Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives? (1934 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Did I Betray My Friend? / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
sydney007: the last part of your comment was incredibly myopic, disappionting and frankly offensive!!
Re: Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
sydney007: the last part of your comment was incredibly myopic, disappionting and frankly offensive!!

Well, I hope the other parts had full perspective and made some sense to you.

It's rather offensive that you have made up your mind to "betray" your friend.

I hope you think about it again. "Betrayal" is never the right thing to do. If you three can't work it out together the way you want, you better let them alone.
Re: Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Go_n_Die: Guy, I've been engineering every bad words to tell you. Kai! Oooh. . . . . . . . You are a devil in disguise, you're evil. I'd shot you he i set my eyes on you! Damn you!!!

May I pls Know why you habor such angst against me?
Re: Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives? by adconline(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Naija and their morality . Abortion is sinful but sex is not? U knew when they became intimate friends? Did u think they were brother and sister? Make urself a moral police and go to NTA instead!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help / All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. / Ladies How Do U Feel About A Guy Buying U Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.