Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,699 members, 7,932,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Dump A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Dump A Man? (2417 Views)

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Dump A Man? by CodeRED(f): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2008
Condom:

grin Of course not! It's just cheating, right? When it's all said and done you can pat yourself on the back for being the savior of the woman race. Good job!

Sorry, I don't support that warped mentality. To each his own.
Now you are talking dread, Different strokes, for different folks. If cough drops work well for you when you have cold, does it necessarily means it will work for me too? NO, So I like revenge, you prefer to wait around hoping for some magic. Whatever rocks your boat oo,
Re: How To Dump A Man? by Condom: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

Code, i agree. This is way too much fun Now for a guy who supports fornication with his username, cheating should not be too much of a stretch.
Come on, think of it. Men don't listen, we all know.
What is the best way to tell him - HEY! We're over!?

Would I be correct in assuming that you are sparsely educated?   In that case, how is bearing the name condom automatically synonymous with support for fornication?  Rhetorical question.  I leave you to your naive assumptions. Let's use our heads here, there's a reason it's given to us by God.

HEY! We're over!    -   Think about what you said for more than a second . . .let it digest.

Why ruin your life to prove a point to a guy that, most likely, does not care about you?  You will be cheating yourself, not him.
CodeRED:

Now you are talking dread, Different strokes, for different folks. If cough drops work well for you when you have cold, does it necessarily means it will work for me too? NO, So I like revenge, you prefer to wait around hoping for some magic. Whatever rocks your boat oo,
Absolutely!  That's why I said, to each his own.   What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander. For me, I don't believe in shooting myself in the foot to appease my the gods of my ego.
Re: How To Dump A Man? by jgirl3: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2008
Condom:

Would I be correct in assuming that you are sparsely educated? In that case, how is bearing the name condom automatically synonymous with support for fornication? Rhetorical question. I leave you to your naive assumptions. Let's use our heads here, there's a reason it's given to us by God.

HEY! We're over! - Think about what you said for more than a second . . .let it digest.

Why ruin your life to prove a point to a guy that, most likely, does not care about you? You will be cheating yourself, not him.
You know what? I'll let that slide because i'm sure you've not thought of the meaning deeply enough and I would not like to derail this thread.
I don't see cheating as ruining one's life. It's something that hurts people but not something that necessarily messes the cheater up. Obviously, you have not noticed what your fellow NL men have said about cheating. When you do, go preach to them first then come back to us.
Re: How To Dump A Man? by StephenP(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2008
How To Dump A Man

Lesson 1

Just tell him you are nolonger interested

Lesson 2

If he doesnt listen, then make sure your actions speak very loud for u,

Lesson 2 a&b

e.g ignoring his calls, giving him the cold shoulder etc

How To Dump A Woman

Tell her she became really ugly overnight

lol jk
Re: How To Dump A Man? by CodeRED(f): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2008
Condom:

.Absolutely!  That's why I said, to each his own.   What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander. For me, I don't believe in shooting myself in the foot to[b] appease my the gods of my ego.
[/b]

Cha, blood cloth.  Now listen up dread. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with ego. Now instead of chastising my sister and I, why dont you chanel your energy in preaching to yourself and your fellowmen on NOT cheating?  I have one life to live, and I intend on living it to the very best of my ability. You honestly think I am going to mope around because some goat couldnt keep his willy between his leggys? Hell NO, Cheating back is my therapy The damn best to if I may add.  In the end, I am going to be the one accountable to the Most High.  

And I never thought like this before.  But I have come to realised that good girls are the ones who always get screwed over.  So I have jumped on the bandwagon. Teach the bastards a lesson, trust me they will think twice before going on any more shagging sprees grin

HMMM, BTW, Condom, cool username. Someone told me condoms are actually the devil's way of making fornication acceptable by the world, grin
Re: How To Dump A Man? by Condom: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

You know what? I'll let that slide because i'm sure you've not thought of the meaning deeply enough and I would not like to derail this thread.
I don't see cheating as ruining one's life. It's something that hurts people but not something that necessarily messes the cheater up. Obviously, you have not noticed what your fellow Nairaland men have said about cheating. When you do, go preach to them first then come back to us.
Whether I'm a man or woman? That remains to be seen.  I am not a bootyscratcher, nor am I interested in consulting the oracles of Nairaland for their views on cheating.  I don't let others make my decisions for me; I can stand alone, and do just fine presenting my views.  Our discussion here - the one ongoing between you and me - is pertinent to your contribution and mine.  
Moving forward:  since you know cheating is hurtful, what kinds of aversion do you derive from hurting people, and how do they satisfy you?
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.  We can always agree to disagree, as I am not here to force my views on you.
Re: How To Dump A Man? by CodeRED(f): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2008
Thanks for the sermon Condom, Do your thing, let us do ours dread,

The truth is Man carn tek butt/horn( when they are cheated on), however, they LOVE to butt/horn( cheat).
Re: How To Dump A Man? by jgirl3: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2008
Condom:

Moving forward: since you know cheating is hurtful, what kinds of aversion do you derive from hurting people, and how do they satisfy you?
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. We can always agree to disagree, as I am not here to force my views on you.
There's something in humans that make them want to avenge their pains.
When a girl finds out her man is fooling around, her first instinct is to kill him.
Then she has another instinct to cheat on him.
Finally, she has a third instinct to either scratch his car, burn his clothes and car and some make the calmer decision of just walking out of the relationship peacefully.
An eye for an eye is not right, i know this. But will you blame a woman who in the heat of her anger decides to take a wrong decision like cheating on her bf just to pay him in his own coins? Sometimes, those who cheat are not entirely at fault.
CodeRED:

[/b]
And I never thought like this before. But I have come to realised that good girls are the ones who always get screwed over. So I have jumped on the bandwagon. Teach the bastards a lesson, trust me they will think twice before going on any more shagging sprees grin

HMMM, BTW, Condom, cool username. Someone told me condoms are actually the devil's way of making fornication acceptable by the world, grin
Code, you should be beaten for saying such! lmao!
Good girls do get screwed over and i don't know why a woman will give all her love in a relationship for the guy to be looking for something a bit more. It baffles me every single time.
Re: How To Dump A Man? by Condom: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

[/b]

Cha, blood cloth.  Now listen up dread. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with ego. Now instead of chastising my sister and I, why don't you chanel your energy in preaching to yourself and your fellowmen on NOT cheating?  I have one life to live, and I intend on living it to the very best of my ability. You honestly think I am going to mope around because some goat couldnt keep his willy between his leggys? Hell NO, Cheating back is my therapy The damn best to if I may add.  In the end, I am going to be the one accountable to the Most High.  

And I never thought like this before.  But I have come to realised that good girls are the ones who always get screwed over.  So I have jumped on the bandwagon. Teach the bastards a lesson, trust me they will think twice before going on any more shagging sprees grin
We are not here to prolong the matter unnecessarily.  It's a meager discussion that's been properly laid out without chastisement.  If you feel chastised, my apologies.  As I maintained earlier, my view on this remains, if you are truly sure this man is not worth your sulking, you can just about let him go without denting your own self image to prove a point to the dead horse.   Cheating is a therapy to ruin.

What's that they say about people? They are always entitled to their own opinions.  wink
Re: How To Dump A Man? by CodeRED(f): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2008
Condom:

We are not here to prolong the matter unnecessarily. It's a meager discussion that's been properly laid out without chastisement. If you feel chastised, my apologies. As I maintained earlier, my view on this remains, if you are truly sure this man is not worth your sulking, you can just about let him go without denting your own self image to prove a point to the dead horse. Cheating is a therapy to ruin.
NOw I highligted that particular section to emphasise on something. The fact that the pig cheated is reasons enough for me to conclude he isnt worth my time. However, just knowing that I was able to hurt his silly ego by beating him at his own game is medicine enough for me. After he has rant and cursed and do all the things men do( behind closed doors) when their women cheat, then I will smile and bounce. I just need to hurt him back just for my own sanity. grin. Then when I have found my prince I will call or send him pixs to further humilate the gutterrat cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Now don't get me wrong o. I am good girl na, well rather, a good girl gone "bad". That is what happens when good girls get entangled with low lives grin grin. It aint ma fault sad
Re: How To Dump A Man? by jgirl3: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

NOw I highligted that particular section to emphasise on something. The fact that the pig cheated is reasons enough for me to conclude he isnt worth my time. However, just knowing that I was able to hurt his silly ego by beating him at his own game is medicine enough for me. After he has rant and cursed and do all the things men do( behind closed doors) when their women cheat, then I will smile and bounce. I just need to hurt him back just for my own sanity. grin. Then when I have found my prince I will call or send him pixs to further humilate the gutterrat cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Now don't get me wrong o. I am good girl na, well rather, a good girl gone "bad". That is what happens when good girls get entangled with low lives grin grin. It aint ma fault sad
LMAO! who told you you're good? I'm telling you you're bad!
this is hilarious .
Re: How To Dump A Man? by Condom: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

There's something in humans that make them want to avenge their pains.
When a girl finds out her man is fooling around, her first instinct is to kill him.
Then she has another instinct to cheat on him.
Finally, she has a third instinct to either scratch his car, burn his clothes and car and some make the calmer decision of just walking out of the relationship peacefully.
An eye for an eye is not right, i know this. But will you blame a woman who in the heat of her anger decides to take a wrong decision like cheating on her boyfriend just to pay him in his own coins? Sometimes, those who cheat are not entirely at fault. Code, you should be beaten for saying such! lmao!
Good girls do get screwed over and i don't know why a woman will give all her love in a relationship for the guy to be looking for something a bit more. It baffles me every single time.
It seems you are still butting heads with what I wrote.  I am not easily persuaded to partake in bad conduct for reasons so premature, even a pig would laugh.  I hold no interest in your excuses for your actions, because at the end of the day those excuses still do not make them right - looking at the bigger picture.  I pride myself in staying in check by never allowing my emotions to obscure my judgement.  As a responsible person, I know a mature and diligent partner when I see one.  Let me reiterate that I will never allow a cheating partner to drag me down, nor will I let that person cause me to lose sight of my goals.  My two pence to you is, if a sinner in your path causes you to stumble, part ways with the sinner.
Re: How To Dump A Man? by CodeRED(f): 1:10am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

LMAO! who told you you're good? I'm telling you you're bad!
this is hilarious .

LOL, I got it from ma Mama grin
Re: How To Dump A Man? by jgirl3: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2008
Condom:

It seems you are still butting heads with what I wrote. I am not easily persuaded to partake in bad conduct for reasons so premature, even a pig would laugh. I hold no interest in your excuses for your actions, because at the end of the day those excuses still do not make them right - looking at the bigger picture. I pride myself in staying in check by never allowing my emotions to obscure my judgement. As a responsible person, I know a mature and diligent partner when I see one. Let me reiterate that I will never allow a cheating partner to drag me down, nor will I let that person cause me to lose sight of my goals. My two pence to you is, if a sinner in your path causes you to stumble, part ways with the sinner.
Now don't get me wrong, I have never cheated on a guy but then again, I still maintain that cheating is a very effective way of dumping a guy. NOT NECESSARILY GOOD.
If a sinner crosses my path, I'll be sure to bid him farewell in a good way without losing sights of my goals. smiley
Re: How To Dump A Man? by Condom: 1:21am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

Those things are called games; these particular games are childish in nature. If you think deeply about it, it proves nothing and makes you no better than him. I can simply engage you in your banters by saying, yeah you go girl, but I refuse to do that.  When comes a stage in your life that you have better priorities, you will realise there are bigger fishes to fry than humiliating yourselves by philandering.

FYI: What if the man you cheated on is a habitual cheat, who is not remotely hurt by your cheating on him?   Haven't you shot yourself in the foot?  Haven't you denigrated yourself?  More importantly, you wasted your time and became a bad apple.
But like you said, your life to live.

Before I go
j-girl:

Now don't get me wrong, I have never cheated on a guy but then again, I still maintain that cheating is a very effective way of dumping a guy. NOT NECESSARILY GOOD.
Do you by chance watch Maury?   He cheated on me, I cheated on him too . . . it becomes a destructive cycle.  Is that the sort of lifestyle you wish to enjoy?
By the way, since when did cheating become dumping?  Re-read that aloud to yourself. It's a rhetorical question.

If a sinner crosses my path, I'll be sure to bid him farewell in a good way without losing sights of my goals. smiley
Nevermind that he causes you to sin in the process too, right?

I rest.
Re: How To Dump A Man? by CodeRED(f): 1:34am On Aug 23, 2008
@condom, thanks again oo, grin grin. I like your persistent nature, in that you are admant where your views are concerned. However, if he is a habitual cheater, after I am done cheating ( I mean I am not going to just cheat with a random dude now, I plan on really making him bleed wink), on him he will think twice about ever doing such again. Trust me grin, This episode will left him less than a man. His ego would be crushed, and his cheating record smashed cheesy cheesy.
Re: How To Dump A Man? by jgirl3: 2:23am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

@condom, thanks again oo, grin grin. I like your persistent nature, in that you are admant where your views are concerned. However, if he is a habitual cheater, after I am done cheating ( I mean I am not going to just cheat with a random dude now, I plan on really making him bleed wink), on him he will think twice about ever doing such again. Trust me grin, This episode will left him less than a man. His ego would be crushed, and his cheating record smashed cheesy cheesy.
Crushing a guy's ego? Code you wanna kill them.
You should make them bleed too just not to death. Make him bleed slowly till he can't take it anymore. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I just came up with another way of dumping men - just give him a card with the words "It's not working out".
At least it's thoughtful abi?
Re: How To Dump A Man? by CodeRED(f): 2:38am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

Crushing a guy's ego? Code you want to kill them.
You should make them bleed too just not to death. Make him bleed slowly till he can't take it anymore. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I just came up with another way of dumping men - just give him a card with the words "It's not working out".
At least it's thoughtful abi?

Bleed, groan, moan, sweat, girlfriend you have not a clue grin grin grin grin, As per the card thingy, I will print "I am so no longer into you" on mine grin
Re: How To Dump A Man? by DeepZone: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2008
Una no go kill me here. grin grin grin grin Which kin name be condom again? From PussyFull, spermflow and I donVex to condom, haba, what next? why are guys so hypnotized by sex? I think it's time the admin start censoring user names before someone will register ORALSEX or Mouth Gig abeg.
Re: How To Dump A Man? by DeepZone: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2008
What a story. . . . .
You forgot to tell the audience u were the one doing the spending by DEFAULT.
Ya account is now RED and this is why u are working 8 jobs to make ends meet Grin Cheesy
DeepZone is going to work while Hannibal is @ home sippin BUBBLY and counting down to the game at 5 am.
It's easy to know who got played. . . . . . .Next time, wear a padlock on your nether region before anutha smart alec sets it on fire.

hahaha, the player got played!!! na so $10K take waka? Small pikin wey wan enter back from where e comot for this world must pay a price. Next time, ask for receipt after you spend. i wish you had more spending money. Who knows whom you are squatting with now. Is it eldee? how you dey manage for feeding na? grin grin grin grin

E go better sha!!!
Re: How To Dump A Man? by AloyEmeka9: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2008
But Oga Hannibal, why you spend that kain money because of toto? By the time you spent $500 and she's not bringing the key to her padlock, you for buy one fine card that reads : TO HELL WITH YOUR CONGO, HANNIBAL TELLS DEEPZONE.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! / Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? / She Called My Friends' Name On 2 Occasions During Intimacy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.