Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,916 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (112032 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeekiti:
hello madam minat, na u be dis .. It's been a while since we help u vote for subbie, u no remember us again, how re u doing today?
lolz bro no be so nah.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Want to keep commenting here? Don't derail this thread.[/size]

@Adeekiti, @Aminat508 be guided

Here's are the standard. You can insult, advice and accuse or request for related information. But those things must be a response to what somebody actually said, not what you wish they would have said or unnecessary gists. Your gists don’t bug me on a personal level (though I can’t speak for others), but their ability to hinder progress and derail otherwise fruitful conversation does bug me.

Thank you!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Aminat508(f): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
brabus:

Here's are the standard. You can insult, advice and accuse or request for related information. But those things must be a response to what somebody actually said, not what you wish they would have said or unnecessary gists. Your gists don’t bug me on a personal level (though I can’t speak for others), but their ability to hinder progress and derail otherwise fruitful conversation does bug me.

Thank you!
lmao cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bros no vex, make we no greet again abi?, pls I'm sorry o oga Brabus, which time me and u start to dey fight ? I'm on my kneels pardon me abeg, oga 3strikes bros abeg Shey Na u I see for dat side abi na those big boiz
brabus:

Thank you!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Aminat508(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeekiti:
Bros no vex, make we no greet again abi?, pls I'm sorry o oga Brabus, which time me and u start to dey fight ? I'm on my kneels pardon me abeg, oga 3strikes bros abeg Shey Na u I see for dat side abi na those big boiz
lmao Brabus no vex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508:
lmao cheesy
aunty minat u dey laugh before oga Brabus handle u
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
I thought the judicial system is completely ineffective in Nigeria grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2525980/court-halts-coronation-new-ayangburen
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
I thought the judicial system is completely ineffective in Nigeria

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Aminat508(f): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeekiti:
lolz I respect oga Brabus nah

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by successmatters(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz I respect oga Brabus nah

Lolllll @ respecting a thief and a fraudster cool
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Aminat508(f): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
successmatters:

hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brag3: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

shocked shocked

Brabus must be from Isale Eko or Mushin Olosha then.

Nah joke I dey joke o grin
haha. Na wah for Yankee guys oo.
una just dey diss una paddy like this.
my visa go soon come ooo

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by successmatters(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeekiti:

brabus cannot handle anyone physical. No bi this guy wey the people he duped broke his head when they caught him spending their cash with one ugly girl @ the palms cheesy
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
successmatters:

shocked me I'm not there o, women too get mouth sha wetin me wey I be man no fit talk na eem u talk so.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by successmatters(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
brabus:

Thank you!

this guy needs a brain reset at the nearest mechanic workshop, I swear, im brain don pass brain surgeon work.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brag3: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
wanaj0:

Theory is different from practice. The legal framework is just not there. Difficult to get justice via the Nigeria legal system. Almost impossible to enforce contracts.

Do you know any other part of the world where workers go unpaid for 8months? Any part of the world were workers go on strike for 6months? Those are the reality on ground. In Nigeria, agreements are hardly worth the paper they are written on.

thank you my brother.
Naija no be yankee o.
Its just not the same approach or values here in naija
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by successmatters(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeekiti:
shocked me I'm not there o, women too get mouth sha wetin me wey I be man no fit talk na eem u talk so.. lipsrsealed

brabus of nexthome is a serial fraudster and common thief. Fact.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
successmatters:

brabus cannot handle anyone physical. No bi this guy wey the people he duped broke his head when they caught him spending their cash with one ugly girl @ the palms cheesy
shocked how did u know that ma? Me I'm not there o abeg.. He's going to change for good don't worry, with the help of hajji mufutau, 3strikes, oga brag3, oga egunmogaji, mummy gabbytabby, Nigeria will be great again trust me.. As every system is changing in naija, it will change everyone individually for good, a country where one will respect a client offering his money to u, someone giving out his/her money for u to offer your services really cares abt u and he/she is putting a food on your table and such person deserves prayer and appreciations. Together we can all build a healthy nation. God bless
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brag3: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I thought the judicial system is completely ineffective in Nigeria grin

funny

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Honest & straightforward people don't get scammed, ok?

Jamesqu:
@wytecat,

please, if you have project...try giving it to Nexthome?brabus/Bosun...then we know you are serious...
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
And you

segcymoor:

abeg who be this?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
3 orders of popcorn for you.

3strike:

Am i missing something here? anyways am spreading my mat
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
The whole programmed site, I hear! And your IQ must be that of a roach. Ode, what school did you go to and how has that removed you from poverty?

Tha
brag3:

@wytecat,
I think the whole site agress that you must have a severe problem.
Whilst this is an open forum for all ideas one has to be constructive.
Sorry if I have insulted (take that with a pinch of sarcasm) but you really do need to go back to school.
Your IQ is way lower than my 4 year old son and that's even complementing you.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why not explain it yourself after sniffing crack since that's all you, stuppid thief.
brag3:

Thank you Brabus. please explain this to this crack guy. He must be sniffing some coke as he types
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lying douche, it's now your project, hungry dog, go and hump your blocks.
brag3:

It's my project you Arrow.
I am paying for this not my brother.
Come and see me on site and you will know.
Tbh I am sure you are just one mad man that has just been released from Prison.
How can I steal from myself.
Why don't you ask brabus for my brother's Number in UK and ask him who is paying for this phase.
Even Brabus knows this.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by wytecat: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Whatever! You are one dysfunctional family anyway, and your sister is waiting to pay for your life so she can lay her hands on the dog house you are building, and sell it off.
brag3:

What a fool. It's both our projects.
I am paying for this phase so how can I steal the money?
Can I steal from myself?
Ask Brabus who is paying for this phase.
It just goes to show that you are one sick delued asshole.
I am sure you are from another planet.
What a complete slowpoke.

Why dont you speak to Brabus first before using your mouth as a toilet
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by bugmenot: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2015

Before brabus leaves your site, just make sure you search him very well. He may have take-away gravel in his left pocket, sand in his right pocket and cement in his socks. Keep an eye on your security man also - brabus may have taught him some bad habits like packaging and cement theft.

successmatters:

lemme get this straight, you mean the brabus guy has

scammed ahanohaii
scammed another guy in ph
scammed qci
scammed brag3
scammed 3strike
who again has he scammed?

seun come oooooo this one na ogbologbo fraudster grin

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin my oga na wa u o lwkmd.
bugmenot:

Before brabus leaves your site, just make sure you search him very well. He may have take-away gravel in his left pocket, sand in his right pocket and cement in his socks. Keep an eye on your security man also - brabus may have taught him some bad habits.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
If u are smart enough on dis forum u will know that our op na 2 on top dis thread cheesy I don catch rat , quote me
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by bugmenot: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2015

grin Oga mi, I don't know how to package the truth o...

adeekiti:
grin my oga na wa u o lwkmd.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
bugmenot:

grin Oga mi, I don't know how to package the truth o...

package ke?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by segcymoor(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
segcymoor:

abeg who be this?
oh! Now I knew u. .......frustrated element! ........so they don give you courage to insult even ur senior on this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply)

Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.