Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (116726 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by JeSoul(f): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
FifiO:

@JeSoul,
Daniel, Peter, John?! Haba! cool grin
hehe grin what now? you don't think you sef can become a giant of the faith? grin
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by kolaoloye(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
Do you still remember this:

If you find yourself loving any pleasure better than your prayers,
any book better than the Bible,
any house better than the house of God,
any table better than the Lord's table,
any person better than Christ,
any indulgence better than the hope of heaven-
take alarm!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
kola oloye:

take alarm!

Thanks and God bless you for this timely warning in these last days.

(I'm still expecting you to solve the riddle you gave in the other thread) wink
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2008
The Trinity and the Christian
December 11, 2008

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen." (2 Corinthians 13:14)

The doctrine of the triune God is unique to Christianity.  There is only one God, yet three Persons--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit--each with His own distinct relation to mankind, yet each equally, fully, and eternally God.  Although these truths are implicit throughout the New Testament, the doctrine of the Trinity is seldom, if ever, presented therein explicitly as a formal doctrine.

There are several passages, however, where all three Persons are mentioned in the same context, and each one deals with a significant aspect of the Christian life.  There is, first of all, the provision of salvation, ". . . the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God" (Hebrews 9:14).  Then follows regeneration.  "And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father" (Galatians 4:6).  Salvation and regeneration are then publicly testified in baptism "in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost" (Matthew 28:19).

The chief resource of the believer is prayer, and this also involves all three Persons. "For through |Christ| we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father" (Ephesians 2:18). He must also continue to learn of Christ, and to bear witness of Him. "The Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things" (John 14:26). "The Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness" (John 15:26-27).

Finally, in the words of our text, we have eternal assurance in the triune God. "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen." HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
Learning to Trust
December 12, 2008

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me." (Psalm 138:7)

David makes three simple points in his final admonition to those who struggle with trusting in God's lovingkindness and truth.

First, God loves His saints, but those with a pride problem are not going to gain His attention (Psalm 138:6).  This is somewhat basic to Christian doctrine.  Pride is one of the seven things that God hates (Proverbs 6:16-19).  God responds to the desire of the humble person (Psalm 10:17) and He stays near to those who have a broken heart or a contrite spirit (Psalm 34:17).

Second, God will revive us when we are in trouble (our text). The promise is about the reviving and the saving.  That is, we may gain God's sufficient grace to endure (as in the case of Paul's "thorn in the flesh," 2 Corinthians 12:7) rather than a physical cure.  We may receive the ability to be victorious in the face of opposition (as during Paul's ministry to Ephesus, 1 Corinthians 16:8-9) rather than relief from the circumstances.  We may, indeed, be delivered from the pressure of the enemies or have God's miracle performed in our lives, but whatever the circumstantial occasion, God will respond for our good.

Third, God will bring about our perfection (Psalm 138:8 ).  That term, both in the Old and the New Testaments, relates to completing God's work or purpose.  Here, it is specifically related to that which concerns the saints of God.  The sovereign Lord will see to it that His chosen will make it (1 Peter 2:9).  There is no question about this.  God's mercy is always refreshed.  There is no limit to His forgiveness.  Nothing about who we are will defeat God's plan for us (Philippians 2:13). HMM III
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by FifiO(f): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
Analytical, OLAADEGBU, JeSoul,All My Pipu,
Thanks for the replies.
JeSoul, i fear o grin, Analytical, smiley about that offering thingy, the pastor's argument was not even  that they couldn't be sure what denomination she had dropped in the tray, but that the money in there was already sanctified. Anyways, I think I agree with all your points, esp about applying some wisdom in such matters.
OLAADEGBU, you are a continual blessing, thanks.

Blessings!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
@FifiO,

Thanks again for the acknowledgment. You are blessed and highly flavoured favoured. wink
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2008
The 'Two' Books of Isaiah
December 13, 2008

"Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. Speak ye comfortable to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins." (Isaiah 40:1-2)

These two verses introduce the so-called book of "Deutero-Isaiah," which biblical critics (who deny that prophecy can be fulfilled) claim was written by a second Isaiah simply because it contains prophetic claims which have come to pass. The Lord Jesus, however, quoted more than once from both "divisions" of Isaiah, attributing both of them to the same inspired author, and He surely knew more about their true authorship than do modern liberals!

Actually, however, the two divisions of Isaiah are quite distinctive in their respective vocabularies, simply because their respective themes are different. In fact, the chapter structure of the two divisions is quite remarkable, possibly even providential. The first book (chapters 1-39) contains the same number of chapters as the Old Testament has books. The second book (chapters 40-66) contains 27 chapters, the same as the number of books in the New Testament. The New Testament portion begins with John the Baptist (Isaiah 40:1-5), just as the New Testament itself does, and ends with the new heavens and the new earth (Isaiah 65 and 66; compare Revelation 21 and 22).

The central chapter in the New Testament part of Isaiah is Isaiah 53, which contains the clearest and fullest exposition of the substitutionary death of Christ for our sins to be found anywhere in the Bible. And the central verse of this chapter (which actually should begin at Isaiah 52:13) is: "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed" (Isaiah 53:5). HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2008
guys, click the link below and listen to one of my favorite songs, its a song that always bless my heart when i am depressed. the title is : A Song of Strength by Fred Hammond

"Hold on, don't u ever let go, let my Jesus lead, I guarantee he knows, the road is rough, the going gets tough, the hills are high to climb, for peace of mind, hold on don't u ever let go, "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-XxVJNVHw&feature=PlayList&p=B2D62715450241C0&index=9

i hope it blesses someone's heart today.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by MissyB1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2008
kola oloye:

take alarm!

Thanks for this . . . it went a long way!!!
[size=2pt]I'm guilty embarassed[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2008
kola oloye:

take alarm!

well i am guilty on all counts, God forgive me cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
Setting Up an Ebenezer
December 14, 2008

"Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpeh and Shen, and called the name Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us." (1 Samuel 7:12)

Many Christians have joined in the singing of a familiar verse in an old hymn, without knowing its great meaning: "Here I raise mine Ebenezer; hither by thy help I've come." When the Ark of the Covenant was captured by the Philistines, the old priest Eli and his sons, Hophni and Phinehas, all died the same day, as did Phinehas' wife, in childbirth. It was a tragic day for Israel.

But then the people returned to God, under Samuel, and 20 years later the Lord gave them a miraculous victory over the superior armies of the Philistines. In commemoration of this deliverance, Samuel set up a stone monument in the same place where the Philistines had captured the Ark 20 years before, calling the stone "Ebenezer," a name which was always associated thereafter with the site (1 Samuel 4:1; 5:1).

Now "Ebenezer" means "Stone of Help," and seeing it would always remind the people, whenever they might later come to fear the circumstances around them, that God had been their "help in ages past," and thus could be trusted as their "hope for years to come." Only God is truly able to help in times of great need, but He is able! "From whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth" (Psalm 121:1-2).

It is well to remember those times in our own lives when God has helped us in some special way. We forget so easily, and the sin of ingratitude is cited by God as one of the first harbingers of imminent apostasy (note especially Romans 1:21). A physical token can help us remember, but whatever it takes--remember! God will hear and answer our prayers for future help, too, but "with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God" (Philippians 4:6). HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2008
The Doctrine of Christ
December 14, 2008

"If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed." (2 John 10)

This apparently harsh instruction seems at first to conflict with the many biblical exhortations to show hospitality, but it needs to be placed in context. The one-chapter epistle of 2 John was addressed to[i] "the elect lady and her children"[/i] by John, who also extended greetings from "the children of thy elect sister" (vv. 1, 13). These unusual phrases, together with the general tone of the epistle, make it almost certain that John was not referring simply to two individual Christian women, but to two churches, symbolically personified as two noble ladies with the "children" being the new converts in the churches.

The warning, then, is primarily against the danger of allowing a false teacher to come into the church, as a pastor or a teacher or even as a visiting speaker, who would not bring "this doctrine." The doctrine mentioned is obviously "the doctrine of Christ" (v. 9). This doctrine of Christ is not, however, simply a set of doctrinal tenets about the person and work of Jesus Christ. It is not the doctrine about Christ, but of Christ--belonging to Him--His doctrine. The word "doctrine" is didache, meaning literally "teachings." The meaning clearly is "the teachings of Christ," that is, not just one or two least-common-denominator statements about Christ to which all nominal Christians could give assent, but the entire body of teachings that had come from Jesus.

Further, since He taught that all the Old Testament is inspired and authoritative, and also promised the same to the writers of the New Testament, this "doctrine of Christ" includes "all the counsel of God" (Acts 20:27), from Genesis through Revelation. How important it is not to allow false teaching to get a foothold in a local church. HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by yicob(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
Thank u Jesus!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by ztyle(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2008
Thank you Lord!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by mekoyo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2008
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

MAY THE BLESSING OF THIS SPECIAL MONTH BE ON US ALL. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by ohaechesi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2008
Brethren, I want to invent an idea pertaining my Lord God.  For i have searched  for what  i could  qaulify his mercies, love and kindness but  could not find one. Now even as much  as i know that God is the creator, the omini present, science  and omini potent but there are  two things My God has never seen before. The question now is, WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS

1)  GOD HAS NEVER SEEN "ANY"  NAME ABOVE HIS NAME
2) GOD HAS NEVER SEEN A LIVING BEING, THING , PLANT OR ANIMAL IN HEAVEN OR ON EARTH  THAT IS GREATER THAN HIM

I'm very pleased to be one of you in this sole winning  thread. May the Lord God  continue  to show us mercy "for  all have sinned  and come  short of his glory" I am number one sinner but i ask God to have mercy on me and  for many of us who believe and trust in his myth. Peace to you all. Merry chrismas and happy new year in advance. Though i can't make it to my country  this year but i give God the glory.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by koksy(f): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2008
Jesus, ur too much for me! If nt for u wher wud i b today??
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by JAZES(m): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2008
THE IMPORTANCE OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES
Let me first of all commend the originator of this thread by saying God Bless you and every other contributors to this wonderful thread.
Speaking in tongues is very important and should be what all Christians crave for because is the promise of the father to us today.I use the word "SHOULD" cos many xtians do not speak in tongues today.
In Mark 16:17 Jesus clearly stated it that these signs shall follow the believer and one of the signs he mention was that of speaking in tongues. In the book of Acts (Acts 2: 1-4) we saw how all the disciples in the upper room spoke in tongues as Jesus had promised them in Acts 1:8. We saw how after they receive the Holy spirit they spoke in tongues and how they glorify God in the Spirit.
The question is of what Importance is Speaking in tongues today?
How beneficial is it to my xtian growth?
How does it affect my prayer life?
What is the role of speaking in tongues in the church?
And so many other question i wish to address as time goes on.
To be continue,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53am On Dec 15, 2008
"A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance"

Check out some clean, good comedy by Christian comedians on some bible stories in the link below:

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4f3d0b9c1aa53e50ae95
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by mikemuch(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2008
sadthanx its a good forum 4 those of us who are not opportuned to attend the regular church service[color=#006600][/color],
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by obinna5000(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2008
@fxwealthy
You posted in the wrong section.

@OLAADEGBU
Thanks for all the posts. I just viewed GodTube and its cool.

@all NL Christian fellowship members
Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2009 in advance.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by obinna5000(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
There are four important suggestions to make regarding Topical Study of the Bible.

1. Be systematic. Do not take up subjects for study at random. Have a carefully prepared list of the subjects you wish to know about, and need to know about, and take them up one by one, in order. If you do not do this, the probability is that you will have a few pet topics and will be studying these over and over until you get to be a crank about them, and possibly a nuisance. You will know much about these subjects, but about many other subjects equally important you will know nothing. You will be a one-sided Christian.

2. Be thorough. When you take up a subject do not be content to study a few passages on this subject, but find just as far as possible every passage in the Bible on this subject. If you find the Text Book incomplete make additions of your own to it.

3. Be exact. Find the exact meaning of every passage given in the Text Book on any subject. The way to do this is simple. In the first place note the exact words used. In the next place get the exact meaning of the words used. This is done by finding how the word is used in the Bible. The Bible usage of the word is not always the common use of to-day. For example, the Bible use of the words "sanctification" and "justification" is not the same as the common use. Then notice what goes before and what comes after the verse. This will oftentimes settle the meaning of a verse when it appears doubtful. Finally see if there are any parallel passages. The meaning of many of the most difficult passages in the Bible is made perfectly plain by some other passages that throws light upon them. Then parallel passages are given in the margin of a good reference Bible and still more fully in "The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge," a volume worthy of a place in the library of every Bible student.

4. Arrange the results of your topical study in an orderly way and write them down. One should constantly use pen and paper in Bible study. When one has gone through the Text Book on any subject, he will have a large amount of material, but he will want to get it into usable shape. The various passages given on any topic in the Text Book are classified, but the classification is not always just the one best adapted to our individual use. Take for example the subject "Prayer." The classification of texts in the topic is very suggestive, but a better one for some purposes would be: 1st. Who Can Pray so that God Will Hear? 2nd. To Whom to Pray. 3d. For Whom to Pray. 4th. When to Pray. 5th. Where to Pray. 6th. For What to pray. 7th. How to Pray. 8th. Hindrances to Prayer. 9th. The results of Prayer. The passages given in the Text Book would come under these heads. It is well to make a trial division of the subject before taking up the individual passages given and to arrange each passage as we take it up under the appropriate head. We may have to add to the divisions with which we began as we find new passages. The best classification of passages for any individual is the one he makes for himself, although he will get helpful suggestions from others.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by vicero(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ OLAADEGBU: the Spirit of God is one and He dosent lie. I was just praying to God on Saturday for clarifications on some issues that have been bothering me, I had a conversation with a christian sect, and they asked if i had ever seen the word trinity in the bible, or heard it explained from the bible, And in truth, i have never seen or heard it. They ven quoted a scripture where, Jesus said something about only one God and worshiping only one God making it seem as if Jesus was just a mere prophet or angel. thus my question. As a christian who believes in the trinity, what are the biblical stand on this matter. and are we to worship Jesus or not.? i know the questions may be baffling, but i need to know, incase someone else comes to ask me and for my own learning process in the christiandom. thanks,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2008
Delight in the Lord
December 15, 2008

"Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." (Psalm 37:4)

Psalm 37 provides cures for the fretting (Hebrew charah, "anger"wink that comes in a spiritual battle. These emotions explode from the heart of the righteous saint against those who would dare lift up their hand against the Lord.

This beautiful promise and command insists that we luxuriate in our Lord. He is the Lord of inexhaustible riches (Philippians 4:19) and His inexpressible power is at work in His children (Ephesians 3:20).

Isaiah records God’s rhetorical question: "Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness" (Isaiah 55:2). God reminded Israel that the day was coming when they would "be delighted with the abundance of |Jerusalem’s| glory" (Isaiah 66:11). 

Check the weblink below for the concluding part of this article.

Source: http://www.icr.org/article/4190/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2008
vicero:

@ OLAADEGBU: the Spirit of God is one and He dosent lie. I was just praying to God on Saturday for clarifications on some issues that have been bothering me, I had a conversation with a christian sect, and they asked if i had ever seen the word trinity in the bible, or heard it explained from the bible, And in truth, i have never seen or heard it. They ven quoted a scripture where, Jesus said something about only one God and worshiping only one God making it seem as if Jesus was just a mere prophet or angel. thus my question. As a christian who believes in the trinity, what are the biblical stand on this matter. and are we to worship Jesus or not.? i know the questions may be baffling, but i need to know, incase someone else comes to ask me and for my own learning process in the christiandom. thanks,

Thanks for the question.  I will be very much glad to be of help regarding the Christian doctrine of Trinity otherwise called the Godhead.  The nature of God has been revealed to us through His Word and His Creation. Rom.1:18-20.  Those sects and cults or false religions who do not believe in the nature of God as revealed in nature and the Bible definitely have no excuse. 

Check the weblink below to see how God has revealed the Godhead in His Word
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t002.html

You can also check the thread in which I attempted to show how the nature that God created gives us a glimpse into what God's attributes are like and  don't be put off by the contributions of the skeptics.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-68474.160.html
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2008
Thank You Lord! of my soul.

Blessed be the name of the LORD for all he has Done in my life and will still do.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
ohaechesi:

Brethren, I want to invent an idea pertaining my Lord God.  For i have searched  for what  i could  qaulify his mercies, love and kindness but  could not find one. Now even as much  as i know that God is the creator, the omini present, science  and omini potent but there are  two things My God has never seen before. The question now is, WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS

1)  GOD HAS NEVER SEEN "ANY"  NAME ABOVE HIS NAME
2) GOD HAS NEVER SEEN A LIVING BEING, THING , PLANT OR ANIMAL IN HEAVEN OR ON EARTH  THAT IS GREATER THAN HIM

I'm very pleased to be one of you in this sole winning  thread. May the Lord God  continue  to show us mercy "for  all have sinned  and come  short of his glory" I am number one sinner but i ask God to have mercy on me and  for many of us who believe and trust in his myth. Peace to you all. Merry chrismas and happy new year in advance. Though i can't make it to my country  this year but i give God the glory.

You are welcome brother, it is well with you.  Your contributions are very much appreciated. 

There a couple of things God (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) cannot do or know or learn

1.  God cannot lie
2.  God cannot learn new things
3.  God cannot not love sinners
4.  God cannot know of another name or way by which we can be saved
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by aypumpin2(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2008
lord have mercy on me,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by teetee123: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2008
@ ALL
YOU CAN VIEW RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS LIVE FROM DEC.15 -20,2008 BY 7PM NIGERIAN TIME ON OHTV , A UK TV STATION WHICH CAN BE VIEWED IF YOU HAVE MY TV DECODER.
GOD BLESS.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Folanre(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2008
thanks a bunch, olaadegbu for ur daily elucidation of the scriptures. May u be blessed with the bessing of Ps.1:2-3.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by LASIEFAIRE(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2008
I don't know how and where to write this, but I will just write.
Well, the few people I conversate with on a daily basis will know I haven't posted for a while.
I've been planning to get something for a while, and I finally got it. This thing is Major (life changing.)
I wish I could discuss it in details, but the nature of it coupled with the attitude of some Nairalanders won't let me do that.
When you are saying your prayers, dont forget to thank God for me. Keep me in your prayers.
And to those that have lost faith, there is a God out there and He still takes people from the valley to the Mt. top.

Within the next month, I will be off. I can't accurately predict how frequently I will be posting.
With the information available to me, posting will be very bleak or I will not post at all.

My few months on Nairaland was/is great. The people I have chatted with are great. I wish to keep the relationship going-
Jesoul - my Favorite Nairalander - And I listened to your song. . .  Amazing.  cry kiss
Ibkaye - Your attitude will take you to high places. tongue  
Gamine  tongue angry grin cheesy undecided lipsrsealed embarassed wink  - kate perry u know
Analytical
richo
A-40
Tgirl
Karmamod
Welli
Stephen
Doyin13 and to all those I have talked with -

Within the coming days,  I will try to come on more often. Get to talk to the guys more b4 I leave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (115)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.