise me that he will marry me, but last week i was told he was sick i went 2 his house after closing time i was in his house with his is friend so, latter heard someone is nocking the door and i clossed d gate myself i told my guy who is that he went 2 open d door using the key with her 2 opened d door, she greeted me becuase she know before she later left after leaving i asked about key because i don't have his key why giving her another key. and i don,t another guy expect him. please what can i do am yaong lady of 30yrs and his family did not support him they always tell me come down said they cannot allow him 2 mary another wife.
Plaese advise me concerning this issue.
Thanks and expecting your reply.

Since the OP has run off is this the problem?

*rolls eyes*
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

What about those chics who get their stuff thrown out the house because their man acting on emotion? aren't they humiliated?

those are just pigs in human clothings, no man and no woman shd make anyone u say or once said you love go thru such stuff.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

those are just pigs in human clothings, no man and no woman should make anyone u say or once said you love go through such stuff.
Hmm. . . . rings another bell.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Hmm. . . . rings another bell.

seems like men have shown u pepper oh, but hiding behind a tough skin is not the answer, talk to therapist Rhino and he will help.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

seems like men have shown u pepper oh, but hiding behind a tough skin is not the answer, talk to therapist Rhino and he will help.
You are joking right? me get my precious things thrown on the street? PLEASE.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2008
u will do great as a comedian.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
you are so. . . man i aint even going to stress.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by chika98: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
Wow! Some people are so immature!
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
here we go again, scared to let it out?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
oka Rhino, you know what, you aint nothing but clown talking, judge minded, quick talking, smart ass type of brotha. You wanted me to dish it out, so take it.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

oka Rhino, you know what, you aint nothing but clown talking, judge minded, quick talking, smart ass type of brotha. You wanted me to dish it out, so take it.

best shot? not bad at all.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

best shot? not bad at all.
Oh please baby boy, talking like you some man. why don't you lay it on the table? or you too scared?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh please baby boy, talking like you some man. why don't you lay it on the table? or you too scared?

so scared and peeing in my pant already.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

so scared and peeing in my pant already.
Just what i thought. aint even man enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.