Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,895 members, 7,962,896 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (27975 Views)

Poll: Is Chris Oyhakilome a Phoney?

Yes: 49% (40 votes)
No: 50% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2009
fyneguy:

I did my NYSC in a bank in Lagos. The Customer Service Officer, a muslim then, had an accident and sustained severe injury on her left leg which left her on a wheelchair for months. This was threatening her job in the bank. We normally had short prayers every monday to commit the week in God's hands. As the branch manager was praying, the CSO WALKED IN and shouted amen. You can guess the reaction from all of us. It was electrifying.
She later told us her story. Someone had invited her to CE where Pastor Chris prayed for her over the weekend and she got healed.

If I did not know her before then, I would say she's just another CE member trying to woo us to her church. Here was a muslim. That was what made me attend CE for the first time. I became transformed by the power of the words of God I heard from Pastor chris.

As I was thinking of travelling back home to get my parents to change their attitude towards the man of God, my mum called me one day that she got healed of Athritis while watching Pastor Chris on TV. Ever since then, my parents always ask me to send them DVDs of Pastor Chris messages.

Assuming in the unlikely event your testimony is true, this is what the bible as to say about such charlatans:
Matthew 24:24:
24For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by OREAWADOO: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2009
quote from ZILLIONAIR
[SURE U COLLECT OTHER PEOPLES MONEY]

Christ Embassy has over 10,000 workers in Nigeria alone, and well over 3million worshippers, i wonder what makes people believe these millions of people are so gullible

THE NATION OF GERMANY WERE GULLIBLE
THE NATION OF ISREAL WAS DECIEVED AS WELL

AM SURE THEY ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
BY THE WAY HOW MANY NON CHRISTIAN ARE IN THE WORLD?
THEY ALL NEED TO BE SAVED RIGHT?

DOH
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
@zillionnair, I have a question for you: In the last video you posted, the man in wheelchair sitting next to the lady testifying did not come to the healing school with a wheelchair, in fact he could both stand and walk before that moment. That was one of the issues that really disturbed me for which I went to seek explanation from pastors. I really dont want to go into all this right now. I think a word is enough for the wise
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by OREAWADOO: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
THANK YOU SIRJOHN

IS NOT BAD TO ASK QUESTIONS, LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS ARE THE WHEELS OF PROGRESS.
PASTOR ALWAYS SAYS THAT MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

IF NIGERIANS ASK THE LOCAL CHAIRMEN WHY IS ARE THE MARKETS AND RESIDENTIALS ROADS STILL UNFIR FIR HUMAN THEN THEY WILL EITHER PROVIDE ANSWERS OR RUN. IF THEY SAY FEDERAL OR STATE DID NOT ALLOCATE THEN WE KNOW WHO ELSE TO ASK.

BUT AS LONG AS WE ARE PROGRAMMED TO AVOID QUESTIONS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.

CHRISTIANS SHOULD BE BOLD ENEOGH TO QUESTION THEIR PASTORS ABOUT ANYTHING, EVEN MONEY MATTER SELF, EVEN IF THEY PREACH FEAR ABOUT US ASKING US WHAT IS GOING ON.

AM SURE THE QUESTION U ASKED THE GUY WILL NOT BE ANSWERED
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
OREAWADOO:

AM SURE THE QUESTION U ASKED THE GUY WILL NOT BE ANSWERED

How can one provide answer to something he knows nothing about grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by zillonnair(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ Everyone

I am sorry, but really i do not argue. If after watching these videos and you still don't believe, then what would you have me do. I can only but to pray. You watch thando, the little boy, could he have been so much of an actor.

1. http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/vids.php?v=20080323

2. http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/vids.php?v=20080401

3. http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/vids.php?v=20080630
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
zillonnair:

@ Everyone

I am sorry, but really i do not argue. If after watching these videos and you still don't believe, then what would you have me do. I can only but to pray. You watch thando, the little boy, could he have been so much of an actor.

1. http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/vids.php?v=20080323

2. http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/vids.php?v=20080401

3. http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/vids.php?v=20080630

I have a complete collection of these videos on DVD, I remember playing the videos to my Moslem colleagues sometime back. I really thought they were real but now I know better. now let me tell you something you dont know: like in the video of the little boy with a drop foot, thando was only shown in three positions before the prayer namely:

1. In his mothers arms
2. lying face down
3. crawling

Why didnt the video show the mother doing exactly what Chris did, that is putting the boy down on his two legs? the answer is this: the boy would still have done the same thing you saw him do after the prayers.

Let me say it again, I've seen the camera crew recording these testimonies before and I know exactly what they do; its called video editing, they take so many shots and then take the ones that best suite the motive.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by fyneguy: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2009
lol

Zillionnair, do u really think u should continue to exchange words with an obvious pyschopath?

The best you can do is to pray for him. There's nothing you can say to change his mind.

This same man once said in one of his posts ''most of the sick people were not healed'' and someone took him up on it that he inferred that some were healed, to which he did not argue. He only managed to say ''How come not all the people were healed?''

This same man is asking you to prove just 1 and he would appologize in public.

Can you reconcile the 2 statements?

Zillionair, I advise you to concentrate on some other worthwhile stuffs other than this rabblerouser.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by zillonnair(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ SirJohn

Thanks, i now know you know the truth but you wont admit.  From your comments i could deduced that, just a while ago, you spoke about those that came to the healing school with conditions and after a while, they started exercising their faith and dropped some of the aid they came with like wheelchairs, walking sticks, what do u call that, a fake, you said it with your own mouth, sorry you typed it.

Well, its you and your faith.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by AKO1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2009
zillonnair:

Practically, i feel it was not proper for you to had stop my topic from flowing.

You lot are discussing the same thing, you think Pastor Chris is real, these guys think hes not.

Christ Embassy has over 10,000 workers in Nigeria alone, and well over 3million worshippers, i wonder what makes people believe these millions of people are so gullible

Numbers are, many times, but not all the time, a stamp of approval. So ideally that argument is flawed. Moreover, we live in a democratic society where even the 'minorities' are allowed to question the majority, whose opinion is supposed to count more.

moreover they insider you are outsider, we inside are telling you what is obtainable, you are looking from afar and you are saying its arranged miracle.

When can you study the lines of your palm better, when your hand is in your face or when it is away from your body?

Well i have said my bits, watch miracles, see their before, when they were ministered to and what followed, don't just talk http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/videos.php

Like I have said before on this forum, I do not doubt miracles or the ability of God or anyone that believes in Him including Pastor Chris. I believe he has a genuine call. My uncle used to be a Pastor in CE in its very early days before the ministry 'exploded' so I'm not trying to be nice. I am just very sensitive to the feelings of people who feel they are being fooled because all these miracles are done behind their backs. I mean, all we see is Pastor Chris 'pushing' (for lack of a better word) them to the ground. I'm sure if they saw a hand grow out of a stump right there on stage, these kinds of threads would cease to surface.

Fine, you can voice your believe but please with caution especially when there is possibility of you being wrong and not against an ordinary man but a man of God.

If everybody was afraid to voice their beliefs against 'men of God', then people like Peter Popoff  would not have been exposed. There is enough evidence. I'm not drawing any parallel between Chris and Peter but I'm sure you get my argument. Please watch the video of Popoff; I disagree with what Randi says in the beginning though.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by zillonnair(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ Fyneguy

I didn't even know you were typing the same thing when i was typing that, well thanks.

I didnt need to go too far to know why the person he brought didnt make the healing line.  He came with a mindset, that mindset that doubted everything from the beginning, imagine he claims to know everybody and everything that went on in the healing school that means, he and the person he brought didnt let the word affect them, how in the world, would they put a faithless individual on the healing line.

The scripture says about Paul, preaching in Lystra, after much speaking, there was man impotent on his feet, the bible says, paul perceived that he had faith to be healed and said to him, "get up"

I wonder what people read when they read the bible, why didnt paul just from the beginning of the meeting tell the impotent man to get up.  Peter too did the same thing at the gate called beautiful, he spoke the man, he said look at us (trying to get his attention), silver and gold have i none, but such as i have give i thee, in the name of jesus rise up and walk and peter grabbed me to his feet
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by zillonnair(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
dear A.K.O

Thanks for your response, i am glad you responded, but please such words as Phony to me is to weighty to use on someone you really do not know.  Am sorry but this is my upbringing. 

All the same i appreciate your response, there was a lot of maturity in your response even though you didnt not agree with me.  I respect that.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
@fyneguy, insert my quotes if you are making reference to any of my statements. Then I will respond to you

zillonnair:

@ SirJohn

Thanks, i now know you know the truth but you wont admit.  From your comments i could deduced that, just a while ago, you spoke about those that came to the healing school with conditions and after a while, they started exercising their faith and dropped some of the aid they came with like wheelchairs, walking sticks, what do u call that, a fake, you said it with your own mouth, sorry you typed it.

Well, its you and your faith.

@zillionnair, this is what I said:

SirJohn:

I remember a particular man who came for that session; he had been involved in a motor accident which left him with a spinal injury. He had difficulty walking normally because he couldn’t bend both knees while walking (I had seen him walking) he came with a neck guard and two crutches to support himself properly while walking. I observed that two days after coming to the healing school, he started exercising his faith by moving around without the neck guard and crutches, that was how he moved around for two weeks. During the healing service, I was shocked to see the same man with his neck guard and crutches which he hadn't used for two weeks. Pastor Chris prayed for him and took the neck guard off as though it was a big deal, the congregation applauded and stood to their feet as he went on to take the crutches from the man; he then asked the man to walk. The man obviously walked but not any better than he had walked for two weeks without Pastor Chris praying for him.

Neck collars and crutches are not things you cant do without. doctors advice some patients to wear collars or use crutches for support so as not to put too much pressure on the neck or on the legs not that they cant walk without it.
For instance, someone who is shortsighted needs a pair of glasses to see better but that doesn't mean he or she cant see without the glasses; so if he comes to the healing school and says ok I want to excercise my faith and then decides to go without the glasses for a week that doesnt mean he is healed but is simply acting out his 'belief'.
No completely disabled person tried that stunt in the healing school, only people whose conditions were milder.

I was speaking particularly about this man and not people on wheelchair and walking stick like you misquoted.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
zillonnair:

dear A.K.O

Thanks for your response, i am glad you responded, but please such words as Phony to me is to weighty to use on someone you really do not know. Am sorry but this is my upbringing.

All the same i appreciate your response, there was a lot of maturity in your response even though you didnt not agree with me. I respect that.

What about words like pyschopath?:

fyneguy:

lol

Zillionnair, do u really think u should continue to exchange words with an obvious pyschopath?

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by fyneguy: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2009
Thanks maddock

I have made up my mind never to join issues with him again.

He needs healing himself.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2009
fyneguy:

Thanks maddock

I have made up my mind never to join issues with him again.

He needs healing himself.

Ha ha fyneguy, this is the gazillionth time you'll say this; pepeye said the same thing also but you guys just cant resist me. I'm your worst nightmare!! cool cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2009
@fyneguy, maddock, zillionnair e.t.c
You guys have shown the typical Chris Embassy trade mark on nairaland: you ask questions I answer, I ask questions you call me names and then you runaway without answering my questions.
Una no reach!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by OREAWADOO: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
SIR NOW WORRY
NA TODAY
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by moiaussi1: 4:35pm On May 23, 2009
I found this in another similar topic and did not have the opportunity to respond so I decided to answer here,  I agree with this article, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME IS NOT A PHONY

A lot had been said and written about him in the past and present; ‘he is a fake preacher’, ‘he is controversial’, ‘he is not a real man of God’,  his main critics chorused this and much more. His incredibly ever expanding ministry however remains a parody of these cynical remarks. Reverend Chris Oyakhilome remains an enigma in Africa’s most fervid charismatic nation, Nigeria

Reports of healing and miracles at the Christ Embassy Healing School in Nigeria and South Africa and from his outreach crusades have been objects to be pored over and debated in forums like Nairaland. Allegations of manipulation and deceit have been the conclusion of most critics; accusing Pastor Chris of merely acting out a script. Why? To buoy up the number his followership, and increase sponsorship of programmes

So is he really what his critics say he is?
Through an anointed ministry spanning over 25 years, Pastor, teacher, healing minister, television host and best-selling author Rev. Chris Oyakhilome has helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God’s Word, …presiding over an ever-widening network of Christ Embassy Churches and campus fellowships on all five continents, Rev. Chris also pastors one of the largest congregations in Africa. He holds massive teaching and healing crusades with crowds of over 3.5 million in a single night's event.

Now that’s what the Christ Embassy Church website tells you…but there’s more. In 2004, in the city of Port Harcourt over 2.5 million people gathered in a single event to listen to him. Pull over, Johannesburg, South Africa where train stations were shut down and frantic announcements made asking people to turn back. That program was tagged ‘Night of Bliss’ and the gargantuan crowd mirrored his subsequent programs in London and Toronto respectively. But it isn’t just the crowd phenomenon that is synonymous with these crusades; ask the people who turn up, at times spending nights in sleeping bags in front shut venue doors, standing in careening lines tarrying for a seat; then you’d get a clearer picture:

‘I had never heard anything about Pastor Chris until about mid July 2007…no wonder one of my granddaughters at age 4, called you JESUS, when she saw your picture on the cover of the DVD “In Spirit and in Truth’ - Kate Nguini
‘The first time I saw him, I was like what kind of man is this? … I now live in his world… Pastor Chris is Woooooooow’- Eboh Ijeoma Marthina

To others, he is a great teacher;
‘I am so blessed to finally really meet the man of God, spirit-filed and God's chosen vessel indeed. I cannot express my joy in my spirit I have, that God finally answered my prayers and connected me with such beautiful teachings of God’s word’-  Anna Sevdianishvili
‘I came in contact with Pastor Chris through his messages in 2007 and I immediately found him to be a wonderful teacher of the Word. He so knows the Word [both the letter/written (logos) and the spirit]. I was amazed by the number of scriptures he would quote [up by heart] while he preached- Essoua Frank   

Some also see him as a coach and mentor:
‘Knowing Pastor Chris has added value to my life. I can do all things, heal the sick, fill people with the Holy Spirit, preach the gospel and lots more.’- Tina Chibuzor
‘I am a regular viewer of Pastor Chris… in the ministry of the Holy Spirit; he has made us Christians proud’- Akinwande Tailor

And the miracle worker:
‘May the Lord continues reveals his miracles to pastor Chris. We love you the Oyakhilome family, we are blessed in Christ as this year is the seven fold increase’ - Khanyisile Sikhosana

What more can be said? He is definitely not a phony……I think he is more than a man, more than your eyes can see. Maybe not exactly an enigma to those who are acquainted with the ministry but definitely kaleidoscopic when you realize, critics et al, that this one man has traversed so many areas of ministry that often it’s almost impossible to keep up with the latest development.

Culled from The Shouts Bloghttp://uspeakoutnow./2009/05/22/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-a-phoney/[b][/b]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nuraabi: 12:50pm On May 27, 2009
@mui asuzi

or whatever said this

What more can be said? He is definitely not a phony……I think he is more than a man, more than your eyes can see. Maybe not exactly an enigma to those who are acquainted with the ministry but definitely kaleidoscopic when you realize, critics et al, that this one man has traversed so many areas of ministry that often it’s almost impossible to keep up with the latest development.

he is more than a man! u muppet. latest development do you know what creating an illusion takes.
sorry he was born by 2 woman maybe that what makes him more than a man.

he is a con, they all are milking the gullable and creating a smoke screen to make you not see eneogh. those that are acquinted and have left the show are not crazy am sure.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by donnie(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2009
Hi guys,

There's news about a cyber cafe owner who was a member of BLW @ UNN.

Well, he is said to have sworn openly to fight against the church as long as he lives because he was  not made an assistant pastor according to his wish.

Now, if people like sir john and co who have been running rampage around here claiming to know everything about CEC and to have fraternized with top

pastors, do not open up about what branch they belonged to while @ BLW and why they left, we are left with no other option than to make certain

deductions.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by fyneguy: 1:23pm On May 27, 2009
Hmmm no wonder
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ogajim(m): 1:45am On May 29, 2009
I wonder about Nigeria! Fela should have been president of that country because 30 + years after he sang "zombie" they are still plenty in Nigeria not to talk about "you dey bleach", "yellow fever", "follow follow",  I can go on and on.
Jesus Christ is the only one we should follow without question and even then we need to make sure we are following him correctly and not some dogmatic charisma, "man of God" has to be one of the most abused cliches out there. My people need to study the Bible for themselves and stop following any preacher and repeating the same worn out phrases over and over when questioned about their church/cult. I truly feel for our country.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nuttynice(m): 3:31am On May 29, 2009
stay there no go repent and turn to Jesus since you no the truth why not make a diffrence.Just remember one thing God is not morked what we sow we reap!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ogajim(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2009
stay there no go repent and turn to Jesus since you no the truth why not make a diffrence.Just remember one thing God is not morked what we sow we reap!

What has this guy's remark got to do with this thread? A mind sure is a terrible thing to waste.
My relationship with the almighty creator is personal and no matter what the fake prosperity preachers tell you, you've got to be practical and stop being taken for a ride. I am sharing this knowledge with you so I won't be held responsible come judgment time but again the Bible tell us clearly " to each his own" and "he that have ears, let him hear" and the best one of all by the MAN himself " the eye is the light of the body, if the eyes are good, the body will be full of light, if the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness? You can't serve God and mammon (almighty dollar, naira) WAKE UP PEOPLE.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Tudor3(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2009
Pastor chris = fake = liar = thief. QED
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2009
Pastor Chris and Enoch Adeboye have signed pacts with the devil himself, they shall recieve their lot in hell and suffer from xtreme damnantion and torture from a thousand gay demons.

Bloody fake demonic pastors
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by UyiIredia(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2009
actually >>> i voted for Pastor Chris not being phony
>>>>> i feel that he is a good pastor who has fallen into error
>>>> more like Paul Branham (should strike a bell if u've read God's Generals)

>>>> reading ur post reminds me of how amused i get when i see the way a good
number of his associate pastors (if not all), perm their hair & dress up like miniature Chris'es >>> grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by dlox01(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
Phony:Fake/Faulse/not genuine,
Well, u should all realise that u can lead millions/billions of people and still be fake.
where did chris get his accent from??yep, how long did he step out of this country n come back with that Phony accent?he is right in ur face fake.
he is so fake if u check the back of his neck ul see a made in china tag with reg number. grin
you all talk about people judging him without knowing him, big question is, Do u know him??you have also passed ur judgment by calling him anointed/good/man of God and blah blah blah, same u that cant find the solution to ur problems,same u that cant view ur own Logs but u can see he is annointed and u dont reckon Judgement is both Good n Bad n its not what u call him that would get him into Heaven.God sees us all n if u have an atom of faith in him u will see pass the Phonyness of a jerrycurled Man.
For crying out loud Jayz n 50 cents can pull a larger crowd but does that make them real tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2009
Wow! Isnt it amazing how history repeats its self. The Hebrews and Israelites also had these kind of arguments in the old and new testament portions of the bible. Exactly as you all put it. Its really interesting that man never changes.

We will do ourselves a lot of good by diligent study of God's manual for man (the Bible) and divide the word of truth for ourselves. I have come to realise that we all have varying levels of grace; either to find yourself in a ministry where the word is thought ACCURATELY or where "THE KING IS STILL A CHILD" (Ecclesiastes 10:16)

Open your bible to II Corinthians 4:1-6, if you do a diligent study of this portion of your bible, it gives an insight to why such talk of doubt and confusion exist in the church and the world today. Its no mystery. It's a grand plan that was instituted even before you were born to mislead you to eternal damnation.

SOLUTION
Further in Ephesians 1:15-19, we see the solution to this challenge. I think (accurate)knowledge is difficult to find, but I believe in prayer. And if we've been asked to say that prayer, then we have the solution.

SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE
I would rather study at Harvard rather than any Nigerian university. This is obviously because they provide the best of all is required for learning.
I have seen dropouts from Nigerian universities who go abroad to study and graduate with first class. I think this principle also applies to spiritual things. So lets be wise. As an adult, I will not necessarily attend a church because my parents, relatives or friends approve. I will go where I see results, where my spirit is fed right and built strong, resulting in answered prayers for my loved ones and I.

Remember, God said in Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. (Mind you, He didn't say; sinners or pagans. He said 'My people', those who go to church and shout Hallelujah! and Amen!)

Its really sad because we believe every building with a man standing at the pulpit is a church to attend. But I tell you there are credentials you've got to see to be sure that man is qualified by God ONLY to be your spiritual teacher and guide; Look at what was said about Jesus in Acts 2:22, this is a universal law from Heaven, be not deceived.

I tell you the truth, I do not lie. Though you may have a Pastor without these credentials, but he must be under one with such credentials. Only then can you be sure you are being taught and led right.

Don't get entangled with these talks of unbelief and doubt. You are a child of God with wisdom and power in this world and that to come, Amen.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KINGSOLALA: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2009
@Paulipopo

Please make sure you know EXACTLY what you are saying in anything that involves any man of GOD, "real or fake". Don't try to help God and die in the progress because of you not digging dip. " MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE". All you said doesnot make sense to me BECAUSE once in a while every Pastor make one mistake or the order . That doesnot give any person the right to call the Pastor names.

Let me ask you one question , You as a human being are you real to your self.?

Also you that calls yourself a christain , are you real to your confession?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri / Dreams, Meanings And Solutions / Things That Can Distract You During Church Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.