Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (6055 Views)

Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Did Sarah Palin Pass Off Her Teenage Daughter's Child As Hers? / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
SeanT21:

Kobo, this has nothing to do with the boy, its all about the republicans and their beliefs.

You mean Christians who believe that Fornication before marriage but find themselves tempted and fall are doomed by people like you then? Mind you, this has nothing to do with Republicans as it is not Palin’s daughter that is running for office here. From your posts, it seems you do not see the line where PALIN ends and her daughter’s life begins. How do you expect to argue rightly when you can not see that Palin’s daughter is a whole different human being and is responsible for her own actions based on her own beliefs? For all we know she might feel like crap already being an unwed mother, now she has RIGHTEOUS people like you telling her that because her mother believes in abstinence and is pro-life, her mistake is UNFORGIVABLE and DOOMS her mother’s career!! WOW!!
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Eziachi: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2008
bawomolo:

now that's a man ready to marry.  you know say bristol go be one obedient wife. one word from her mouth and na hockey stick gbam for her head  grin grin

Ha Ha Ha! A very bad cocktail, a child who hates kids, being force to get married just for political spin and with a hockey stick in his house. A very bad mixture indeed.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Eziachi: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
This has nothing to do with this boy or even with this girl, they are both children themselves. Asking a child to get married because it looks good image wise is wrong. What do a 17 year old know about himself, let alone another person to take care of. What happens to them is the realism of modern world werre kids have sex as early as you can even remember but many in the republican right fail to appreciate that reality.

When people campaign for sex education among young people they put their feet in shouting abstinence, knowing full well that with young people that is totally impossible. They preach everyday that contraception is a sin and George Bush for the last 8 year has cut all U.S aid to nation that has programmes that embrace contraceptions, even Nigerian charity group called PARENTAL FEDERATION OF NIGERIA lost too because they are involve in edacting kids toward the use of condom.

That is why many people has find the hypocrisy of this case alarming. Had it been it's was in Africa that it was in the news that 17 year old kids are about to get married because one is pregnant, what the story will be like now?
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
Eziachi:

This has nothing to do with this boy or even with this girl, they are both children themselves. Asking a child to get married because it looks good image wise is wrong.

Where did you read that She was ASKED to marry to boy because it looks good image wise for her mother? WHERE?

Eziachi:

What do a 17 year old know about himself, let alone another person to take care of. What happens to them is the realism of modern world werre kids have sex as early as you can even remember but many in the republican right fail to appreciate that reality.

Ask the almost 40% of Americans who marry at 17 or there about what, they knew of themselves when they took the plunge. There are many who do not have sex as early as you can remember. What should the republicans do about those?

Eziachi:

When people campaign for sex education among young people they put their feet in shouting abstinence, knowing full well that with young people that is totally impossible.

Are you sure it is impossible? I have met people whose first time having sex was on their marriage bed. You sure say it is not the same America? Shouting abstinence does not mean you will remain a virgin no matter what. I am sorry, even people who have been sexually active at one time or another practice it. Put up a thread in here and you will be surprised as to how many people on here practice abstinence. It is not absolute as it is a choice but it is a valid option to those who consider it.

Eziachi:

They preach everyday that contraception is a sin and George Bush for the last 8 year has cut all US aid to nation that has programmes that embrace contraceptions, even Nigerian charity group called PARENTAL FEDERATION OF NIGERIA lost too because they are involve in edacting kids toward the use of condom.

How many nations has he cut AID to for this particular reason? Can you please post some of the countries so we can investigate the source of your information here? I would very much love to see the source for this claim of yours.

Eziachi:

That is why many people has find the hypocrisy of this case alarming. Had it been it's was in Africa that it was in the news that 17 year old kids are about to get married because one is pregnant, what the story will be like now?

I am not sure you have an understanding what the word HYPOCRITE means at all. You just want to keep pushing that word without making sure it applies. Let us assume you are right about your claim that Bush cut funding to programs that teach sex ed. That would be Bush practicing his belief (note: assumption). A hypocrite happens to be one who does not practice what he/she believes. So, it still does not apply in this case. In the above case, Palin would be a hypocrite if she adviced her child to get an abortion. That would make her a hypocrite but since that is not the case, she is not.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by SeanT21(f): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

You mean Christians who believe that Fornication before marriage but find themselves tempted and fall are doomed by people like you then? Mind you, this has nothing to do with Republicans as it is not Palin’s daughter that is running for office here. From your posts, it seems you do not see the line where PALIN ends and her daughter’s life begins. How do you expect to argue rightly when you can not see that Palin’s daughter is a whole different human being and is responsible for her own actions based on her own beliefs? For all we know she might feel like crap already being an unwed mother, now she has RIGHTEOUS people like you telling her that because her mother believes in abstinence and is pro-life, her mistake is UNFORGIVABLE and DOOMS her mother’s career!! WOW!!

This is Politics. Its a dirty game. The Families are not left out so it does not matter if Palin daughter is running for office or not. The republicans are known for being God fearing but yet under her own roof her daughter is getting pregnant at such a young age. If she can not control her teenage daughter do you think she can rule the country. Forgive me, Ofcourse we shoulnt talk about her daughter becasue because republicans can condemn other people conduct but when its their own then the whole world should keep quiet. Besides, the last time I checked her mother was anti-birth control and anti-choice. Now they are trying to cover it up and forcing the kids into marriage. So much for being a God Fearing Party.Remember FOX news called Michelle Obama a Babay Mama, Sarah Palins is a Babay Mama Mama.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by TayoD1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
@topic,

I am appalled by the people who are here condemning the policy of abstinence that the Republicans stand by.  You obviously think of only the physical consequences of sex and not its emotional and social implications.  

And for your information, no form of control is 100% fail-proof except abstinence. Condoms break, and when that happens, you are at a risk of not only an unwanted pregnancy but of contracting STDs. Please tell us what the remote chances of any of these risks happening with abstinence.

I will personally encourage my kids to "hold-body" until marriage not only because it is the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancy and STDs, but it is one of the best ways to build and develop character. Abstinence encourages self-control which is the foundation of good character. Teaching the kids to have it whenever and with whomever they want breeds nothing but self-centered kids who lacks self-control and are controlled by their genitalias.

With regards to Palin, I am all the more encouraged to vote for her knowing fuilly well that this is someone who not only talks the talk, but walks the walk. It would have been more expedient for her politically to have had the child abort the pregnancy without anyone finding out, but she didn't. I stand and agree with her whn she says no baby is born by accident and that all have the potential to change the world. Obama on the other hand feels that having a child like that is nothing but a punishment and that such a baby should be aborted. If his mum had such an idea, even Obama would have been aborted.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by TayoD1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2008
@SeanT21,

If she can not control her teenage daughter do you think she can rule the country.
Herein lies the folly of your thought. It is not a Parent's job to control their children, especially when that child is an adult as in Palin's case. I like the way Will Smith puts it. Let me paraphrase his statement thus: "we are partners in our children's lives but they are ultimately responsible for their lives."

And by the way, it is not the Govt's job to control its citizens. That is where Democrats and Republicans are different as well. Democrats are control freaks who care nothing for personal or economic freedom. They want their hands in everything and think the Govt should think for you, and care for you. Personal responsibility is alien to them.

And trying to compare this situation to Obama's is totally laughable. Obama as an adult chose to be bed-fellows with a convicted terrosrist and sat in the pew of a racist preacher for 20 years. These show a lack of good judgement, and I tremble at the thought of him becoming the President of the USA.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
SeanT21:

This is Politics. Its a dirty game. The Families are not left out so it does not matter if Palin daughter is running for office or not. The republicans are known for being God fearing but yet under her own roof her daughter is getting pregnant at such a young age. If she can not control her teenage daughter do you think she can rule the country.

Let me ask you as a teenager yourself. Are you saying that your parents have 100% control over you? You mean all you post on this forum reflects the ideologies of your own parents and if I meet your own mother today, she would repeat exactly the same things I have seen you post on Nairaland?

Since when did being a parent become being able to control all your children do, think or say? You better tell you that you are a clone of your father and mother please cause that is about the only answer you can give me if you feel that is what parenting means. lol

SeanT21:

Forgive me, Ofcourse we shoulnt talk about her daughter becasue because republicans can condemn other people conduct but when its their own then the whole world should keep quiet.

Not a single person, even the mother has told you she condones what her daughter has done or did. In fact, I believe that from day one, the family has deal to deal with the heart ache and are now having to deal with it over again. I can tell you this out of experience. It was tough in the beginning for us. In fact, we were almost torn to pieces when we heard the news but 4 years later, she is the best thing that happened to us. I am right now having to look for schools and what not so she gets the very best we can afford to ensure she is well taken care  of, father or not father. Are you saying that means I do not condemn people having kids out of wedlock or teenage pregnancy?

SeanT21:

Besides, the last time I checked her mother was anti-birth control and anti-choice. Now they are trying to cover it up and forcing the kids into marriage. So much for being a God Fearing Party.Remember FOX news called Michelle Obama a Babay Mama, Sarah Palins is a Babay Mama Mama.

Where did you hear that they are trying to cover it? Where did you hear that they are trying to force her into marriage? Please show proof for these ridiculous claims already.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by SeanT21(f): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2008
Tayo-D:

@SeanT21,
Herein lies the folly of your thought. It is not a Parent's job to control their children, especially when that child is an adult as in Palin's case. I like the way Will Smith puts it. Let me paraphrase his statement thus: "we are partners in our children's lives but they are ultimately responsible for their lives."

And by the way, it is not the Govt's job to control its citizens. That is where Democrats and Republicans are different as well. Democrats are control freaks who care nothing for personal or economic freedom. They want their hands in everything and think the Govt should think for you, and care for you. Personal responsibility is alien to them.

And trying to compare this situation to Obama's is totally laughable. Obama as an adult chose to be bed-fellows with a convicted terrosrist and sat in the pew of a racist preacher for 20 years. These show a lack of good judgement, and I tremble at the thought of him becoming the President of the USA.

Why did she not guide her daughter in the right steps?

I can't belive you said that Democrats are control freak. Give me an example Please.

Why is Barack in this. I was referring to Michelle Obama.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by SeanT21(f): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Let me ask you as a teenager yourself. Are you saying that your parents have 100% control over you? You mean all you post on this forum reflects the ideologies of your own parents and if I meet your own mother today, she would repeat exactly the same things I have seen you post on Nairaland?

Since when did being a parent become being able to control all your children do, think or say? You better tell you that you are a clone of your father and mother please cause that is about the only answer you can give me if you feel that is what parenting means. lol

Not a single person, even the mother has told you she condones what her daughter has done or did. In fact, I believe that from day one, the family has deal to deal with the heart ache and are now having to deal with it over again. I can tell you this out of experience. It was tough in the beginning for us. In fact, we were almost torn to pieces when we heard the news but 4 years later, she is the best thing that happened to us. I am right now having to look for schools and what not so she gets the very best we can afford to ensure she is well taken care of, father or not father. Are you saying that means I do not condemn people having kids out of wedlock or teenage pregnancy?

Where did you hear that they are trying to cover it? Where did you hear that they are trying to force her into marriage? Please show proof for these ridiculous claims already.

My Parents do not have control over me but they lead me in the right direction and told me what was acceptable and what went along with my Christian values. Did she not explain to her daughter about The Birds and The Bees? She did try to cover it up at first by saying the baby was hers and all that. I do not have any thing against her getting pregnant but since her mother is a potential VP of the US who preferred abstinence over sex education why did she not give her child the tools to keep her from getting pregnant. Plus She brought this whole thing on her daughter. She knew her daughter had a baby so why did she accept the nomination knowing that the world was gonna find out.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
SeanT21:

My Parents do not have control over me but they lead me in the right direction and told me what was acceptable and what went along with my Christian values. Did she not explain to her daughter about The Birds and The Bees?

So, because she is pregnant today MEANS her mother never explained to her about the birds and the bees? shocked ROFLMAO!!!

SeanT21:

She did try to cover it up at first by saying the baby was hers and all that. I do not have any thing against her getting pregnant but since her mother is a potential VP of the US who preferred abstinence over sex education why did she not give her child the tools to keep her from getting pregnant.

She did try to cover up at first saying the baby is hers? What baby is hers? The baby currently in her daughter’s stomach? Are you saying that all people who are thought of birth controls and given condoms on a regular basis NEVER GET PREGNANT? shocked

SeanT21:

Plus She brought this whole thing on her daughter. She knew her daughter had a baby so why did she accept the nomination knowing that the world was going to find out.

So she is DOOMED because of her child’s choice? shocked I want to say you are being overly naïve but I am not sure that is the right word here. Please pray you never have kids and if you do, you do not have people who judge you this way when your kids go astray. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by SeanT21(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ Kobo

You are a typical republican. If this was about Obama your views would have been different.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by TayoD1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
@SeanT21,

Who told you she did not guide her children aright? And by the way, the keyword here is "guide". That I provide you guidance dos not mean you will follow it. Besides, this is an adult who can choose whatever path she wants to walk on and I praise her parents for letting her live through the consequences of her action and not kill an innocent child to make their daughter's life easier.

I can't believe you said that Democrats are control freak. Give me an example Please.
They want to control healthcare, trade, free speech, our energy consumption etc, I'll give you details if you so desire, but I want you to give that a thought first.

Why is Barack in this. I was referring to Michelle Obama.
Barack is in this because he has not shown a good judgement as muich as Palin and I have to choose between one or the other.

her mother is a potential VP of the US who preferred abstinence over sex education
Your statement in bold is so laughable. So abstinence is not part of sex education? Please don't say this for anyone to hear. So the first thing you'll teach your kids when you want to teaach them about sex is to hand them condoms, abi? Una try o. Does condom deal with the social and emotional implications of sex? Please answer.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by tpia: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2008
SeanT21:

holy moly!

OMG.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by bawomolo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2008
abstinence only sex education isn't as successful as comprehensive sex education. anyway congrats to the baby mama. see u in divorce court in a couple of years.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by tpia: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
bawomolo:

abstinence only sex education isn't as successful as comprehensive sex education. anyway congrats to the baby mama. see u in divorce court in a couple of years.

so one is more successful than the other? based on whose research?
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2008
SeanT21:

@ Kobo

You are a typical republican. If this was about Obama your views would have been different.

ROFLMAO!!! If labeling me a Republican helps you swallow up that gunk, I am ok with it. I am sorry but if you can not see that this issue is not about Obama or McCain or even Palin herself, then I can not help you. Trying to stone Palin for her 17 year old daughter’s choice is ridiculous, in my opinion.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by McKren(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2008
The first rule to being a republican is never agree you were wrong.

If the situation were reversed, God knows Rush Limbaugh will have a field day with it.

I can also immagine John McCain's response as being either, "we wanted to have a little fun" or "u gotta keep your sense of humour".
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by bawomolo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2008
tpia:

so one is more successful than the other? based on whose research?

have a look at the attached document

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlBclVFdVUyWGRjR0E9PQ

http://ari.ucsf.edu/science/reports/abstinence.pdf
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
McKren:

The first rule to being a republican is never agree you were wrong.

If the situation were reversed, God knows Rush Limbaugh will have a field day with it.

I can also immagine John McCain's response as being either, "we wanted to have a little fun" or "u gotta keep your sense of humour".

Guess what, I would have attacked rush Limbaugh if he had made such ridiculous claims as the ones you continue to make here. I am sorry, regardless of what side you belong to here, claiming her child being pregnant makes Palin a hypocrite is just ridiculous. I suggest you make sure you have a leash on your own kids so they never falter. Heck, even chastity belts could not keep teenage pregnancy rate down back in the day. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by tpia: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2008
bawomolo:

have a look at the attached document

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlBclVFdVUyWGRjR0E9PQ

http://ari.ucsf.edu/science/reports/abstinence.pdf

so all the Americans who have been sexually active from youth, must have received abstinence only sex education? Even during the Clinton years?

Handing out condoms in high schools doesnt prevent sexual activity or teenage pregnancy sometimes. One thing it may do is increase the lines at the abortion clinic.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by blackspade(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2008
I have a hard time understanding why the Republicans are advocating people to stop talking about this scandal, but we all know that they would be the first ones to judge Obama if he had a daughter that was to get pregnant underaged. I don't even want to think of what they would say. undecided
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by tpia: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2008
blackspade:

I have a hard time understanding why the Republicans are advocating people to stop talking about this scandal, but we all know that they would be the first ones to judge Obama if he had a daughter that was to get pregnant underaged. I don't even want to think of what they would say. undecided

you just dont get it.

Typical Obama supporter- if Obama doesnt do the thinking, then nothing gets processed.

No one is saying people shouldnt talk about the scandal. Whats being examined is the sheer hypocrisy demonstrated by many who are lambasting Republicans for their exact same attitude.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by agaba123(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ kobojunke
I hope the reps knew where Rev Wright stopped and where Obama started.
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by bawomolo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2008
tpia:

so all the Americans who have been sexually active from youth must have received abstinence only sex education? Even during the Clinton years?

i doubt any sociologist would make such a claim

Handing out condoms in high schools doesnt prevent sexual activity or teenage pregnancy sometimes. One thing it may do is increase the lines at the abortion clinic.

there are other preventative methods besides condoms, there is actually research going on about a male birth control pill but i won't go deep into that. you also have the billings method etc. the chance of unwanted pregnancies are slim with comprehensive sex education.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by tpia: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
bawomolo:

there are other preventative methods besides condoms, there is actually research going on about a male birth control pill but i won't go deep into that. you also have the billings method etc. the chance of unwanted pregnancies are slim with comprehensive sex education.

unfortunately, facts prove otherwise.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by TayoD1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
@bamolowo,

Do all these preventative methods deal with the social and emotional baggage that accompanies liberal sex culture? What about the character flawed kids we are breeding through these attitudes? Does any of these matter to you at all? Abstinence is still the best way to deal with teenage pregnancies and STDs.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2008
agaba123:

@ kobojunke
I hope the reps knew where Rev Wright stopped and where Obama started.
Different strokes for different folks.

I am sorry but trying to equate Rev. Wright affair with this shows where the problem is.  Do you see people going after Oprah when it comes to the Rev. Wright issue? Don’t you see that Obama AND Oprah had contacts with this guy? But in this case, we are speaking of a mother whose kid decided to plot her own path. What should the mother do in this case? PUSH her daughter away to make you happy? I mean, help me understand how you decided this affair is same with the Rev. Wright affair. Help me!
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
blackspade:

blackspade:

I don’t think the republicans are advocating people stop talking about it. Heck, I have been doing that for pages now. But when you judge, at least make sure A connects to B. Not come in with ridiculous slams like PALIN IS A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE HER DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT AND SHE PREACHES ABSTINENCE? How can an adult mind make such a connection and think it is anywhere near LOGICAL
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by blackspade(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
tpia:

No one is saying people shouldnt talk about the scandal. Whats being examined is the sheer hypocrisy demonstrated by many who are lambasting Republicans for their exact same attitude.
What the hell is not to get? Also, I care less about this scandal of the daughter being pregnant, because it is minute. But, the current 4 mo. old baby that Gov. Palin has, is another thing. She did not seem pregnant at all this year, I've seen pictures from her in February, and it's obvious that she could not be pregnant. It's called babygate.

If you're trying to run for an important position like running a country, honesty should at least be a positive attribute. Dishonesty is what got America to the shitty status it has now. I don't want to see another set of liars running this country.

Also, elaborate on this statement, you don't know me or how I think, so I want to know where you got the nerve to say that.

tpia:

you just don't get it.

Typical Obama supporter- if Obama doesnt do the thinking, then nothing gets processed.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by agaba123(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry but trying to equate Rev. Wright affair with this shows where the problem is.  Do you see people going after Oprah when it comes to the Rev. Wright issue? Don’t you see that Obama AND Oprah had contacts with this guy? But in this case, we are speaking of a mother whose kid decided to plot her own path. What should the mother do in this case? PUSH her daughter away to make you happy? I mean, help me understand how you decided this affair is same with the Rev. Wright affair. Help me!

In your post I guess you were saying that palin is different from her daughter. If so then Obama is far different from Wright.
If you insist that his association with Wright means they share the same value, it means that the little girl growing up under the supervision of her mother was only expressing what her mother thought. If not it means the mother was not a good mother.
Re: Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant by tpia: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
blackspade:

What the hell is not to get? Also, I care less about this scandal of the daughter being pregnant, because it is minute. But, the current 4 mo. old baby that Gov. Palin has, is another thing. She did not seem pregnant at all this year, I've seen pictures from her in February, and it's obvious that she could not be pregnant. It's called babygate.

If you're trying to run for an important position like running a country, honesty should at least be a positive attribute. Dishonesty is what got America to the shitty status it has now. I don't want to see another set of liars running this country.

Also, elaborate on this statement, you don't know me or how I think, so I want to know where you got the nerve to say that.

so you want to bust a vein over a picture someone posted on the web? You were there when the picture was taken, so you know exactly how when and why it happened?

so to you, a pregnant woman always has a humungous 80 lb tummy which should even hinder all movement?

geez- Obama drizzle has turned people into automatons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress / Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] / Donald Trump Has Revealed How Nigerian Politicians Killed Their Country’s Econom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.