Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,347 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (21153 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2006
1. Shaving let it be your little secret why you are so smooth. wink

2. Changing your tampax (they know we do it they do not need to know how, their mother should have done that). undecided

3. Never ever break wind-pass air-fart-poop what ever you wnat to call it, do not do it! It takes away from your femininity. Don't do it. It is not lady like. angry angry angry

And for those of you who will say it is fun girl stop that shit, it is nasty I know because my four brothers and ex-husband told me the same thing.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mukina2: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2006
well said but u forgot burp and talkin bout ex
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2006
tru that- ladies the above to
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by shawna(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2006
@topic
thanks for the advice wink cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by eveseh(f): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2006
good ones
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2006
Can't see what is the problem with a woman farting in front of me.
To me it is a sure sign that she is comfortable in my presence.
Me and my present squeeze do it in front of each other all the time.
(hers are the smelliest) But if you ask her she will disagree. grin grin grin

In fact she is so comfortable with me she doesn't even lock thebathroom
door when she is doing a big one and I am free to wander in if I so wish.

Loosen up y'all. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IAH(f): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2006
Exactly! VOR

@Ladies, You are going to spend 70 years or more sharing the same room with someone and you won't shave, change tampax, fart, burp in front of him? It's not possible in a long-term relationship.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by desiree(f): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ Coco
Nice one sis grin grin

There are certain things no man must see you do, no matter how comfortable you are with one another--changing your soiled sanitary towels/tampons is one of them especially if you are still dating and not married.

And i don't feel comfortable having a "Number 2" in front of anyone, not even future husband would see me do this.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IAH(f): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2006
@desiree, no way. He'd bump in on you one day. grin grin grin
Then emmm, I want to say something, but emmm I really don't want to corrupt this thread. Ughh! shocked shocked
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by desiree(f): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
IAH:

@desiree, no way. He'd bump in on you one day. grin grin grin

grin grin i will make sure i keep the doors locked and bolted thoroughly--i swear if he walks in on me, i won't be able to "go" for like 2 weeks, that is why when i go visit friends i don't do a No. 2 until i get back home

It is Psychological thing I guess embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by aykay(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2006
i agree with VOR.there is nothing wrong with a girl shaving, its not even disgusting to look at. it makes us appreciate girls more cos theyre trying to look all nice and smooth for us (i hope).

oh i'v noticed something, girls never admit that they snore. y is that? my ex used to snore so loud, it used to vibrate sheets of paper on the the table.she never admitted it even tho i played her a recording of it.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by BigShishi(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2006
i think a gurl fartin is mo digusting cos we ecpect them ta be real feminine like, from da way they walk to they way they eat, even da way they sh*t, it has to be done slowly, gentryly and ladylikely grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by desiree(f): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2006
aykay:

oh i'v noticed something, girls never admit that they snore. y is that? my ex used to snore so loud, it used to vibrate sheets of paper on the the table.she never admitted it even tho i played her a recording of it.

True words!!! grin grin grin I know i snore at times(only when i'm really tired). That is an uncontainable action, I bet if we could all control it, we won't do it around guys.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2006
Even queen self de fart and shite , nutin wrong wid it na natural human function .
I don't expect my squeeze to de comot room simply because I de dia and she wan maintain her ladylike
demeanour.

You just gotta let rip if the feeling grabs you. grin grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by diddy4(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2006
farting in front of me will really turn me off.

but shaving in front of me is a nice turn on

burping can be fun only when we are both drunk.

about the tampax thingy, dont worry. i know how it works.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by alj(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2006
i agree with diddy4 i find a woman shaving a complete turn on( as long as its not her chin), i even enjoy shaving my girl it can be very intimate and sexy.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mide2(f): 2:04am On Jul 04, 2006
One man's meat is another man's poison. hmmmmm,
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by shockreaction(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2006
LOL. I read somewhere that if a woman can't comfortably fart in your presence, then she may still be hiding some things from you. Be careful. Be very careful. tongue
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by micklplus(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2006
Oush ! Fart ke ! ofcourse, i am not going to seal her Yansh if she should do that but, i would rather not want her to do such !

Changing what ! Nah ! i wont want to do that, thats her business and i am going to keep it at that. You know , girls feels somehow when they know you are aware that, they are in their period ! just pretend you dont know and they are going to be relaxed and mooooooore comfortable. you care about them right ! show them you love them cheesy

And shaving, that should be cool. Infact, you can even shave the KOKO for her ! i would want to do that again and again

Cheers
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by saintchux(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2006
@coco

I disagree with 101%. If you can not do that while am arr\ound, it then means you can hide other things from me.

My wife does all those thing in my presence. I am comfortable with that. She is mine and I don't see anything wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by MerC2(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2006
Damn! shocked
Not while yallz are dating tho. undecided
Wen u're married, it's fine.
Double Damn shocked
This thread na wa o!
Snoring?! I don't snore undecided (thank goodness tongue)
Shaving's OK. Don't see anything wrong with it smiley

All these things are natural sha, sometimes u can't help it.
Like snoring. But come on, don't go farting around!
That's a HUGE TURN OFF! shocked

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2006
What stuck up people girls are.
Once the honye moon is over , he is taking me for better for worse.
Once your Boyfriend/husband followes you into the labour ward, he will never see worse from you in your life grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by waleleader(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2006
its just not lady-like. id prefer if she kept those kinda things private. a girl is more attractive to you if you dont know her secret. ladies, do your thing in private, we dont wanna see u changing your tampax and all that. its a diffrent case when ure married.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by funloving(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2006
@murkina2
"you forgot about burp and sex
what is wrong with a girl talking about  sex ? if a girl is not comfortable talking sex with me then she is either just stuck up, pretending to be the saint she probably isn't or she is just the conventional, sexually unadventurous type.Motherly ,matronly type. The type I don't want to have anything intimate with.

1] Changing Tampax - I don't want to see how it is done. I don't want to know how it is done. I don't care about how it is done. It is not my business.Just be hygienic.

2]Shaving - That's cool. I will like to see how you do it but it is not compulsory since it is not a turn on for me and I really don't care about it. Just be smooth, even if you are going to pour corrosive acid on your body  cheesy

3]Farting- This is bad not only when you are around your man but when you are around people generally. It is an inappropriate and unsociable behaviour.It is like farting during a business meeting or when in a classroom.It polutes the air around others.
I guess none of us urinate or defacate in public even though it is natural and everybody does it. You always go somewhere private. That's why toilets have doors and small windows.
So please, if you feel like farting, excuse yourself and go somewhere private unless it happens when you are sleeeping.That one you can't help it.  grin

4]Burp- I have absolutely no problem with that. It does not irritate or turn me off.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by MerC2(f): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2006
funloving
You're very right!
BLESS! cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2006
Funloving,

You are with your partner in your living room, just the two of you. Do you really expect her
to get up and go somewhere else if she has to fart.

I'm not talking about someone you met the day before, that I can understand.
But someone you are in a relationship with. What is so wrong with her letting rip
with you there. To me it just shows you are very comfortable in each others presence.
Certainly doesn't mean she is not lady like.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by dalene1305(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2006
I am just suprised you guys are talking about fart as if it can kill someone . me I fart in my mans presence and all he does is hit me on my bom bom, we do it together, and he does not care, sometimes he watches me while in am in the rest room so what are we talking about.

Remember this is the person you will spend your life with and one God knows what will happen tomorrow, go to the hospital and see where women clean up their husbands who are in the bed and cannot move or see me do that, they do not feel irritated cos they are use to those things already, I have seen a man who ran away from the wife cos she had an accident and was bed ridden, he said he cannot clean her up just because they where not used to such things at the initial stage.

so people learn to do all this things cos no one knows tomorrow, be very free with your partner in all ways
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by bocamadias: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2006
Pls whats the No 2?
fill me in
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2006
@Bocam

No2 = Shite and No 1 is of course pee.

@ Dalene,

You be better person. I agree with you 99.9 %.
But believe, some persin fart fit kill o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Also I would say it is not everybody that you go out with in whose
presence you feel comfortable enough to fart openly. It takes time,
I'm sure you didn't fart in your now husband's presence on your first
or even second or third date. But once you have crossed the line that's it
you will both fart away to your heart's content. grin grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Skidoc(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2006
mamaput:

What stuck up people girls are.
Once the honye moon is over , he is taking me for better for worse.
Once your Boyfriend/husband followes you into the labour ward, he will never see worse from you in your life grin

Mamaput has said it all. Nothing to add, nothing to subtract. Once a man follows you into the labour room and sees all the irritables (let me save the graphical description) associated with labour, then there is no other worse thing you can hide. I guess all those people saying my man must not see 'this' and 'that' have never really experienced true intimacy with a man. People with experience will tell you that all these are just girlish shyness that you will discard after your first few years in marriage.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2006
@saintchux

that is why when u men see another woman u jump on her like u on fire, because of the unknown i am not saying to hide things from your partner just be discreet about those things it may not make sense but it works.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2006
Skidoc:

Mamaput has said it all. Nothing to add, nothing to subtract. Once a man follows you into the labour room and sees all the irritables (let me save the graphical description) associated with labour, then there is no other worse thing you can hide. I guess all those people saying my man must not see 'this' and 'that' have never really experienced true intimacy with a man. People with experience will tell you that all these are just girlish shyness that you will discard after your first few years in marriage.

how can u compare labour and farting, having a baby is a blessing that two people experience together, farting is nasty and smelly and full of bacteria, it is disgusting, yes we all do it but we should excuse ourselves , go to the bathroom. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.