Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Shattered Heart: Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shattered Heart: Advice Needed (2043 Views)

Shattered And Battered / Confused And Shattered Heart, Advice Needed Before He Self Destructs. / Shattered But Strong However What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by eluma(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2008
I deemed it 'OK' to tell the world how love failed me,
But where do I begin? From the day I met Eve? How I left her for school? Or to the end of my supposed happiness? Where do I really begin?
Eve? How can I ever forget all that happened?
At least I have my shattered heart to show for it. Eve? Even her name was enough warning for me, if only I’d looked back at the Eve of reality, maybe I’d not have been here narrating this story. They say every disappointment is a blessing, But this one was nightmare.
To me, Eve was the prettiest thing God ever created. Every inch of her flesh looked smooth like the well laid street in the resort of Asokoro {Abuja, Nigeria}, She looked like natures perfect human model and the very minute I set eyes on her, I was never to be the same again. Eve! Was I to see that there was more to life than beauty?
Well, let me start from the very beginning, Please don’t get pissed!
I met Eve in the year 2002 at secondary school where I enrolled. She was a beauteous angel. Whenever I glanced her direction, our eyes met. God! She was always looking at me. Everyone noticed that, even teachers. We would spend hours just staring at each other. I knew she liked me but I couldn't walk up to her. I was shy!
But one day, I went out to pee while lecture was going on, when I returned, I met a folded piece of paper on my desk, puzzled I picked it up and unfolded it, it turned out to be a note which read " Bigjoe someone is loving you and you know who". Of cause I knew who! I looked at her and she smiled. oh what a smile!
Well, that was how it all began. It will be an understatement if I say we loved each other, for ours was love at its peak!
Then I gained admission into the University. And despite the distance, she came to visit me, she often did,  and its always good!
But then, last year {March 3rd to be precise}, my school went on a 3day mid-semester break. So I decided to travel home. It was already dark when I got there and like I’d always done, I dropped my bag and rushed to her place, I met her absent , so I decided to check on my {best} friend Harrison, when I got there, I noticed his door was slightly closed not locked, so I didn’t bother to knock, besides I wanted to surprise him with my presence,  I just pushed open the door and there behold my Eve! On Harrison's bed, in Harrison's arms! They were both locked up in a kiss. God! I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like what I saw in a movie. I really don’t know the appropriate word to describe my feeling as I looked down at my best friend and my girl on bed. I felt bad! Only God can tell how I managed to control my anger. With tears, I turned and left them, I left Love!
I returned home that night, with a heavy and broken heart. I lay like a ball on the rug, hugging myself I cried, I was miserable, I was wretched. My eyes were open but before me, everything was dark, I couldn't see! I wished I had gone truly blinded, I wished life could evaporate out of me so I had rest from that misery, well, I left Agbor for school the very nest day, otherwise, and well maybe I would have done something very stupid!
Now, can you imagine a girl I opened all my heart to, a girl I have spent five long years with, a girl I invested so much on- both emotionally, financially and otherwise, stabbing me from behind? Eve in bed with Harrison? Oh God! I wish you could see my tears now, I wish you could see what a mess my life is turning into, I can't read, I can't think, I can't even sleep, i am equal to a drug addict now, walking around the campus like a wind driven piece of cloth, staring vacantly into peoples faces as if I can't see them,  and I really don’t! I am on drugs but the drug is my lost love and the mixture is made of her kiss and heart beat which were once my daily bread.
But right about now, I am nursing the thought of vengeance and already, some friends had given me some ideas, please somebody should advise me before I do something really bad!
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by lonelypal(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2008
this is damn too long Mr, pls kindly summarise brb
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by duabba: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2008
Bros! Bros!! Bros!!! What can I say, ?

But behind every PLAYA is a heartbreak

Women are generally like that, I expect potential female posters to debunk this fact. But kindly don't do anything stupid, try to control thyself as time is the greatest healer. You would be okay. From now on, being a playa is your best bet. Most ladies would like that more, they take genuine love for granted in most cases.

Furthermore, I won't blame her cos I haven't heard her side of the story. As for everything, give thanks to God for He has shown you the kind of friends you have and he has saved you from them. Especially your so-called best friend!
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by MissyB1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2008
duabba:

Bros! Bros!! Bros!!! What can I say, ?

But behind every PLAYA is a heartbreak

WOMEN ARE GENERALLY LIKE THAT, I expect potential female posters to debunk this fact. But kindly don't do anything stupid, try to control thyself as time is the greatest healer. You would be okay. From now on, being a playa is your best bet. Most ladies would like that more, they take genuine love for granted in most cases.

Furthermore, I won't blame her because I haven't heard her side of the story. As for everything, give thanks to God for He has shown you the kind of friends you have and he has saved you from them. Especially your so-called best friend!
It's so funny how some guys jump into conclusion esp. when the issue concerns women.
I distrust all generalization esp. about women be it favourable or unfavourable.It result from paucity of experience.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2008
yawwwwwn!!
Behind every great man is a woman.
I guess you just ain't that much of a great man.

duabba:

Women are generally like that, I expect potential female posters to debunk this fact. But kindly don't do anything stupid, try to control thyself as time is the greatest healer. You would be okay. From now on, being a playa is your best bet. Most ladies would like that more, they take genuine love for granted in most cases.
Yep, you got that right.
Now you can freely go homo and start looking arnd for men.

One less loser, millions more to go.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2008
Now this is a tough decision to make. AK47 or 9mm

hmmmm lemme see

I think i'll go for the 9mm.
its portable
Easy to conceal
can easily be fitted with a silencer
and instant action.

A word is enough for the wise bro. you know what to do.

PS : For the wages of cheating is death.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by forbidden5(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2008
@poster,

I never believe in gunshot, there are more stealth ways of dealing with people. If you kill him, you have blood on your hands and a new chain begins.

If he has a sister, give him the same bitter friut and then a 9mm no, a plastic explosive sealed in a biro would be for a defense.

They say, revenge is best when served cold. Please dont rush, look for the best of time to nail this guy.

May be I could still tell you a worse situation - go astral. Command him from the powers above life and make his life worthless. Summon him and place a seal of waste on him.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by duabba: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2008
duabba:

I expect potential female posters to debunk this fact.

Like I said (without regrets) in the above quote, They would come out in their characteristic manner to say we should not generalise. But most of them are the same.

Bros! Join the playas and have fun.

bigboyslim:

Now this is a tough decision to make. AK47 or 9mm

hmmmm let me see

I think i'll go for the 9mm.
its portable
Easy to conceal
can easily be fitted with a silencer
and instant action.

A word is enough for the wise bro. you know what to do.

PS : For the wages of cheating is death.

@ BigBoySlim
Consigliere, you've left sicily for so long after the hit on Capone Tonero. Kindly come back we need your impeccable advisory services in the family!
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by MissyB1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2008
duabba:

But MOST of them are the same.

At least you've taken the advice given to you not to generalise cool
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2008
Ruby what are you still doing in David's arms? iwo omo yi. o ti fe di oniranu o.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2008
bigboyslim:

Ruby what are you still doing in David's arms? iwo omo yi. o ti fe di oniranu o.
ahhhh, sebi o sofun mi wipe oogbo yoruba.
na lie!!

You really wanna know what am still doing in his arms? I don't want to corrupt you cool tongue
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

ahhhh, sebi o sofun mi wipe oogbo yoruba.
na lie!!

You really want to know what am still doing in his arms? I don't want to corrupt you cool tongue

Corrupt me ke? there is nothing new under the sun o.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2008
bigboyslim:

Corrupt me ke? there is nothing new under the sun o.
so, o pkaro fun mi. iwo omode yi gbo yoruba.

yep, nothing new under the sun, but new styles grin grin cheesy
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

so, o pkaro fun mi. iwo omode yi gbo yoruba.

yes, nothing new under the sun, but new styles grin grin cheesy

Seriously, mi o gbo yoruba. mi o mo bi laptop me she n type yoruba. english ni mo n type lori keyboard sugbon yoruba lo n show lori screen. ko ye mi o!!
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2008
bigboyslim:

Seriously, mi o gbo yoruba. mi o mo bi laptop me she n type yoruba. english ni mo n type lori keyboard sugbon yoruba lo n show lori screen. ko ye mi o!!
hiss

HCH3COO, ta lo nparo fun?
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2008
who is HCH3COO? Please I am bigboyslim not some chemical compound formula
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2008
Why should I believe that?

you lied to me 3times b4
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2008
well the yoruba thingy was obviously a lie but I wouldnt lie about my own identity. what makes you think i'm hch3coo anyways?
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2008
lol! familiar post

so kilode to fi paro fun bi about yoruba?
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2008
mi o paro now. mo kan sere ni.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2008
ok, to ba sobe.

omo ibo ni e?
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2008
omo osun.

iwo nko?
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2008
guess tongue
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by OluwaKANYE: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2008
a ban is imminent grin grin
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2008
ogun. i'm really not good at guesses. besides i have no clues to base my guess upon except the language
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2008
Ekiti
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2008
when will u pples heart stop being shattered? undecided
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2008
mesmya:

when will u pples heart stop being shattered? undecided

LOL

@Ruby

shey you know how to gun iyan. mo mo pe ounje awon ekiti niyen.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by onyinye2(f): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2008
Another thread to blame all the women in the world, put all in the same category: All in the name of ONE, UNO,OTU(sp), WOMAN. What a world we live in.
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2008
bigboyslim:

@Ruby

shey you know how to gun iyan. mo mo pe ounje awon ekiti niyen.
why do ppl keep saying that? angry

Ti'm be so fun e wipe mi o moh nko?
Re: Shattered Heart: Advice Needed by bigboyslim(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

why do people keep saying that? angry

Ti'm be so fun e wipe mi o moh nko?

o mean pe o kin shey omo ekiti niyen.

o mean pe akata ni e.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is It With Women? / My Confused Girlfriend / Would You Marry A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.