Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,959 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Movies You Walked Out On! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Walked Out On! (9976 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by jchublue: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2008
there have been a couple of really bad movies but i remember that i slept through Phantom of the Opera in the cinema.

Dark Knight is a fantastic movie, it was a bit long though

Best movie ever- Grease (yes the John Travolta movie) wink
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by kevd2: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
Some horrible films I have walked out on
- Battle field Earth (John Travolta)- i'st 20 minutes i didnt know what was happening, the remaining i did not care.
- People i know (Al Pacino)- despite the fact al pacino was there i wanted to kill myself.
- I know who killed me ( Lindsay Lohan), should have been 'i know who screwed me'.
- Bullet ProofMonk, Why,
- The First incredible hulk, you will know its a flop from the minute it starts.
- Transformers, if you love that you will love Power rangers,Danger mouse ,Sesame street,A b c d,
- Epic Movie, Meet the spartans.
- Get Rich or die tryin- just because your a good rapper does not make you an actor.
-Child's play, avoid this movie.
- Cat woman, what was Halle Berry thinking.
-Almost any Nigerian film, they reduce IQ
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by JJay1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
Best movies of all time:

The First Knight
Troy
Coming to America

The worst since the earth evolved

Napoleon Dynamite. I think the producer should be tried at the International COurt of Justice at The Hague for Attempted Mental Impoverishment and Genocide, its the daftest film ever. Felt like slapping the cinema manager, though its not his faut but I really needed to slap someone for such mediocrity
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Gamine(f): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
Coming to America shocked shocked shocked

Omo , dere are some soups that Everybody likes oo!

But seriously why una dey carry your two left legs go cinema watch some kain movies

like my bros RichyBlack talk before
undecided
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by JJay1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
You and your brother Richyblack sleep on same direction.

How do you conclude on a movie if you havent seen it, I thought common sense is suppose to be common, how wrong was I
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by MrCrackles(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
JJay1:

How do you conclude on a movie if you havent seen it, I thought common sense is suppose to be common, how wrong was I

grin shocked cool
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Gamine(f): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
@Jjay

undecided

Me too, i thought common sense was common

cos you seem to be lacking even the cheapest one.

i dont think you have heard of Movie Reviews before. undecided

Anyways, i misunderstood ur post on Coming to America smiley
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by JJay1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2008
The person writing the review must have seen the movie and one man's food is another man's poison. Most reviews that get to the public are actually 'sponsored' by the film company producing the film so they don't tend to be absolutely objective most times. Only few independent film reviewers like Jonathan Ross (if you live in the UK) actually make some little attempt to call a spade a spade. Gigli was widely regarded as one ot the worst films ever but the reviews from some London evening papers prior to its premiere were busy saying how 'wonderful' the film was.

Got it?

There's an old African saying, "never trade words with a singleton", (Matthew from the Chanel 4 sitcom Desmond's). So I wont bother replying you henceforth.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by nana(f): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
JJay1:

The person writing the review must have seen the movie and one man's food is another man's poison. Most reviews that get to the public are actually 'sponsored' by the film company producing the film so they don't tend to be absolutely objective most times. Only few independent film reviewers like Jonathan Ross (if you live in the UK) actually make some little attempt to call a spade a spade. Gigli was widely regarded as one ot the worst films ever but the reviews from some London evening papers prior to its premier were busy saying how 'wonderful' the film was.

Got it?

There's an old African saying, "never trade words with a singleton", (Matthew from the Chanel 4 sitcom Desmond's)
LMAO!

Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Gamine(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2008
@JJay

undecided

Good for you, since you have nothing to say

Take heart eh, you never traded Words, you only Recycled them
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Cristalz(f): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2008
Prom Night.

Movie was so damn annoying i just had to leave the cinema.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by babwilms(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
Master and Commander (Russell Crow)
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by KarmaMod(f): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
singleton abi simpleton?

Dont use a 'saying" if you can't even use it properly. Olodo

Anyway they couldnt pay me to watch movies with some of you guys, sheesh embarassed

and please o, don't compare that garbage Transformers to my beloved Danger Mouse angry grin

danger mouuse danger mouuuuuuuuuuuse tongue
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
Without a doubt has to be wanted and hancock. i did finish watching them both but i wish i had walked out. particularly on wanted.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Carlosein(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2008
except a very few, ALL NIGERIAN MOVIES ARE CRAP!!!

nobody can pay me to see them at the cinema.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by fellybabe(f): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2008
BLACK SISTER

THE STORY WAS RUBBISH
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by iice(f): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2008
Titanic? Yak!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by nana(f): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2008
og2711:

Without a doubt has to be wanted and hancock. i did finish watching them both but i wish i had walked out. particularly on wanted.
Huh? Boy! If not for anything else,i loved the way the bullets were bending grin I love the tricks mehn!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by stormy98(f): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2008
@ iice, i can't believe you walked out on Titanic, the movie actually isn't that bad you know

I rarely go to the cinema but one movie i remember walking out on was Failure To Launch, Nna mehn that movie was a load of sh**
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by iice(f): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2008
@stormy, na i didn't walk out. I have yet to walk out of a movie. I have a system.
Movies i watch in the theater, movies i watch online, movies i watch on dvds and movies i just wait for it to show on TV (probably 2yrs later lol) - well back to Titanic, it was all i could do not to fall asleep. So bleeding sappy - not my idea of a good time. Never watched it since the one time i saw it.

I watched failure to launch on dvd, i think i kindda just skimmed through that movie. Dont really remember what happened in the movie.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by justkunmi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
Catwoman!!
worst movie ever made
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2008
I get good reviews from my close pals before I watch any movie but some still suck.From my own perspective Jet Lie Li movies are by far the worst thing to happen to cinema.
Nigerian movies , in the very words of my dad , are intellectually nauseating.

I'd like to praise good movies like sixth sense , lucky number slevin and cool runnings as they deserve a mention too as well
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by JJay1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

singleton abi simpleton?

Dont use a 'saying" if you can't even use it properly. Olodo

Anyway they couldnt pay me to watch movies with some of you guys, sheesh embarassed

and please o, don't compare that garbage Transformers to my beloved Danger Mouse angry grin

danger mouuse danger mouuuuuuuuuuuse tongue

That was a typo madam, should be simpleton[/sub]guess you know cause you are one? Just a question, no harm meant[sub]. And you can use "saying" if you are quoting what some one said, if you open your eyes enough to see that it was a quote from a character in a tv program.

I hereby recommend the following for you:

1. English without tears by Elizabeth Pryze
2. GES/GNS 101 -- Use of English from any University
3. Attention to details
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by kadman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2008
The Ring - Watched it on my 20th birthday - My worst Bday ever
No Country For Old Men - That film was horrible !!! After all those Oscars ?? I & the girl I went with are no longer on speaking terms because of that useless movie.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by kevd2: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
@kadman, sorry o, NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN IS A VERY NICE MOVIE.maybe you prefer fast paced movies as opposed tomovie that take time to build. the movie was a counrty movie and creatively done without soundtrack to introduce a element of suspense and thril. I enjoyed it o .
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by KarmaMod(f): 1:47am On Aug 15, 2008
JJay1:

That was a typo madam, should be simpleton[/sub]guess you know cause you are one? Just a question, no harm meant[sub]. And you can use "saying" if you are quoting what some one said, if you open your eyes enough to see that it was a quote from a character in a tv program.

I hereby recommend the following for you:

1. English without tears by Elizabeth Pryze
2. GES/GNS 101 -- Use of English from any University
3. Attention to details

Get back to me when you decide to make sense.

Accept the fact that you made a mistake with the "saying" and stop trying to be a smartass. You are the last person who should suggest ANYTHING to ANYONE. Oponu.

"singleton". Rofl. Ode.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Okijajuju1(m): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2008
@ Topic

[size=18pt]300[/size]

The worst, over-hyped movie ever made.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Gamine(f): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2008
Haba na grin

300 na d ish

See this JJay pesin, u come nairaland to find trouble

you go soon hear am undecided
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Mustay(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

Accept the fact that you made a mistake with the "saying" and stop trying to be a smartass. You are the last person who should suggest ANYTHING to ANYONE.

Too much English gurus sef dey dis house
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Seanpoe(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2008
I hardly ever go to see movies i don't already know I'm gon' like, the only time i ever dozed, sorry slept as i snored was when my girlfriend forced me to go see Charlie and the Chocolate factory with her. I actually saw the old one with Gene Wilder and it wasn't half bad, albeit i was a wee boy when that came out, Needless to say it hasn't happened since.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by KarmaMod(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2008
Mustay, that should say "Too many" grin
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2008
Seanpoe:

I hardly ever go to see movies i don't already know I'm gon' like, the only time i ever dozed, sorry slept as i snored was when my girlfriend forced me to go see Charlie and the Chocolate factory with her. I actually saw the old one with Gene Wilder and it wasn't half bad, albeit i was a wee boy when that came out, Needless to say it hasn't happened since.

I love Charlie and The Choclate Factory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings / How To Upgrade Channels On Free To Air Power Sat 4040a Decoder Machine / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.